Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > I Will Always B the 1

I slept with someone in Fall out Boy and all i got was this...

by Syn_INC 0 reviews

The one with the flashback to the day where this whole mess began.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Romance - Warnings: [!!] [X] - Published: 2007-12-28 - Updated: 2008-01-27 - 2329 words

0Unrated
Chapter 2:
*
Wednesday, February 16, 2005
Funky Buddha Lounge
Chicago Illinois
*

I pulled my coat closer to me as I walked to the front of the line. I smiled at Chris, the bouncer, and he waved me over pulling back the velvet rope he opened the door for me to walk through. I kissed him on the cheek as he smiled and I could hear the curses and shouts from the waiting patrons outside.
“She’s VIP so shut the fuck up and get back in line” was the last thing I heard before the door closed and I was engulfed by the streaming baseline of the hip hop music playing in the room. The perks of having grown up with one of the biggest underground hip hop promoters in the city, VIP to all the hot spots and hot hip hop parties. Tonight we were celebrating Lupe Fiasco’s 23rd birthday. I went to the coat check and chatted with Nancy who was working there tonight before making my way into the crowded room. I began making my rounds saying hello the people around the room that I knew and made small talk. I felt my sidekick vibrate and excused myself form talking to one of the b-boys there and I pulled my sidekick out my back jean pocket.
>T_MoNeY: where you at trick!
< IBEDATGIRL:im here where you at hoe?
T_MoNeY: by the back bar with Lupe. Come find me
< IBEDATGIRL: aiiiight pinche Mexican be there in 2 shakes of a lamb’s tale

