Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Heart of the Warrior Book VI

Chapter 04: Savanti Romero

by madnesspersonified 0 reviews

TMNT 2003/Harry Potter Crossover. Sequel to Books I through V. With enemies coming from all directions, Harry Potter will need all the help he can get.

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: R - Genres: Crossover,Drama,Sci-fi - Characters: Dumbledore,Ginny,Harry,Lily,Snape,Voldemort - Warnings: [!!] [V] [?] - Published: 2007-12-20 - Updated: 2007-12-20 - 7390 words - Complete

1Original
Chapter Four: Savanti Romero

In a far away realm, the Seventy Ninth Dimension of Null Time to be exact, an irritated young woman was dusting the man shelves in the castle of her boss, the master of time himself, Lord Simultaneous. The woman’s name was Renet, and she was the current apprentice time Mistress for Simultaneous. One might assume it was because of her skills and knowledge in the field of temporal mechanics was why she was chosen for this powerful position.

Those people would be wrong. The only reason she got the job, is because applicants were few and far between after the horrific accidents that the past apprentices suffered by dangerous individuals seeking a very powerful artifact that was located in the Seventy Ninth Dimension of Null Time. Renet was given the position because of being basically the only one who was remotely competent.

Of course, the standards of being remotely competent was greatly lowered by Simultaneous recently, and this lead to the apprentice’s punishment of having to dust the entire castle in the Seventy Ninth Dimension of Null Time from top to bottom, every single day, for the next six weeks.

“I can’t believe this, I mean all I did was reverse the evolution on a planet of giant, mutant worms, and I get six weeks of dusting,” whined Renet. “That is like so totally harsh. This place will take like forever to dust. Not fair!”

Renet walked off, muttering in an irritated matter underneath her breath, as she continued to dust the many shelves in the castle. After a few moments of dusting that never seemed to end for the apprentice, she reached a greenish looking crystal ball on a dusty looking table. Renet spent a few seconds dusting around the crystal ball, before pausing and looking at the crystal ball with a sign of curiosity etched upon her face.

“Ohhh, the Orb of Hindsight,” said Renet in a ditsy voice, looking at the crystal ball. “I wonder if there’s anything good on it.”

Renet picked up the Orb of Hindsight, giving it a light shake to clear the greenish fog circling around it before a clear and defined image began to slowly appear on it.

The image was from the year fourteen ninety two, at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. School was out of session at the moment, so this fact alone made Hogwarts a perfectly acceptable and viable hiding place for an extremely evil demon sorcerer. The sorcerer was known as Savanti Romero and he had once resided in the seventy ninth dimension of null time, before being sent to fifteenth century Europe. Savanti wasn’t a pleasant sight to look at the say the very least. Very dry and very dead looking brownish skin, that had a lingering putrid smell, with white jagged horns and sharp teeth, cloaked in red, with horse shaped hooves for feet. He currently sat in a winged wooden chair in an unused, forgotten classroom at Hogwarts, with an ill tempered expression on his face. To his side rested his familiar, a very large red dragon, equally ill tempered as its master, perhaps more so with an expression etched on the beast’s face as if it was forced to serve the demon sorcerer.

“The Lord of Time may have banished by to this prison of the past, but I still have power!” declared Savanti in a dangerous voice and his familiar growled in an ill-tempered matter by his side. “I will bring the Time Sceptre here with the ritual of summoning and power beyond those known by mere mortals shall be mine.”

Back in the Seventy Ninth Dimension of Null Time, Renet looked absolutely horrified at the events on the Orb of Hindsight. Not because this demon sorcerer was plotting nefarious deeds but the simple fact of his ugly and quite horrifying appearance disgusted Renet greatly.

“Eww, like ick, disgusting,” said Renet, cringing in horror, picking up the Orb of Hindsight and attempting to get a different image. “Stupid, Orb of Hindsight, nothing ever good on this blasted thing.”

Greenish fog appeared in the Orb of Hindsight and the picture of Fourteen Ninety Two Hogwarts began to slowly fade away to the rooftops of Nineteen Ninety Six in New York City. On the rooftops, Renet watched the forms of Hailey Potter, Harry Potter, Leonardo, Donatello, Michelangelo, and Raphael moving around on the rooftop. The orb slowly began to emit sounds of laughter, as Renet watched a water balloon fly and smack Mikey right in the face, causing him to go down as Hailey ducked out of sight, laughing madly at Mikey’s discomfort, with the other Turtles looking highly amused and Harry just sitting on a ledge out of the way with a serious look on his face, saying something to his sister that the orb couldn’t quite pick up. Hailey nodded her head as Renet backed off in the castle in the seventy ninth dimension of Null Time.

“That’s a little better, it looks like they’re having fun,” said Renet in a big of an envious voice, as she looked at all of the dusting she still had to do in the castle. “A lot more fun than I’m going to have for the next six weeks.”

