Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Shirogitsune

Shirogitsune

by kitsun 0 reviews

a girl keeps losing her friends and loses the ability to fully trust humans and loses the ability to know what true friendship is. but 112 years later a boy changes that.

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG - Genres: Fantasy - Warnings: [!!!] [V] - Published: 2007-08-15 - Updated: 2007-08-15 - 38830 words

0Unrated
Shirogitsune


Once there were 4 great clans, the Foxtail clan, the Wolfhide clan, the Catear clan, and the Dragonhead clan. They were traveling with a group of people one foxtail held a burden in their stomach. When the leader of the travelers found the right spot for a nice village he used a jutsu to make it happen and he named it the village hidden in the leave also known as Konoha. The foxtails helped make houses and they built there dorm houses. And as soon as the house was done the mother gave birth. And when the kit was born she had two tails. “ Kyoto she has 2 tails we both were born with one she must be one of “them”” said the father “ kanta just because she was born with two tails doesn’t mean that she’s of the three chosen’s.” said Kyoto. “ I think we’ll call you Kitsune.” said Kyoto. What they didn’t know was that kitsune was a one of the three chosen’s and that she was a new beginning for them all and for Konoha.
4 years later.

“ Hahahaha you can’t catch me Nananana!” “ Kitsune come back here right now!” “ you gotta catch me first losers!” “ hokage-sama kitsune’s causing trouble again” “ wow this early get a clan member to catch her or a animal clan member that can catch like Kyubi get anyone that’s quick.” said the 2nd hokage. “ get back here right now!” as soon as they chased away Kitsune’s mud clone she revealed herself from behind her camouflage cloak. “ Haha and they call themselves chunin Haha.” said kitsune in a laughter voice. “ and your any better kitsune” said kyubi. “AHHH! Kyubi-san what are you doing here?!” said kitsune “ what do you mean what are you doing here shouldn’t you be in class.” kitsune went to the academy and walked in with a frown on her face. “ Kitsune since your late we’ll be practicing… where’s Collin!” said the chunin teacher. A few minutes later. “ sorry I’m late I was helping a couple of old ladies cross the street while carrying their luggage.” said Collin. “ where is everyone?” asked Collin “ there at lunch and Collin why are you always late and don’t give me any lies.” “ I already told you I had to help two old ladies-” “ your sleeping in aren’t you.” “ Kitsune is that you?” asked Collin Poof “ correct!” said kitsune in a tricky voice “ I don’t sleep in I actually help with that stuff” said Collin “ yeah sure you do.” said kitsune. Kitsune then jumped out of the window and enjoyed her lunch. While she was eating her lunch someone threw a rock at her but missed and hit her onigiri. “ Man that was my only lunch, hey who the hell threw that.” said kitsune “ I…I did.” said a kid in a shaky voice “ that was my only lunch you bastard.” said kitsune enraged “ we’re sorry!” “ you killed my onigiri. Who’s gonna pay for it, who threw the damn rock!” said kitsune. The group pointed at a red haired boy. “ you should get a punch in the face… but I’ll let it slide one and only once you got it” said kitsune. The group ran off scared and nearly wet themselves. “ I wonder what konema is doing?” said kitsune, Konema is Kitsune’s crush but he won’t recognize her. Kitsune then followed konema’s sent. “ hmm I didn’t catch kitsune spying on me today and it’s almost the end of lunch.” said a dark haired boy. “ with this new jutsu Konema won’t catch me spying on him.” kitsune then turned invisible. Then all of a sudden the bell rang “ dammit” said kitsune frustrated. “ alright class don’t forget to practice molding up chakra for your homework.” said the chunin teacher. As kitsune was walking home a rock flew right towards her torso. “ ouch.’ said kitsune as she fell to the ground. “ get up if you can demon!” said a boy. “ Stop throwing those rocks or you’ll get hurt” said kitsune “ oh yeah how you only have 3 tails and Kyubi ain’t here to help ya.” said the boy. Kitsune charged at the boys and when she got close she disappeared into a tree and said “ if you do that again you’ll die.” said kitsune. The kids ran off and kitsune came out of a trance like state. “ what happened when did I get up here?” when she got to the foxtail dorm she was ambushed by her baby brother, Yin. “ not now Yin I have to do homework.” said kitsune “ like what molding chakra.” said yin “ yeah so go ask yakushi to play with you k” said kitsune “ kitsune you tave no time to spend with me you’re a meany.” said Yin. “ no yin she’s been doing this since she was 5 months old she wants to become a good ninja err Kunoichi I should say that’s why she doesn’t have time for playing.” said Kyubi “ oh I see.” said Yin. Kitsune went to her room to do her homework. “ kitsune we got trouble a Wolfhide and a Dragonhead are in a scrap we need your help.“ said swift “ ok I’ll be right there.” said kitsune. When she got there she saw two bloody figures still fighting. “ knock it off you two right now or I’ll kill you both!” said kitsune. They started calming down but they were about to go back at it until kyubi secured them with his tails. “ alright whats this about any way” asked kitsune. “ well he stepped on my tails and I reacted and he did it on purpose.” said the Wolf “ I did step on them but by accident and I was going to say sorry but he bit my leg and that’s how it started.” said the dragon “ well it was a reaction it’s in my genes to do that I guess I’m sorry.” said the wolf “ Dragonhead if that happens again we’ll have to split the clans in different regions so be careful.” said kitsune. As soon as it was done kitsune went to get ichiraku ramen for supper. “ thanks old man.” said kitsune and began eating. Collin stepped in to find kitsune and blushed. “ oh Collin it’s you.” said kitsune “ hey kitsune-Chan” said Collin. After kitsune and Collin were done eating Collin asked a question “ hey kitsune-Chan wanna go on a date tomorrow?” asked Collin “ no way and no thanks.” said kitsune “ well at least she was polite.” whispered Collin. The next day at the academy were the finals for the academy students to become genin everyone passed even kitsune. She was so happy “ I’ll make a big dinner tonight for a celebration.” said mistunes mom “ wait I wanna ask someone if they’ll come.” said kitsune “ hey konema-kun you wanna come to the party my house for a celebration on graduating?” asked kitsune “ I would but I have training and my moms going to cook food too so I can’t.” said Konema. He was bluffing he did wanna go but he had to keep his house clean because his mom didn’t. “ oh sorry I askedL” said kitsune. “ to think Kitsunes only 4 years old and she’s a ninja already.” said kyubi and Kanta at the same time. Then they glared at each other. Then out of no were kitsune transforms into her fox form and grows a fourth tail. “ kitsune we are proud of you.” said her grandpa “ yeah kitsune can finally teach me stuff right big sister.” said yin “ I guess so hey wait where’s the Dragonheads?” said kitsune. What they didn’t know was that the Dragonheads were planning to start a war between the foxtails. “ but that might be risky we’ll die.” said Ryou “ who cares they’ve been in the clear for sometime and hey get all the food and we get scraps we need to do something and we have to get rid of them.” said the Dragonhead leader “ he has a point Ryou.” said a dragonhead. The next day kitsune went to the orientation the chunin teacher said the teams “ team 7 is as followed Foxtail Kitsune, Hatake Collin-” he was cut off “ yahooo!” Said Collin “ Bummer.” said Kitsune “ and syuichi Konema.” “ yahooo!” yelled kitsune “ Dammit.” said Collin “ after lunch you will meet your jonin teachers.” said the chunin. During lunch kitsune was eating and watched Konema but moved to the bench after a while. “ man why am I stuck with Konema… I know I’ll knot konema unconscious then transform into him and talk to kitsune.” said Collin. Collin then jumped Konema. It’s a good thing Kitsune wasn’t watching or Collin wouldn’t be alive. “ I wonder what kind of jonin I’m gonna get and who she or he is.” thought Kitsune. Kitsune looked up to see Konema staring at her she blushed and looked away but when she looked again they were face to face. “ uhh Hi.” said Kitsune ’ I want to talk about Collin like what do you think of him.” said Konema “ humph he’s just a goofball his parents care about him ours just don’t care enough I mean come on he’s just a clumsy idiot.” said Kitsune “ what why does she hate me for having a better family than her or Konema.” thought Collin. “ man when I see that bakamoto again I’ll kick his ass.” said Konema. Collin ran to the restroom leaving kitsune confused. “ Damn and when we were gonna kiss.” said kitsune. When Collin got out of the restroom he saw Konema. punch “ ouch what did you do that for.” said Collin “ you tied me up you asshole.” said Konema. Then the bell rang “ see ya Baka-danna” said Konema. The three met in the class. They waited so long that all the other teams left even the teacher after a while the jonin came in. “ auntie Kia!” said Kitsune “ that’s right I’ll be your jonin sensei from now on got it.” there stood a red spikey haired women with a grin on her face. “ alright I’m going to ask you for your names and likes. Dislikes, hobbies, and dreams I’ll start out my name is Foxtail Kia as Kitsune pointed out my dreams well…my likes are tomasaburo and fried fish my hobbies and the rest you don’t need to know.” said Kia “ all she gave us was her name and what kind of food she likes.” said Collin Kitsune nodded her head in reply “ alright lets start with the grey haired one.” said Kia. “ alright my name is Hatake Collin I like any kind of food my dislikes are losing my hobbies…you don’t need to know my dream is to be a special ANBU that hides in Genin groups and pretends to be a genin.” said Collin. “ yeah very interesting alright Kitsune you next.” said Kia “ okay my name is Foxtail Kitsune I like training, eating ramen, pranks and practical jokes. I dislike celery and Collin.” said kitsune. After Collin heard that he cried. “ my dream is actually something I want to do it’s to protect those who are dear to me.J” said kitsune. “ very nice alright you with the purple and blue Kimono.” said Kia. “ it’s not a kimono it’s a shirt any way I don’t really like anything and I hate many things my dream is to gain my parents respect.” “those damn drunks.” thought Konema. “ alright tomorrow me in the training ground 3 at 5:00 A.M. got it.” said Kia “ yeah.” said the three in unison. When kitsune got home she heard that the Dragonheads declared war. “ what are they crazy.” “ we will be putting the people as fallowed in the war : Kyubi, Grandma, Grandpa, Swift, and You” said Kitsune’s mother “ what but why me?!” said Kitsune “ because anyone with 4 tails and above are trained enough to be in war and you have 4 tails. Now Kyubi will be the commander and from what I heard Gin will be the commander for the Dragonheads and I’m sure you know how she thinks right?” said Kyoto “ yeah she trained me in strategy once and how to dodge flying objects.” said Kitsune “ good then you’ll help Kyubi put them in there places for combat.” said Kyoto “ wait a minute what about you dad fire and ice why aren’t you guys fighting?” said kitsune “ we’ll be the snipers as in when we see trouble we throw kunai’s at the enemy.” said Kyoto “ oh okay well I’m goin’ to bed then.” said Kitsune “ good idea oh and your prank abilities will also be of a good use like turning invisible.” said Kyoto teasingly “ so you found out about that.” said kitsune “ don’t worry it’s a normal Foxtail trait and Wolfhide trait.” said Kyoto. The next day the foxtails were met at the field by the dragonheads. “ Attack now!” yelled Kyubi “ ATTACK!” yelled Gin. They charged in not knowing that kitsune set traps every were possible. “ good work Kitsune” thought Kyubi. Kitsune led the dragonhead newbie’s to the forest to meet their death’s. “ you guys should be careful in your next life.” said kitsune “ what isn’t that our line we have you cornered.” said a dragonhead. They took a step closer and tripped a wire. “ huh oh crap.” said the dragonhead. They were sandwiched between to tree trunks. “ oooo that’s gotta hurt like I said be careful in the next life.” said kitsune. She emerged from the forest to find her self surrounded by weapons. “ huh it seems like a lots been goin’ on.” said Kitsune. Kitsune looked up to see her grandma being joked by a dragonhead in a jaw lock. “ Grandma!!” yelled kitsune. Kitsune charged towards the dragonhead and tackled him dislocating his jaw in the process. “ grandma don’t die hang in there you’ll be okay.” said kitsune “ child it’ alright my time has come just don’t forget to take care of yourself and your friends.” said Grandma “ no don’t go please grandma!!” said kitsune. Kitsune started