Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > How lucky can she get?

Attacking Orochimaru!

by road 1 review

Kakashi's team find out where Orochmaru hidout is and Tsunade decides to ambush him but things don't go as planed

Category: Naruto - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Horror,Romance - Characters: Hinata,Naruto,Orochimaru,Tsunade - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2008-01-03 - Updated: 2008-01-04 - 749 words - Complete

1Ambiance
Hey dudes .Sorry I did not post the next chapter,I was busy.Anyway enjoy the story.

"Are you sure of this?"Tsunade asked Kakashi."Yes lady Hokage,my team was on our way back from a transport mission and spotted Orochimaru's sound ninja creating a new hidout.But Kakashi did not realize that Orochimaru knew that Kakashi had seen him build his new hidout.Tsunade devised a plan.Each team would make their way separately through Orochimaru's new hidout,and when a team got to the core of the hidout to take out any sound ninja they find."I'll be taking Naruto with me."He is to reckless to be on this task with his teamates.When Naruto found this out he thought to himself.How come I Have to stay with the old lady?Naruto thought.Naruto and Tsunade made thier way easily through Orochimaru's Hidout.(By the way,Orocimaru's arms are not sealed)Naruto and Tsunade quickly nocked out any ninja who got in thier way.Soon they ran into Kabuto.Both Naruto and Tsunade took a fighting stance.Kabuto Quickly put a finger over his lips."Shut up"Kabuto said quietly.Kabuto quickly turned around and said."I have turned over a new leaf"He said pionting to a bunch of sound ninja he captured.Tsunade nodded to him."What,you don't belive him do you?"Naruto shouted."Even if what Kabuto said isn't true,our main priority is to defeat Orochimaru".Tsunade exclaimed."Naruto...I have also figured out that all of the hidden leaf village kunoichi are in the core of Orochimaru's hidout.But not of thier own free will"!Kabuto told him.Naruto gasped.That meant all of the female ninja including Hinata,his girlfriend,were captured by Orochimaru.Without a word,Naruto ran to the room where the core was held.Tsunade turned around to the still running boy."Naruto,wait!"She called."What's his problem?"Kabuto asked Tsunade."You see...Naruto and one the konochi are appearantly dating.That is why he is so worried"She answered.Tsunade turned away to run after Naruto who was already out of the room when she heard Kabuto's voice agian."Ohh,one more thing,I spotted Itachi somewhere in the hidout.I decided not to make my presence known for obviouse reasons"Kabuto said.Tsunade was becoming worried now.This was becoming to much to handle.First Kakashi and his team spot Orochimaru,then Akatsuki movement is confirmed.And the Konoichi were trapped by Orochimaru."Thank you for warning me,I will make sure the Akatsuki don't harm Naruto"Tsunade said.And with that she ran after Naruto.After catching up with Naruto and defeating a little more sound ninja,they came across the core of Orochimaru's hidout.Naruto could see 4 familiar figures tied to shakels."Hinata"!Naruto shouted not caring for the other girls.But before Naruto got close Tsunade yanked his collar not letting him move forward.."Naruto,you idiot!This is obviously a trap."Tsunade said to him.Naruto watched as all 4 girls hung on the chains breathing heavily.Naruto mainly concentrated on Hinata.He did want to save her,but Tsunade did not let him advance forward.

"It appears Kabuto was telling the truth"Tsunade said as she watched Naruto look in horror at the tired konoichi."hm hm hm hm,well if it isn't that brat and lady Tsunade"Said a voice that seemed to come from everywhere."Show yourself"Tsunade yelled.Soon enough a puff of smoke appeared before the 2 ninja and the figure of Orochimaru came out!"You thug!Now let Hinata go!"Naruto called out."Touchy aren't you?And here I thought we could be friends"Orochimaru said in his evil and sarcastic voice.Something is not right,there is no sign of the Akatsuki anywhere.Tsunade thought.Both Naruto and Stunade charged at Orochimaru in the intention of killing.Ater awhile of fighting Naruto and Tsunade were exusted."It's no use,we can't beat him"!Naruto said.Orochimaru laughed and was getting ready for his final attack.

Then Orochimaru felt a slit of pain thrust his neck.Orochimaru colasped and fell to the floor.Soon the figure of Itachi stood next to Orochimaru on the floor."Itachi"!Tsunade yelled.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Why did Itachi save Naruto and Tsunade?Are the 4 Konoichi who are tied up injured?What are Itachi's intentions?What will become of Naruto?See the next chapter to find out.Please rate and reveiw.
Sign up to rate and review this story