Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Harry Potter GTS

Chaper One

by iamhawk

The naughty stuff begins...

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica,Humor - Characters: Bellatrix,Harry,Tonks - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2008-01-02 - Updated: 2008-01-02 - 4827 words - Complete

?Blocked
Harry Potter - Harry Potter GTSHarry Potter GTS [NC-17]
Niklas "Hawk" Jonsson


Summary: Harry Potter wants the head of Bellatrix on a platter and now he has Summoned just the demon for the job! Or so he thinks...

Disclaimer: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Viper GTS and whatnot are not mine, though I certainly wish they were. The story is mine though, all mine.
If the layout looks screwy or symbols seems to be missing, you're probably reading the quickedit-mangled version of this fic on ff dot net, if it grates on your nerves too much, read it on hawksgalaxy dot com or something. ... Whenever I get around to uploading it there. :)

Feedback/Flames: Yes, please. Both of them are equally fun to read, although I must admit that I greatly prefer the first variety. :)
I can be found on ICQ as 21771860, MSN Messenger/E-mail as iamhawk at yahoo dot com, though not very frequently as real life lately interferes with my online existance more then I'd like. More stories are available at my nifty lil' site at hawksgalaxy dot com or by clicking on my handle up above.

"speech"
emphasis/shouts/Kindred Domination/post-hypnotic triggers
thoughts
/telepathy/
~translation~
+soundeffect/radio/telephone conversation/TV+



Chapter One:

Bellatrix Lestrange was not a happy camper.

More then a decade in Azkaban had left her with plenty of scars, both physical and mental ones.

Not that her psyche had been all that unscarred before her lengthy stay at the worlds worst vacation spot, but long-time exposure to Dementors hadn't exactly improved matters any.

Her husband and his brother hadn't emerged unscathed either and these days, she hardly recognized any of the men she once knew in the fools before her these days.

She'd adapted to all that shit, just like she always had. But it still served to piss her off.

The Dark Lord was lying low, which was another thing that pissed her off. She'd much rather be out slaughtering intolerable Mudbloods and toying with those worthless Muggles! But though some of the cards in her deck might be somewhat bent and worn, at least she still had a full deck of them and while she was the first to admit that she might be a tad bit unhinged from time to time, she wasn't crazy enough to openly defy the Dark Lord.

Especially not after that disaster at the ministry. He had been really upset after that whole mess.

She was too, to tell the truth.

She had grossly underestimated those six kids. It had seemed like it would be a walk in the park, but those brats had teeth on them! Not only had they stood toe-to-toe with her and other members of the Inner Circle, but they had done so and lived to tell the tale! Not that she'd been all that serious while it was just the kids, but it was impressive none the less. And then Dumbledore and those Order assholes had turned up and ruined things completely!

Morgana, how that pissed her off!

And the Potter brat had actually gotten her with a Crucio of all things!

A Potter!

Crucio!

She wasn't quite sure if that angered or impressed her.

But what she was sure of, was that the confusion over that issue pissed her off!

Her sister Narcissa Malfoy also pissed her off, seeing how that slag had called her stupid and asked that she acted more rational in the future.

Ha! As if! Bellatrix privately thought about that.

But what pissed her off most of all at the moment wasn't any of that.

No, what pissed her off more then anything else at the moment was the weird half-naked woman who'd suddenly Apparated completely silently into the room and with a simple snap of her fingers stripped Bellatrix of her robes, dress, shoes, socks, bra, knickers and wand.

In that order.

When her clothes started dissolving, she'd been so surprised that she hadn't been able to act until she was stark naked and her main wand was missing.

She'd dove across the bed for the spare wand on her bedside table, but that had flown out of her hand and towards the woman before Bellatrix could put it to use.

A split second after that, Bellatrix was hauled up into the air by invisible bonds, her arms and legs forced to the sides, leaving her in a sort of perverted star pattern.

"Bellatrix Lestrange?" the odd woman asked.

"Who the blazes are you?!" Bellatrix demanded to know.