Renet hung her head in sadness, before turning and viewing an object that appeared to be an hour glass mounted on shiny foot and a half long metallic rod. In reality, it was one of the most powerful and perhaps the most dangerous magical artifact in all of the known universes and perhaps in many of the unknown ones as well.

“Oohh, it’s like the Time Sceptre,” cooed Renet, looking at the object, as it reflected a seemingly innocent looking bluish glow into her eyes. “Containing the sacred sands of time. I forgot it was here!”

Something that only happened once in a long way was about to take place. An idea was began to slowly form in Renet’s head.

“Wait a minute, this Time Sceptre can like so totally move someone forward in time,” said Renet. “So, Lord Simultaneous says I was grounded for six cycles so if I use the Time Sceptre to move myself ahead six cycles, I’ll be like so totally and absolutely done and stuff. Sweet!”

Renet moved closer to the Time Sceptre before reaching forward to grab it. Her fingers clasped around it and picked it up. At that moment, a flashing red light filled the main castle in the Seventy Ninth Dimension of Null Time, with a loud ear splitting siren echoing throughout the structure.

“RENET!” bellowed the thunderous voice of Lord Simultaneous, echoing throughout the castle.

“Oh, I’m like so busted!” cried Renet, as she still had the Time Sceptre clutched in her hands and the large silver head of Lord Simultaneous appeared in front of her, causing Renet to scream in horror.

“Return what you have stolen!” ordered Simultaneous in a thunderous tone of voice.

“Oh man, I got to get out of here!” said Renet in a panicky voice, looking at the Time Sceptre. “Sceptre, get me out of here, now!”

“Destination?” prompted the Time Sceptre.

“I don’t know, like how about…” said Renet, looking over at the Orb of Hindsight that still had the images of the Turtles and the Potter children on it. “How about there…er I mean then..with them..oh now I’m getting a headache. JUST DO SOMETHING!”

The Time Sceptre came to life, engulfing Renet in a blue light before she disappeared with a pop before Simultaneous could do anything. Simultaneous gave a loud, anguished scream, at the Time Sceptre being taken out of his sight to who knows when.

Back in New York, the four Turtles were soaking wet with broken water balloons scattered on the rooftop. Harry was sitting on the ledge, his ear completely healed from the assassin assault of a couple of weeks ago.

“She couldn’t have gotten far,” muttered Raph in an irritated voice.

“Please do explain what the point of this is Harry,” said Don as a water balloon whizzed seemingly out of nowhere and crashed in the back of his head, as Hailey peaked out from behind a wall grinning.

“The point is I’m teaching my sister stealth based attacks and you four just happened to be the most convenient live targets I could find on such short notice and water balloons are a lot less dangerous than daggers or shuriken,” said Harry in a patient voice. “Plus, I’m not about to be pelted with water balloons endlessly.”

Leo spun around as a water balloon went towards him. He attempted to slice it in half with his katana but it whizzed to the side and smashed Leo right in the face knocking the turtle backwards.

“C’mon magically enchanted water balloons,” said Leo in an agitated voice, as water dripped down his face. “I think you’re missing the point of the exercise, Hailey.”

“Pathetic, you can fight foot ninjas, aliens, and Merlin knows only knows what else, and you can’t dodge a simple water balloon pelted at you by a fourteen year old girl with only a year of ninjitsu training,” said Hailey, ducking out from behind a wall, sticking her tongue out, causing Raph and Mikey to pick up a water balloon and go after Hailey.

“Not if you’ve been bewitching them to avoid our attacks with magic,” said Raph in an agitated voice.

“Yeah, that’s cheating!” said Mikey incredulously, and the water balloons managed to float out of the hands of the two Turtles and thus the balloons smashed into their faces, splashing water in their faces.

“But remember, as I’m sure Master Splinter has driven into your head like Harry has done approximately seven hundred and eight three times, a true warrior uses anything he or she can to gain an advantage,” said Hailey, as she darted out in the open, with a water balloon at the ready for the next attack.

“A true warrior also prepares for a wandless, silent leg locking jinx, used by her own brother,” said Harry calmly and in a blink of an eye, Hailey’s legs snapped shut and she fell to the ground, her legs unable to be contained.

“Harry!” yelled Hailey in an agitated tone of voice. “I thought you were on my side.”

“You’ll thank me in the long run, and I suggest you use the counter course in about the next five seconds,” said Harry shortly, as the four Turtles stood over their sister grinning, with water balloons in their hands, as Hailey attempted to reach for her wand that had flew out of her hand in the confusion.

Before the Turtles could get their revenge, a swirling blue vortex appeared in the sky above them and the screaming figure of Renet flew from the sky, crashing right on top of all four Turtles, causing them to scatter on the ground. Hailey managed to grab her wand, and undo the leg locking curse that Harry had put on her.

