Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Dont Wanna be an American Idiot

Goodbye Bristol.

by brittanyxbroken13 0 reviews

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres: Angst - Published: 2007-12-21 - Updated: 2007-12-22 - 533 words

0Unrated
I laid on my bed in my otherwise empty bedroom. This was the day I was leaving Bristol forever. Gone. No more England. No more trips to see Big Ben. No more Inspiration concerts. No more football team. I guess I'd even start having to call football "Soccer" like they did in the US. I had heard of Chicago, but I never wanted to live there. I loved England. Someone knocked on my door. "Go away." I mumbled.

"Come on Brittany. You'll come to love Chicago!" My mum said soothingly, walking in and sitting on the edge of my bed.

"I already love England!" I wailed. "And what about Jacob? And Matt? Camreon? Samantha? Zack? Olivia? Joseph? Maddie? What about football? I made the Bristol Battlestars mom. The BRISTOL BATTLESTARS. Don't you get what that means? That's the best Rep team in the country! And what if Chicago is terrible? I have a life here! Why can't we stay?"

"Britt, you KNOW why. I can't stay here. Not with you're dad just down the street." My mom sighed. My parents had just divorced. Dad had taken a place down the street. I guess it was hard for mom to have to see him everyday, but why did it mean we had to leave the continent?

"Whatever. Just leave me alone." I whispered, blinking rapidly to ward off the tears.

"Come on. We have to be at the airport." My mom said, pulling me up off the bed.

"Wait! Don't I get to see Dad before we leave?" I shreiked. My mom sighed and shook her head.

"No, Brittany. You don't. You saw him yesterday. That's enough." She said, pulling on her coat.

"I hate you!" I screamed. I ran to the car, jumped in the front seat, and slammed the door. I was moving a million miles away from him, and I wasn't even aloud to see my dad before I left? What the hell was that? I popped Saliva into the CD player, put it to "Click, Click, BOOM!" and turned it up full blast. My mom got into the car and sighed again.

"Look-"

"Shut up and drive."

"Brittany-"

"DRIVE."

"Look. This isin't going to be easy for either of us. But I need you to work with me on this." She said. I didn't respond. We drove the rest of the way in silence. At the airport, I listened to my Ipod while we waited for our flight. My mom was reading a magazine. She kept shooting glances at me, thinking I wasn't looking. Well, let her. She could go to hell for all I cared.

"Flight 62 to Chicago now boarding." A voice said over the intercom. I grabbed my carry-on and headed to the gate doors. A stewardess checked our tickets and lead us onto the plane. I took a window seat. I looked out the window. Whether I liked it or not, I was going to the states. Byebye Bristol.

Hello, Chicago

*****

Ok, so theres the first chapter. I know the title is a greenday lyric but they wont be in it. I hope you guys liked it! review, rate, all that jazz. Hope you guys like it!
Sign up to rate and review this story