"Carrera, a devil." she happily introduced herself. "And you? Are you Bellatrix Lestrange?" she asked.

"Yeah! And if you know what's best for you, you'll let me down right this instant!" Bellatrix snarled.

"Oh, no. I'm afraid that I can't do that. You see, my Summoner apparently hasn't made up his mind about what he needs me for, so I thought we could fuck a bit while he makes up his mind. But it seems like only you will do." Carrera informed Bellatrix, much to the captured woman's increasing astonishment.

"What?! The Dark Lord actually has a libido?!" she blurted out, not having seen any evidence of that since the beginning of his rise to power, before the Dark Ritae he used started eroding such frail human things from the being he was evolving into.

"This Voldemort person you're thinking about? I don't know, he is not my Summoner." Carrera replied. "It was Harry Potter who Summoned me."

"Guh-huh?! Potter!" Bellatrix exclaimed. "What?!"

"Shhh. No time for that now. I have to prepare you for Harry. ... And have a little fun myself while doing so..." Carrera responded and summoned a telekinetic gag into Bellatrix mouth to stop her from interrupting.

Bellatrix eyes widened and she screamed frantically into her gag as Carrera started removing the skimpy bikini she was 'dressed' in.

No, Bellatrix was not a happy camper, not at all...



If Bellatrix thought that she had been angry before, it was nothing compared to the levels of utter rage she possessed once Carrera started to gently caress her all over her body.

No extremity was left untouched, no cranny went unexplored and every nook was graced with the other woman's caresses at least once.

Bellatrix screamed around the gag, but to no avail as she only managed to produce a sort of muted slobbering grunt around the magical gag.

She threw her body from side to side, but her invisible bonds kept her captive without budging in the slightest.

She tried to buck away from Carrera, but that devil woman was relentless and always managed to get her hands on whatever part of Bellatrix she was gunning for.

To make matters even worse, every single touch was accompanied by some sort of supernatural pleasing tingle that when coupled with those seemingly never-ending caresses actually served to excite Bellatrix against her will.

Women didn't ordinarily do anything for her and she'd never even considered the possibility that another woman might be able to turn her on.

In fact, sex didn't do much for her at all.

Period!

She'd experimented a bit at Hogwarts, but never really understood what the big deal was. Others apparently did, however. So, she'd used that as a way to get power over all those silly boys at school.

After her marriage, sex had been plentiful for a while until it became clear that there wouldn't be an heir. It had grown increasingly less frequent as the two of them rose through the Dark Lords ranks and attempts to produce an heir simply ceased due to the futility of it all.

Besides, her husband had always seemed more interested in men anyway, though Bellatrix had never actually witnessed him doing anything with his repressed attraction.

During and after Azkaban, there hadn't been any sex whatsoever, which had suited her just fine. Some of the guards had likely entertained fantasies about trying out 'The Dark Lords Bitch', but the presence of Dementors made it kind of hard for any even remotely human being to become even the slightest bit sexually excited, which had protected her from being raped by hateful guards.

Masturbation had ever been her favoured method for getting off. Fast, efficient, available at a moments notice and she didn't have to put up with anyone else for it.

Which meant that this was the first time in well over a decade that someone other then Bellatrix herself had touched her in a sexual manner.

It was also the first time ever that Bellatrix found herself wanting more of it!

Damn that ruddy demon woman!

She increased her efforts to get away from Carrera, but eventually ran out of energy and simply slumped in her bonds, giving up.

At least for now.

She would conserve her energy and once that bastard woman suspected it the least, strike at her with everything Bellatrix had!

Unfortunately for Bellatrix, Carrera was far from done and wasn't planning on releasing her captive from the magic bonds just yet.

A fact which became increasingly evident as Carrera started focusing on fingering Bellatrix more intimate areas, while at the same time licking, nipping, suckling and kissing her breasts.

Bellatrix whimpered against the gag as she felt herself approaching an orgasm.

"Think of Harry as you come..." Carrera purred and Bellatrix tried her damndest not to do so.

But, much like when being told not to think of pink elephants, the very act of trying not to actually have the opposite effect.