Harry leapt down for his ledge, his wand at the ready, on the off chance this was another assassin sent to attack him.

“Well that wasn’t fun!” whined Renet, scrunching up her nose as she pressed down on Raph’s skull, causing the hot tempered terrapin to wince in agony. “I mean, that really like hurt my hiney.”

“Well excuse me, but it’s not like my skull’s having a picnic!” exclaimed Raph in an agitated voice causing Renet to yelp in surprise and leap off the top of the pile, allowing the four Turtles to awkwardly get to their feet. Harry relaxed his wand, something told him that if this girl was an assassin, she was a rather inept one and Harry didn’t have too much to worry about.

“Oh, I’m like so totally sorry, are you guys like alright?” asked Renet, as the Turtles, Harry, and Hailey turned to properly face her.

“Let me guess, you’re not from around here,” said Mikey casually.

“Well duh,” declared Renet, rolling her eyes in a degrading fashion. “I’m from the Seventy Ninth Dimension of Null Time. Like obviously!”

“Uh, right, obviously,” said Don deciding that the best course of action would be to humor the girl.

“So exactly who are you anyway?” demanded Harry in a calm, even tone of voice.

“Oh, right, totally sorry, I’m like so completely bad at introductions,” said Renet, waving the Time Sceptre around carelessly. “Hi, I’m Renet.”

Introductions were made and Hailey decided to voice something that she had been wondering ever since Renet had popped from the sky.

“Exactly what is that thing?” asked Hailey in a quizzical voice, pointing towards the Time Sceptre.

“Oh, this, it’s the Time Sceptre, it brought me here,” explained Renet calmly.

“So, exactly why did you pop out from wherever and land here?” asked Mikey.

“Because I was bored,” said Renet. “And you were all on the Orb of Hindsight and you looked like you were having fun.”

“The Orb of Hindsight?” prompted Mikey.

“Oh, it’s a place where eggs happen,” remarked Renet.

“Wait a minute, eggs?” asked Leo. “You mean like omelets.”

“No!” exclaimed Renet in an incredulous voice. “E.g.s, or more commonly known as Events of Great Significance. Sometimes it’s like a bummer, because people are about to be like horribly destroyed and stuff but you seem okay and stuff.”

“Horribly destroyed?” demanded Raph and at that moment, five sets of eyes seemed to move towards the direction of young Harry James Potter.

“What?” asked Harry calmly, before he closed his eyes, something was not right. “Actually, I do sense a presence that is about to pop up right about now.”

“RENET!” yelled a thunderous voice as if on cue and the silvery floating head of Lord Simultaneous materialized in mid air, deciding Renet to scream in terror and hide behind the Turtles, Harry, and Hailey.

“What in the bloody hell is that thing?” asked Hailey in an irritated voice.

“It’s like Lord Simultaneous, my boss, he’s found me, I’m so dead!” yelled Renet in horror.

“Insolent brat, prepare for a punishment far worse than anything you’ve ever faced in your life!” thundered Simultaneous.

“Do something, he’s going to kill me!” whined Renet.

The Turtles exchanged looks with Hailey and Harry both wondering what they had done to deserve this. After nodding, they decided to help the apprentice time mistress.

“Punish this, chrome dome!” yelled Raph angrily and he flung his Sais towards Simultaneous’s head.

A bolt of silver light shot out of the eyes of Simultaneous, engulfing the Sais and rewinding their movement in the timeline, causing them to land back into Raph’s hands, causing him to stagger back half of a step.

“Okay that didn’t work too well,” said Raph.

“We’ve got to bail,” said Renet in a panicky voice, before holding the Time Sceptre up. “Sceptre, get us out of here now!”

“Now wait a…” started Harry, but he was drowned out by the Sceptre.

“Destination?” questioned the Sceptre.

“Anywhere, anytime, just do it!” yelled Renet, and a bolt of blue light engulfed from the Time Sceptre, pulling the Turtles, Harry, Hailey, and Renet into the vortex as Simultaneous looked agitated at barely missing regaining the Time Sceptre.

About a minute later, a vortex opened in the sky above a graveyard just outside the grounds of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, causing Renet, the Turtles, Hailey, and Harry to fall to the ground. Leo, Mikey, Don, Raph, Hailey, and Renet landed in a heap, while Harry managed to set his legs and land on his feet swiftly, tapping his foot impatiently and waiting for Raph, Leo, Don, Mikey, Renet, and Hailey to get to their feet.

In the castle, a pleased look appeared on Savanti’s face as he looked down.

“My spell has worked, the Time Sceptre is near!” declared Savanti.

“You know Renet, for an Apprentice Time Mistress, you really, really, need to work on your aim,” said Mikey in an irritated voice, as he pulled himself up, with the others following rising to their feet shortly.

“Well, the scene looks familiar,” said Hailey calmly.

