Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Seconds Counting Down Until I See You Again

Chapter 23- Friends Again- Aug. 4

by rejected_smurf_god 4 reviews

The title is self explanitory...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-12-31 - Updated: 2007-12-31 - 995 words - Complete

1Original
Just two days after my talk with Gerard, Brendan confronted me and told me Ryan was going crazy without Rebekka and needed to be with her so I told him I'd live in Panic's bus. Ryan could have my bunk. I just wanted to be close to Pete.

Amy, Leslie, and Rebekka put it upon themselves to take, I mean, kidnap me, into shopping before I moved into the bunk across from Pete's in Painc's bus which is why I found myself in a dressing room trying on almost identical pairs of two sizes too small jeans.

"Tell me again why I have to get 'sexy jeans'?" I repeated for the 45th time as I fit my legs into the 63rd pair of jeans. This was the 5th pair that was too small for me.

"Because Dra, Pete needs to see you want him back-"

"Besides you have too few jeans anyways." Rebekka finished.

"So, what your saying is that I have to get 'sexy jeans' to show Pete that I want him back? How come when I wear these jeans I think the message will be more like 'Fuck me please' not 'Hi Pete, I know you love me and I love you so lets get back together?'" I asked.

The silence that followed from the girls told me they hadn't exactly thought this through and now that that problem was up in the air they thought the exact same thing.

"Oh right." I heard Rebekka say quietly "She's good."

The apologized profusely but I wouldn't forgive them until they bought me a few new jeans that actually fit me, a chocolate icecream, and another hoodie to replace the one that Pete couldn't seem to give up.

We walked through most of the mall in Hollywood, CA but didn't really see any store we wanted to go into until I saw a tatoo parlor and said one of the stupidest, weirdeset, bravest things I've ever said in my entire life,

"Hey, I'm getting a tatoo."

The girls looked at me and then at each other and just as I thought they were going to drag me away screaming Amy smiled and nodded.

"Alright," she said, "Come on, I'll get one too."

That's when the world seemed to stop.

"Amy? You? Tatoo? Wha-?" Rebekka stuttered this complex problem was too difficult for her.

I just patted her on her head and turned to Amy "Come on then, Amiez. Anybudy else?"

Leslie and Rebekka looked at each other and sighed. "Of course we are." Leslie said. She and Rebekka stepped closer to the parlor.

Around 20-30 minutes later we came out with bandages on a part of our bodies. My hipbone, Amy's lower back, Leslie's arm, Rebekka's ankle (she almost got a tatoo on her face, luckily, we talked her out of it.) I had gotten Pete's initials and mine inside a little bartskull, Amy had a blue and purple butterfly and Rebekka had a small yellow star.

We all thought we looked pretty cool.

We shopped some more and even ran into Stacy who had turned lesbian the last time I saw her and she told us she had broken up with her last girlfriend ("She was a total whore and only dated me to get attention." Stacy snapped at the memory.) and she was now dating a true lesbian who really loved her for who she was not what she was.

stacy had turned very sweet and for once I didn't care about the years of trouble she had made for me and Pete. Not to mention Andy.

Finally we went home with our hands full of beauty products, clothes, accesories, and toys for Hemingway.

Amy was the first to show the guys her new tatoo. Patrick nearly fainted at the sight; but he told us that was a good sign. A very good sign and then he and Amy disappeared for about an hour.

Joe and Leslie were so cute. When Leslie rolled up her sleeve he nimbly ran his fingers over her tender skin and then placed a light kiss on the red rose and told Leslie it was beautiful just like her.

As you can guess, they 'disappeared.'

I didn't see Rebekka show Ryan her tatoo. I had packed my stuff and moved in, kicked Ryan out, and was prowling around for Pete.

It wasn't hard. He was writing. Of course. Just across from my bunk with the curtain drawn. When he heard the distubance he stepped out of his bunk to see what was going on but froze when he saw me.

"Hey." I whispered.

"Hey." He replied.

I toed the floor of the bus awkwardly.

"Look, I'm sorry I was a jerk to yo uand ignored you. I was-just-I needed to think." I murmured.

Pete nodded. "Ok."

I looked up at him and for a sevond wejust stared at each other before I flew into his arms. He was quick to react and wrap his arms around me.

His smell made me smile. He smelled exactly like I remembered, just like axe, home, and a little bit like me.

Must be from the hoodie.

Before I knew it our lips were connected. I don't know who kissed first but one moment I was taking in the scent radiating from Pete's body an dthe next our lips were locked in a battle for domanance.

When we pulled away he looked into my eyes. "I like your tatoo."

I glanced down at my hip, my shirt had ridden up and the heart was poking through.

"Thanks." I mumbled.

We kissed again and when we pulled away I smiled and whispered,

"So does this make us friends again?"

He laughed and nodded.

"Yeah. We're friends again."
-------------------------------------

Dude, you guys you know what? Next chapter is the last chapter of the entire Kendra Kollection.

I may pull a J.K Rowling and cry.

Enjoy. While you can.

Happy New Year!
Sign up to rate and review this story