Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > What's not meant to be is going to be meant to be.

Chapter Seven.

by deaths-destruction 3 reviews

Maybe an ex best friend added in might give more of a twist? Or maybe the attraction to another might.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama - Published: 2007-12-29 - Updated: 2007-12-29 - 809 words

0Unrated
Hey guys! Sorry it's taken me so long. I started a new story over in the Green Day section, so I've been writing that one. Hah, but I didn't forget this one!! PROMISE! :]
This is mostly filler. But yes, it had to happen.
Boy this is sure misfortunate...
Hah, here ya go.
ENJOY!!

PS: remember no reviews no story! :]
_____________________________________

A note landed on my desk. I was confused, there wasn’t anyone in this class I was really friends with. There wasn’t anything written on the outside except my name. Whoever wrote it had really sucky handwriting, so that ruled out a lot of people.

I decided to open it. It was only a few lines long. It read;

‘Brendon you mother-fucking bitch,
I hate you. I AM going to kill you. Break up with Ryan and we’ll call it even. Show him this note & I WILL know. Do it, or else.
-Kay’


Okay, what the fuck? I looked around at the room, there was literally nobody there that I even remotely knew. Is this a girl or guy? I can’t tell. But I think I have a hunch on who it was.

I slammed his locker shut, “What the fuck is wrong with you?” Jake looked up at me, “Dude what’s your problem. Leave me alone.” I threw the note at him, he caught it. “What’s this?” “As if you don’t know!” I was angry, how DARE he assault me like that. He wasn’t about to get away with it. Jake read it, “Oh shit. I’m sorry dude. I didn’t write this though”, he handed it back to me. And now he had the nerve to LIE?! Oh he’s dead. “Who the fuck did then!?” I still wasn’t about to believe him. Jake ran a hand through his hair with a sigh, “That was Ryan’s ex best friend. She’s psycho.” There was an awkward silence before the warning bell rang. Jake ran off to his next class leaving me to be late to English.

I mumbled a sorry to my teacher as I took my seat next to Ryan. He gave me a ‘what happened’ sort of look. I wrote a note explaining what had happened and I showed him the note I received. I saw Ryan’s mouth drop as he read the note.

I wouldn’t let that bitch tear me and Ryan apart. Fuck both her and Jake.
_____________________________________

“I knew I should’ve decked him! God dammit!”, I was at lunch with Ryan. He just got done telling me about the incident when he was walking. Ryan stayed quiet.

After a few minutes of silence, I got concerned. “Ry you okay?” “Yeah, I’m fine. Just...” He paused, oh no. I know that pause. Ryan burst into tears. Ah fuck, I knew it. I hugged him close, rubbing his back. I ran my hand through his hair, “Shhh, it’ll be fine.” I spoke in a soothing tone. Ryan’s body shook with sobs, “N-no it-it won’t! My w-world’s crashing d-down ar-around me!”

I really had no idea what to say. I kept talking in the same soothe tone and kept him close. I didn’t want him to keep crying, that made me sad too.

Finally he calmed down. I noticed a few people were staring at us, it was annoying. “What? I can’t comfort him? I don’t see you rushing to help.” I had an angry tone in my voice, they quickly moved on. Jon sat across from us, “Is Ryan okay?” “I think so”, I wasn’t too sure myself. Ryan spoke up, “Yeah, I’m better.” I could tell he was lying.

“Why are you lying Ryro?”, I asked as Spencer called Jon over to help him with something. “I...”, he paused, “I’m sorry Brendon.” He hugged me tighter, “My world is crashing around me. And now I probably look like an idiot.” There was something else in his voice too, but what was it? I couldn’t tell. I knew he wasn’t going to tell me, so I guess I’d have to figure it out for myself.

Ryan’s POV.

I felt bad. Really bad. I told Brendon about what Jake did. I cried, he was trying to say it was okay. But he doesn’t know. He doesn’t know! This is bad. I wanted to scream at the top of my lungs that I was sorry, but it never came out. You see, when Jake kissed me...

I liked it.
...I feel ashamed.
_____________________________________

-GASP- what shall happen!!?
Hah, stay tuned in. :]
& remember! REVIEWS = STORY!!
:D
Thanks to those who have reviewed.
You've kept me going on a story that I thought sucked.
Positive feedback is a wonder huh?
:]
Sign up to rate and review this story