crying “ oh look the crybaby ninja is sad over her loss of her grandma oh boohoo and you call yourself a ninja no a Kunoichi.” said Gin “ don’t you ever mock me again you bitch!” said Kitsune. Kitsune went berserk at the moment and started slashing at Gin and even got control of her tails and started slashing them at her. “ it seems like I taught you little what about strategy and planning your just slashing away at me.” said Gin. Kitsune concentrated her chakra to her claws and hands also her tails. “ GRRR RAAA!” yelled kitsune. Gin thought Kitsune missed her but then scars were on her cheeks and chest. “ but how you missed me every time how?” said Gin. “GRR RAA!” kitsune then was going to deliver the final blow but kyubi stopped her. “ kitsune calm down.” said kyubi “ RRRR!” growled Kitsune “ I knew it she’s in berserk mode.” said Kyubi. Kyubi then made a seal tag and poked it on Kitsune’s forehead. “ huh.” said kitsune. “ that’s it if I tick her off again we’ll die we surrender we give up.” said Gin. After the celebration yippee Kitsune gave out orders for the clans. “ uhh to prevent this from happening again I’ll uhh separate the clans to different countries.” said Kitsune. Kitsune went into a trance. “ alright the Foxtails will stay here in Konoha the Catear clan will go to the sand village the Wolfhide clan will go to the mist Village and the Dragonheads will go to the abandoned space In the rice country and that is were you all will be going.” said Kitsune. “ what but that’s a little harsh kitsune sending them to the rice village.” said Swift “ it’s the abandoned place they have land of their own there.” said kitsune. After their good-byes kitsune came out of the trance like state. The Foxtails who fought didn’t get any minor wound but kitsune’s grandma did not pull threw. Kitsune went to her fox form and grew a 5th tail. “ why Inari-sama why did kitsune gain her 5th tail yet my wife has perished.” said grandpa “ grandma was a good soul she died an honorable death I think.” said kitsune “ gram-gram can’t be dead she just can’tsob,sob” said Yin. The next day kitsune went to went to training ground 3. This time she was late instead of Collin. “ wow your late for once.” said Collin “ shut up or you’ll die.” said Kitsune in an angry voice. “ you might not want to ask her or bother her today” said Kia “ why not Kia-sensei?” said Collin “ her grandmother was killed in the war yesterday and she’s not so happy” said Kia “ oh.” said Collin. “ alright as soon as I say “go” you get ready and hide got” said Kia. “ Hai!” said the three in unison. “ alright 3-2-1...GO!” said Kia. Kitsune jumped into a tree and Konema went under a bush but Collin was out in the open. “ alright lets begin” said Collin “ what are you a jackass or something no you’re a dunce and a baka-mono.” said Kia “ alright you ticked me off.” said Collin. Collin launched himself towards Kia but she dodged it. “ to slow kid.” said Kia. Kia disappeared and Collin was confused. “ were are you your not above your not right your not left…Below.” said Collin. But as soon as he noticed he went under. “ Head hunter jutsu.” said Kia. “ the hell I can’t move my body.” said Collin “ exactly kid it’s called head hunter jutsu and right now you’d be dead.” said Kia. “ alright one down two to go.” thought Kia. “ don’t count me out so soon Kia-Sensei.” said Collin. Kitsune then pulled Collin out of the ground. “ be more careful.” said kitsune. “ okay but thanks.” said Collin “ ok we have to find Konema and work together if we want those bells.” said Kitsune “ were do we look first?” said Collin “ don’t know I guess that you should go left and I’ll go right and we’ll use these radio’s if one of us finds him ok.” said Kitsune “ um kitsune I found ’em.” said Collin “ what but were I just found you.” said Kitsune a second later Kitsune found konema flying towards Collin then boom they both were unconscious. “ great it’s up to me now.” said Kitsune. Minutes later kitsune was the only one not tied to a post. “ alright kitsune you can eat but if you feed these two you out of the game.” said Kia. As soon as Kia was gone Kitsune fed Konema and Collin. Then Kia poofed in front of them saying “ you pass.” said Kia “ I’m sorry what.” said Kitsune, Collin, and Konema. “ you guys pass the others just did what I said and they failed to pass but you guys well Kitsune fed you guys and Collin you stayed out in the open while they hid and Konema you cursed out your sensei and disobeyed me when I said don’t use any weapons and you used a Fuuma Shurikan the others they followed every word so you guys pass.” said Kia “ yeeesss I’m I mean we’re Ninja yahooooo.” said Kitsune. During one of there missions something happened. “ alright your mission deliver goods to the Waterfall country.” said the hokage “ got it.” said Collin. When they were traveling they stopped for the night and slept. “ hey psst kitsune you wanna sleep outside?” said Collin “ ok.” said Kitsune. The next day. “ Kitsune help!” said Konema and Collin. “ what’s goin’ on what.” said Kitsune. Kitsune saw a rouge ninja attacking Collin and Konema. “ hold on.” said Kitsune. Kitsune launched Kunai and Shurikan at the ninja. “ and you’re a ninja those won’t work on me.” said the ninja. Kitsune saw Konema and Collin get taken out. “ oh shit.” said kitsune. Kitsune tied up the crate and carried it with her tails. “ stay away.” said Kitsune. The ninja doused his sword in what looked like water. “ you think that that’s going to cut me I’m a Foxtail that won’t work.” said Kitsune. The ninja slashed his sword at her and she allowed him to get a hit. csh” what it…it cut me but how?” said Kitsune “ I doused it in hero’s water that apparently hurts you.” said the ninja. He started cutting her up. “ ahhh stop.” said Kitsune. Konema then stepped in front of Kitsune taking the blows. “ no Konema don’t.” said Kitsune. “kitsune it’s okay I actually have feeling for you and I want to protect you guys as well.” said Konema. Then Kia stepped in and broke the ninja’s neck. “ why didn’t you wake me up kitsune you should’ve done that in the first place!” said Kia. “ no Kia-sensei it’s not her fault remember her dream it’s to protect those who are dear to her she protected us and the goods.” said Konema “ well you do have a point but now you and Kitsune have cuts on you what are we supposed to do now.” said Kia. “ easy keep going.” said Kitsune and Konema. So they got to the village and went home. Kitsune was hospitalized same with konema after kitsune was healed she healed Konema’s wounds. The next week the team got a simple mission even though they were chunin by then. “ c’mon pulling herbs that’s lame.” said Collin. “ then why are you here you could be sleeping in by now.” said Kia “ a well I need money for the bills and weapons.” said Collin. Kia split up the team to different areas to pick herbs. Konema strayed to far and was picking herbs. He saw a snake and agitated it and got bit. “ ahhhh!” yelled konema. “ konema-kun what happened?” said Kitsune “ snake bite it was…a rattler snake.” said Konema “ what Kia-Sensei please tell me we have time to get him to a hospital please.” said Kitsune. Kia shook her head meaning no. “ no please Konema hang in there please don’t die.” said Kitsune “ kitsune I’m sorry but it seems like it’s my time cough shit I feel cold now Kitsune just give me one last kiss please.” said Konema “ ok.” said Kitsune. When she kissed him she felt his breathing go away. “ NOOO!” yelled kitsune. Kitsune went into a rage and asked Collin were the snake is he pointed at a bush. Kitsune transformed into her fox form and tore the snake in five pieces. “ from this day on I vow not to like snakes for the remainder of my days.” said Kitsune. “ Collin come here for a second will ya.” said Kitsune “ what?” said Collin. Kitsune made hand signs “ tiger, snake, dragon, rat.” said kitsune smooch. When Kitsune pulled back she told Collin that “ you now have the power of immortality like the Foxtails now.” said Kitsune “ wait do you still have immortality?” said Collin “ yes but I’m still vulnerable to die.” said kitsune. After the team 7 broke up Collin became a mask artist instead of an Special ANBU but as for Kitsune she became a Special ANBU and that was a new beginning for her. “ alright team 7 is as followed Kitsune, Tsunade, Jiraiya-” “ what!” said Tsunade and Jiraiya. “ and Orochimaru” “humph” said Orochimaru and Kitsune. Later that day. “ so Jiraiya how’s it feel bein’ on the post.” said Kitsune. “ alright you three can go home now.” said Sarutobi. “ okay.” said Tsunade and Kitsune. As soon as Tsunade departed from Kitsune and Orochimaru, Kitsune asked a Question. “ hey Orochi can you teach me shadow snake hand please.” said Kitsune “ sure whatever.” said Orochimaru. “ sorry to ask but do you have any parents.” said Kitsune “ no, do you?” said Orochimaru. “ yeah but my dads a idiot and my moms to busy to pay attention to me and my brother.” said Kitsune “ hehe.” said Orochimaru. “ hey Orochi can you keep a secret?” said Kitsune. “ yeah.” said Orochimaru “ well I’m apart of the foxtail clan but don’t tell anyone got it pinky promise.” said Kitsune “ sure but can you prove it?” said Orochimaru “ of course.” said Kitsune. Kitsune turned into her fox form. “ huh you have white fur and red eyes and half diamond shaped pupils like your human form.” said Orochimaru. “ yeah and can you promise me tat you won’t become a heartless person.” said Kitsune “ sure.” said Orochimaru. Years later Orochimaru betrayed the village since he didn’t become the 4th Hokage. That was mistunes first grudge on a human and she probably knew that the grudge would be on her shoulders for sometime. Some years later while Kitsune was picking Herbs she came across Orochimaru. “ it’s been a long time eh Orochi.” said Kitsune. “ same goes for you how old are you now?” said Orochimaru “ I’m 69 what about you.” said kitsune “ no need for you to know. I want you to train under me for 2 years and only 2 years only.” said Orochimaru. “ ok but I might kill you, you know.” said Kitsune. What they didn’t know was that Yin was watching the whole thing and he ran back home. As she went home she told Yin to wait for her to get back in 2 years. “ mom your stomach it’s…oh no your-” said Kitsune “ yes and soon you and Yin will be big sister and big brother.” said Kyoto “ but Yin he’s only uh-” “ 30.” said Kyoto “ yeah 30 and I’m 69 I’m too old to be a big sister.” said Kitsune. “ kitsune you look twelve and yin looks 6 no bigie.” said Kyoto. “alright fine.” said Kitsune. Kitsune told them she had to escort the daimyo of the Rice country to the country and has too protect him for 2 years just in case. Two years later. “ hey Kyubi-san I can’t find Yin and I have something for him.” said Kitsune “ he’s been gone for a year now we have no places to check anymore so it’s best if we jus give up.” said Kyubi. “ alright where’s my new baby brother.” said Kitsune “ oh you mean Kogoegi he’s sleeping now.” said Kanta. “ can I see him?” said Kitsune “ of course but be quiet.” said Kanta. Kitsune saw her baby brother sleeping on the futon bed. “ oh dad I have a mission I gotta go.” said Kitsune “ okay.” said Kanta. She met up with her teammates and her Jonin. One of her teammates was the future Yondaime and her Jonin was her old friend Jiraiya. Kistune’s new team had an Uchiha in it. Her teammates were: Uchiha Obito, Hatake Kakashi, and Rin. There Jonin was the Yondaime. After that team kitsune had a short break and played around with the Jutsu Rasengan that the Yondaime created. “ I wonder what would happen if I combined wind element to Rasengan I hope something new happens.” said Kitsune. And something did happen. “ whoa it looks like a sun I know I’ll call it Amaterasu’s divine wind.” said kitsune. After using it 7 times kitsune was aware of it’s danger and marked it as forbidden. When kitsune is walking by the Uchiha dorm she said hello to Itachi and his parents. Couple of days later kitsune was walking around the dorm and saw her father and Itachi having a conference she rushed by and went to bed. The next day kitsune was by the lake side in the path from the academy and decided to do kunai practice. By the time Kitsune got home it was 9:00 P.M. “ oh man I’m gonna get busted for this.” said kitsune. She noticed that the dorm was quiet. “ mom, dad, grandpa, Swift!” said kitsune. “ ki..tsu..ne over…here.” said a faint voice “ AHH swift-san what happened.” said Kitsune. Kitsune used the Fuin sealing jutsu the yondaime created to seal swift inside her. Surprisingly she survived it. Kitsune realized that Swift didn’t answer her question since Kitsune sealed her. “ Kyubi-san!” said Kitsune. Kitsune walked on and looked beyond one of the bridges to see her father being eaten alive by Kyubi. “ AHHH KYUBI DON’T!!” yelled Kitsune. Kitsune ran over to Kyubi and did the first thing on her mind she hugged him on the leg. “ please stop Kyubi-san please.” said Kitsune in a scared voice. Kyubi fell unconscious. Kitsune took care of the bodies and buried them were