She came like a freight train as Carrera sucked hard on her right nipple and added a third finger to the two that was already penetrating her, all the while with Harry Potter on her mind.

Not in any sort of sexual manner, mind. It was more along the lines of wanting to do incredibly painful things to the little bastard over an extended amount of time, but she was none the less thinking of him as she came.

But the devil woman wasn't done yet, once Bellatrix had recovered from her climax, Carrera started caressing her all over again and expertly forced another climax out of her captive five minute later.

When the caresses started up for a third time, Bellatrix wasn't shying away from Carrera any longer.

During the fourth time, she was actually weakly straining towards her.

Those must be the Devils own hands, The Claws of Satan! Bellatrix reasoned during a brief moment of what passed for lucidity to the former Azkaban inmate.

Though that moment was shattered as she feasted her eyes upon Carrera and realized what the demon was about to do.

Carrera had tucked her tail between her legs and somehow increased it's girth. Bellatrix felt like fainting as she realized that she was about to be fucked by the hugest pseudo-cock she had ever seen!

"Mrrrgh!" she gurgled into her gag as she frantically yanked and jerked in her bonds, trying to get away.

"Think of Harry..." Carrera suggested as she slid up right next to her captive, wrapping her arms around Bellatrix and landing a couple of wet kisses on Bellas panicked face.

"Mrrrrghmnoooo!" Bellatrix protested as Carreras nimble and dexterous tail sought out the sopping wet cunt of one Bellatrix Lestrange.

With a devilish smirk on her lips Carrera used one mighty thrust, as the captured witch made pained/pleasured noises against the magical gag, to push her tail as far into Bella as possible.

Which was pretty far.

Bellatrix was partially convinced that the devils appendage had penetrated far into her womb. Then again, she felt so incredibly filled that she wondered if an observer would be able to see the tip of Carreras tail poking out of one of her nostrils. That was how incredibly filled she was feeling at the moment.

"It won't be long until it's Harry fucking you like this..." Carrera drawled as she speared Bellatrix over and over again. The captured witch shook her head in denial, but Carrera ignored that.

"Not long until he's ravaging you like this, whenever the mood strikes him. You'll moisten his dick at least ten times a day, my dear..." Carrera purred and Bellatrix eyes widened with fear.

Ten! Dear Morgana, I'll break in half! Bellatrix shuddered, wondering just what the hell was going on.

Why would a bloody teenager want to fuck somebody like her?!

Her stay in Azkaban, a few old spell wounds from her capture that had never healed properly because nobody had wanted to waste any unnecessary effort in healing her, as well as a few beatings from bored and sexually frustrated guards over her years in prison gave her a wicked and well worn appearance, an evil air that was only enhanced by her cracked mind.

She had been just as gorgeous as her two sisters at one point, but most of her beauty had been eroded over the years and now, only faint traces of it remained.

Her body had been turned into less an object of admiration and more into a tool of war before she was captured. Where she had once been pleasantly curvy, she had turned lean and muscled during the Dark Lords first rise. During her stay in prison, she had wasted away to a shadow of her former self.

Where she had once been graced with show-stopping curves and later on a lean athletic visage of perfect physical fitness, she now looked like a skeleton covered with skin.

Her once beautiful hair was now tangled and had lost most of it's old lustre. In fact, she had been planning to shave it all off and start all over again, rather then trying to do something with the mess Azkaban had turned it into.

So, what was it about her that made Harry Bloody Potter so hung-up on her that he'd turned down sex with Carrera?!

"He'll claim your every orifice, taking you like a wild animal from sunrise to sunset, then make slow gentle love to you all through the night..." Carrera murmured with a dreamy expression as she increased the pace of her thrusts.

Bellatrix winced, but was slowly getting used to Carreras length and girth, both of which were considerable!

"And he's so delightfully kinky! I'm sure that he'll tie you up, spank the crap out of you, fuck your bum and then force you to suck him off afterwards on a daily basis..." she murmured with an almost envious expression. "I'm so jealous!" she suddenly exclaimed, much to Bellatrix incredible shock and astonishment.

