Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > We're trapped and well concealed

Part 14

by brittanyxbroken13 0 reviews

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama - Warnings: [!] [V] - Published: 2007-12-21 - Updated: 2007-12-21 - 700 words - Complete

0Unrated
Brendon's POV

We all sat there in silence for a minute, then Pete burst out laughing.

"Oops! I forgot! Anna and I have been a couple for like 6 and a half months, but we hid it from you guys for personal reasons." He said nonchalantly, as if it was so obvious.

"You didn't even tell me?" Kiley asked Anna. The two of them were pretty close. Kiley had helped Anna get the job in the first place. They had met in a rehab center or something like that and became friends. When Kiley started dating Joe and found out they needed an interprater, she referred Anna to the job.

"I know, I'm sorry. But we felt that it would be insanly weird at first, so we hid it from everyone. It was super hard, believe me. Bu now I'm wondering if it was worth it...." Anna trailed off, looking at her hoodie. Pete dug his fingers into Anna's ribs. She squealed and jumped off of him.

"You so totally know it was worth it!" Pete exclaimed. Anna stuck out her tounge and leaned against the wall. Andy fiddled with the strings on his hoodie. I couldn't help but notice how uncomfortable he seemed with Anna and Pete being together. I tried to shake it from my mind. It's none of your business I told myself.

Pete's POV

Anna's phone buzzed. She took it out of her pocket and looked at the screen. Her face drained and she came back and sat down beside me on the chair. I took the phone from her and looked at the screen.

To: Anna Montiago (6473162158)

From: Ray Colagious (6478287534)

Anna, answer me. ive messaged u 4 times 2day. i noe ur in montreal. im comin to the show no matta wat. i had tix b4 but now im definantly comin. come on bby. itll be just like old times. u and me in a dark bak room. see u soon.

do u see me in ur dreams like i see u?

xoxo.

Ray

I put the phone in my pocket and took Anna's hand. She was trembling slightly. I kissed her cheek. I could've pounded Ray right then and there. He was hurting her so much and he wasn't anywhere near her. All I knew was that He couldn't be at the show.

"Everything okay?" Andy asked. Anna quickly put on a smile.

"Yeah, fine! It was just a message from Michal. He was almost hit in the parking lot. He was going t report it so he just wanted us to know that he wasn't going to be in the bus." She lied quickly. I squeezed her hand again.

"Seeing as I poured all my coffee onto Anna, I'm gonna go get some more. Anybody want anything?" I asked. I took the order and left, taking Anna with me. We got about halfway down the hall before she turned and punched the wall.

"I fucking hate this!" She screamed, punching the wall again. I grabbed her by her wrists and held her steady. "Let me go! I can't do this anymore! Let me go! I'm giving up! I don't want to do this anymore!" She screamed. I pulled her against my body and held her there, wrapping my arms around her. She tried to push me away but I held tightly, pushing her up against the wall so she was stuck between it and me. She struggled for a few minutes, then gave up, letting her head fall onto my shoulder.

"Anna, I know. I get it! I do! But hurting yourself isn't going to make it any better, okay? Trust me. Giving up doesn't help. Calm down. Do you think I'm going to let him get anywhere near you?" I said softly. She shook her head. "Then why are you so freaked out?" I asked.

"Because, Pete! He's practically stalking me! He still has sick delusions in his had, and quite frankly, I'm still afraid of him! What if he does get past security? What if he finds me? What if I......." She trailed off. I felt a tear drip onto my shoulder.

"What if you what?" I asked her.

"What if I relapse?"
Sign up to rate and review this story