her grandfather and her father wanted to be buried. The next day. “ oh man I got a killer headache.” said Kyubi “ hmm were is everyone. Hello anyone yo Kanta, Kyoto, Swift. Anyone” said Kyubi “ Kitsune you here or did we go out to pick herbs again.” said Kyubi. “ no I’m here and can you tell me what happened yesterday.” said Kitsune. “ what I might think that you would know but I guess not.” said Kyubi. “ Kyubi-san everyone’s gone there not here they abandoned us and I saw you yesterday you killed grandpa and dad and you nearly killed Swift I had to seal her inside me to save her.” said Kitsune “ what that’s right all I remember is that your father gave me a sandwich and that’s it nothing else and he asked me to a challenge and everything went blank.” said Kyubi “ maybe it was soldier pills you know what those things do to us.” said Kitsune “ no only three get us to go berserk then that means that Your father hid three soldier pills in that sandwich and he might have thought they were poison pills and that they were colored but who gave those to him.” said Kyubi “ who knows but I’m asking myself when is the rest of the family going to come back I miss them I’m used to having a lot of people in the house but now it just feels weird.” said Kitsune “ sorry to change topic but Kitsune how old are you now?” said Kyubi “ I’m 97 why?” said Kitsune “ your already 97 well I’m going to train you for 2 years okay.” said Kyubi “ okay.” said Kitsune. For two whole years Kyubi trained her everything he knew she gained 7 tails during the time he even taught her how to control the Mongekyo Sharingan. (I’ll tell you later how she gained the Mongekyo). “ happy birthday Kitsune.” said Kyubi “ thanks Kyubi. What is it.” said Kitsune. She had a present in her hand but the box was oddly shaped. “ what the it’s a sword with nine prongs on it.” said Kitsune “ it belonged to the first foxtail his name was Ninetails we don’t know if that was his real name or not.” said Kyubi. “ anyway I have a big mission on October 10th so if you want to ask something now’s the time.” said Kyubi. “ hey isn’t that when a kids gonna be born I heard that the wife of-” Kitsune got cut off. “ Kitsune I heard that today was your birthday so I got you something.” said Yondaime. “ ahh Yondaime how’d you get in here?” said Kitsune “ don’t worry I brought Kakashi as well.” said Yondaime “ yo.” said Kakashi. “ Kyubi-san did you tell them how to get in.” said Kitsune “ maybe.” said Kyubi. After the party Kitsune went to bed. What Kitsune and Kyubi Didn’t know was that on October 10th Kitsune life would go down the toilet. On October 10th. “ oh Kyubi-san here energy pills someone said that they’ll give you energy 3 days straight and I think you’ll need them.” said Kitsune “ oh thanks Kitsunebi.” said Kyubi ( Kitsunebi is Kitsune’s nickname since she uses fire techniques a lot.) “ alright see ya.” said Kitsune. When Kyubi was far away from the village he ate all three “energy” pills and he went berserk. “ quick protect the village he’s getting closer!” said a Jonin. “ what’s happening?!” said Kitsune “ Kyubi he’s on a rampage.” said a Jonin “ what I’ll take care of this.” said Kitsune. Kitsune transformed into her fox form and tried to take Kyubi on. The Yondaime came when Kitsune was at her passing out point. “ Yondaime get out of here!” said Kitsune “ no I have to protect the village and I won’t let you or anyone die!” said Yondaime. The Yondaime used the fuin jutsu on Kyubi and sealed him in a boy. “NOOO!” yelled Kitsune. The next day. “ this is all my fault if I knew they were soldier pills I would’ve never given them to Kyubi-san.” said Kitsune “ young one it isn’t your fault you didn’t know and you shouldn’t blame yourself.” said a soft voice “ but Inari-sama I should’ve known I didn’t study enough on the kind of pills and that’s my fault non of this would’ve happened the boy would be happy and have parents but his father died so did his mother not to mention a boys parents go killed during Kyubi-san’s rampage.” said Kitsune “ you are still young and only 7 tails you will learn.” said Inari “ and your Uchiha guide has been born some month’s ago.” said Inari “ what do you mean?” said Kitsune “ you’ll meet him soon enough young one.” said Inari. Kitsune then walked to the Hokage’s office. “ so who’s going to take care of the boy?” said Kitsune “ well you could do it or we’ll get a care taker to do it.” said the 3rd Hokage “ lets go with the second option.” said Kitsune. She actually wanted to care for the boy but she knew that when he was old enough meaning at a young age she would have to abandon him and she wasn’t ready to handle a child just yet. 3 years later. “ so this is Sasuke huh.” said Kitsune in a soft voice “ yes and it’s a good thing that he’s asleep.” said Sasuke’s mother “ yes or my plans would be ruined to enter the academy.” said Kitsune. “ alright I’ll make sure to be in his class Mikoto see ya Later.” said Kitsune. Kitsune then transformed to a 3 year old girl and blended with all the little kids except the eyes and the hair. 5 years later. Sasuke just got the academy and Kitsune was in his class. “ hey what’s your name?” asked Kitsune “ my names Sasuke what’s yours.” asked Sasuke “ my names Kitsune nice to meet you.” said Kitsune “ and nice to meet you Kitsune.” said Sasuke. After class. “ Sasuke can you help me with kunai practice?” said Kitsune “ sorry I’m not so good at it myself sorry.” said Sasuke “ it’s alright.” said Kitsune. As Kitsune was walking home a rock flew at her chest and it hit her. “ take you freak!” said a boy “AHH!” yelped Kitsune “ c’mon lets Kick her and punch her.” said a boy. Kitsune went into a trance. “ stop hurting me or else.” said Kitsune “
or else what ninja wannabe.” said a boy. “ RRR I’ll tell you physically!” said Kitsune. Kitsune started kicking and punching the boy into submission “AHH!” yelped the child “ how does it feel?” yelled Kitsune then the parent stepped in front of the child. “ what in the hell do you think your doing you freak of nature!” said the parent “ I’m showing your boy how it feels to get beat up like he did to me.” said Kitsune “ but father I have done no such thing.” said the boy “ what? You honestly don’t believe him do you?” said Kitsune “ well who are we supposed to blame we saw you do it with our own eye’s!” said the man. “ why don’t you just die and get out of our lives already freak!” said a women “ yeah you freak!” said a man “ you little Freak just go and kill your self!” said someone. Kitsune just wanted to kill them she new she couldn’t and started crying “ c’mon maybe she’ll commit suicide.” said a man. Kitsune just started crying remembering that those were only some of the words people use to say back then when she was young. Kitsune didn’t notice a Blonde Spiky haired boy watching behind a tree and remembered that, that was the same disrespect the village treated him she was just like him but he couldn’t get himself to talk to her. The next day after class Kitsune went to the lake side area in the village to lay down on the grass. “ I hate them for not even giving me a chance to communicate with anyone.” thought Kitsune angrily. The blonde haired boy just looked at her for a minute and went home. It was the weekend and Kitsune got her ramen for supper. “ one ramen please.” said Kitsune “ alright.” said the old man. A few minutes later Kitsune got her ramen and the blonde haired boy walked in and when he did he recognized Kitsune and got nervous “ don’t be afraid I’m not gonna bite.” said Kitsune. Once the blonde haired boy got his ramen Kitsune started to eat. “ you didn’t have to wait for me to get mine you know.” said the boy “ I know I just didn’t want you to look like a starving dog while I eat and not to sound rude or anything I like to eat when others get their food.” said Kitsune “ oh so even if you don’t have parents you like to be polite.” said the boy. Kitsune didn‘t answer she finished the same time the boy did and handed money for the both of them. “ hey you didn’t have to do that.” said the boy. Kitsune just smiled and walked home. When they were both gone the owner asked something “ Ayame do you think he’s the one for Kitsune?” asked the owner “ I think just hope he doesn’t die like her first love.” said Ayame. Few weeks later. “ hey Sasuke can you help me with shurikan throwing.” said Kitsune “ sure after class.” said Sasuke. After class. “ hey Kitsune I’m learning a new jutsu it’s called katon:Gogekyo no jutsu.” said Sasuke “ oh I’ve heard of that jutsu how far you in to it?” said Kitsune “ I’m almost done with it I won’t give up on my father.” said Sasuke. “ alright lets get home.” said Kitsune “ yosh.” said Sasuke. They both went home to rest. Kitsune was awoken by a red light. “ huh whoa.” said Kitsune. Kitsune saw Sasuke do a huge Katon. “ huff, huff how was that father.” said Sasuke “ you are definitely my son.” said Sasuke’s father patting Sasuke on the head. “ hey father who lives over there?” said Sasuke “ you’ll find out soon my son.” said Sasuke’s father. The next day Sasuke told Kitsune how he performed Katon:Gokakyo no jutsu. “ I swear it was huge it was about the size of 2 full grown trees1” said Sasuke “ that’s impressive” said Kitsune. “ ah! I gotta go now.” said Kitsune. Kitsune rushed to the Uchiha dorm and saw a few dead bodies. “ITACHI!!” yelled Kitsune. Kitsune turned around to see Itachi and he knocked her back. Kitsune disappeared and went to the parents room. “ you guys gotta get out of here quick Itachi he’s going on a killing spree.” said Kitsune “ so that’s the ruckus outside.” said Mikoto “ yes now get out of here quickly.” said Kitsune. Sasuke’s parents fled and Kitsune replaced them with mud clone. As Kitsune saw how heartless Itachi was when he slain Kitsune’s clones of his parents she started to attack him by using her teeth as a weapon. She was biting his sword when Sasuke walked in. Itachi knocked her back and she slammed into to door. “ Sasuke get out of here quick!” said Kitsune. “ how do you know my name? brother what happened who did this was it her?” said Sasuke. A shurikan flew towards Sasuke’s shoulder but Kitsune blocked it with her own arm. “ouch .Sasuke come with me.” said Kitsune. “ whoever you are what’s going on here.” said Sasuke “ Itachi he killed the clan except for three people.” said Kitsune. Itachi appeared in front of them and Kitsune put her arm out in front of Sasuke to protect him. “ why brother why did you do this?!” yelled Sasuke. “ to test my strength.” said Itachi. Itachi activated the Mongekyo Sharingan. “ Sasuke close your.” said Kitsune. Sasuke did as he was told and Kitsune instead took the full force of it. She saw her and Sasuke’s clan get killed. “ you you’re the one who gave my father those Soldier pills” said Kitsune “ Sasuke you can obtain the same Mongekyo as me but you have to kill your best friend to obtain it.” said Itachi and he vanished. Sasuke passed out because of exhaustion. “ poor boy losing his family like me no one should ever face that fate.” said Kitsune. Kitsune then transformed into her fox form and makes a bed from her tails so Sasuke could sleep on them Kitsune shortly fell asleep. “ AHH!” yelled Sasuke “ what what’s wrong.” said Kitsune. “ you can talk but you’re a fox.” said Sasuke. “ huh oh.” said Kitsune. Kitsune transformed into her human form. “ you, you must be a foxtail member because you can talk and you have 7 tails that must be the case.” said Sasuke “ yes and what I said last night there are three of your clans people left.” said Kitsune “ who are they.” said Sasuke “ well there’s you and the other two are traveling with my family I hope.” said Kitsune. “ it’s going to rain soon we better get inside.” said Kitsune. They went inside and Kitsune explained everything. “ so you see I’m supposed to protect you and train you.” said Kitsune. “ so you mean your clan and my clan signed a packed and now your clan has to protect my clan and certain foxtails have certain Uchiha guides and I’m your Uchiha guide.” said Sasuke. Yup. Like you I have no family now since Kyubi-san went berserk and the ones who survived fled to hide.” said Kitsune “ oh and remember that girl in the academy that looks like me.” said Kitsune “ yeah.” said Sasuke “ well I’m her.” said Kitsune “ you mean you’re her and your family sound cowardly.” said Sasuke “ yeah and the only brave ones are me, my brothers, Swift, and Kyubi-san.” said Kitsune “ wait isn’t Kyubi you know dead.” said Sasuke “ he’s not he’s still alive in my book.” said Kitsune “ how old are you?” said Sasuke “ I’m 108 I was born around when the second Hokage was a kid I guess.” said Kitsune “ your not that old for a Foxtail are you?” said Sasuke “ I’m actually for a Foxtail in my 20’s. and I became a ninja at the age of 4.” said Kitsune “ whoa that’s the youngest I heard the first youngest I’ve heard of was 5 years old I’ve never heard of someone graduating at that age.” said Sasuke “ Sasuke I’m going to teach you fire jutsu Taijutsu and regular Ninjutsu.” said Kitsune “ wait what about