“Yeah, Hogwarts, but I don’t think I’ve ever been here,” replied Harry, looking around the graveyard with a bit of an apprehensive look on his face. “What I want to know is exactly when this is and why did that Time Sceptre thing send us here?”

“Just a second, let me check,” muttered Renet, as the Time Sceptre began to hum. “Fourteen Ninety Two, give or take a year or so. As for exactly why we were sent here, I don’t know.”

“Well, the sooner we get out of here, the better, there’s something about his area of the school that seems to be very unsettling,” said Harry. “I mean, who puts a graveyard this close to a school of magical children.”

“The same person who puts a basilisk underneath the school as a security measure and just happens to be our ancestor Harry,” replied Hailey. “Salazar Slytherin apparently wanted this graveyard put here, as a memorial for famous witches and wizards who attended Hogwarts.”

“Exactly how do you know this, Hailey?” asked Mikey curiously.

“Says so on the plaque,” said Hailey calmly, pointing to a very dusty plaque on the stone wall.

“Oh well that would be one way of finding out,” said Mikey nodding his head slowly. “I try to avoid literature at all costs, unless it is comic books of course.”

“I don’t think it’s on the Marauder’s Map through, of course, it might have been destroyed or hidden over the years,” said Harry, looking around at the graveyard.

Savanti Romero looked down at the six individuals that had gone alone with the ride with the Apprentice Time Mistress. He would have to dispose of them so his path to the Time Sceptre was clear.

Red light emitted from Savanti’s fingers, as he pointed his right hand towards the graveyard

“Dark Warriors arise and do my bidding!” chanted Savanti, his eyes rolling into the back his head creepily, as a heavy quantity of powerful dark magic flowed towards the graveyard. “ARISE!”

Renet, The Turtles, Harry, and Hailey looked around in surprise, as the ground beneath them began to rumble, and pale hands pushed out of the ground.

“Now what?” asked Raph and about fifteen deadly Inferi rose from the ground, reaching towards The Turtles, Harry, and Hailey. The undead minions had little skin barely wrapped around blackened bones and blank eye sockets with maggots crawling around their eyes. Yellowish, putrid fluid dripped from their mouth, as they reached towards the Turtles.

Renet had a look as if she was a deer caught in the headlights, before shaking her head and looking at the Time Sceptre.

“Do something, already!” yelled Renet, looking at the Time Sceptre and with a small pop, protective armor appeared over the Turtles and the Potter siblings.

“Wicked, an extra shell!” declared Mikey, as the Inferi approached them, one grabbing Mikey around the throat, worms poking out of its mouth, yellowish rotting teeth threatening to chew into Mikey.

Two Inferi grabbed Leo, but Leo managed to drop down, spin around, and slice his swords into the chests of the Inferi, slicing the undead warriors cleanly in half. The bottom half of the Inferi ambled around, with worms and maggots squirming around their body. Don swung his Bo staff and cracked the bottom halves of the Inferi right in the legs.

“Hang on, I know how to deal with these things, stand back,” said Harry, calmly, pulling his wand out and preparing to shoot fire, but not even a spark emitted from Harry’s wand. Harry looked at his wand as Raph jammed his Sai into the throat of one of the Inferi, causing a hole to rip into his throat. “INCENDIO!”

Still nothing, not even a spark appeared from Harry’s wand. Harry just shrugged his shoulder and sprung up, kicking one of the undead right in the chest. The Inferius dropped to the ground and a large amount of worms erupted from the ground, wrapping around the Inferius, yanking it back deep into the earth.

An Inferius grabbed Hailey by the throat, but she picked up a jagged rock and sliced its arm off. Hailey yanked the arm and ducked around, hiding behind a grave stone, before tossing the arm, maggots and all towards a couple of Inferi, striking them in the chest and causing them to land on the ground. Worms erupted from the ground once again, yanking them back to where they came from.

“Once they hit the ground, they stay down,” yelled Raph, as he watched another Inferius that he punched in the chest be dragged straight down by the worms. “They’re worm food!”

“No!” yelled Savanti in an anguished voice from the castle. “My spell isn’t strong enough, the ground is reclaiming my Dark Warriors.”

More combat, as Renet was in a one sided argument with the Time Sceptre, blissfully ignorant to the life and death struggles between the Turtles, Hailey, and Harry and the Inferi.

“Come on, could you like do something useful, and like get us out of here!” yelled Renet angrily at the Time Sceptre, but the Sceptre remaining unmoving as the sounds of combat grew louder off to the side and another Inferi was swallowed by the ground. Renet turned to the Turtles, Hailey, and Harry with an agitated frown on her face. “Could you guys be a little bit quieter? I can’t concentrate!”

Renet continued to look at the Time Sceptre as an Inferius reached for her head, but Mikey knocked it out of the way, swinging his nunchucks, cracking the evil undead minion in the face.

