Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > We're trapped and well concealed

Part 19

by brittanyxbroken13 0 reviews

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG - Genres:  - Published: 2007-12-21 - Updated: 2007-12-21 - 669 words - Complete

0Unrated
Pete's POV

I sighed again and got out of bed. I knew I was going to have to go after her. I squeezed into an extremely tight pair of jeans, threw on my "Drama King" shirt, and a plain brown hoodie. I messed with my hair until I acheived a piecey, just-got-out-of-bed look, then ggelled it that way. I did my eyeliner and after grabbing my sidekick, headed out the door. I walked to the common room where Brendon was dozing on the couch and Joe and iley were eating breakfeast.

"Morning." Joe yawned. Kiley giggled and wiped ketchup off his cheek.

"Morning. Hey, has Anna been in here?" I asked them. Brendon opened his eyes and sat up a little straighter.

"Is she missing too?" He asked, sounded concerned. I gave him a puzzled look.

"She's not missing. I just don't know where she is. Why? Who else is gone?"

"Well, I woke up and Ryan wasn't there. He left a note about going to get 'Real' coffee and that he would be back soon." Brendon informed me. "Could she have run into him and then went with him?" I thought about it for a second.

"Hmm. Yeah, I guess so....." I pulled out my phone and hit speed dial one.

Anna's POV

We drove until we spotted a Second Cup. Firguring that it was the best option we pulled into the parking lot. Ryan pulled his hood out from under his jacket and put it on. He accompained that with a large pair of sun glasses. I couldn't help but giggle as he held the door open and I stepped inside. We sat at a table in the back. A group of teenagers walked in, one of them sporting a Panic! at the disco tshirt. He slid lower in his seat as they walked to the counter to order. I laughed again.

"What? Do YOU want to be swarmed by fans right now?" He whispered, not taking his eyes of the gaggle of teens.

"Not even your own MOTHER could recognize you in that get-up." I assured him. He stuck out his tounge, then smiled. The kids got their order and thankfully left, leaving just us and two elderly couples in the store, which was odd at this time of day. "I think you're safe now. I doubt they would know who you were." I teased, nodding in the direction of the couples. He yanked my ponytail playfully.

"So, what do you want?" He asked me, scaning the menu above the cashier.

"Frozen hot chocolate." I answered automatically. A queer look crossed his face, somewhere between 'What the hell is that' and an 'Are you insane' combo. I giggled again. "It's like a frappacunio, but instead of using coffee they use hot chocolate. They call them Chocolate Chillers, but if you ask for a frozen hot chocolate they get what you mean." I explained. He smiled again.

Coming up!" He went to the counter and waited to place his order. I gazed out the window. There was a Shopper's Drugmart across the street that was advertising a sale on hairdye. A smile spread across my face as I realized what a good idea I just had. When Ryan returned with coffees in hand, I explained to him what I wanted to do. He agreed and we jogged across the street and made our purchase. When we were checking out my phone rang. I took it out and looked at the display screen. It said Pete was calling.

"Hello?"

"Anna, where are you?"

"Why?"

"Are you with Ryan?"

"Maybe."

"Anna, come on. At least tell me that much."

"Yeah, I am."

"Listen, Anna, I'm sorry for trying to force you into something."

"Don't worry about it. Look, I gotta go, I'll talk to you when we get back, okay?"

I heard the confusion in his voice as he said goodbye. I hung up and smiled to myself. Boy, was he going to be surprised when he saw me.

Sign up to rate and review this story