Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > How lucky can she get?

A lovers favourite resturant

by road 0 reviews

Hinata and Naruto walk in and see that everyone in the building are couples accept for them and then something happens that was unexpected.

Category: Naruto - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Hinata,Kiba,Naruto,Neji,Sakura,Temari - Published: 2007-12-21 - Updated: 2007-12-22 - 685 words

0Unrated
Both Naruto and Hinata saw that all the tables had only two people sitting beside each other.One boy,and one girl.The most surprising thing for Naruto and Hinata was that everyone was making out.Ewwwww,Naruto thought."What's with everybody"Naruto asked Hinata."Why ask me,I don't Know"Hinata said."HEY,why is everyone making out?I understand it's Valentines Day and all but isn't that a bit much"Naruto shouted to everyone.Everyone in the store stopped and looked at both of them."Then why are you even here"?Asked someone from one of the tables.Naruto and Hinata didn't notice Sakura spying one them.(Hinata did not think about using Byakugan because she was so shocked of the 'making out' couples)Shoot,they aren't dating,mabye I should not jump to conclusions.Sakura thought.Neji was in the resturant with tenten and when he saw Naruto and Hinata he stood up and said,"Naruto,are you aware that this is a dating spot for couples"?He said.Before Naruto could answer he heard a voice intturupt"wait a minute,that that mean you don't have a date"?Kiba said rather loudly."Umm...no,I don't have a date".Naruto said dissapointed that now everyone now knew that he had no date.Then Temari yelled,"Hey look evryone,Naruto dosn't have a date and has never kissed a girl in his life" Temari said in a teasing voice.

Everyone quickly laughed along and teased them to by saying "haha" or "how does it feel to have no one to date"?They teased him,over and over.Naruto stayed silent.Hinata looked at him."Naruto,aren't you going to do something about it"She asked.Naruto didn't answer her and just listened to everyone mock him.It went on for a while until Naruto heard Kiba say"Haha,this kid has never had a decent kiss in his his life".He mocked.All this pressure was getting to Naruto and he couldn't take it anymore."Thats it,you want a good kiss I'll give you one".Naruto said.Hinata took one step back from Naruto.She knew what Naruto was planning.Naruto quickly turned around and grabbed Hinata's hand to make sure she wouldn't take another step.He then let go of her hand and slipped his arms around Hinata's waist.She gulped to herself.Hinata was thinking to herself.Is he going to actually...Her thoughts were cut off when she felt Naruto lips press agaisnt hers.Naruto wanted to show everyone that he could be a good kisser.Hinata just stood there kissing the boy she loved.At first Naruto was kissing Hinata to show off but after a while he actually liked it.It felt right.He closed his eyes and pulled Hinata closer to him.Sakura was still spying on Naruto and Hinata,she was glad she brought her camera with her.Alright,I knew it.Now hold still.She thought to herself with a cockey smile.She took a piture of Naruto kissing Hinata.Naruto's eyes were closed and so was Hinata's so they both did not see the flash of the camera.

Naruto pulled himself away from Hinata."So,does this mean we are dating"Hinata asked."I guess so"He answered.They both walked out of the store and as soon as they were outside they started to kiss agian.Hinata was so happy.I can't belive it!Naruto's finally my boyfriend,Thought Hinata.Naruto pulled away from her and said"We should tell each other about our relationship Hinata.Now everyone know's"He said.

"I don't care.Naruto,I have always wanted to tell you this...I love you"She said.Naruto smiled and kiss her agian.When they stopped Naruto looked at her and said"I'll see you tommorow Hinata".Naruto said.With that he ran off.He was so happy he finally got a girlfriend.He couldn't wait to see her tommorow at the training grounds.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
How did you guys like my story? I felt generouse so I posted the chapter early.
Sign up to rate and review this story