Genjutsu?” said Sasuke. “ I am horrible at Genjutsu I only know 1 Genjutsu.” said Kitsune “ oh.” said Sasuke “ Sasuke I’m sorry.” said Kitsune “ what for it’s okay if you don’t know Genjutsu.” said Sasuke “ I’m sorry because, because I couldn’t save your clan I couldn’t even save mine I’m no use all I’m good at is training people and letting them down.” said Kitsune with a tear in her left eye. “ Kitsune don’t blame yourself for those things I mean with your clan you didn’t even know what was going on you panicked like I did and you got to my house as fast as you could and you saved two people.” said Sasuke while scratching Kitsune’s head and she transformed into her fox form without knowing. “ Sasuke we have to get revenge on Itachi the both of us.” said Kitsune “ wait why the both of us?” said Sasuke “ because he gave my father those three Soldier pills and he was the cause of my clans dissapearance that’s why.” said Kitsune “ right. So do you have the Sharingan because you need one to beat him.” said Sasuke “ yes I have three tomo marks and the Mongekyo Sharingan.” said Kitsune. “ wow how did you get the Mongekyo.” said Sasuke “ I don’t like to talk about it but I guess could tell you. Well when I was younger I had to protect the village from sound ninja and Orochimaru told one of my clan members, Hope, to transform into him and I saw her as Orochimaru and killed her she was my best friend besides my brother and that’s how I have a grudge on him for the rest of my life.” said Kitsune “ who’s Orochimaru?” said Sasuke “ he used to be one of my friends but he betrayed the village and now I have a grudge on him, you should always stay clear of him.” said Kitsune. “ you gotta be kidding me that’s wrong.” said Sasuke “ your telling’ me. Okay off to bed.” said Kitsune. As Kitsune put Sasuke to bed Kitsune went to her family shrine and placed rice at the shrine “ here you Inari-sama some rice.” said Kitsune and when Kitsune left Inari started to eat the rice. The next day Kitsune was training Sasuke how to do Dragon fire jutsu. “ alright aim for those trees over there.” said Kitsune “ Alright, haa.” said Sasuke. Sasuke threw two shurikan and one kunai with string tied on them at the trees and a huge flame shot at them. “ how was that.” said Sasuke “ it’s huge you did good I’m proud.” said Kitsune. Sasuke gave a big smile in return. The next few years Kitsune trained Sasuke. On one day history repeated itself. “ were the hell is that idiot. We’ve been waiting more than an hour.” said Kitsune in a whisper. “ don’t get angry Kitsune.” said Sasuke in telepathy “ I know but we probably have to do the transformation jutsu again.” said Kitsune telepathically. A few minutes later. “ Naruto because your late we’ll do the transformation jutsu again.” said Iruka. “ alright Kitsune your up.” said Iruka “ okay transform.” said Kitsune poof “ alright transformed into me good.” said Iruka. “ alright, Naruto your up.” said Iruka poof “ giggle.” said Naruto as a transformed girl. Iruka had a nose bleed and Kitsune tried to hold in a laugh and fortunately she held it in. after class. “ man I hope he never does that again because next time I’ll laugh.” thought Kitsune to herself. “ I saw you, you were gonna laugh your ass off.” said Sasuke “ Ahh when’d you get here?” said Kitsune “ you trained me to do that you should’ve noticed me.” said Sasuke. “ I should’ve known.” said Kitsune. Later that night Kitsune went to get ramen since tomorrow was the finals. “ one ramen please.” said Kitsune. As Kitsune was waiting two people walked in. “ 2 ramens please.” said Iruka “ huh hey your Kitsune right.” said Naruto “ and you’re the Idiot who nearly made me laugh J” said Kitsune mockingly. “ you have no parents like me do you.” said Naruto “ uh oh” said Iruka “ no I lost them when I was born more like a week old.” said Kitsune. “ so you lost them when the Kyubi attacked.” said Naruto “ don’t mention that please and I guess so.” said Kitsune. After Kitsune ate her ramen she paid full price for three bowls of ramen “ hey you didn’t have to pay for me and Iruka-sensei.” said Naruto “ well I thought that I’d pay for you guys anyway and saved Iruka-sensei some money.” said Kitsune. The next day was the finals. “ alright the final exam is to do doppelgangers.” said Iruka “ WHAT!” thought Naruto and Kitsune. “ Kitsune your up.” said Iruka “ alright this is your first time doin’ regular doppelgangers just do the best you can.” thought Kitsune. Kitsune made two horrible doppelgangers. “ you Fail!” said Iruka. Kitsune ran outside and sat behind the tree with a swing on it. Everyone looked at each other and shrugged their shoulder’s Sasuke knew what was wrong. Afterwards. “ you failed too huh.” said Kitsune “ yeah.” said Naruto. Mizuki, one of the Chunin teachers, told Kitsune and Naruto to come with him. “ it’s not that Iruka-sensei hates you two It’s that he wants you to learn on your own.” said Mizuki “ yeah but we wanted to graduate really bad but we failed.” said Naruto “ yeah.” said Kitsune. “ I’ll tell you what, there’s this place with a scroll a forbidden scroll were you can learn jutsu from and I’ll tell were it is.” said Mizuki. Mizuki told them were the scroll was. “ alright lets see first is the Kagebunshin no jutsu, oh no it’s this one again.” said Naruto “ well we’ll finally have time to practice at it.” said Kitsune. Later that evening. “ I’d thought I’d find you two here.” said Iruka “ Hehe man we got caught, Kitsune and only able to learn one jutsu.” said Naruto “ yup, and Iruka-sensei wait till we show you what we learned and then you’ll let us graduate right.” said Kitsune. “ huh who told you that?” said Iruka. “ Mizuki-sensei.” said Naruto and Kitsune “ Mizuki, why would he-” thought Iruka. Then a bunch of kunai flew towards them, Kitsune grabbed Naruto and jumped back. “ don’t give Mizuki the scroll.” said Iruka “ understood.” said Kitsune even though she and Naruto were confused. “ I knew this was gonna happen.” thought Kitsune. “ Iruka’s afraid of you two because of the scroll you Wield.” said Mizuki. “ don’t listen to him!” said Iruka. “ and he’s also afraid of the thing inside you two.” said Mizuki. ( at this point Kitsune’s just going to play along) “ what things inside of us?” said Naruto and Kitsune. “ hehe there’s a rule not to speak of it others in the village know but you two don’t even have a clue.” said Mizuki. “ Don’t listen to him!” said Iruka. “ you two have demon foxes in you.” said Mizuki “ what?” said Naruto. “ you two were hated, no, are hated because you have demon foxes in you two and everyone kept it a secret from you two for twelve whole years why do you think everyone hates you two even Iruka hates your guts.” said Mizuki. Naruto and Kitsune were enraged but Kitsune calmed down and she managed to calm down Naruto. “ no I don’t hate you two because of those demons I don’t hate you guys.” said Iruka. Mizuki then threw a giant shurikan at Kitsune and Naruto but Iruka blacked it with his back. “gasp” gasped Kitsune “ Iruka why?” said Naruto. “ I never hated you guys I just hate the things inside you two.” said Iruka. Kitsune ran off saying that kindness was a thing that fades off the same with friendship in her head. “ Naruto I know that when I was yelling and scolding you it must of hurt I felt the same thing when I was young.” said Iruka. Naruto ran off to join Kitsune. Naruto saw a small tear in Kitsune’s eye Because of the kindness that Iruka showed. “ here take the scroll rest over there I’ll rest here.” said Kitsune. They rested behind two trees but heard there sensei say kind things about them and how he was alone as well. “ if you lay one finger on our sensei-”said Kitsune “ we’ll kill you!” said Naruto “ I’d like to see you try it.” said Mizuki. Then there over 100 Naruto’s and Kitsune’s. “ well if your not comin’ to us-” said one Kitsune “ then we’ll come to you.” said one Naruto. A few seconds later there was a beaten up Mizuki on the ground. “ tee hee.” laughed Kitsune “ we showed him huh Kitsune.” said Naruto “ yup.” said Kitsune. “ both of you close your eyes.” said Iruka. A few seconds later. “ when can we open our eye’s Iruka-sensei?” said Naruto “ alright now you can open them.” said Iruka. Naruto and Kitsune opened their eyes. “ congrats you two pass.” said Iruka. “ huh, you mean.” said Naruto. “ yes.” said Iruka. Kitsune couldn’t help but let out a shout “ Yahoo!” said Kitsune. “ and tonight I’ll treat you two to ramen.” said Iruka. “ Iruka sensei you’re the best.” said Naruto and Kitsune. When Kitsune got to Uchiha dorm her student asked an obvious question. “ where were you last night” said Sasuke “ and to think you were in bed. Well I got my forehead protector.” said Kitsune “ how did you get that you failed.” said Sasuke. Kitsune told Sasuke the whole story. “ And that how I got it.” said Kitsune. The next morning Kitsune went to go see the Hokage. “ And with that said and done with, that will be your new team from now on.” said the Hokage. “ ok got it.” said Kitsune. When Kitsune was out of the Hokage’s office and wondering around the area she heard a ruckus from the office and ignored it. Kitsune saw a kid following Naruto. “ hey Baka-mono your bein’ followed by a kid.” said Kitsune. “ I know I’m just letting him think he’s following me.” said Naruto. “ how did you know I was following you?” said the boy “ because all your disguise’s aren’t working!” said Naruto. The boy told them his name and said he wanted to learn the sexy jutsu. “ you actually want to learn it.” said Naruto “ okay lets see oh transform into her.” said Kitsune “ okay, ha” said Konohamaru. Konohamaru transformed into an ugly girl. “ uhh, it kinda looks like her.” said Kitsune “ like that actually looks like me.” said the lady. Kitsune got punched in the head. “ man the lady didn’t even hold back.” said Kitsune rubbing her cheek. “ how ’bout over there.” said Naruto pointing at a girls locker or dressing room. “ hey I ain’t goin’ in.” said Kitsune. Seconds later Kitsune heard a ruckus from the locker room. “ sorry for you guys gettin’ hit it’s all because of me being the grandson of the 3rd Hokage everyone calls me honorable grandson never my real name again I’m sorry for you guys getting hurt.” said Konohamaru “ hey Konohamaru how ’bout we forget about that and Naruto and me will train you that technique.” said Kitsune. A few minutes later Konohamaru’s special trainer showed up. “ there you are.” said Ebisu “ and he’s with the demon kids.” thought Ebisu “ I won’t o with you.” said Konohamaru transforming into a hot girl. “ you shouldn’t do that I will not look since gentlemen wouldn’t look at that.” said Ebisu. “ yeah well eat this.” said Naruto. Then there was 5 Naruto’s and Kitsune’s. “ oh please.” said Ebisu “ transform!” said Kitsune. Then there were 5 hottie Naruto’s and Kitsune’s. Ebisu got a nosebleed and flung in the air. “ and that’s what we call Ninja Harem.” said Naruto. Kitsune was a little embarrassed by it but she realized it was fun. “ hey Konohamaru heres a little tip for you.” said Naruto “ there is no shortcut to become Hokage.” said Naruto. The next day was orientation for Genin. “ this is familiar.” said Kitsune. “ don’t get too excited.” said Sasuke. Kitsune heard running towards the door. “ well, well if it isn’t Ino-pig and Sakura-san what do you know.” said Kitsune. “ First!” yelled Ino and Sakura “ what I’m first Ino-pig.” said Sakura. Sakura then looked at Sasuke but Naruto thought she was looking at him. Sakura then ran up to the seat pushed Naruto aside and luckily Kitsune moved aside and let Sakura sit next to Sasuke and if she didn’t move aside lets just say bad outcome cough catfight Cough. “ alright the teams are as followed team 7: Uzumaki Naruto, Haruno Sakura, Kitsune-” “ bummer” said Sakura “ yay two girls.” said Naruto “ and Uchiha Sasuke.” said Iruka. After that an uproar about the four teammates. “ Look since Kitsune is the odd one out in the class we had to put her in one team resulting in a four man cell.” said Iruka “ Team 8: Hyuga Hinata, Inuzuka Kiba, and Aberame Shino. Team 10: Nara Shikamaru, Yamanaka Ino, and Akamichi Choji.” said Iruka “ after lunch is when you’ll meet your Jonin sensei’s in the meantime enjoy your lunch.” said Iruka. Kitsune spent her lunch time reminiscing under a tree. “ umm Kitsune.” said a voice “ oh Hinata what do you want.” said Kitsune “ umm your lucky.” said Hinata “ what for?” said Kitsune “ you have a four man team and…” said Hinata “ and what. Look Hinata-san I don’t really think I’m lucky I mean I got a knuckle-head, a Kunoichi who’s in love, and the Uchiha heir on my team and I don’t like, like Naruto or Sasuke so how am I lucky” said Kitsune “ well uhh well..” said Hinata “ Hinata you can tell me anything come on.” said Kitsune “ uhh I got to go now bye.” said Hinata “ man sometimes I don’t understand that girl but she’s an okay friend.” said Kitsune. After lunch Kitsune saw a mad Sasuke. “ hey why do you look mad, Sasuke-sama.” said Kitsune telepathically “ Naruto tied me up so he could talk to Sakura and