Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > At The First Touch of Love. . .

Chapter 9

by Meg2005 5 reviews

Read it and find out. i'm tired of summaries.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Romance - Warnings: [V] [X] [R] - Published: 2007-12-21 - Updated: 2007-12-21 - 1253 words

0Unrated
so really i have like half of this story written, I'm just WAY too lazy to update it. So if you want it updated soon someone get on me to update! Seriously send me an e-mail or an IM or something yelling at me to update it and i will.

Mark laid breathing heavy with sweat running down his forehead as he stared at the ceiling with Brooke laying next to him as tears ran down her forehead, ‘I told you not to fuck with me baby.’ Mark said softly.

‘Fuck you asshole. I’ll never marry you.’ She spat just as there was a knock on the door.

‘We’ll finish this conversation later.’ He said getting up as he pulled on his jeans and a tee shirt and walked out of the room as Brooke quickly worked to untie her arms.

‘Dr. Ryan. Hey what are you doing here?’ Mark asked as he yawned acting as though he were tired.

‘I came to collect my daughter.’

‘She’s not here sir. I’m sorry. I’ll see you later.’ Mark said as he attempted to shut the door before Dr. Ryan stopped him.

‘I’m not stupid Mark and I’m not blind. Her shoes are right there and she left with you William is still at the school. Where is she?’ Dr. Ryan asked as his temper began to get the best of him.

‘Dad.’ Brooke said as she quickly walked out of the room.

‘Grab your coat baby, we’re leaving.’ He said quickly before turning to Mark who had a stone cold glare.

‘I don’t know what you’ve been doing to her but mark my words, I’ll get to the bottom of this and when I do, you’re going down in flames.’ He said before he walked out the door with Brooke in front of him.

‘Baby are you okay?’ Dr. Ryan asked as they drove home in silence.

‘I’m fine daddy.’

‘I’m going to drop you off at William’s apartment. He should be home now; you need to talk to him.’ Dr. Ryan said.

‘Is everything okay?’ Brooke asked.

‘You just need to talk to William.’

‘Okay.’ Brooke turned to look out the window as tears ran down her cheek. In all honesty, she was glad to be on her way to will’s, she needed him at the moment.



Brooke’s knocked on the door, to the apartment that had become her sanctuary, as her whole body shook in fear.

She heard foot steps as the door swung open revealing not William but Michael guy instead, ‘Hey.’ He said with a sympathetic look.

‘Is William here?’ she whispered avoiding his eye contact.

‘Not yet but he’ll be home soon.’ He said inviting her into the apartment.

Michael and Brooke sat in at the kitchen table in silence with the only sound coming from the ceiling fan spinning quickly above them. Brooke took in the small kitchen as she had never noticed it before. It was painted a bright white color with dark blue trim. There were various dishes scattered around the small area with clean pots sitting in a stack by the stove. The fridge was bare on the outside with the exception of the brightly colored letter magnets spelling out various words that had no doubt been put there by the one with the maturity level of a 14 year old boy, none other than Brendon Urie. Brooke chuckled softly as she turned back to look at Michael who gave her a skeptical look.

‘Do you want some tea or hot chocolate or something?’ he asked.

‘Hot Chocolate would be great.’ Brooke said giving the best smile she could as Michael scrambled to get up from the table.

‘I don’t mean to pry but are you okay? You look a little shaken up.’ Michael said as he mixed her hot chocolate dropping some fluffy marshmallows into it. He set it down in front of her before taking a seat in the seat next her once again.

‘I don’t know how my life got so complicated.’ She began, ‘I don’t know how I got so much drama.’

‘Sometimes it just happens like that.’

‘I know. One minute I was just a normal girl going to school and living and the next I’m cheating on my stupid fiancé with an amazing guy.’

‘Brooke is there something else on your mind?’

‘When someone loves you they don’t cause you pain purposely right?’

‘No. When a boyfriend loves his girlfriend he doesn’t cause her pain. He loves her. He treats her like a princess. He protects her from pain.’ Michael said as tears welled up in Brooke’s eyes.

‘Then how come I’m in so much pain?’ Brooke asked as she broke down into tears. Michael sat in shock; he’d never seen a girl cry like this. He wasn’t exactly sure what to do as he pulled her into a hug, ‘I just don’t understand.’ She cried as the door opened and William came in.

‘Brooke.’ William said quickly walking over giving Michael a questioning look as he parted from the hug allowing Brooke to cling to William.

‘Doll Face what’s the matter?’ William asked as Michael gave a sympathetic look towards the couple. William picked Brooke up and took her back to his bedroom laying her gently down on the bed before picking up a Kleenex and sweeping the tears out from under her eyes, ‘Baby if you don’t tell me what’s wrong than I can’t fix it.’

‘The other day when I tried to tell Mark that we weren’t in love and that I didn’t want to marry him. I said couples in love had sex and we never have sex.’ Brooke started as more tears cascaded down her cheeks.

‘Brooke what did he do to you?’ William asked.

‘He hit me when we were in the car. I told him that you cared about me which was more than he did. He got mad and back handed me. He drove back to his house and pulled me into his bedroom. He slammed the door so hard it knocked a picture off his desk. He pulled out some socks or something out of his drawer and tied my ankles to the bottom of the bed and then tied my wrists. I tried to talk him out of it but he wouldn’t listen. He hit me again before stuffing something in my mouth.’ She said as she began crying.

‘Brooke did he hurt you?’ William asked. Brooke was now engulfed in tears as she slowly nodded. William ran his hands through his hair before picking up her cell phone and scrolling through the numbers.

‘Who are you calling?’

‘Your dad.’ William said before Brooke frantically tore the phone away from him.

‘William please don’t, if you do, my dad will go after him.’

‘And rightfully so, Brooke he raped you. Your parents need to know about this.’

‘Can we please just get through this wedding and then we can move on with telling my parents.’

‘If we do that it’ll be too late to do anything about it Brooke.’

Brooke looked at him as more tears rolled down her cheeks. William looked at her as he tried to figure everything out. He opened his mouth to talk before the door bell rang…
Sign up to rate and review this story