Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Dont Wanna be an American Idiot

Secrets Reveiled

by brittanyxbroken13 0 reviews

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres:  - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-12-21 - Updated: 2007-12-22 - 1556 words

0Unrated
I arrived the following day at school right as the bell rang. I grabbed my stuff from my locker and checked what class I had. History. One of my favorites. I walked into the classroom. Pete, Ryan, Spencer, Brendon, and Kiley were supposed to be in this class. I didn't see any of them, so I took a seat by myself in the back. Pete, Ryan, Spencer, and Brendon walked into the room. Pete sat beside me, Ryan and Brendon sat in front of us, and Spencer sat behind us, alone.

"Good morning." Pete said, kissing my cheek. I smiled and ran my fingers through his hair.

"Where is Kiley?" Ryan asked. I shrugged.

"I saw her with Joe earlier." Spencer said smiling. All the guys looked at each other, then burst out laughing.

"Doubt they'll be at class this morning then." Ryan said.

"Puff puff pass!" Brendon laughed. It dawned on me what they were talking about. It ALSO explained the sickly sweet smeel that surronded Joe half the time.

"Where the hell is Divia?" Pete asked. Ms. Divia was the history teacher.

"I dunno, but class officailly started 10 minutes ago. If she doesn't get here soon, I'm leaving." Brendon said.

"Sounds good." Ryan said. I shivered and put my hood up.

"Why do you always shiver? Are you that cold?" Pete asked. I nodded.

"I'm not used to your kind of winter weather." I explained, fiddling with the strings on my hoodie. It bugged me when they weren't even. A couple kids at the front started shooting erasers at each other with elastic band sling shots.

"I'm bored." Brendon whined. "Let's go." Everyone agreed, so we got up and left.

"Where to?" Ryan asked.

"Let's go to the bleachers. Thats most likely where Kiley and Joe are anyways." Spencer said. We went out the side door and cut through the parking lot. There were a couple guys sitting in a car. One of them opened the door and whistled. Pete flipped them off.

"Aww, not gonna share?" One of them yelled. I stepped in front of Pete and kissed him. They guys booed, but then left us alone.

"What was that for?" Pete asked.

"To piss them off." I replied.

"Ah ha! She speaks!" Brendon said. I shot him a dirty look. Pete laughed. We reached the bleachers. No one was there.

"Hmm. They must be at the tunnel." Brendon concluded. We took seats on the top benches. The boys started talking about the upcoming soccer season. I shivered AGAIN. Pete put his arm around me.

"Thanks." I whispered. He rested his head against mine as he talked. Jacob would have never done that, I thought. If I had said I was cold, he ould have....I didn't even want to think about it. Suddenly, Pete's phone rang. He talked for a second, then hung up laughing.

"Who was that?" Spencer asked.

"A very stoned Joe. They'll be here in a second." He laughed, resuming the position he was in before. Sure enough, Joe and Kiley tore around the corner of the school heading straight for us. Kiley reached us first and threw her hands up in victory.

"I won!!!" She yelled. Joe came running up right behind her.

"Only because I had to answer my phone!" Joe whined.

"YOU called ME!" Pete laughed. The bell tolled in the distance to signal the end of first period. I started to get up, but Pete pulled me back down.

"Um, what about class?" I asked. He laughed.

"It's health. We NEVER go to class. Ms. Woolcock never takes attendance." He said.

"We just go to the exams. It's all about sex anyways!" Ryan laughed. "Been that way since eigth grade."

"Like you know anything about sex!" Kiley laughed, draping her legs over Joe's lap. Ryan blushed. Haha! It wasn't me for once!

"Well well well. If it isin't the bonehead bunch." Someone said from behind us. We turned around to find Heather and two other girls, both as slutty as their leader.

"Real original." I snorted. Heather rolled her eyes at me, then turned her attention to Pete.

"Petey" She drawled, "What's a soccer hottie like you hanging with people like this?"

"They happen to be my friends. And girlfriend." He added, kissing me on the cheek. I jjust grinned at Heather.

"Whatever. Call me later, ok?" She said seductivly.