he out smarted me.” said Sasuke. They waited for their Jonin but couldn’t wait no more. “ Naruto what the hell are you doing?” said Kitsune and Sakura. “ he’s late and there for should be punished.” said Naruto putting a chalk eraser in the door way. A few seconds later a man walked in doki “ hahaha you fell for it.” said Naruto “ dude that was funny but Kakashi you could do better than just walk in on it” thought Kitsune. “ well my first impression of you guys is… I don’t like you.” said Kakashi. “ alright first off I would like to here you name, likes, dislikes, hobbies, and dreams my name is Hatake Kakashi.” said Kakashi. The group told him there things they do and their dreams. “ alright meet me at training ground 3 at 5:00 A.m. tomorrow got it.” said Kakashi “ hai.” said Naruto, Kitsune, and Sakura. “ good. Oh and Kitsune what’s wrong with your eyes?” said Kakashi. “ It’s a birth defect jeez can’t we just drop the eye color thing.” said Kitsune. At 5:30 A.M. “ hello.” said Kitsune “ yawn” was Naruto and Sakura’s reply. An hour or two later. “ good morning everyone.” said Kakashi “ your late!” said Naruto and Kitsune. “ well a black cat crossed my path and I had to take the long way.” said Kakashi. “ anyway you have till noon to get these bells and if you fail well there not enough for the 4 of you so one of you goes on the post.” said Kakashi. “ well this should be easy since you can’t even dodge and eraser.” said Naruto “ only the idiots speak loudly.” said Kakashi “ Dunce, Dunce, Dunce.” the word went through Naruto’s head and got mad. Naruto grabbed his Kunai and ran towards Kakashi. Kakashi disappeared and did a reversal on Naruto “ wait I didn’t say go yet.” said Kakashi “ alright Go!” said Kakashi. Everyone hid except for one blonde. “ alright lets get this battle done and over with.” said Naruto. As Kitsune watched her teammate get beat upon it reminded her of Collin. “ alright Sasuke-sama it’s almost your turn.” said Kitsune telepathically. “ Yosh” said Sasuke. As Kitsune watched her dumbass teammate fall for the bell on the ground trick she laughed quietly to herself. “ Help! Get me down!” said Naruto “ your lucky I’m helping you, you dumbass.” said Kitsune “ yeah, yeah just get me down.” said Naruto. snap “AHH!” yelled Naruto as he fell toward the ground. Kitsune disappeared to find Kakashi. “ there he is. Now to just sneak up on him-” said Kitsune “ hey isn’t that Sakura-san it looks like she’s in a Genjutsu oh well can’t help her I’m horrible at Genjutsu.” said Kitsune. Kitsune then went to find Kakashi again. Then Kitsune saw Sasuke fighting Kakashi. “ hyaa!” said Kitsune Kicking Kakashi in the face “ thanks.” said Sasuke “ wait look.” said Kitsune poof “ Kagebunshin.” said Sasuke “ Ahh!” said Kitsune getting kicked in the face. poof “ Kagebunshin” said Kakashi. “ Kitsune were are you?” said Sasuke telepathically “ I want to see how far you’ve come.” said Kitsune. As she saw Sasuke do good but then get caught by head hunter Jutsu she took the bells. “ ha, I got ’em see ya.” said Kitsune “ don’t worry I’ll come back for you.” said Kitsune telepathically. When Kitsune was jumping tree to tree the bells pulled a Houdini. “ ahh! They were fake!” said Kitsune “ oh well I can still go back and tell Sasuke or I could help Naruto or Sakura-san.” said Kitsune “ I knew I should’ve used invisible Sharingan!” thought Kitsune. ( invisible Sharingan is basically Sharingan except she had her regular eyes instead of the actual Sharingan) Rring time was up. When Kitsune got to the posts she laughed at Naruto “ you failed to get the bells but you tried except for Naruto who was going to eat before time was up so no one feed him.” said Kakashi. Growl “ it’s all right I’m not hungry. Okay someone feed me please.” said Naruto. Sakura was going to feed him but “ blush here you can have mine I ate breakfast.” said Kitsune blushing “ umm thanks Kitsune.” said Naruto “ just eat it.” said Kitsune. Naruto took one bite and poof “ gasp” gasped Sakura. “ you pass.” said Kakashi “ what?” said Naruto “ you pass you did something that the others didn’t you guys didn’t listen to me.” said Kakashi “ so your saying we passed because we didn’t do as you said but the others failed because they listened.” said Sasuke. “ yes. What I’m saying is, is that those who don’t fallow the rules are scum and those who don’t save their friends are worst scum.” said Kakashi looking at Kitsune. “ for example Sakura kill Naruto or I’ll kill Sasuke.” said Kakashi “ but it’s normally 3 man cells you have 4 so Kitsune what will you do” said Kakashi “ I’ll attack you from behind and rescue Sasuke.” said Kitsune “ right. Anyways congrats you are now Genin.” said Kakashi. “ yay I’m a ninja, ninja, ninja.” said Naruto “and tomorrow you get your first ninja mission.” said Kakashi “ yahooo!” said Kitsune. They started to leave. “ hey are you forgetting something hey!” said Naruto “ hey we forgot Naruto hey. Well there gone her let me get you down.” said Kitsune “ thanks again Kitsune.” said Naruto “ no problem, Naruto” said Kitsune. The next day team 7 had a mission to retrieve a cat named Tora but the outcome of the mission left Naruto complaining. “ man, can’t we have a hard mission for once.” said Naruto “ he does have a point.” thought Sakura, Sasuke, and Kitsune. “ well if you want a hard mission then I’ll give you a C rank mission.” said the 3rd Hokage “ really you mean it.” said Naruto and Kitsune “ yes and here’s your client.” said The 3rd Hokage “ so these brats are my bodyguards.” said Tazuna “ yeah you gotta problem.” said Kitsune “what’s wrong with your eyes.” said Tazuna “ RRR CAN PEOPLE JUST STOP ASKING THAT!!” said Kitsune “ Okay Kitsune calm down.” said Kakashi. “ so were do we escort you to.” said Kakashi “ the wave country.” said Tazuna. When they got to traveling the team came across a puddle and Kakashi and Kitsune noticed it. A moment later Kakashi was swarmed in spiky chains and ripped apart. “ watch out!” said Kitsune. Sakura went to protect Tazuna while Sasuke and Kitsune fought the two. “ Naruto look out!” said Kitsune. Kitsune Pushed Naruto out of the way but still they both got cut by the goons claws. Kakashi then appeared out of no where and took the two goons out. “ nice work Sasuke, Sakura, and Kitsune.” said Kakashi. “ all I could do was stand by an watch.” thought Naruto. Then Naruto slashed a kunai against the cut “ I vow to protect the old man and not go back on my word.” said Naruto “ well that is going to get the poison out of your system but that could kill you.” said Kakashi. Kitsune was sucking out the poison and spitting it on the ground. “ AHH! I don’t wanna die help, help Ahh.” said Naruto. Kakashi then started to bandage up the wound. They started walking again Sasuke was at the same pace as Naruto and then Naruto went ahead and threw a shurikan at nothing. “ What the hell did you do that for.” said Sakura. russle Naruto threw a Kunai at something. “ I said stop.” said Sakura “ no wait I heard something over there too.” said Kitsune. The group went over to see a unconscious bunny. “ oh no I killed the bunny sorry bunny.” said Naruto. Then a giant sword cut into a tree. “ Your Momochi Zabuza.” said Kakashi “ And your copy ninja Kakashi.” said Zabuza. Sasuke got excited to see two Jonin’s fight each other “ Sasuke-sama calm down.” said Kitsune telepathically “ don’t worry I’ll protect you guys with all I’ve got.” said Kakashi. Then Zabuza appeared behind team 7 and Kakashi punctured a water clone Zabuza. “ behind you sensei.” said Naruto then Zabuza slashed a water clone Kakashi in half. Then Kakashi appeared behind a water clone Zabuza and stabbed him then the real Zabuza appeared behind Kakashi. “ you let your guard down.” stated Zabuza. Then Kakashi was trapped in a water sphere “ water prison jutsu” said Zabuza. Zabuza makes a water clone to occupy the team. Naruto tries to charge in at the clone but gets kicked back. “ I gotta get out of here or I’ll-ow” thought Naruto but then he looked at his palm and remembered his oath of pain. Naruto went to go and get his head band back “ no Naruto don’t you’ll get killed.” said Sakura. Naruto flew back “ hey freak with no eyebrows your goin’ down” said Naruto. Then Naruto, Sasuke, and Kitsune had an idea. Naruto made about 15 clones and charged in at Zabuza but got flung back. Naruto transformed into a Fuuma shurikan and one clone threw it to Sasuke. “ this is it Triple triad demon wind shurikan.” said Sasuke. Sasuke threw the Shurikan and it had two shadows. Zabuza caught the dummy one and two others flew by. poof poof “ take this.” said Kitsune and Naruto. They threw two kunai at Zabuza. Zabuza had to let go of the sphere in order to dodge the kunai. “ can’t..swim..help.” said Kitsune “ water dragon bullet.” said Kakashi and Zabuza. “ big wave.” said Kitsune trying to swim away. “ water vortex jutsu.” said Kakashi. “ even bigger wave.” said Kitsune still trying to swim away. Kitsune ended up on land almost unconscious from almost drowning. “ what happen.” said Kitsune. Zabuza was against a tree when two senbon hit his neck. “ he’s been on the wanted for some time now.” said a boy with a mask on. Naruto started to yell at the boy. “ Naruto leave him alone he’s a hunter Nin.” said Kakashi. Then the boy took Zabuza elsewhere. “ alright lets keep moving.” said Kakashi. Then Kakashi passed out. The next day. “ hey he’s awake guys he’s awake.” said Naruto “ geez we hear you the first time.” said Kitsune. “ something feels weird.” said Kakashi “ what? Oh now that you come to think of it something does feel out of place but what.” said Kitsune “ what?” said Sakura “ well that hunter Nin we met earlier.” said Kitsune “ usually Hunter Nin’s take care of the body on the spot were they died but that one took him somewhere else.” said Kakashi “ no way.” said Sasuke “ oh yes way Zabuza’s is still alive.” said Kakashi. “ I don’t know what this will do but your getting last minute training.” said Kakashi “ you right it won’t do you any good.” said a boy “ Inari don’t be rude.” said Tsunami “ but mom there just going to die.” said Inari. “ look kid we’re going to be the heroes of this village.” said Naruto “ there’s no such thing as a hero!” said Inari. Then Inari went up to his room. “ I’ll teach that little-” said Naruto “ sob, sob Daddy why did you die?sob” said Inari “ he’s crying?” said Naruto. The next day. “ alright today you’ll learn how to climb trees without your feet.” said Kakashi. “ how is that possible?” said Naruto “ easy by focusing chakra to your feet Sakura can you explain.” said Kakashi “ nap time.” said Kitsune. After the lecture. “ here each of you gets one kunai to mark were you’ve gotten on the tree that you choose.” said Kakashi. They concentrated chakra to their feet. Kitsune went up first and got to the semi top of the tree. “ hahaha this is fun.” said Kitsune. Naruto went up next boom he fell flat on his head. “ ow ow ow that hurts.” said Naruto “ hahaha you fell on your first try.” said Kitsune. After a few more failures and good tries Naruto asked for help. “ err Kitsune can you help me.” said Naruto “ sure all you have to do is concentrate chakra to your feet and keep concentrating until you feel like you have enough chakra to your feet and climb.” said Kitsune “ thanks Kitsune.” said Naruto Sasuke then went to ask Sakura since he Knew that Kitsune didn‘t like to explain something more than once. Later that day. “ man they can just keep on going.” said Kitsune “ yeah I wonder if they ever get worn out.” said Sakura. Kitsune strayed away from the group. “ I feel different did I gain a tail.” said Kitsune. She checked how many and she had eight tails “ huh when did I-” said Kitsune and remembered she had gotten slashed by Zabuza’s sword and faked a mortal wound. “ that’s right the fake out death.” said Kitsune. “ hey where’s Kitsune?” said Kakashi “ huh heyyyy Kitsune were are you” said Naruto “ I’m right here stop yelling.” said Kitsune “ and what were you doing?” said Kakashi “ walking around.” said Kitsune in a frustrated voice. When they got close to the house Kitsune strayed to see an old friend. “ sniff, sniff huh that smell excitement and onigiri.” said a wolf “ oi! Yakushi.” said Kitsune “ oh Kitsune. How longs it been it hasn’t just been a couple of years.” said Yakushi “ what are you doing here?” said Yakushi “ a mission, what else.” said Kitsune “ who’s the team this time.” said Yakushi “ Uzumaki Naruto, Haruno Sakura, And Uchiha Sasuke.” said Kitsune “ an Uchiha he’s your guide right.” said Yakushi “ Bingo!” said Kitsune. Elsewhere Naruto trains the tree climbing technique to get better at it. The next day. “ alright by everyone.” said Kitsune “ By-by.” said the whole Wolfhide clan. Kitsune came across a sleeping Naruto in the woods “ wore yourself out just like I did when I was young.” whispered Kitsune “ why do I feel weird around him I don’t even Like-like him.” thought Kitsune. Then a boy came by. “ hi who are you.” said Kitsune “ I’m just a boy looking for herbs.” said the boy “ hey I pick herbs