I closed my phone and walked over to the bar where I saw a group of about 10 people congregated and I spotted my bestest guy friend Mike talking to the group. He saw me and waved me over. I gave him a hug and he went around introducing me to the group, he finally reached Lupe who picked me up and spun me around.
“It’s been a while little one where have you been hiding?” I rolled my eyes at his nickname for me and shrugged
“I’ve been right here you’re the one who’s been jet setting around the states recording”
“Touché” he added with a smile and we slowly went back into talking about the happenings of the underground Chicago hip hop scene. Suddenly there was a big eruption of movement and chatter and we saw a small group of people making their way towards us.
“Oh my god girl it’s Kanye West!” I heard a girl say into her phone as she walked passed
“So that’s what the fuss is about.” Mike stated laughing.
“you know how Kanye is man, if he aint making a scene then he aint happy”
Lupe said as said man finally made his appearance in front of us.
Kanye said hello to everyone and then they all talked amongst themselves and I just stood back and watched.
I noticed a new guy in Kanye's entourage. He couldn't have been much taller than me or much older. He was wearing blue jeans a button down blue stripped shirt a black jacket and a trucker hat and glasses to top of the look. He didn't look like someone Kanye would normally hang with and I was intrigued. He did however look familiar for some reason.
"Mikey" I said pulling him to me.
"Alright girl I need that arm" he said rubbing his arm and glaring at me
"Pussy anyway who's the suburban with Kanye?" he laughed and looked over
"Hmm I dunno but he looks familiar"
"Yea I know" I said trying to figure out where I've seen him before.
"Go ask him for his name" Mike said looking at me.
"Hmm how about a no." I said turning away smiling slightly.
"Holy shit are you being shy? Do you think he's hot or something? Andie and white boy sitting in a tree. K-i-s-s-i-n-g" Mike sang around me
"Dude you're such a fag. how old are you again? Sometimes I wonder why I even hang with you" I said rolling my eyes.
"Shut up. You love me. You know it now go talk to the boy he's all by himself by the bar. Stop being chicken I'm sure he won't bite"
I looked at the bar and smiled.
"Alright" I said grabbing his drink taking a swig and handing it back to him.
I walked up the guy and patted him on the shoulder.
"Is this seat taken?" I asked over the music
He shook his head and so I sat down.
"Want your usual Andie?" Tina the bartender asked coming up and wiping her hands on the towel she had hanging from her side.
I nodded my head and she went off to make the drink.
I looked to my left and saw that the boy had been staring at me. When he saw me looking at him he looked down smiled and blushed. I laughed a little. I've never seen a guy do that before.
"So you're new to the scene I've never seen you around Kanye before.I'm Andrea and I'm pretty much a big deal" I said extending my hand. He laughed at my introduction and shook it
"I'm Patrick and yes I'm the nobody new guy" wow love how deep his voice is. It was very soothing.
"So how'd you get sucked into the craziness that is Kanye West?" I asked taking a sip of the drink that had been placed in front of me 2 seconds before. Patrick looked at me a bit confused before talking.
"He's doing a remix for a song on my bands album" he said simply and I took another sip maybe I had seen his band and that's why this guy looked familiar. I turned my gaze to him and looked at him intently still trying to figure out where I'd seen him. He looked over and smiled shyly.
"What? Do I have something on my face?" He said bringing his hand to rub his face lightly I laughed and brought his hands down.
"Nothings wrong I just... I'm trying to place your face."
He smiled
"What's your name again?" I asked staring intently.
"Patrick."
"Hmmm."
The name still didn't ring a bell and then my phone rang "Sexual Healing"
My phone was on the fritz so I had everyone ringing to that. It was my cousin Daniela asking if I was still at this party. I told her 'no' that I was on my way back to my place simply because I didn't want to have to babysit her all night, and then have her ditch me as usual.
"You're such a horrible liar." He said not looking up from his drink.
"You've known me for what seems like 17¾ minutes. How do you know the way I lie?"
"I don't know."
"Really though for some reason I feel as if you'd be hard to forget."
That's the first time he looked up at me and into my eyes. I gave him a ½ smile and he pushed a Bacardi and coke in my direction.
"My bands name is Fall Out Boy" he said looking at his drink and not me.
"Fall Out boy?" I said still lost. When I didn't Jump or yell he turned and looked at me and laughed at my confused look.
"Dance Dance" he said as I furrowed my brows even more and shook my head. He laughed and tried again.
"A little less sixteen candles" still blank
"Sugar were going down"
"OHHH! With the deer boy!"
He was in hysterics now. I laughed too
"That's your band? There's this girl I work with who sings that song all the time." I said laughing. He laughed as well and looked at me intently as if trying to figure me out.
"What?" I asked before putting my drink down and began to blush at his attention
"Nothing just looking"
~~~
This looks like it was panning out to be a very eventful night.
I raised my 2nd glass of alcohol to his and and we clanked it.
"Well. We must toast to something." I said as I held my glass to his.
"How about where the road of life leads up?"
"Success"
"Happiness"
"No."
"No what?"
"True happiness doesn't exist."
"Why not?"
"It comes in doses."
"What?"
"Drunken sex, a good cup of coffee, a cigarette- there's nothing pure about happiness. So you bust your nut drink your coffee and smoke your cigarette."
"That sounds like a skit I heard."
"I probably picked it up somewhere. But I believe it."
I said then started to laugh and gave him a smile as I took a deep breath.
"You've got great lips." Patrick said after his 2nd drink.
"The better for you to suck on my dear."
"Really?"
"Yes."
I licked my lips and he came in close I then tossed my hair and put the glass to my mouth.
"I'm not that easy. It may take a few more drinks."
"Then I'm buying." he said waiving over the bartender.
~
Patrick and I tossed back Bacardi & cokes, along with shots of vodka, O-bombs and Jager-bombs all night.
It was with the mention of Jager bombs that he clearly stated no one makes them better then HiTops in Wriglyville. This made my side split and I agreed with him.
3½ hours, countless drinks and enough dances to remind you of prom later he pulled me close to him and finally placed his lips on mine. His lips were the softest I'd ever felt and they tasted like caramel which I couldn't even explain how that was possible. I wasn't sure if it was the fact that I was drunk or the fact that he was amazing I just knew that his lips were intoxicating and I would love nothing more than to just die right where I stood with his lips on mine clinging on to him as if he were the gravity keeping my feet planted on the ground. He pulled his lips away and rested his forehead on mine causing me to slightly whimper.
"What I wouldn't give to leave here with you." He said as he kissed my lips again and again
"you're just so beautiful." His finger traced my jaw line and my neck
"That's the booze talking Patty Cakes."
"No. 'Patty Cakes' is the booze speaking. This is from...right here." He said grabbing my hand and putting it over his heart.
"Right here or more like right down there by the one eyed monster in your pants?" I said pulling on his belt loop
"No. More by That sparkle in your eye."
"You're good." I said wrapping my hands around his neck
"Thank you." He smiled and I melted
"in all seriousness if you want to leave with me all you have to do is ask and I'm yours."
"You'd be mine?" he asked and I nodded
"I like the way that sounds"
Before I knew it we were being whisked away by some body guard and I was sitting on his lap in the limo softly grinding on his semi-erection. His lips went to my neck and I softy moaned.
"My god, that's it right there..." I whispered.
"You're gonna make me blow my load right here." He said his head falling back and his eyes half closed in pleasure.
"Then do it. You'll be well and ripe for Round 2." I said as I kissed and licked up his neck to his jaw and finally coming to rest at his lips. His hand went into my hair and he was kissing me with a roughness and passion i never expected from him.
He came that first time and before I knew it he was ready for Round 2.
On our way up the elevator at the hotel he held me close as if I was his one and only and he didn't want to let me go. He softly kissed my lips and whispered in my ear "I will always be the one". My eyes met his green ones and in our great drunken state I believed him. I believed that he would be the one.
But from my bed to the emergency exit he was gone like a thief in the night. I woke up with nothing but heartache and a killer hangover. There was no note just the TV saying "Thank You for Staying at Le Parker Meridian Magnificent Mile. You're now checked out. Please Stay with Us Again."
~~~
A month later a girl sat on a bathtub in tears holding the little white stick that told her she would never be the same again while simultaneously somewhere on a tour bus 2000 miles away on a highway across the states Patrick suddenly woke up with a start in a cold sweat saying her name.
The person next to him stirred and finally woke to look at him
"Patrick baby are you alright?" Alicia said rubbing his back in soothing circles. He sighed and rubbed his pale face with his hand and nodded.
"Just had a bad dream that's all" an understatement for sure. He felt in his heart something life altering was happening. He just had no idea what.
"Its ok baby come here" she said pulling him back down to her arms she snuggled in to him and he felt his breathing pattern settle back to normal. He finally let his eyes close again but her face popped behind his eyelids again.
This time he let his mind wander back to that night they met and he thought of her smile and the way she looked sleeping before he walked out on her. He sighed and rolled over finally letting himself fall into a restless slumber in which different scenarios of what could have been played out in his head. One where he didn't walk out and didn't run scared. The good thing about the dreams None of them ended the way the story really did.
Sign up to rate and review this story