Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Ghost of You

I Was Walking With A Ghost

by XxwhatdotheyknowxX 0 reviews

gerard has some news to tell sam...will it damage their new friendship?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama,Horror - Characters: Gerard Way - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2007-12-22 - Updated: 2007-12-22 - 576 words

0Unrated
Dream Sequence:
I'm lying on a cold steel slab. I can't move my arms or legs. I know I'm not breathing but my brain is still work. Suddenly I hear foot steps getting closer and closer. A man in a white lab coat is standing over me. I know I can feel him move my arms and legs, turn me over, poke at my skin. “Body shows signs of deep knife wounds, bruises, and possible burns.....Being incision” the man stated. Oh shit. The man in the lab coat looms over my body. I look at his face....it's Lyn z's. “Don't worry baby you won't even feel it” she said. Then she smiles I hear a crunch and a loud dragging noise. She kisses my forehead.


Awake Again:
I check my clock: 2:30AM. “At least you didn't dream about me this time” “Oh shit..Sam you scared me” I said. “Well duh..I'm a ghost I scare everyone.” “That's not what I meant I just..you surprised me thats all” I stammered. “Well I'm sorry about that...hey lets go for a walk.” I smiled. “A walk at two in the morning with a dead girl that sounds so normal” I said. “I'm not a dead girl I'm a lady and who wants to be normal anyway? Normal people suck.” “Ok I agree with that last part. I just have to do one thing first then we'll go.” “Sweet.” “All the hip ghosts say sweet now huh” I joked. “So what?” she said with a cute pout. “I didn't know ghosts could pout either.” I grabbed the article from my printer and stuffed it into my jacket pocket. “So where do you want to go?” “How bout the park?”she said. When we got to the park I showed her the article. Her reaction was not pleasant. “I KILLED MYSELF!!!! why the hell am I here if I killed myself!” she screamed. I almost wish I could touch her so I could hold her instead of trying to talk to her about this. “I don't think you did. Ghosts are usually out for revenge and-” wrong thing to say. Sam disappeared. I search the whole park for her until I saw a swing moving back and forth by it self.
I sat down in the swing next to hers. “Sam I'm really sorry about what I said I didn't mean-” “No your right I can't just be here because I'm lost, can't find my body, and don't know what to do. It has to be about revenge cause I'm a ghost right. Thank Gerard...thanks for clearing that up for me.” “Listen I am truly sorry about what I said but I didn't get to read the rest of the article to you. I know were your body is.” She materialized in front of me with tear streaks down her face but she was smiling. “Where?”she asked. “Your body is at the Cabrini Medical Center.” She smiled again. “Ok lets go by you some coffee with your money cause um I don't have pockets.” I smiled too. “That sounds good to me” I said. We went to the twenty four hour Star Bucks. After that walked and talked till day broke and we decided to go back to my apartment before anyone saw us. I went to sleep again and when I woke up I swear I could feel her lying next to me.
Sign up to rate and review this story