too back in my village can I help you?” said Kitsune “ sure wake your friend so he can help.” said the boy. “ okay. Naruto hey Naruto wake up come on wake up.” whispered Kitsune “ huh, were am I. Ahh Kitsune.” said Naruto “ come on we have to help someone pick herbs.” said Kitsune. “ can you help your friend pick herbs for me?” asked the boy “ sure.” said Naruto. A few minutes later. “ so what are you doing out here.” said the boy “ training I need to get strong.” said Naruto “ but why you look strong already.” said the boy “ no I have to get much stronger since I wanna become the future Hokage.” said Naruto “ oh. And what about you.” said the boy “ I was wondering around the forest and I saw Naruto sleeping.” said Kitsune. “ this should be enough.” said the boy “ you’ll get stronger trust me we’ll meet again.” said the boy “ yup” said Naruto and Kitsune “ then you should know I’m a boy.” said the boy “ Ahh he’s more prettier than Sakura-Chan.” thought Naruto “ I had a feeling he was a boy.” thought Kitsune. Then Sasuke came along. “ what were you two doing out here?” asked Sasuke “ training, training, training right Kitsune.” said Naruto “ yup.” said Kitsune. On that night. “ hey you guys wanna go home.” said Sasuke “ yeah.” said Naruto and Kitsune. “ where were you guys?” said Sakura “ training and we reached the top of the tree.” said Naruto. Kitsune went straight to bed because she hadn’t gotten two days of sleep in the middle of the night Kitsune heard yelling and peeked out of her room to see Naruto yelling at Inari. Kitsune heard the whole thing and went back to sleep. The day after tomorrow. “ yawn huh were is everyone man I must’ve slept two days straight.” said Kitsune. Once Kitsune got outside Naruto was right behind her “ well, well good morning sleepy head.” said Naruto “ alright enough lets go jeez there probably at the bridge already.” said Kitsune. “ hey Kitsune did you hear me yelling at Inari.” said Naruto “ yeah I heard you.” said Kitsune “ I knew it I thought I saw something white sticking out the door that night.” said Naruto. Kitsune stopped the same with Naruto. “ what the-” said Naruto. They saw a really cut up forest and a cut up boar. They went back to the house. They saw that Inari was about to get sliced up. fwoop “ huh where’d he go.” said the Swordsmen “ hello and what are you doing here eye patch.” said Kitsune “ huh your just a Kunoichi, which means your weak.” said the swordsmen “ uh oh he called her weak.” said Naruto after beating up the other swordsmen “ I’ll make you regret saying those words, Special Taijutsu.” said Kitsune. Kitsune made a swift Kick to the guys nuts. “ did you have to do that.” said Naruto “ what he called me weak.” said Kitsune. “ hey who’s she Naruto your girlfriend.” said Inari “ Nooo, she’s just a friend.” said Naruto a little embarrassed and annoyed. “ that was a brave thing you did standing up to those guys to protect your mom. Inari, was it, you’ll grow up to be a good fighter and remember don’t let fear get to you.” said Kitsune “ yeah I will get stronger and won’t let fear get to me.” said Inari. “ good. Naruto lets go.” said Kitsune “ hai.” said Naruto. “ hey Naruto why were you looking embarrassed when Inari thought that I was your girlfriend?” said Kitsune” uh well I uh don’t think me and you like-like each other.” said Naruto “ good point.” said Kitsune. poof “ huh” said everyone “ hi-oh.” said Kitsune “ the No. 1 most unpredictable ninja is here along with the most strongest Kunoichi I know.” said Naruto. “ Sakura-san where’s Sasuke.” said Kitsune “ in there.” said Sakura. “ I know that jutsu.” thought Kitsune. “ I’m goin’ in.” said Kitsune. Kitsune ran in to aid Sasuke. “ ohiyo, Sasuke.” said Kitsune. “ hey I came to help you guys.” said Naruto “ Ahh when’d you get here?” said Kitsune. “ so what’s this guy do?” said Naruto “ he uses mirror images and when your trying to figure out were the real one is he uses high speed and throws senbon at you.” said Sasuke “ wait high speed but that’s in Kitsune’s department.” said Naruto. “ alright, hmm, I know Kagebunshin no jutsu.” said Kitsune “ alright whoever sees the real Haku teleport tell Sasuke where he is alright.” said Kitsune “ wait I’ll help too.” said Naruto “ all right scatter.” said Kitsune. They attacked the ice but quickly got done for. “ Sasuke over there.” said a Kitsune before going poof. “ alright Katon.” said Sasuke. Sasuke scorched one of Haku’s pant legs. “ alright a little more.” said Sasuke “ okay Kagebunshin.” said Kitsune. They did this for three times. “ alright once more.” said Sasuke “ Sasuke I don’t think we can make any more we’re out.” said Kitsune “ yeah uh oh.” said Naruto before passing out. “ Naruto don’t.” said Kitsune. “ Kitsune protect Naruto.” said Sasuke “ got it.” said Kitsune. Kitsune could barely stand and when she got over to Naruto she passed out ( she wouldn’t have if she didn’t have that sleeping poison in her.) “ Kitsune don’t pass out no.” said Sasuke. “ their weak and vulnerable now I’ll kill them first.” said Haku. “ no.” said Sasuke csh “ huh Sasuke you protected us.” said Naruto “gasp” gasped Kitsune. Sasuke was covered in senbon. “ Sasuke why?” said Naruto “ I don’t know my body moved on it’s own.” said Sasuke “ Sasuke don’t.” said Kitsune “ Naruto Kitsune, Good luck in your dreams.” said Sasuke. Sasuke passed out. “ Sasuke.” said Kitsune “ huh Kyubi but-” thought Kitsune. She looked over to see Naruto in demon mode. Kitsune knew what to do but instead took the advantage to heal Sasuke. tsch Kitsune took out the senbon and could finally calm down. “ huh you’re the boy from the woods.” said Naruto “ if we met somewhere else I’m sure we could’ve been friends but now you must kill me Naruto.” said Haku. “ but first I need to fulfill my duties.” said Haku. gush “ he gave his own life for yours.” said Kakashi “ nicely done.” said Gato and behind him was a lot of Ninja. “ this is for my arm.” said Gato stepping on Haku’s face. Zabuza then punches him. “ how dare you, kill him.” said Gato. “ boy give me your Kunai.” said Zabuza “ here.” said Naruto. “ Naruto where’s Sasuke-kun?” asked Sakura “ over there.” said Naruto. “ oh no Sasuke-kun.” said Sakura. Sakura sees what seemed like a lifeless Sasuke and Kitsune was sitting near him. “ sob,sob Sasuke-kun.” said Sakura “ sakura-san Sasuke’s alright.” said Kitsune “ how are you always so sure Kitsune huh!” said Sakura “ easy I used a healing jutsu on him.” said Kitsune. “ Sakura that hurts.” said Sasuke “ Sasuke-kun your alright.” said Sakura “ chuckle” said Kitsune. Kitsune went over to see what was going on. “ did they die trying to help each other, Kakashi-sensei?” said Kitsune “ I guess you could say that.” said Kakashi.two weeks later. “ bye-bye everyone.” said Kitsune and Naruto. “ hey Naruto you wanna get a bowl of ramen with me when we get back to the village?” asked Kitsune. “ sure.” said Naruto. Back at the village. “ come on Naruto.” said Kitsune “ okay, okay wait up.” said Naruto. “ so what did you think of the mission?” said Kitsune “ to me it was suprising who knew the boy in the forest was actually that hunter Nin.” said Kitsune “ yeah that surprised me but what actually surprised me was that he was a boy he looks to much like a girl.” said Naruto “ yeah.” said Kitsune “ hey you think we got stronger?” said Naruto “ yeah.” said Kitsune. “ Naruto are you getting annoyed with me.” said Kitsune “ why would you ask that?” said Naruto “ well I thought that It would be great to know someone that was alone like me but it seems like your annoyed with me.” said Kitsune “ I’m not getting annoyed I’m just not used to it yet.” said Naruto “ don’t sound guilty it’s alright. Well I’ll see you tomorrow then.” said Kitsune “ okay.” said Naruto “ why would she ask that I didn’t know she was that low-esteemed.” thought Naruto. When Kitsune got home Sasuke said something weird. “ you seem to be growing fond of Naruto.” said Sasuke “ what, and you seem to be growing fond of Sakura-san.” said Kitsune. blush “ whoa that’s weird it seems like I hit the nail on the head.” said Kitsune “ hey your blushing a little bit too.” said Sasuke. “ bed time Sasuke.” said Kitsune. The next day. “ ohiyo, Sasuke and Sakura-san.” said Kitsune. Kitsune looked in the water and remembered what Kyubi said when she was visiting inside Naruto. “ Kitsune if I ever get this boy to go berserk calm him down by putting a seal sign on his forehead or-” said Kyubi “ or what?” said Kitsune “ hug him.” said Kyubi. “ good morning Sakura-chan.” said Naruto. Naruto and Saskue glared at each other. “ I guess everythings back to normal.” said Sakura. “ yo.” said Kakashi “ your late.” said Naruto. “ this is it during this mission I’ll be the one to shine and be the hero.” thought Naruto. After the mission. “ man Naruto you gotta be more careful next time think of a strategy that works.” said Kitsune. “ hey sasuke-kun you wanna go on a date with me?” said Sakura. Sasuke looked away to hide a blush “ no thanks.” said Sasuke. “ he I’ll go on a date with you Sakura-chan.” said Naruto. “ No!” said Sakura. Then there was a box thing following Naruto around. “ look stop following me and show yourself.” said Naruto poof “ I think we over did it on the powder guys.” said Konohamaru “ Konohamaru what are you doing here and who’s your friends.” said Kitsune “ I’m Moegi.” said Moegi “ and I’m Udon.” said Udon “ we wanted to know if you guys would play with us.” said Konhamaru. “ you playing pretend ninja when you are ninja.” said sakura “ hey who’s she Naruto your girlfriend.” said Konohamaru “ uhh well maybe.” said Naruto “ yeah right.” said Sakura. Sakura punched Naruto in the face launching him into the air. “ you’re a witch and a hag.” said Konhamaru “ WHAT” said Sakura “ oh shit guys cheese it.” said Kitsune. They started running away from an enraged Sakura. “ oof, sorry.” said Konohamaru. He had bumped into a sand ninja. “ you should watch were your goin or you’ll get hurt.” said the Ninja. “ it was an accident we were just playing around.” said Sakura. “ let go of him now.” said Kitsune. chomp Konohamaru bit the sand ninjas hand. “ why you little bastard I’ll kill you.” said the sand ninja. fwoop “ ow my hand.” said the ninja a rock hit his hand. “ you better get out of here.” said Sasuke. “ Kankuro, that’s enough.” said a boy. “ when did he get here?” thought Sasuke and Kitsune. “ but Gaara, alright.” said Kankuro “ you with the raven hair whats your name.” said Gaara “ Uchiha Sasuke.” said Sasuke “ and you with the weird eyes and white hair.” said Gaara “ Kitsune why would you care.” said Kitsune “ I bet you wanna know my name right.” said Naruto “ I could care less.” said Gaara. “ wait why are sand ninja here you have no business here.” said sakura “ we do have business here the Chuunin exams.” said Temari. “ the Chuunin exams already.” thought Kitsune. Later. “ I see you’ve already met some contestants.” said Kakashi “Kakashi-sensei.” said Naruto “ I took the liberty to sign you four up for the Chuunin exams.” said Kakashi. “ awesome.” said Naruto and Kitsune. Later that night. “ Kitsune why are you all shakey lately.” said Sasuke “ remember that guy I said to stay away from no matter what.” said Kitsune “ yeah.” said Sasuke “ well I get like this when he’s close by and then the erdge to see his blood comes on and that means he’s here in Konoha.” said Kitsune. The next day. “ wait up Sasuke-sama.” said Kitsune “ well hurry up.” said Sasuke. “ hello Sakura-san.” said Kitsune. “ oh hello Kitsune and Sasuke-kun.” said Sakura. “ good morning Sakura-chan.” said Naruto. “ man I’m so excited for the Chuunin exams that I didn’t have enough time to brush my hair.” said Sakura. “ yeah I didn’t have enough time to brrush my teeth or wash my face.” said Naruto “ okay we didn’t need to know that.” said Sakura and Kitsune. “ yo.” said Kakashi “ late!” said Kitsune. “ alright here we are good luck.” said Kakashi. “ see ya.” said Naruto. “ whoa lots of people.” said Kitsune “ Kitsune your not a people person.” said Sakura “ no and I’m not trusting of people from different villages.” said Kitsune. “ ey whats all the corruption down there.” said Kitsune “ some Genin won’t let us through.” said a Genin “ I’ll handle this.” said Kitsune. “ why can’t we go in?” said Kitsune “ look we took these exams 3 times and failed.” said the Genin “ so who cares about that.” said Kitsune. The Genin got mad same with Kitsune they went to Kick each other in the jaw until someone stopped them. “ no way he stopped my kick.” thought Kitsune. “ save your strength for the exams.” said the Genin “ who are you and why’d you stop me.” said Kitsune. “ Lee come on we’ll be late.” said a girl “ alright Tenten.” said Lee. “ hey Naruto lets just call him bushy brow alright.” said Kitsune “ yeah that sutes him.” said Naruto. “ you with the raven hair whats your name.” asked a boy “ Uchiha Sasuke and yours.” said Sasuke “ Hyuga Neji, and you with the weird eyes and white hair.” said Neji “ Kitsune and can people stop saying Weird eyes.” said Kitsune. “ come on