Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Everything Can Change In The Blink Of An Eye

by mcr_babi_4_lyfe 2 reviews

I will love you forever if you just read!!!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] [!!] [!!!] [V] [X] - Published: 2008-01-08 - Updated: 2008-01-08 - 828 words

0Unrated
“Stop it!” I shrieked as I ran down the narrow hallway in out house, with my brother hot on my trail. This was one of the rare occasions that I did get to spend some quality time with my brother. He was always away at college.

“Sam! Get back here!” my brother, Ryan, yelled as he ran after me. We were currently fighting over an Iron Maiden CD.

“No! You took it when you left! It’s my turn, I said as I ran into my room and shut the door behind me. I smiled at my success to get away from him. I slipped the CD into the stereo on my dresser and turned it almost all the way up. I heard him banging on the door screaming my name. I shook my head and laid back on my bed. Luckily, my dad was out for a little while, so I could turn up my music as loud as I wanted without being bitched at by my dad. I heard the banging stop after about five minutes. I then heard new yelling, it sounded like my dad. I got up and went to the window. I saw my dad’s car in the drive way.

“Shit!” I yelled as I dove for my stereo and turned it off. I heard footsteps come toward my room.

“Samantha Marie Long!” I heard my dad’s screams as he approached my room. I took a deep breath and unlocked my door. I opened it, only to be met by my dad’s eyes piercing into mine.

“What?” I asked.

“What have I told you about turning up your music that loud?” He asked, breathing heavy.

“You weren’t home,” I stated as I pushed past him and into the kitchen where I found Ryan at the table, eating. I rolled my eyes at him and he gave me a “here we go again” look. I felt someone grab my arm and push me up against the refrigerator. I took a sharp intake of breath as the magnets on the fridge dug into my back. This was normal at my house; we did nothing but fight and argue about stupid stuff. I heard my brother slide out the chair to the table and take a few steps closer. I opened my eyes and found that my dad was right in my face.

“You don’t walk away from me when I’m talking to you,” My dad spat in my face. I shook my head.

“What are you gonna do? Huh? Beat me like you did mom? Because I can just as easily walk right out that front door and never come back, just like her,” I said through gritted teeth. I didn’t think his face could get any redder, but it did. I wasn’t expecting what happened next but all I remember was a loud smack and a stinging sensation on my cheek. I felt him let go of my arm and heard him walk out of the room and then heard his bedroom door slam. Ryan just stood there, looking at me. My dad had never laid a hand on my before, even though I had deserved to be hit a few times, he never did it. I walked out of the kitchen and could feel my brothers eyes on me whole time. I grabbed my coat and walked out into the cold air of New Jersey. I quickly walked the couple blocks to my best friend’s house. I’ve known him for my whole life. We met in kindergarten and been friends ever since. I finally arrived and I knocked on the door. Finally after what felt like a lifetime of waiting he finally came to the door.

“Sam! What’s u-,” he stopped and pushed my face to one side. I guess he saw the red mark my father left. He grabbed my hand and led me up to his room. He sat on the bed and motioned for me to sit next to him. I sat next to him and he put an arm around me. It was silent for several minutes until he broke it.

“What happened?” he asked in a voice that was just above a whisper. I sighed.

“Frankie, don’t worry about it, it’s nothing serious,” I said.

“Bullshit!” Frank yelled standing up. Frank’s sudden change in volume made me jump.

“Frank, I’m telling you the truth!” I told him raising my voice and standing up. Tears threatened my eyes but I fought them back. He sighed when he saw that I was on the verge of tears. He brought me in to a hug and those tears that I was trying o hard to fight off, came pouring down my check and onto his shirt. This is what friends are for. To comfort you when you need it. This is why I have Frank Iero.
Sign up to rate and review this story