Fuck! This devil bitch is crazier then I am! Bellatrix mentally screamed, then did so physically as well as she unexpectedly reached yet another climax.

Or well, screamed as well as she could while wearing the telekinetic gag Carrera had forced upon her.




"I... Hate... You... Potter..."

Harry started and looked up from the book he had been trying to read, his eyes widening in shock as he saw that a nude Bellatrix Lestrange was suspended in mid-air in the middle of his room, while an equally nude Carrera was lounging on his bed with a satisfied expression.

"Hiho!" Carrera chirped in a cheerful manner. "I brought your girlfriend, all wet'n loose for ya!" she announced and made a gesture at her helpless captive.

"What did you do to her?" Harry asked with a wide-eyed expression, his gaze locked on his most hated enemy.

An enemy who just hung listlessly from invisible bonds, her inner thighs completely soaked and coated with her own juices. Her head hung down low and it seemed as if she just barely had enough energy to glance in his direction with a hazy stare.

"I hate... You... Potter..." Bellatrix repeated, then allowed her head to fall completely down as she had used up the last energy she had. "Hate..." she mumbled as her hair fell forward, completely obscuring her face.

"Prepped her for you. You've got a really odd taste in women, by the way. She really hates you, y'know? But I shagged the shit out of her, so you shouldn't have any problems with her now." Carrera announced and smiled happily at him. "Made up your mind about whatcha want me to do for you yet, by the by?"

"Uh..." Harry mumbled, staring in shock at Bellatrix who appeared to have fainted from exhaustion.

All he'd really wanted was Bellatrix at his mercy and he now had that, if not quite in the way he had imagined it.

His gaze strayed away from his hated enemy and towards Carrera, guiltily observing the naked body of what must be the most gorgeous creature in all of creation.

"Oh, you changed your mind? Wanna fuck?" Carrera inquired as she noticed that his attention was now on her. "I haven't had sex with a human male in nearly eight weeks!" she exclaimed with a sad pout on her gorgeous lips.

"Y..." Harry started to respond, only to fall silent. "I don't th..." he started, then fell silent as Carrera stretched, causing her boobs to move about in interesting ways. "Yes..." he whispered in a just barely audible tone of voice as whatever faint shreds of willpower that remained proved inadequate to prevent his rising desire.

No human would have been able to hear what he said, but Carrera was no mere human.

"Great!" she exclaimed enthusiastically and jumped off the bed, strutting over towards him and going down onto her knees in front of him before Harry had time to react. By the time he'd started moving his hands to hold her off and open his mouth to protest, she'd unzipped him and gently grasped his now painfully stiff penis, halting his protest and causing his body to freeze.

Before he could get himself back on track, her tongue was already on him and he was incapable of doing anything but let out a lustfilled groan as she treated his most sensitive appendage like a delicious popsicle.

"Oh, god!" Harry exclaimed.

"It's not nice to curse, Harry." Carrera admonished him between one lick and the next.

He would have protested against her statement, but was left incapable of doing so as she raked her tongue across his throbbing member from tip to root and then back to tip again.

"Gurgh..." slipped between his lips as she opened her mouth and took him between her full lips, tickling him with her dexterous tongue as she slowly took him progressively deeper and deeper into herself. He whimpered as he struck the back of her mouth, only to groan as she didn't stop there, but took him into her throat until he was fully lodged inside of her.

He'd heard the whispered conversations at Hogwarts discussing these matters, he'd watched moving Wizarding pornographic magazines and he'd wondered what it'd be like as he wanked, but he never could have imagined a feeling like this.

This was so much better then a simple wank, however nice'n pleasant that was.

When she slid off him, allowed a generous amount of drool to slide down into her cleavage and wrapped her generous assets around his own personal wand, he felt oddly disappointed. While extremely nice, her mouth had been several degrees better then this.

"I'm going to screw you dry." Carrera suddenly purred. "I'll take you into my pussy, I'll take you into my ass, I'll take you into my mouth again and I'll bring you off with my boobies. And once I've done that, we'll do it all over again..." she drawled and Harry suddenly felt faint.

