Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Dont Wanna be an American Idiot

Mysteries

by brittanyxbroken13 0 reviews

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres:  - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-12-21 - Updated: 2007-12-22 - 792 words

0Unrated
Pete looked at me for a second. I sighed and buried my head in my hands. Why did I tell him? Why, after all these years of keeping it hidden from everyone, never letting anyone know anything about me, did I open up to this boy that I had just met?

"Brittany, look at me." I didn't say anything. I didn't move an inch. "Fine, don't. Just listen. Do you rrally think that matters to me? You didn't have anything to do with what happened. It's not your fault." I looked up at him. He was looking back at me, waiting for me to do something. I sniffed.

"Why should I believe you?" I asked. His mouth turned up into a small smile and he chuckled to himself.

"Why not?" He asked. I opened my mouth to say something, then closed it again. I didn't really have a good reason for not trusting him. "Exactly." He replied. He pulled me to my feet. "You have no reason to hang your head about something your mom did." He said. "Now come on. Kiley's worried about you." He took my hand and led me out of the room. It was Lunch time, so we walked into the cafe. Joe, Kiley, Brendon, Ryan, and Patrick were sitting at a table in the corner. We were about halfway there when I noticed someone else at the table. It was Steff. We walked over and sat down.

"Hey Steffy." I said curiously.

"Hey Brittany. I didn't know you knew these guys!" She said cheerfully.

"You guys know each other?" Ryan asked. I nodded.

"She's in my Drama and French classes." I explained. "How do you know her?"

"She's in my Music class." He replied. "She plays drums." Steffy smiled. I returned it. It was good to have another friend. And it was super cool that she knew Ryan.

"Are you gonna eat?" Pete asked. I shook my head. "Why?" He asked.

"Not hungry." I said quietly. He shrugged and dug into the burger that was in front of him. I made a gagging sound.

"What?" He asked.

"Meat is murder." I replied. He grinned.

"Not ANOTHER vegan?" He moaned teasingly.

"Nope. Vegitarien though." I informed him. Andy high fived me.

"Yes! I'm not alone!" He cheered. Everyone laughed. Suddenly there was a loud shriek of laughter at the next table. We looked over to see a girl that could have been Heather's carbon copy, except for her brown hair and glasses. She was carrying a pink purse with the letter "C". Pete snorted.

"Who's that?" I asked.

"Chelsea. Heather's next-in-line. Right hand man, you could say." He explained dryly.

"She sure doesn't look like a man." Spencer said, staring openly at Chelsea. Brendon smacked him in the head.

"Are you KIDDING me?!?! You wanna go out with...with....one of THEM?!" He exclaimed. Spencer slumped down and muttered something unaudible. Brendon shook his head in disbelief at his friend.

"Chill out Brendon. You can't tell me you wouldn't fuck her if you got the chance." Steff laughed. Brendon blushed.

"Can we leave please?" Spencer said.

"Yeah/. We don't need Spencer or Brendon getting too excited, if you catch my drift." Steffy said, winking at the boys. Everybody laughed. "Let's go to the mall." She suggested.

"Already skipped most of the day. No point in going this afternoon." Pete said, looking at me. I nodded. I wasn't in the mood to go and listen to my teachers drone on about stuff I didn't care about.



(FOR THE FIRST TIME!!) Pete's POV

We walked to the bus stop to wait for a ride to the mall. Everyone was chatting about what had happened that day. Like why Ms. Divia missing. She was always so punctual, and had never missed a day of school for as long as we could remember. We got to the mall and headed straight for Sunrise Records, one of the best record stores around. After about an hour, we all payed for what we wanted and left. Andy, Kiley, and Steff were deep in conversation about the Daft Punk CD she had just purchased. The rest of the boys were talking about wheather or not Madonna was hot. Brittany was walking beside me in a thoughtful silence. It was almost impossible to read her when she wasn't looking at you, and damn hard to read even if she was. But somehow, I felt connected to her. She walked along in her red hoodie, black jeans, and black converse. To others, a part of thee crowd. Just another punk rock kid that thought the world was out to get them. But to me, she was already something. Something spectacular. A mystery that I wanted to unravel.
Sign up to rate and review this story