Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > A Story To Last The Ages

Poor Odie

by irish_ping-pong 0 reviews

Poor Odie...

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Published: 2008-01-06 - Updated: 2008-01-07 - 724 words

0Unrated
Here is another chapter. Again, really sorry for not updating for a while. But please rate and review.




“Those are some dark and evil clouds,” Herry said.

“It looks like it’s making some pretty strong winds that are creating destructive waves,” Odie said. To many, this would be simple to understand. To Herry, it was very confusing.

“Wha?”

“Dark clouds make wind and waves that crash,” Archie summarized.

“Oh.”

“Theresa, can you stop them?” Jay asked.

“I’m not so sure. I can make little clouds, but I can’t stop a whole storm. I’m sorry.”

“What are we gonna do?!!” Neil asked freaking out.

“Uh…I don’t know,” Jay said.

“I assume it will not hit for about…2 more minutes. So we have that long,” Odie explained. Neil gasped.

“Odie! You know what happens when you assume?” (A/N: in case you don’t know, when you assume something, you make and ‘ASS of U and ME’. Block out the ‘of’ and the ‘and’, and you get the word assume).

“Well what are we supposed to do?” Atlanta asked.

“I…I don’t know!” Odie said, “I guess put our life jackets on and pray for the next minute and a half.”

“Right,” Herry said. They all put on their life jackets and panicked.

“Is there any spell that might help?” Jay asked Theresa.

“Well…I could make sure that wherever we land, we are still together,” Theresa suggested.

“Good enough.” Theresa got her spell book.

“I can also make sure we don’t die.”

“That’s good too,” Herry said. Theresa looked at the page for a couple of seconds.

“Okay, done,” Theresa said closing the spell book and putting it on the life jacket box.

“I don’t feel any-” Archie began, but was interrupted by a loud roar of thunder.

“Oh man,” Odie whispered. He ran to edge of the boat to…well…get sick. The boat tipped a bit to one side and made Odie fall over the edge.

“Odie!” Herry called. Theresa and Atlanta ran to the edge.

“Should we go after him?” Atlanta asked.

“Um…yah…I mean if you want…we’re all gonna end up together…but…oh I don’t know!” Jay said.

“Man, Odie must really hate the ocean now,” Neil muttered. (A/N: remember the Odie-sey episode?). But the girls didn’t even get a chance to think. A wave came over their heads pulling them into the water as well.

“Atlanta!” Archie yelled.

“Theresa!” Jay yelled. The girls swam to Odie.

“You okay?” Theresa asked treading water.

“Yah,” Odie panted.

“Come on let’s get back to the boat,” Atlanta said. They started to swim, but head an ‘Argh!’ coming from behind. Odie had been pulled under water.

“Odie!” Atlanta called. Theresa could see his body and he was close to the surface.

“He’s not that far down. I’ll be back. You can go back to the boat.” Theresa said and dived under water. She saw Odie struggling as long strands of seaweed were pulling him under. They seemed to be possessed…Theresa grabbed onto him and started swimming upwards. It was hard especially since the evil seaweed was trying to drown them. How long had they been under for? 30 seconds?

“Where are they?” Jay asked.

“I don’t know…Odie was pulled under,” Atlanta panted as Archie helped her onto the boat. They waited about…10 seconds and finally they saw two drenched heads pop out from the water.

“Thank goodness,” Jay sighed. Theresa pulled Odie to the boat where Herry picked him up. Jay helped Theresa onto the boat and held onto her. He didn’t let go, which kind of surprised Theresa, but she didn’t say anything.

“You and Odie gave us a good scare,” Jay whispered to her.

“Sorry,” Theresa smiled.

“You okay bud?” Herry asked patting Odie hard on the back.

“Yeah, I’m good. Thanks Theresa,” Odie said.

“No problem.” Neil looked up.

“Guys, we have a bigger problem!”

“Oh my gawd! That is the biggest wave I’ve ever seen in my life!” Odie cried. Jay held Theresa closer as the wave drew nearer. When it was right about there heads, Theresa swore, and that was the last thing anyone remembered.



Hope you enjoyed it! Please rate and reveiew.
Sign up to rate and review this story