Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > For real..?

Chapter 24

by iluvgee 1 review

Read...and review =]

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2008-01-02 - Updated: 2008-01-02 - 651 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter 24

A few more weeks had gone by, Mya was missing him a lot; they hadn’t been able to see each other as much seeing as it was the Christmas holiday.

Mya really wanted to see him though! She was having one of those days when she couldn’t be bothered to actually do anything except rest…she was getting on for about 12 weeks now, that was pretty serious…everything was going ahead; going to plan.

“Hey” Matt said as he walked into the room.

“Hi, Matt can you pass me that cushion please?” Mya said being polite.

“Yeah sure” He said passing it over; “Sure your okay, you’ve been acting all erm lazy lately, if that’s the best way to put it…”

Mya tried to think of an excuse…she hadn’t had to do this in a while; “I’m fine, it’s just gone past Christmas Matt, of course I’m gonna be tired and everything…”

“Well okay then, as long as your okay….” He said taking a seat. “My…I have something to ask you…”

“Go on then…” She said turning the TV off.

“Well my old mate Sarah who I know back from when I was at school…wants to come stay, so like can she?” He said in a kiddie voice.

Mya couldn’t really be bothered to think about it. It was only Matt’s old mate from school; nothing could go wrong could it? “Yeah okay sure!”

“That’s great! Thank My!” He said jumping onto her to kiss her.

“Watch it!” She shouted at him. “Look don’t kiss me…”

Matt just stared at her.

“Sorry, it’s just I think I’m er coming down with a cold and I don’t want you to catch it…” She said lying again!

“Oh right okay. Well I’m gonna call Sarah and tell her.” He said getting up and walking out of the room.

Mya decided she needed to call Gerard.

“Hey…sorry I can’t talk loud, Matt’s around…just wanted to say I miss you”

“Hi, oh that’s okay. I miss you as well…I really wanted to see you seeing as it was Christmas and New Year holiday you know…oh well we’ll be together next year!”

Mya smile, was that a promise she though?

“I hope so…” She said hushed.

“We will. So how is everything…baby okay?” Gerard said lowering his voice.

Irina must have been around, Mya thought.

“Yeah everything is fine…Gee when can I see you?”

“Soon…Are you free later on tonight, Irina is going to the cinema with her sister, you could come round?”

“Sure!” Mya said smiling; “What time?”

“Let’s say about 7 okay” Gerard said; “Oh and My…”

“Yes?”

“Always remember I love you. I’m always gonna be here for you…each step of the way…and when you’re ready to tell Matt, well I’m ready…”

Her eyes started to fill up.

“Gerard I love you so much!”

Mya noticed Matt walking back into the room, and quickly put the phone down.

“Who was that?” Matt said, in suspicion.

“Isla…why?” Mya said nervously, had Matt finally caught her out?

“Oh well I was just wondering that’s all…” Matt said. “Oh by the way, are you out tonight?”

Mya didn’t know what to say; “Yeah, I’m going to Isla’s that’s why I called her…”

“Okay” Matt said with a slight smile; Mya never noticed it though. “Well Sarah’s got a quick first flight and will be arriving tonight! It’s great…I have to collect her so yeah I will be out as well okay?”

Mya was confused, why was he telling her all this, it wasn’t exactly important; she didn’t care! “Right okay.”

[isnt v interesting, so uploading again soon - hopefully]
Sign up to rate and review this story