“Cheap piece of temporal junk!” screamed Renet loudly, as another Inferius clattered to the ground, before getting sucked right back into the ground. “One minute it works, the next minute it doesn’t. I don’t think it’s me, is it?”

From high up, Savanti removed the chain that tethered his dragon familiar to the wall, turning it around, preparing to take a more hands on approach to getting his claws on the Time Sceptre. The demon sorcerer mounted the dragon and yanked on the chain around its neck, before the dragon gave an irritated growl and flapped its wings, flying towards the scenes of battle.

The remaining four Inferi grabbed Leo, holding the Turtle.

“Hold the creature, feast upon his flesh!” growled one of the Inferi, as they stood above Leo, but Don, Raph, and Harry rushed over, knocking the Inferi towards the ground. They gave a loud, anguished growl, as the worms wrapped around them before they were yanked back underneath the earth.

All remained quite for the briefest of seconds, but a loud scream caused Raph, Leo, Don, Mikey, Hailey, and Harry to spin around, as they saw a large dragon dive from the sky, with the cackling form of Savanti Romero on the back. The dragon swooped down, allowing Savanti to scoop up Renet and more importantly the Time Sceptre.

“At last, the Time Sceptre is mine!” yelled Savanti triumphantly as Renet screamed in terror as the dragon began to fly back towards Hogwarts.

The dragon ascended to the sky, as the Turtles, Hailey, and Harry waved their arms frantically, causing the beast to spin around and begin to dive towards them, growling angrily.

“What are you doing?” demanded Savanti, pulling back on the dragon’s neck, before steering it back in the other direction. “Let’s go, I have what I have what I’ve come for. Back to the castle, you foolish beast!”

The dragon gave an anguished scream, as Savanti sent a dark magic shock towards it and it gave the Turtles, Harry, and Hailey one last futile look before flying back towards the school.

“Well, I suppose we have to save her, otherwise we won’t have a way to get home,” said Hailey desperately, as the others nodded grimly.

“Why does the really weird stuff always happen to us?” snapped Mikey in an incredulous voice. “I mean we’re just minding our own business, not bothering anyone at all, when wham, that time lady falls from the sky right on top of us! Now we got to go up there and fight that creepy guy and his psychotic pet that looked like it wanted to eat us! It’s just not fair!”

Silence for a moment as Mikey began to breathe heavily.

“You done?” prompted Raph.

“Yeah, now let’s go save Renet,” said Mikey cheerfully and they moved towards the castle.

In the unused classroom, in a forgotten part of Hogwarts, Savanti waved the Time Sceptre, with Renet tied to a chair. The Time Sceptre engulfed a stool in blue light, as it time warped into a tree, before further time warping back into an acorn. The acorn dropped in Savanti’s hand and he tossed it up and down a couple of times before allowing it to drop to the ground. Another wave of the Time Sceptre changed it back into a stool.

“How did you do that?” asked Renet. “I could barely get it to work. I mean, I managed some armor earlier, but I think that was an accident.”

Savanti ignored the foolish girl, turning his back on her, before looking out the window on the off chance of intruders would come calling.

“Uh, excuse me, do I know you!” exclaimed Renet in a grating voice. “I mean, you do kind of look kind of familiar and like ugly too. No offense, but you really should do something with your skin. You…”

“Silence!” growled Savanti, his eyes flashing with malice. “I cannot begin to speculate how Lord Simultaneous manages to put up with you. However, I will gladly do him a favor of putting him out of that particular misery when I end his life.”

Before Renet could say anything, Savanti elaborated on his statement.

“I was your master who put me in this horrific form and then banished me to this accursed place,” declared Savanti in an agitated voice and his dragon, once again chained to the wall began to growl in an irritated matter, making all sorts of noise and a considerable amount of racket. Savanti turned his attention to the familiar “What’s with you today? You act as if I hadn’t fed you or something. Settle down, I command it!”

A large bolt of red light erupted from the air around Savanti, shocking the beast into submission. The dragon’s growls began to cease as a content look appeared on the demon sorcerer’s face as the beast sunk down.

Outside, the Turtles and the Potter siblings began to climb over the stone wall to the area of the school, dropping down on the grounds. All of them had removed the protective armor, with the exception of Mikey.

“Mikey, you can lose the armor now,” said Don shaking his head from side to side.

“I like, it makes me feel all protected and stuff,” said Mikey.

“Michelangelo,” declared Leo in a commanding voice.

“All right, all right, I’m taking it off,” said Mikey. “Jeez, don’t get your shell in a bunch.”

Savanti looked out the window, at the scene below.

“So, we have a few unexpected guests,” declared the demon sorcerer madly. “It would be most rude not to get them the proper welcome.”

Savanti looked down, spotting a trio of cockroaches barely visible from his vantage point. With a wave of his hand, the cockroaches expanded to fifty times their normal size, towering over the Turtles, Hailey, and Harry.

