Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > I Only Think In The Form Of Crunching Numbers___x

Chapter 29: We’re Falling Apart To Half Time

by VikkiMole 5 reviews

‘Well… You’re friends caused this explosion…’ Joe passed Patrick a broom, ‘So for today butthole, you are the fall out boy’ ‘Pardon me?’ I snorted

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Published: 2007-12-26 - Updated: 2007-12-26 - 1120 words

1Original

Joe’s basement was a shithole. There were paper links everywhere, empty beer bottles cluttering the stage, shoes, even shoes. Who the hell leaves their shoes at a party. Made me wonder what type of friends they had. Surprising, it looked okay yesterday. Joe shook his head.

‘I am so not cleaning this’ Joe sighed, kicking a vodka bottle along the floor

‘Well, I’m not’ Patrick retorted, pointing at the banner hanging from the ceiling, ‘I’m the birthday boy’

‘Well… You’re friends caused this explosion…’ Joe passed Patrick a broom, ‘So for today butthole, you are the fall out boy’

‘Pardon me?’ I snorted

‘Yeah, we three are the only one left in the fall out’ Joe nodded, ‘We’re fall out boys’

‘Like from The Simpsons?’ I chuckled, Joe hung his head, ‘Oh… So sad…’

‘Hey! Shut up and get sweeping child!’ Joe called, passing me another broom that he just happened to have lying around

‘Asshole’ I hooted, pushing a couple of things around with the wrong end.

‘Do you not know how to use a broom?’ Joe was unimpressed

I looked at Patrick. He lifted his broom and smiled at me. I got the message. Both holding the brooms like lightsabers we clacked them together making Joe squeal like a little girl. Star Wars fans, huh? Making outterspace noises each time the handles clacked together we managed to waste a good hour having a jedi tournament. Childish? Fun though and I was totally the ulitimate jedi warrior. I made Joe cry. Not because I won, of course. He wasn’t really watching and I poked him in the eye. It was his own fault really. Anyway, when we finally came to cleaning it wasn’t as long winded as I woulda thought. It was just basically bottle collecting. Also, it seemed that Bob had puked behind the stage without telling anyone.

‘Okay, seriously guys,’ Joe gagged, ‘I’m really not cleaning that’

‘Me neither’ I groaned, both of us turning our attention to Patrick

He simply snorted and went into hiding. I sighed, knowing I’d be left to clean it up. It was disgusting. Bob was going to pay for this. After the most disgusting thing I’ve done in my entire life, seriously it should be a task on Fear Factor, I went in search of my dear boyfriend. Boyfriend. Scary huh? My boyfriend. Makes me blush like a school girl. How pathetic is that? Anyway, yeah, I went in search of my boyfriend, finding him in Joe’s room and hugging him instantly with the smell of Bob’s recycling all over me. He squirmed and kick but I wouldn’t let him go. We fell straight back onto Joe’s bed, me on top of him. My face exploded in a flurry of crimson. Patrick wasn’t much different.

‘Should I…’ I coughed, frozen ‘Move…?

He considered it a second before leaning closer to me. My arms deperately trying to hold me up but I was shaking. Wrapping his arms around my back he exhaled, rubbing his nose against my shoulder.

‘Nah…’ He laughed, holding on ‘You’re warm’

‘That I am’ I smiled, ‘But I will crush you if I don’t adjust my position’

‘Don’t care’ Patrick snorted

That was it. My elbows buckled sending me down flat on top of him and as I warned, almost crushed him. A whoosh of breath squeezed out of him and his chest pulled in. His nose wrinkled up.

‘You really do stink’ He mumbled, breathless

Shifting my weight around to maybe ease off him a little, I ended with my chest against his, my right thigh between both of his and my head on his shoulder. He smiled against the top of my head and stroked my hair. His voice rumbled in his chest.

‘I could get used to this’ He hooted, making me punch him lightly

‘Stop being lame’ I laughed, snugglig into him ‘I’m trying to sleep’

‘Oh no you don’t’ He shoved me off onto my back, grabbing my wrist

‘What?’ I moaned, rolling over onto my side, ‘I’ve had, like, no sleep’

‘You need to shower first’ He rolled up behind me, whispering in my ear ‘Move it’

‘Meh’ I batted at him, burrying my face in the pillow

‘I refuse to sleep with you’ He growled, pulling me

I lifted my head and looked at him.

‘Huh?’ I asked, confused

‘Okay…’ Patrick bit his lip, ‘Maybe I worded that one wrong… But you need to shower and then you need to tell me all the latest gossip etcetera’

‘You are just too gay’ I proped myself up painfully and moved off the bed, dragging Romeo with me, ‘Let’s ditch the jew first’

‘That’s a little racist’ Patrick shook his head

‘Well, he is a jew’ I rolled my eyes, plodding down the stairs and bumping into Joe’s mom

‘Umm.. Was Joeseph up there with you?’ She asked, avoiding our gaze like we might be contagious

‘No’ I answer instantly, ‘We were both up there completely alone’

‘Oh…’ And that was all she had to say, slinking passed us up the stairs

Patrick hit me and glared at me.

‘What?’ I laughed, pretending I didn’t do that on purpose

‘Duude…’ He groaned, ‘She hates me already..’

‘Nobody hates you’ I kissed his cheek, ‘You’re adorabubble’

‘You see’ Patrick smiled, ‘Actually… You’re too gay’

Joe stumbled in throught the kitchen, holding three cansof coke and staring at us. Approaching us, passing us a can each, he grinned.

‘Andy’s coming soon’ Joe beamed, sipping his can ‘Band practice? Basement’s clean now’

I hesitated, wanting to get Patrick alone. Though I really did want to go play with the guys, I’d love to just talk one on one with him. He didn’t even know I was unemployed yet. He had no idea what was going on with Gerard. I sighed, knowing that I should play with them.

‘Sure’ I answered, looking at Patrick, seeing that he felt the same way

‘Awesome’ Patrick agreed, sounding a little unenthusiastic

Joe noded and turned but immediately turned back, seeming that he just remembered something he wanted to say. Lifting a finger in the air and opening his mouth it appeared that he forgot again. He jumped, the subject grabbing him again.

‘Oh!’ He giggled, ‘How’s umm… That guy.. from the band… Gerald!?’

‘Gerard’ I sighed

‘That’s what I said’ He shrugged

‘He’s okay… miserable but.. well-ish’ I smiled

‘And Becca?’ Patrick mumbled, staring at me with concern

I shook my head. Where do I begin?
Sign up to rate and review this story