He'd never pictured himself as being a fan of dirty talking, but there was something to be said for Carrera having her mouth free after all!

"Grk!" he suddenly grunted as the sensations became to much for him and he came like a run-away freight train before she'd even started moving.

Carrera deftly let him slip out from between her boobs and wrapped her lips around his twitching member, gobbling up his come while making pleased noises as if it had been a delicious treat she was feasting upon. Harry felt his knees going all wobbly and staggered backwards, until he collapsed onto his desk chair, hearing the banged-up old thing creak under his weight.

Carrera never lost contact with him, following him around on her knees and suckling at him like a baby calf on it's mothers teat.

Harry never grew soft, his old erection simply carried on as Carrera kept on stimulating him until she apparently deemed him ready for her.

"Pussy next..." she drawled as she shimmied up against him, until she was straddling his lap and hovered just above his almost painfully erect penis. She leaned forward and kissed him as she slowly lowered herself down onto him, slowly sheathing him inside of her.

Harry was in a plane of existence so far removed from his everyday world that he noted nothing of his surroundings, had no thoughts whatsoever of what tomorrow might bring or anything. All he was capable of thinking about was how incredibly amazing it felt.

He hadn't thought that anything could ever feel as good as being inside her mouth and throat, but he was wrong.

Dead wrong.

The very moment she'd lowered herself completely down onto him, he came once again.

And once again, he was denied the luxury of growing soft as her insides massaged the heck out of him, keeping him hard and ready.

Or so he thought.

When she started moving, he damn well nearly came again, just barely managing to hold himself back.

"Y-you're killing me!" he croaked, his eyelids fluttering as he struggled against yet another climax.

"I sure hope not..." Carrera purred and kissed him again. "You'd better be good for at least my ass and another round in my pussy before you're worn out..." she drawled and licked his jaw. "Or I'll be very disappointed..." she finished, capturing his lower lip between her pointy teeth and giving it a gentle tug.

"Oh Merlin..." Harry whimpered.




+Crash+ +Tinkle+ +Crash+

"Hellspawn!" Vernon Dursley screamed.

"Freaky trollop!" Petunia shrieked.

"Look at the boobs on her!" Dudley yelled in a completely awed tone of voice.

"Duddiekins!" Petunia protested.

"Get out of my house, you unnatural demon!" Vernon bellowed.

"You three are in more need of a good fuck then any other human beings in the history of humanity!" Carrera yelped, most likely frantically dodging whatever it was being thrown at her. Dinner plates and glasses, judging from the sounds.

"Your Muggles are rather excitable, aren't they?" Bellatrix asked almost pleasantly with a glance over at Harry who was motionless on his bed, while she was still hanging naked in mid-air.

"Quite..." Harry panted, soaked with sweat and completely exhausted as he was.

"So... You summoned a Succubus to take me out, did you?" she asked as the screams, crashes and yelps continued downstairs where Carrera had headed to fetch some water for her drained Summoner.

Still naked and coated with various bodily fluids from both her and Harry. He had figured it for a bad idea, but hadn't been able to muster up the energy needed to point that out. In fact, even talking to Bellatrix just now was a strain.

Apparently, the Dursley's hadn't quite appreciated that, judging from the ruckus downstairs.

"I didn't know about that. I thought it was an ordinary demon with a weird name." he admitted, too tired and worn out to be hostile. Apparently, this seemed to be the case for Bellatrix as well, judging from how 'normal' she seemed at the moment.

Or well, at least as normal as a naked witch could be while hanging in invisible magic bonds.

"Good going there, Potter." Bellatrix taunted him, but without any real malice in it, too tired to bother making a real effort at riling him up.

"Yeah." he agreed with a faint shake of his head.

Things hadn't quite worked out the way he'd imagined them.




Mundungus Fletcher wasn't the most alert of the guards assigned to keep an eye on Harry Potter, but even he figured that his involvement might be necessary when a screaming Vernon Dursley busted out of his house butt naked, then took off running down the street as if the Dark Lord himself was behind him.