“Oh great!” yelled Raph stepping off slightly before pulling out his Sais, as the super sized cockroaches began to go after them, causing Mikey to look up.

“Oh, great, now I take off the armor and look what happens,” said Mikey before adding in a sarcastic tone of voice. “Thanks guys, really appreciate that.”

Don swung his Bo staff towards one of the cockroaches but it bounced off, causing the brainy terrapin to scuttle towards the ground. Hailey pulled out her wand instinctively.

“DIFFINDO!” yelled Hailey but she couldn’t produce even the smallest spark from her wand. The cockroach went after Hailey, but Harry pushed his sister to the side, before stabbing his blade right into the chest of the cockroach, causing it to give an anguished scream of pain.

Harry leapt up, slashing his sword, causing another deep slash from the cockroach. The beast plummeted to the ground, dead.

“Why couldn’t we use magic, Harry?” muttered Hailey, as she watched Leo and Don engage into battle against one of the gigantic cockroaches, with Mikey and Raph engaging the other in combat.

“Maybe its something to do with the Time Sceptre’s magic nullifying ours as long as we are in a part of the timeline where we technically don’t exist,” said Harry thoughtfully.

“You’re just guessing right,” said Hailey.

“Pretty much, yeah,” replied Harry.

Leo managed to leap up onto a stone statue with the gigantic cockroach leaping up with him. Two katana blade swipes broke the statue free and caused it to fall forward, squashing the cockroach from the weight of the statue crashing on top of the creature.

Raph leapt up, twirling his Sais, but the cockroach reared its head up before plunging it down, grabbing Raph around the head and swallowing the Turtle whole!

“RAPHAEL!” yelled Don and Mikey in horrified voices, as they rushed over, kicking the beast to the ground, Mikey using his nunchucks to open up the cockroach’s mouth, before Don jammed his Bo staff down the cockroach’s throat, attempting to get the beast to regurgitate his brother.

In the blink of an eye, a pair of Sais ripped through the cockroach’s stomach, causing Raph to pop out of the creature’s stomach a second later, completely soaked in blood, but still in one piece.

“Let’s go, before anything else happens,” commanded Leo.

Back in the castle a short time later, a layer of a stick purple substance began to surround Savanti Romero’s dragon familiar.

“Er, hey, Mr. Evil Demon Sorcerer guy, your pet is like adding all weird and stuff,” said Renet, before looking over the stick cocoon that had surrounded the beast. “Ewww!”

“In a few moments, I will have the magic I need to make Lord Simultaneous nothing but a mere memory,” declared Savanti. “No one can stop the might that is Savanti Romero!”

At that second, the large wooden door leading towards Savanti’s makeshift throne room burst open. Savanti’s eyes jerked up, resting on the forms of Raph, Don, Mikey, Leo, Hailey, and Harry.

“Did someone call an exterminator because you’ve got one hell of a bug problem out there?” declared Mikey.

“You dare face off against the might of Savanti Romero!” bellowed the demon sorcerer, turning the Time Sceptre towards the Turtles and the Potter siblings, causing them to scatter in all directions.

“We need to get the Time Sceptre away from him!” declared Leo, barely dodging an attack from Savanti Romero.

“Gee, you think,” said Hailey dryly, ducking underneath a bolt of magical energy. “Anyone got any bright ideas on exactly how to do that.”

Hailey was knocked off to the side, as Don sprung on with his Bo staff but Savanti shot a bolt of energy from the Time Sceptre, causing Don’s weapon to morph into an aged, gnarled piece of wood.

Harry dodged to the side, ducking under Savanti’s attack, a bolt of magical energy sailing over the head of the Boy-Who-Lived. Another bolt was barely deflected from striking Harry with his weapon. The energy bounced off, slicing the bindings and freeing Renet.

Savanti swung the Time Sceptre around, sending Harry flying to the side. Hailey rushed to attempt to catch the demon off guard, but a wall of fire erupted from the ground, blocking her from attacking. The fire disappeared as Savanti jammed the Time Sceptre towards the ground, causing the ground to knock Hailey, Leo, and Harry off of balance.

Raph and Mikey leapt up, swinging their weapons, attempting to get the drop on Savanti. A quick pop caused Savanti to vanish in mid air with a pop. The heads of the two Turtles clonked together and Savanti reappeared, landing firmly on his feet, before blasting Don, Mikey, and Raph backwards!

“Foolish creatures, you waste my time and test my patience!” declared Savanti dangerously as Leo rushed forward clanging his swords against the Time Sceptre. “I have vengeance to seek, and a universe to conquer.”

“Not if we have anything to say about it,” said Leo in a defiant voice.

“Ah, but you don’t reptile,” said Savanti, stepping back, before blasting Leo cleanly backwards.

