Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > We're trapped and well concealed

Part 13

by brittanyxbroken13 0 reviews

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG - Genres:  - Published: 2007-12-21 - Updated: 2007-12-21 - 749 words - Complete

0Unrated
Kiley's POV

The boys from Panic! at the disco and I were waiting at the Center Stadium for Fall out boy to arrive for their show tonight. They were coming today. I was in the best possible mood, seeing as I was about to see Joe for the first time in a long time. We talked on the phone and texted back and fourth but it wasn't the same as being in his arms, running my fingers through his little white-boy afro. We had been together for an eternity, but it wasn't long enough. I had driven with Panic! from New York to here because Fall out boy had already left on their tour, and I couldn't escape from work. So, luckily, they agreed to give me a ride seeing as they were supposed to meet up with FOB in Canada anyways. I kept pulling out my cell phone and checking the time. 4 more hours till they were supposed to be here. 3 and a half. 3. 2 hours and 45 minutes. 2 and a half hours. 2. 1. I pulled it out again to see that it was only half an hour until they were supposed to arrive.

"Kiley, they'll be here when they get here. You will not explode if they're a little bit late, so quit looking at the time! You're freaking me out." Brendon laughed. I blushed and shoved my phone back into my pocket, letting my hair fall from under my hood to infront of my face.

"Not my fault I can't help but want him here." I muttered. Brendon shoved me playfully. After being crammed onto a bus with him for two weeks, he became like a brother to me. Ryan walked into the room and sat on a chair across from us, sighing heavily. "What's wrong?" I asked, trying to resist the urge to pull out my phone again.

"I'm bored. And I expected them to be here by now." Ryan whined. Brendon shook his head.

"The impatience between the two of you is unbearable! And all this talk about wanting to spend time with those guys is making me feel unloved." He pouted.

"We love you. Just not as much as them!" I teased. Which, in all honesty, was true. I did love Brendon. But I loved him in a different way.

"Oh, that makes it SO much better." Brendon said, rolling his eyes. Suddenly, there was a loud crash in the hallway. The door burst open and Pete ran in, being chased by Anna.

"You are the biggest fuckhead EVER!" She wailed. There was coffee all down the front of her white AC/DC hoodie.

"I didn't mean to Joe shoved me!" He laughed, jumping over the couch we were sitting on. Anna let out an angry screech and threw herself onto a chair beside Ryan's. She unzipped the hoodie and peeled it off her body, throwing it onto the floor and leaving her in a purple-stripped tank top, blue skinny jeans, and metallic silver and black flats. My heart skipped a beat at his name.

"Speaking of-"

"Right here, baby." Joe was standing in the door, smiling down at me. I jumped up and catapolted mself into his arms. I breathed in his scent, a smell I had missed for so long. He wraped his amrs tightly around my upper body. After a minute he pulled away and rested his hands on my cheeks. I kept my hands on his waist. "You look even more beautiful then the last time we were together." He said softly. He gave me the sweetest kiss. It could have lasted forever and I would have been fine, but, of course, we WERE in a room with stupidly immature boys.

"Uh, guys? Do you mind NOT blocking the door?" Patrick said frrom behind Joe. We broke away and smiled at each other. Joe took my hand and led my to an empty two-seater couch, which we promptly occupied. Patrick and Andy walked in. We said our hellos and all the jazz. Everyone sat down and got comfotable. Pete went and Stood behind Anna's chair, draping his arms over the front of her and kissing the top of her head.

"I'm sorry!" He said helplessly. Anna sighed and took his hands in hers. Pete grinned. anna stood up and he sat down. Anna took a seat in his lap. Andy let out a barely audible sigh and covered hjis face in his hands. I got the feeling that we were missing something.
Sign up to rate and review this story