Dudley and Petunia followed moments later, the two of them also completely naked and screaming like two little girls as they followed the supposed man of the house down the street.

Mundungus quickly grabbed his Order pendant with his left hand, yanked out his wand and carefully snuck into the building, eyes peeled for whatever it was that had gotten the Muggles so excited.

He wasn't quite as ignorant of the Muggle world as most wizards, having spent a fair amount of time in it. But he wasn't completely sure that something was actually wrong, having seen Muggles running naked across a soccer field the first time he went to a Muggle soccer game. The screaming in fright bit was new though, so something might be wrong and not just simply some weird Muggle custom.

With his left hand on the pendant, he was prepared to send off an alert to the rest of the Order in case trouble was afoot.

Or so he thought.

But the sight of three Muggle set of clothes floating in pieces in the living room and the naked horned woman floating in a blazing halo of crackling energy shocked him to such a degree that he simply stared at her, until her gaze fell upon him.

"Mommy..." he whimpered weakly as a wave of crackling blue energy suddenly flew straight at him and he faded off into blissful unconsciousness, never noticing the fact that his clothes were torn to pieces and he slammed into the wall behind him with a loud thud before he even managed to think about sending off a warning to the Order.




"Those people downstairs were really rude!" Carrera unhappily informed Bellatrix and Harry as she returned upstairs, carrying three glasses and a pitcher of cold water.

"What did you do to them?" Harry mumbled.

"I stripped them naked and was about to fuck them to submission, when they suddenly ran off screaming. Then some other guy came and I might have overdid it a teensy bit after being rejected by those morons. He's unconscious downstairs now." she replied and Harry nodded uncaringly.

The Dursley's could go take a long walk off a short pier for all he cared, so their predicament was something he quite happily chose to ignore. While he was curious as to who else had gotten caught up in this mess, that could wait until later.

Much later judging from how tired he felt right now.

"I'm getting kinda sore, here. Could you please let me down now?" Bellatrix suddenly asked in an unexpectedly pleasant manner.

"Oh, right. Nearly forgot about you. Can't wait to screw him, eh?" Carrera asked and before Bellatrix had time to respond, she hovered over and floated down on top of Harry.

"Hah?!" Bellatrix exclaimed.

"Wha?!" Harry yelped as he suddenly found a naked Bellatrix Lestrange straddling his stomach.

"Don't you two worry about a thing, I'll get you both hard and wet for this." Carrera promised and then wrapped her right hand around Harry's soft member. Her hand suddenly flared up with magic and Harry's protest died out before he could voice it, being replaced with a stunned pleasured croak as he turned rock-hard in a split second. Carrera shoved two of the fingers of her left hand up into Bellatrix stretched out cunt and then that hand flared up with magic as well, causing Bellatrix to slump forward over Harry as a powerful climax unexpectedly came over her in the wink of an eye.

Harry grunted as he suddenly had his face covered with Lestrange breasts, causing Bellatrix to let out a stunned 'Oh' as her left nipple slipped into his mouth.

It was a bit of an effort, but with the aid of both hands and her tail, Carrera soon had the listless Bellatrix lined up and pulled her back down onto Harry.

The two of them moaned in unison as Bellatrix was penetrated in one smooth motion.

"This is the weirdest day ever..." Harry mumbled.

"You're telling me..." Bellatrix gasped, having pushed herself up onto her elbows, looking down at Harry with an astonished expression on her face.

"Less talking, more fucking!" Carrera suggested and slid up behind Bellatrix, pulling her back against her torso and wrapping her arms around her waist. "Now... Let's screw the shit out of him..." she purred and Bellatrix was incapable of anything but moans as Carrera started shifting the both of them up and down at a slowly increasing pace, the exhausted witch and worn out wizard simply letting Carrera do all the work as the two exhausted enemies coupled with each other against their will.

Weirdest day ever indeed...


The End! ( For now... )
Sign up to rate and review this story