Harry and Hailey made a mad dash for the Time Sceptre, dodging underneath a blast of light, before Harry grabbed the magical artifact in his hand. Savanti jerked up, before singing Harry’s hands with the Time Sceptre! Harry winced, nursing his burnt fingers and in the blink of an eye, Savanti fell to the ground, the Time Sceptre rolling towards the side.

Harry, Hailey, and the four turtles looked up to see Renet standing over Savanti, with Don’s Bo staff nearly broken in half, only hanging on by a splinter. While Savanti had his full attention on Harry, it seemed as if Renet had the presence of mind to take advantage of the situation and surprise the demon with a one in a million shot, knocking him cold.

“Hey, nice swing!” declared Raph in an approving voice.

“Yeah, that was pretty good,” said Harry begrudgingly, feeling that if he hadn’t been clinging onto the Time Sceptre and distracted Savanti, the demon would have blasted the girl into a million tiny fragments.

Renet moved forward, to grab the Time Sceptre, but a clawed hand popped out of the cocoon, reaching forward and snatching the Time Sceptre. A shadow of a face appeared on the outside of the cocoon.

“Well, the Turtle Brothers!” declared what appeared to be two separate voices in unison from within the cocoon. “And young Lord Slytherin as well, it is so good to see you again.”

“Wait a minute, do we know you?” asked Mikey in a confused voice.

“They do seem to know us,” said Harry darkly.

“Those voices, they do sound a little familiar too,” said Leo straining.

“Yes, listen well to our voices, for it will be the last thing you meddlesome fools will ever hear!” declared the pair of voices, as the cocoon began to fade, revealing some kind of horrifically combined form of two individuals that Harry had last seen being sucked through an interdimensional rift.

“What is that thing?” asked Renet in a disgusted voice.

“It’s Drako!” declared Raph.

“And the Daimyo’s son!” muttered Leo darkly.

“Merged together by the looks of things,” added Don.

Sure enough, the combined form of Drako the dragon and the Daimyo’s son, also known as the Ultimate Ninja was a horrific sight to be seen. The Ultimate Ninja’s masked face appeared on Drako’s neck, with Drako’s face located right in the middle of the stomach of this combined entity. Other than those two things, the figure was split symmetrically down the side. Half of the deformed creature had the body of the Ultimate Ninja while half of it had the body of Drako the dragon. This form could only be called Ultimate Drako.

“Wait a minute, I thought you said they were sucked right through a dimensional rift and destroyed!” exclaimed Hailey in an anguished voice.

“Well, that’s what we thought, but it appeared the reports of their demise were greatly exaggerated,” muttered Harry in an undertone.

“Yes, heartlessly pushed through a rift beyond time and space, where we drifted together for an eternity,” declared Ultimate Drako in an accusing voice. “You should remember it very well, shouldn’t you? How you Turtles and you Harry Potter, could have saved us, but you decided to let us go, damning us to our fate. For thousands upon thousands of years, many more than you could ever imagine, our bodies began to fuse together, our minds put into endless isolation. Our hatred for you five, along with your rat master, driving us, keeping us alive. This occurred until we learned enough to come here and we suffered since, pretending to serve this wretched fool of a demon sorcerer. The simple reason was because he sought the Time Sceptre, the thing that we needed so we can seek out and destroy you!”

“Oh enough!” yelled Raph, flinging his Sais right at the form of Ultimate Drako but his Sais crumbled to his dust before they left his hand.

“Steel rots, wood crumples, time is a master you will learn to bend to!” declared Ultimate Drako savagely, as the weapons of the others along with Harry and Hailey’s wands crumbled to dust. Large Devil’s Snare vines erupted from the ground, wrapping around our heroes, and beginning to strangle them to a slow and agonizing death. “And as for flesh, prepare to rot!”

“Don’t move!” rasped Harry, attempting vainly to relax before the Devil’s snare crept up his chest, wrapping around his neck.

Renet, who Ultimate Drako had not bothered to bind, sprang up, onto the combined entity’s back back.

“You icky creep!” lectured Renet angrily, before gripping the Time Sceptre. “Give me that!”

Ultimate Drako flung Renet off, but she had managed to pull the Time Sceptre from his grasp.

“Meddlesome pest of a girl, you’re no match for us!” declared Ultimate Drako.

“Like I’m not but I know someone who so totally is,” said Renet, as she clutched the Time Sceptre to her chest. “Lord Simultaneous, I’m really, really sorry but we can like use your help right now.”

“Well, it’s about time!” declared Simultaneous angrily, as his large silvery head appeared in mid air, with the Devil’s Snare vines slowly sinking back into the earth, before they could finish strangling Hailey, Harry, Raph, Don, Leo, and Mikey.

Savanti looked up groggily, seeing the floating head of Lord Simultaneous.

“Lord Simultaneous,” groaned the demon sorcerer. “Oh this is just not my day.”

White smoke erupted from Lord Simultaneous’s head before his true form appeared. A three foot tall man cloaked completely in white.