"Only if he's interested in getting herpes." I said.

"You wanna come and say that in my face?" Heather said. I jumped off the bleachers and walked up to her until I was about a foot away from her.

"You heard me Heather Herpes." I said.

"Keep it up. I heard that your parents are divorced annd that your dad's still in England. I don't blame him. Who would want something like you for a daughter? I would've stayed home too.

And, if your mom's anything like you-" I grabbed her by the back of her fake head and pushed it doen, bringing my knee up at the same time. I smashed her face against my kneecap has hard as I could. She screamed and dropped to the ground. The two other girls came at me. Suddenly, Kiley was beside me, taking on the bigger of the two. The other one took a swing at me. I dodged and came back with a right hook that caught her right on the side of her jaw. She staggered, then came at me again. I punched her in the stomache. She bent over wheezing. I brought my ebow down on the center of her back, causing her to fall to the ground. That's when the boys jumped in, pulling Kiley off the other girl, whose nose seemed to be broken. Heather was sobbing on the ground.

"Brittany, leave it!" Pete said. I spat at Heather and her groupies before letting Pete pull me away.

"Woah! What happened to the shy new kid? You kicked ass back there!" Brendon said excitidly. Joe was still restraining Kiley, who was struggling against his grip.

"Kiley. Thanks. But it's done now, 'kay?" I told her. She nodded, yanking her arms away from Joe. We started walking back towards the school. Second period was almost over. I had french next, so I started to head towards my locker.

"Shouldn't we tell someone? Won't they need help?" Ryan said. I was still shaking from being so angry.

"I don't care." I said. They could all bleed to death for all I cared.

"Brittany, calm down!" Pete said.

"No! I hate her." I hissed. Pete grabbed me by both shoulders and looked me in the eyes. As much as I wanted to, I couldn't look away.

"Stop. This isin't you. I know-"

"You dont know anything about me!" I screamed. The bell rang. I ran to the french room. For once I was glad none of those guys was in my class. I was late, so when I got to the door, I knocked. The teacher, Mr. Nero, waved me in.

"Nice of you to join us madamoiselle........."

"Brittany. And I'm sorry I'm late." I said breathlessly.

"Never mind, never mind. Assey vous avec Miss Pilon." He said, pointing to an empty seat beside the orange haired girl from drama. I took my seat.

"What's up with your knuckles?" The girl whispered. I looked down at my hand. My knuckles were raw from the punches. One was bleeding. "Scrap?" She asked. I nodded. She had tony tiger orange hair,a nose piercing, and incredible green eyes. She was wearing a Prince tshirt and black jeans. "With who?"

"Heather." I whsipered. Mr. Nero was talking about the proper way to translate english text into french.

"Serious?" She whispered. I nodded again.

"Sweet! Someone finally gave her what she needed!" The girl said. I smiled in spite of myself. "Steffany, but you can call me Steffy." The girl said, offerring her hand. I shook it.

"Brittany Lyn. You can call me whatever you want, so long as it isin't Britney Spears." I whispered back.

"You're the new girl right? From Britain or something?" She asked.

"England." I said.

"Nice." We spent french class whispering back and forth. When the bell rang, I said goodbye and hustled out the door. Pete was waiting for me.

"Hey-"

"Come with me." He said, grabbing my wrist and pulling me quickly down the hall. He took me into an empty classroom and shut the door.

"What are you doing?" I demanded. Pete pulled my hood off and brushed my hair off my face. "What are you doing?" I asked again.

"Why did you snap like that on Heather?"

"Cause she's a bitch."

"Seriously. Why? She said something about you being like your mom and you freaked."

"What? You're crazy."

"Stop lying Brittany. Tell me what's wrong." He said, looking straight into my eyes again. It was like he could pull the answers out of me by just looking.

"I just....really don't like her, ok?" I sighed finally. Pete shook his head.

"It's more then that." He said.

"She was...a.....a prostitute, ok? I don't even know if the man I call dad is my real father. She just insisted he was her last customer, so he did ehat he thought was right. I'm the product of a slut."
Sign up to rate and review this story