guys we’re gonna be late.” said Sakura. “ Alright, alright don’t pull.” said Sasuke. “ wait, I want to fight Uchiha and Kitsune.” said Lee. “ what?” said Kitsune. “ Sakura-san will you go out with me?” asked Lee “ eww Not in a million years.” said Sakura. “ hey I’ll take you on.” said Naruto “ no I want to fight Kitsune and Uchiha.” said Lee. Naruto charged in but Lee knocked him unconscious quickly. “ Sasuke-sama can I go now or do you wanna go.” said Kitsune telepathically “ do what ever you want Kitsune.” said Sasuke. “You use Taijutsu right, and if so I’ll play fair and do the same.” Said Kitsune. Kitsune ran in and when she got close to Lee she disappeared. “ where’d she go.” said Lee “ it’s over.” thought Sasuke. Kitsune appeared behind Lee. “ Gotcha!” said Kitsune. When Kitsune’s punch got Lee’s back he disappeared on impact. “ where the hell did he go.” said Kitsune. “ Kitsune below you.” said Naruto “ what, below.” said Kitsune. Kitsune got kicked below the jaw and that flung her in the air. “ Sasuke-sama copy this now.” said Kitsune telepathically. “ shit this isn’t going to end well.” said Kitsune. “Lee!” said a turtle. Lee went to the turtle leaving Kitsune in the air. “ AHH!” yelled Kitsune. “ Gotcha.” said Naruto. “ thanks but you didn’t have to do that.” said Kitsune. “ you know your not allowed to do that technique without Gai’s permission and especialy not on a girl.” said the turtle “ Gai huh so that’s were he gets his fashion sence.” thought Kitsune. “ come on before his sensei shows up.” said Kitsune. They snuck away just in time. “ whew.” said Kitsune. “Sasuk-Kun!” said Ino “ get off Sasuke-kun Ino-pig!” said Sakura. “ man if the pigs here then the others are here aswell.” thought Kitsune. “ I’m gone.” said Kitsune. Kitsune bumped into someone. “ sorry my bad.” said Kitsune “ your…” said Kitsune. “ no it’s okay don’t worry.” said the boy “ she’s” whispered the boy. “ hey who are you?” said Naruto. “ I’m Yakushi Kabuto whats yours.” said Kabuto. “ I’m Uzumaki Naruto nice to meet you.” said Naruto. Kitsune got shaky “ so he is here” thought Kitsune. “ Kitsune whats wrong?” asked Naruto “ so it is her.” thought Kabuto “ it’s alright it’s nothing really.” said Kitsune. “ look out!” said Naruto. Three sound Ninja attacked Kabuto and made him loose his lunch. “ hey there will be no fighting in my class room.” said the Chuunin procter. “ sorry we just got carried away.” said the sound ninja. “ we will now start the first part of the exams.” said the procter. “ first off my name is Ibiki and I will be your procter for the first part. Second hand in your applications and take a numbered tablet and be seated in that numbered seat.” said Ibiki “ once that’s done I will hand out the written test.” said Ibiki. “ oh no written test!” said Naruto. “ great No. 2 where am I?” said Kitsune. “ next to the idiot, wonderful.” said Kitsune. “ alright begin!” said Ibiki. “ I already know how to cheat.” thought Kitsune. Kitsune started a conversation with sasuke through telepathy. “ Alright question ten “ wait 45 minutes for the tenth question” okay that seems simple.” thought Kitsune “ it looks like Naruto is struggling. Hey Ino-pigs eyen’ Sakura-san better lock her mind.” thought Kitsune. Kitsune locked Sakura’s mind before Ino could take over it. “ well it’s nap time.” thought Kitsune. 45 minutes later. “ alright the tenth question is for those who don’t want to be here raise their hands.” said Ibiki “ that’s a fools bet.” thought Kitsune. One by one Genin raised their hands. “ wimps.” thought Kitsune. Then out of the corner of her eye she sees Naruto raise his hand. “ don’t you dare.” thought Kitsune. Naruto slammed his hand on the desk. “ I will not quit I will keep going and not go back on my word.” said Naruto “ at least he’s not a wimp.” said Kitsune. “ alright you passed the first part of the exams now-” Ibiki was cut off. crash “ I will be your second exam procter my name is Miterashi Anko.” said Anko. “ Shiitaki mushrooms it’s Anko” thought Kitsune. “ follow me to the second exam.” said Anko. “ whoa never thought that we be going here for the second part of the exams.” thought Kitsune. Kitsune got shaky yet again “ the hell.” said Kitsune. “ the second exam is the survival test and we call this forest here the forest of death since only the best can get through it and the ones who don’t get through it means that they were killed.” said Anko. Naruto made a gesture on Anko and her lecture on the Forest of Death. Anko threw a Kunai at Naruto’s face and he got a cut. “ you’ll die easly if you let your guard down.” said Anko “ heres your Kunai.” said a Genin. Kitsune recognized the length and voice change easly. “ here pass these out to everyone, these are application once you fill them out give them to the two procters and you will either get a heaven or earth scroll you need both too pass and you only have 5 days to get to the tower and one more thing just don’t die.” said Anko. During the break Kitsune went to the grass ninja with the long tongue. “ hello.” said Kitsune “…” said the genin “ how did you do that with your tongue.” said Kitsune. “ a special jutsu now go away!” said the genin. “ hey Orochi.” said Kitsune. Kitsune walked and when she passed by Kabuto’s team she realized something “ four team members no way is that you Ryou.” whispered Kitsune. “ Kitsune come on.” said Naruto “ Sorry.” said Kitsune. “ Kitsune I’ll kill you for putting us in the sound village or as you called it the abandend space of land and in 5 days you will die.” whispered Ryou. “ heaven scroll.” said Kitsune. “ alright open the gates.” said the procter. “ yosh.” said Naruto. When they got to the dark place of the forest they heared scream. “ whoa.” said Kitsune “ what was that?” said Sakura “ tree leaches they sense body heat and let go of the branch to cling themselves to the victim if you don’t get those off in five minutes your as good as dead.” said Kitsune. “ oh man I gotta… well you know.” said Naruto. “ not in front of us your not over in the bush.” said Sakura. “ oh man that was a lot I even wrote my name.” said “Naruto” “ pig” said Sakura. Sasuke then kicked “Naruto” in the face. “ hey you didn’t have to do that Sasuke-kun.” said Sakura “ that’s not Naruto.” said Kitsune “ look closely no scar on his cheek and Naruto’s a righty the imposters a lefty.” said Sasuke. “ you figured it out lucky for you.” said the rain ninja. “ Sasuke take care of him Sakura-san you help I’m going to find Naruto.” said Kitsune “ Alright.” said Sakura. “ I can smell ramen over a mile so I’ll sniff Naruto out.” said Kitsune. “ geez this sucks Someone Help!” said Naruto “ or he could yell that works better.” said Kitsune. “ Kitsune, Sasuke, Sakura-chan someone help!” said Naruto “ shut up and stay still geez this is the second time I’m savin’ your ass.” said Kitsune “ thanks I owe you.” said Naruto. “ alright sasuke should be done with the guy who tied you up.” said Kitsune. Sasuke was done beating up the intruder. “ alright we need a password for when we get separated and join up again and I have just the one. Ninki- we thrive in the enemy tide. Quiet shinobi don’t need dens to hide. Our only concern is to watch and wait until the enemy lowers the gate.” said Sasuke. “ got it.” said Sakura “ me too.” said Kitsune “ uhh can we get a shorter password like “swordfish” or something.” said Naruto “ no we stick with that one.” said Sasuke. BOOOOM “ Ahh what the-” said Kitsune. Afterwards. “ is everyone alright?” said Kitsune. “ wait you two rehearse the password.” said Sasuke. Sakura and Kitsune rehearsed the poem. “ Naruto you rehearse it.” said Sasuke “ right. Ninki- we thrive in the enemy tide. Quiet shinobi don’t need dens to hide. Our only concern is to watch and wait until the enemy lowers the gate.” said Naruto “ gotcha imposter.” said Kitsune “ what but he rehearsed the poem.” said Sakura “ Sakura-san if there’s one thing that all of us know it’s that Naruto is a dufus and he wouldn’t be able to remember the whole poem hell even I had a hard time rembering it.” said Kitsune. Sasuke threw a Kunai at Naruto. “ and just to prove it even more he dodged my Kunai.” said Sasuke. “ clever as ever I see.” said the imposter. The imposter threw a Genjutsu at them. “ AHh I can’t move.” said Kitsune “ neither can we.” said Sasuke. “ move come on move.” said Sasuke “ I know.” said Kitsune. Kitsune bit down on her hand until it bled. “ sorry guys you have to get out of here by yourselves again I’m sorry.” thought Kitsune. Sasuke stabbed himself with a Kunai and grabbed Sakura and jumped where Kitsune was. “ well thanks for fleeing.” said Sasuke “ hey you two had to get out of t yourselves.” said Kitsune “ what if we were gonna get killed.” said Sasuke “ I would’ve rescued you two” said Kitsune “ guys.” said Sakura “ what. Oh shit run.” said Kitsune seeing a snake behind Sakura. “ guys I’ll fight just go find shelter now.” said Kitsune “ no we stay and fight with you.” said Sasuke “ always the caring one eh Kitsune” thought the imposter. “ fine but if you get hurt don’t blame me.” said Kitsune. A few minutes later. “ that’s it we can’t take it here take the scroll and leave.” said Sasuke. “ hey if you think of giving that scroll to the enemy don’t.” said Naruto “ Naruto…run” said Kitsune. “ here.” said Sasuke. Naruto grabbed he scroll and punched Sasuke. “ Naruto just give him the scroll stop trying to be the hero all te time.” said Kitsune. “ Kitsune I’m ashamed of you. Where’s the Kitsune who doesn’t back down from a fight. Where’s the Kitsune who curses out her enemies. What happened to the strong Kitsune!” said Naruto “ Naruto I know your right I’ll keep fighting.” said Kitsune. “ Naruto behind you!” said Kitsune. A giant snake was about to body slam Naruto. Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura, and Kitsune jumped out of the way. Naruto went into Kyubi mode trying to stop the snake. Naruto stopped the snake by puncturing two Kunai near it’s nose. “ you guys aren’t are you.” said Naruto. The imposter picked up Naruto with his lengthened toungue. “ hey put me down.” said Naruto “ Five pronged seal.” said the imposter. He had cut off Kyubi’s chakra and screwed up Naruto’s chakra system up and sent him into sleep. “ Naruto!” yelled Kitsune. Sakura pinned him to the tree with a kunai. “ saskue pull out the fire techniques now” said Kitsune. Sasuke pulled out every fire technique he knew. huff,huff “ I guess I’ll finish you off now.” said the imposter “ no.” said Kitsune. csh “ I won’t let you hurt my friends.” said Kitsune. “ you do know that the cursed mark will be on you for the rest of your life.” said the imposter “ I know Orochi, I know.” said Kitsune. “ no matter, hah.” said Orochimaru. “AHH!” yelled Sasuke. “ both of them will seek power from me I count on it and my name is Orochimaru.” said Orochimaru. Orochimaru disappeared. “ Sakura-san while I’m still conscious follow me.” said Kitsune. Sakura fallowed her to a shelter for them to rest.while they slept Sakura kept watch. Kitsune was thinking in her sleep. “ man I can’t even stay awake, Sakura-san should be the one sleeping not me. “I knew it I am weak or it’s this stupid sleeping poison in me, I’m so sorry Sakura-san.” thought Kitsune. Sakura was having a hard time staying awake. Kitsune had a dream of a long time ago, it was when she was taking her Chuunin exams except it was more easier for her. “ no go away I don’t want to remember leave me alone!” thought Kitsune. Kitsune sensed that Sakura was in trouble and that Sasuke was awoken. “ Sasuke-sama and Sakura-san whats going on!? Come on wake up, wake up!” thought Kitsune. Kitsune awoke to see Sasuke and Sakura sitting next to each other. “ what I miss?” said Kitsune. “ Kitsune are you okay.” said Sakura “ yeah but what about Naruto.” said Kitsune. “ he’s still asleep.” said Sakura. “ wake him up.” said Sasuke. “ hey Naruto come on wake up we have to go.” said Kitsune. “ huh what Happen.” said Naruto. “ come on we have to go.” said Kitsune. The team came across a stream and stopped there. Kitsune put her life vest on and jumped in the water with Naruto to catch fish. fwoop Sasuke pinned the Fish against a tree. “ is that enough?” said Kitsune. “ a little more.” said Sasuke “ what but isn’t 4 enough” said Naruto “ Sasuke-kun I need one of your fire balls to like the fire.” said Sakura. “ fine” said Sasuke. “ hey Kitsune where did you get that life vest from.” said Naruto “ I brung it along inside a scroll just incase.” said Kitsune. When the two got back they saw that the fish were almost done. “ alright there done eat up.” said Sakura. Kitsune grabbed the big fish before Naruto could. “ we need a heaven scroll right?” said Kitsune “ yeah but were are we gonna find someone with a heaven scroll.” said Sasuke. “ Kitsune help me find more twigs for the fire.” said Sasuke “ okay.” said Kitsune. When the two left Naruto and Sakura desided to sneak a peak in the scroll. “ AHH!” said Sakura “ Sakura-san.” said Kitsune. When they got back they saw Kabuto holding the scroll. “ hey put that