“That’s Lord Simultaneous?” asked Leo.

“Man, he should have quit while he was ahead,” declared Mikey, chuckling. “Get it!”

“Stifle it Mikey,” muttered Raph in an agitated voice.

Simultaneous advanced on Renet, before calmly grabbing the Time Sceptre from her hand.

“Give me that before you hurt yourself or the rest of the universe,” declared Simultaneous before adding in a deadpan voice. “Again.”

“You may be the Lord of Time, but you cannot….” Started Ultimate Drako but Simultaneous used the Time Sceptre to freeze the horrific entity in stasis.

“Quiet you, you’ve caused me enough trouble for one eternity,” said Simultaneous curtly. “As it is, I’ll be sweeping up temporal spillage for the next decade.”

Simultaneous turned his attention to the demon sorcerer attempting to make a strategic retreat out the door.

“As for you Savanti, you think banishing you to fifteenth century earth would have been enough, but no!” said Simultaneous. “Say bye-bye Savanti, see you later!”

Simultaneous waved his Time Sceptre at Savanti, causing the demon sorcerer to give an horrified scream as he was sucked even further back in time.

Savanti Romero looked up, as he came face to face with a large dinosaur.

“Oh no, he didn’t,” declared Savanti, as the realization that he had been transported back all the way to the Cretaceous period.

The dinosaur snorted in Savanti’s face, as the demon began to slowly sink right into a pit of tar.

Back in Fourteen Ninety Two Hogwarts, Simultaneous turned his attention towards the still frozen form of Ultimate Drako.

“Now, what to do with you,” declared Lord Simultaneous but the stasis spell surrounding Ultimate Drako began to wear off.

“You cannot hold us, you cannot contain us, we are not without power,” declared Ultimate Drako as its tail shot forward, wrapping around the Time Sceptre before pulling it from the hand of Lord Simultaneous and into its own hands. “We will return, you haven’t seen the last of us!”

Ultimate Drako waved the Time Sceptre and they disappeared into oblivion in the blink of an eye.

“Lord Simultaneous, that creep just stole your Time Sceptre!” cried Renet in a horrified voice.

“Ah, I wouldn’t worry too much about it,” said Simultaneous, before turning to the Turtles, Harry, and Hailey. “Funny thing the Time Sceptre is. It seems to have a mind of its own. I’m certain that character doesn’t quite know what exactly he’s in for.”

Simultaneous lazily waved his hand, causing the Turtles completely intact weapons to rematerialize from the dust, along with the functional wands of Harry and Hailey. They hastened to pick them up.

“Now, as for you young lady, we need to get back to your punishment,” declared Simultaneous and Renet backed up a half of a step, looking horrified. “Six more weeks of dusting!”

“Oh come on, that’s like so totally harsh!” whined Renet.

“Okay, seven more weeks,” said Simultaneous and Renet began to open her mouth to protest. “Do you want to try for eight, young lady?”

“Of course not, your Excellency,” declared Renet in a deflated defeated tone of voice.

“Dusting,” said Hailey in very calm tone of voice. Hailey was normally pretty calm and level headed, she did not have quite the temper that her mother or brother had when they were provoked. Still, there could only be so much a girl could take before she flipped out. “WHAT IN THE HELL DO YOU MEAN WE WERE DRAGGED ACROSS TIME AND SPACE, RISKING OUR LIVES JUST BECAUSE SOME IMMATURE AIRHEAD DECIDED SHE WANTED TO SKIVE OFF OF HER DUSTING DUTIES!”

“You know it’s a good thing she can’t do magic right now,” muttered Don.

“Yeah, she might go and blow up half of the castle,” replied Leo. “Remember when Harry caved him half of a sewer tunnel because he got upset. Of course this was long before he knew he was a wizard.”

“Hailey, you really need to calm down,” said Harry calmly.

“Calm, calm, this is about as bloody calm as you’re going to see me right now!” yelled Hailey. “Honestly…dusting, boredom is no excuse for deviance anyway! I swear, if I ever get dragged across time because of such a petty matter again…”

Hailey trailed off saying a trail of curse words, causing Harry to wonder where his little sister might have picked that particular part of her vocabulary up.

On second thought, it would have been best if he didn’t know.

Simultaneous looked as if he wanted the show to continue, but he shook his head, before growing serious.

“It’s time to set everything right, I think,” declared Simultaneous and he waved his hand, causing our heroes to disappear with a pop.

Back in New York, the Turtles, Hailey, and Harry fell from the sky, right in the same place where they went taken their trip back in time. Harry managed to land on his feet once again, but the others hadn’t quite caught onto the secret of landing firmly on their feet from temporal travel. So they landed in a pile, as Harry stepped back, allowing enough room for his five siblings to detangle themselves.

“You know, I’m glad that we’re home and everything but why do I always have to end up on the bottom,” groaned Mikey.
Sign up to rate and review this story