Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > A New Start, and A Change of Heart

A New Start, and A Change of Heart

by PatrickStumpLover 1 review

Not good at summaries...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-12-31 - Updated: 2007-12-31 - 584 words

0Unrated
Chapter 1 You're Crashing, But You're No Wave

Here I was ready about to make the biggest mistake of my life. But at the same time it was possibly the biggest change even that could change my life and my band's.

Let me introduce myself, my name is Andrea and I'm 18 years old. I have short brown hair and brown eyes. I stand about 5'2. I'm also a twin, but most people don't know that about me. I have been in a band with my step brother John for about almost 2 and 1/2 years now. And right now, this was our big chance.

Five hours, broken bass strings and one amp that caught on fire, here we are. Ready to take the biggest chance of our lives. Everything seems perfect, it can be right, we're about the play for the Pete Wentz, and possibly make our dreams come true. Wrong. Everything that could possibly go wrong did. Everyone was here except Zach, our lead guitarist. He was late as always.

Sitting, waiting, made me think about my life and I all I sacrificed to get this far. Lost jobs, almost dropped out of high school, and many friends that I gave up. I was soon interrupted in my thoughts.

"Andreaaaaaa, helllllllooooooo, anyone home?" Someone was waving their hand in front of my face. It could only be one person. John.

"Hey bass girl... anybody in there?"

"Huh... what.. what did I miss... Oh ya.. ha I'm here, sorry must have zoned out." I quickly reply.

"S'okay." He answered. "Hey, did anyone call Zach yet?"

"I will." I volunteered.

"Heyy Andrea...." Our drummer Andy.

"What?"

"Make sure he doesn't forget his guitar this time." He replied.

Oh yes of course, how could I forget? Out last big chance we had, he blew it. Everything was perfect... except him.. he showed up an hour late, drunk and guitar less. Let's just say he was everybody's enemy that day. Nobody talked to him. For MONTHS. It was horrible, it almost caused the end of One Sided Democracy. It almost caused the departure of our dearly beloved.. wait what am I saying, dearly beloved, yeah right, I mean our no good, rotten, guitarist. FYI band name NOT my idea. It was everybody else's when they decided to have band practice without me one day. Not so thrilled about that day. But anyways, I'm getting off subject.

"Okay, Andy I'll remind him."

I find my cell in my bass case, and

Ring,ring,ring,ring. getting his voicemail.

"Damn it!" I sighly loudly slaming my phone on one of the amps.

"He's not answering again." I screamed.

"Figures..." said john.

"I told you we should have booted--" I was inturrupted.

"Booted who out." a voice relpied.

I quickly spin around to see Pete Wentz standing there with a grin on his face.

"Um... our um..." Perfect time to be at a loss for words.

"Guitarist." answers John.

"He's not here yet." I quickly state, making a mental note to myself to kick myself later for that, for making a complete fool out of myself.

"Oh..." Pete says sitting down in a chair next to out mini fridge. "I hope you don't mind but something came up and the rest of Fall Out Boy is here with me.. if that's okay."

Great, now I'm really at a loss for words.

"Sure." I say almost too enthusiasticly, another mental note.

And in walk the rest of Fall Out boy, Andy, Joe and Patrick...
Sign up to rate and review this story