Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Christmas

Prt - 6 Under the Mistletoe

by ClassoftheTitans_fan 0 reviews

Well is it finally time to know Theresa's secret? Read to know!

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Published: 2008-01-08 - Updated: 2008-01-09 - 494 words

0Unrated
"Jay I need to speak to you." Theresa exclaimed.

"What is it?!" Jay saw the look on her face and started panicing, "Are you alright?" he held both her hands now.

Theresa smiled, "No," She said happily almost laughing and crying, "no, i'm perfectly fine..."

He wiped away her tears, "then what is it? Tell me." His voice was so calming...making Theresa all bubbly inside. The news was eagerly terrifying her and wanting to get out so badly.

"Follow me," Theresa ordered Jay. She led them to the outside garden with a white bench in the middle for the two to sit on. The candle lights were making everything so much more beautiful. Theresa even looked more beautiful to Jay now.

She reached for his fists cletching them in her hands tightly.

"I have some important news Jay."

Jay was listening, her facial expression made it hard for him to see if she had bad news or good news. He gave a nod telling her he was ready for it.

"Remember the day when I told her I had a doctor's appointment?"

And being Jay's over protective self...

"And you didn't?!"

"No, no Jay, I did...but not because I was sick."

Jay's eyes shifted right to left quickly.

"I was feeling sick because I am pregnant Jay." She said gleefully, "I didn't want to tell you until today because I thought it would be the right time to tell you..."

"You're...We! Us?! We're having a baby!!!" Jay picked her up and swung her around. "We're having a baby!!!" He shouted out so happy and excited.

Theresa started laughing, everyone was looking and gave out shouts congratulating them.

Theresa put her hand on his chest and he wrapped his arms around her hips.

"I thought you'd be scared...when I tell you, I wasn't sure of what you'd think." She straighted his tie.

"You tho-, Theresa no, how could ever be worried and how could you be scared when you tell me we're having a baby...this is the best day of my life!!!"

"Really?" Theresa smiled.

"Really...actually...Theresa I thought this might be the good time to tell you too...especially with the news you have." His eyes glistened and his face became sweet. He bent down on one knee and opened a golden case. Inside was something beautiful, a symbol, a hope, a future. Inside was the most beautiful Theresa had ever set eyes on...and that was a ring.

Theresa gasped putting her hands on her cheeks trying to control the flush. Her voice was became raspy, "Oh my god...oh my god, oh my god! YES! YES JAY! OMG YES!!!"

he started to laugh and stood up, before he got his balance Theresa jumped and hung onto him kissing him.

The night of Christmas was full of bliss. Ubove them was an arch. And in the middle of the arch, hung beautiful mistletoe sprinkled in white snow...
Sign up to rate and review this story