down you theif.” said Kitsune. Kitsune was about to punch him until he explained. “ no, no I’m not here to take your scroll I’m here since these two were going to sneak a peak in the scroll.” said Kabuto “ what” said Kitsune. “ so when we’re gone you wanted to cause trouble for me and Kitsune.” said Sasuke “ didn’t you listen to Anko-Sempai.” said Kitsune. “ we’re sorry curiosity got over us.” said Naruto. “ wait Kabuto what about your team?” said Kitsune. “ there fine on their own.” said Kabuto. “ I bet.” whispered Kitsune. “ alright we need to get to the tower but you guys don’t have the two scrolls.” said Kabuto. “ so if we come across a team with the heaven scroll then we beat them down take their scroll and run for the tower.” said Naruto. “ Kitsune climb to the top of a tree and estimate about how many miles to the tower.” said Sasuke “ okay but my math isn’t very good.” said Kitsune. Kitsune went to the top of a tree and estimated. “ about 1 mile I think not so sure not good at math.” said Kitsune. “ who cares lets just keep walking.” said Naruto. They walked and walked and walked. “ are we there yet.” said Kitsune. “ you say that once more and I’ll toss you towards the tower.” said Kabuto. “ we’re not even close.” said Sakura. “ hey isn’t that the centipede that Naruto killed.” said Kitsune. “ hey it is. Whats going on here.” said Naruto. “ they seem weak now lucky us.” said a Genin. Clones started to appear out of no where. “ ah shit.” said Kitsune. They attacked the clones until they were dead tired. “ hmm they seem more weak now lucky.” said the rain ninja. “ alright Naruto you can call the clones off.” said Kitsune “ ’bout time.” said Naruto. poof “ what they were clones.” said one rain ninja. “ yeah and we are the real ones.” said Sakura. “ but how did you know it was a Genjutsu?” said the rain ninja. “easy Kabuto-san recognized the Genjutsu and that’s when Naruto took over.” said Kitsune. “ Naruto is it alright if we take over from here.” said Kitsune “ yeah but count me in.” said Naruto “ no your too tired take a rest.” said Sakura. “ haaah.” said Kitsune launching a punch at one rain ninja. When Kitsune got the hit right on her neck hurt a little. “ ow.” said Kitsune. “ are you alright Kitsune?” said Naruto. “ yeah I’m alright I just need to cool off.” said Kitsune. Naruto and the others took the rain ninja down and gained their scroll. “ owowow.” said Kitsune. “ Kitsune’s cursed mark is getting worse.” thought Sakura. They reached the tower without Kitsune going to CS mode. “ alright see ya later.” said Kabuto. “ good riddins.” said Kitsune in a whisper. So Kabuto decended team 7 to rejoin his group. Sakura and Naruto opened the scrolls and put them on the floor. “ congrats you passed the second exam.” said Iruka. “ and tonight Naruto, I’ll treat you to ramen.” said Iruka. “ you’re the best Iruka-sensei.” said Naruto. Kitsune remembered that she hugged her sensei for the same reason then she shook her head to get out of daydreaming. Team 7 made there way to the room to be told what to do next. “ wow there’s a lot this year.” said Anko. “ alright since theres a lot of you this year we will have to ask to raise your hands if you don’t want to be here but the rest of your team stays and you go this time.” said Anko. Only Kabuto raised his hand. Kitsune prayed that Ryou would do the same but he didn’t. “ can I be the procter Hokage-sama?” said Hayate “ go right ahead.” said the Hokage. “ I will be your proctor. Now we will have a perimalary round and hopefully shorten the group for the real 3rd exam.” said Hayate. There was a machine that pinned two contestants together. “ first match Uchiha Sasuke VS. Akado yoroi.” said Hayate. “ great.” said Kitsune. During the match Sasuke kept holding back the cursed mark and he did but Sasuke got caught by the enemy and was having his chakra drained out. “ Sasuke if you lose this match I’ll never forgive you!” said Kitsune. “ were did this Kitsune come from.” thought Naruto. Sasuke broke free and disappeared. “ where did he go.” said Yoroi. Then Sasuke kicked the enemy below the jaw and launched him into the air. “ that’s Lee’s technique.” said Naruto. “ Lions Barrage.” said Sasuke. “ can I at least stay to watch Kitsune’s match.” said Sasuke. “ sure we need to seal hers aswell.” said Kakashi. “ second match Kitsune VS. Ryou.” said Hayate “ shit.” thought Kitsune. Kitsune and Ryou made their way to the arena. “ alright begin.” said Hayate. Kitsune remembered how good friends her and Ryou were. “ I’ll let you hit me first.” said Ryou. Kitsune teleported behind Ryou and jabbed his spine. “ ahh.” yelled Ryou. “ I’ll let you hit me if you can.” said Kitsune. Ryou ran up to her and she disappeared. “ huh where did.” said Ryou. Kitsune used a power punch to the head. “ Ahh.” yelled Ryou. Kitsune repeated the steps until. “ this is it this will kill you for sure.” said Ryou ripping away his shirt revealing blast tags. “ no Ryou don’t you’ll kill yourself and everyone in here.” said Kitsune. “ as long as it kills you I don’t care.” said Ryou. He activated them. Kitsune punched the ground and tails swarmed around Ryou making a sphere. boom “ no.” whispered Kitsune. The tails reverted and when gone no Ryou was to be found no trace of him. Kitsune had a tear in her left eye. “ Ryou I’m so sorry please forgive me.” thought Kitsune. “ come on follow me.” said Kakashi. “ you sure that this is going to be painless.” said Kitsune “ don’t worry.” said Kakashi. He sealed their cursed marks. “ well Sasuke passed out what about you Kitsune.” said Kakashi. “ I thought you said this would be painless.” said Kitsune. “ no I said don’t worry no this will be painless.” said Kakashi. “ haha Kitsune you were always the one to kid around.” said Orochimaru “ Orochi get out of here now before I kill you.” said Kitsune. “ using the angry voice are we don’t wast your strength.” said Orochimaru. “ what do you want.” said Kakashi. “ the boy and Kitsune.” said Orochimaru. “ I’ll be damned if I ever let myself join you or let Sasuke-sama join you.” said Kitsune. “ don’t worry you and Sasuke will come to me.” said Orochimaru. He then disappeared. “ do I have to use a seal tag now for you.” said Kakashi. “ no but I am mad.” said Kitsune. Kitsune and Kakashi came back when Kankuro was versing Tsurugi Misumi. “ where’s Sasuke-kun.” said Sakura “ he’s alright but look Kitsune’s here.” said Kakashi. “ can someone wake me when Sakura-sans Match is up.” said Kitsune. “ Kitsune Sakura-chan’s match is up.” said Naruto. “ already I didn’t even get to sleep.” said Kitsune. “ Sakura win against her and I’ll get Sasuke to go out with you.” said Kitsune. “hai” said Sakura. “ alright begin.” said Hayate. The two Kunoichi battled it out. “ whoa I never seen Sakura-san like this before.” said Kitsune “ me neither.” said Naruto. “ man and they used to be friends too.” said Kitsune. Ino cut her hair for some reason. “ now where’s that gonna get her.” said Kitsune. “ shin tension no jutsu.” said Ino. “ she dodged it.” said Kitsune. “ what the-” said Sakura “ I can’t move.” said Sakura. “ my chakra line has you captured no way you can escape now.” said Ino. “ shin tension no jutsu.” said Ino. “ sigh no hope for sakura-san now no one can get away from that Jutsu.” said Kitsune. “ I Haruno Sakura-” said Ino “ Sakura-chan don’t give up now come on you can do it break free.” said Naruto. “ Naruto it’s-” thought Kitsune. “ huh whats going on I’m losing control.” said Ino. Sakura’s inner Sakura forced her out of Sakura’s Mind. “ whoa but how did.” said Kitsune. “ see Kitsune you can’t just say things that can be used against you.” said Naruto “ I guess your right.” said Kitsune. The two punched each other flinging them into the air. “ both are unable to continue it’s a tie.” said Hayate. “ next match Temari VS. Tenten.” said Hayate. “ alright begin.” said Hayate. Tenten pulled out all her moves and then got pumbled by Temari which didn’t hold back on anything. “ what a waste of my time.” said Temari. Temari threw Tenten like a rag. Lee caught her and used a Taijutsu on Temari but it failed. “ okay next match-” said Hayate. “ come on Naruto’s has to be next.” said Kitsune. “ Tsuchi Kin VS. Nara Shikamaru.” said Hayate “ god damn it.” said Kitsune. Kin threw one belled and one not belled Senbon at Shikamaru. “ that’s not gonna work.” said Shikamaru “ oh yes it is.” said Kitsune and Kin. Then Shikamaru got a serious bell ringing noise in his head. “ it’s a Genjutsu that’s effects the ear you can’t concentrate vary well now can you.” said Kin. When Kin threw some more senbon at Shikamaru he willfully let them hit him. “ no ones ever done that before they would just give up just like that but he has an IQ of 200 he figured it didn’t exspect that now did ya Kin.” thought Kitsune. Shikamaru caught Kin with his Kagemane no jutsu and it was all over. “ the winner Shikamaru.” said Hayate. “ that was unexpected.” said Kitsune. “ next match Uzumaki Naruto VS. Inuzuka Kiba.” said Hayate. “ yes it’s finally my turn.” said Naruto “ Naruto be careful.” said Kitsune. “ don’t worry I will.” said Naruto. “ this’ll be a piece of cake.” said Kiba. “ alright begin.” said Hayate. Kiba hit Naruto in the face and it seemed like he was out. “ Naruto get up.” said Kitsune. “ Kitsune is cheering for him. And I should to but Kiba will get mad at me.” thought Hinata. Naruto got up and said. “ Don’t underestimate me.” said Naruto. “ come on Naruto you can do it!” said Kitsune and Sakura. Kiba threw a smoke bomb at Naruto and used Gatsuuga. Naruto escaped the smoke but got met up by Akamaru. When the smoke cleared it looked like Akamaru did a number on Naruto and ran towards Kiba. He jumped and bit Kiba on the arm and transformed back to Naruto. “ eww you taste like dog.” said Naruto. Naruto grabbed Akamaru and that didn’t stop him. Kiba threw a Soldier pill to Akamaru making him more powerful. “ huh he’s red.” said Naruto. “ looks brown to me.” thought Kitsune. “ Aka means red and since I gave him a Soldier pill he’s more powerful.” said Kiba. “ hey Kitsune what’s a Soldier pill.” said Sakura. “ it’s basically a pill that gives you enough energy and enough strength to keep you going for maybe three days and Akamaru and Kiba ate one there now twice as powerful. I’m just hoping Naruto doesn’t get hit to hard and loses.” said Kitsune. Akamaru had transformwed into Kiba and threw a smoke bomb and used Gatsuuga again on Naruto. “ he has to get out of the smoke quickly.” thought Kitsune. When the smoke cleared away there were three Kiba’s instead of two. “ clever thinking Naruto.” said Kitsune and Lee. “ it seems like our little nucklehead has something.” said Kakashi. Kiba smelled for Naruto and punched one Kiba. poof it was Akamaru. “ what why you.” said Kiba. poof it was another Akamaru. “ but which ones the real one.” said Sakura. “ Naruto I guess I can’t call you Baka anymore.” said Kitsune. Naruto transformed back into himself and attacked Kiba. But Kiba used beast mimicry and was going to attack Naruto until. poot “ that smell.” said Kitsune covering her nose. Kiba was also covering his nose. “ this is my chance. U-ZU-MA-KI Naruto Rendan.” said Naruto. “ Kiba is unable to battle Naruto is the winner.” said Hayate. “ yeah!” said Kitsune and Sakura. “ next match Hyuga Hinata VS. Hyuga Neji.” said Hayate. “ humph.” said Neji. “ this isn’t going to end well.” said Kitsune. “ but why?” said Naruto. “ listen.” said Kitsune. “ sister Hinata it is your destiny to lose to me.” said Neji “ she’s his sister.” said Naruto. “ not exactly.” said Kitsune. Lee explained the whole thing. They watched them fight and Kitsune noticed something. Kitsune looked down but kept watching. Neji hit her in two places making her cough up blood. “ Hinata hang in there.” said Kitsune and Naruto. “ it’s usless your chakra way is shut off you can’t produce Chakra anymore.” said Neji. “ so you mean that.” said Hinata. “ yes all your attacks have been usless.” said Neji. Hinata kept fighting but Neji hit her in another place to make her cough up blood. “ Hinata’s in trouble.” said Kitsune. “ Neji I’m not the one who’s lost I think you’re the one who’s lost in darkness.” said Hinata. Neji ran towards her but got stopped by a lot Jonin. Naruto, Kitsune, and Kurenai ran towards Hinata to aid her. “ Hinata-san hang in there.” said Kitsune. Kurenai glared at Neji. Hinata coughed up blood again and was emediatly rushed to the hospital. “ I vow to beat you in the Finals and won’t go back on my word that is my Nindo.” said Naruto. Kitsune was about to run and kill Neji on the spot for injuring one of her friends but restrained herself. “ the next match Gaara VS. Rock Lee.” said Hayate. “ alright begin.” said Hayate. Lee ran in to do a kick but when he tried to hit him sand came to block it. “ whoa he didn’t even move his hands.” said Kitsune. Lee disappeared and tried to hit him again but the sand blocked it. “ I’ve seen this before but where?” thought Kitsune. Lee let out a barrage of combos on Gaara. Gaara attacked with the sand trying to capture Lee. “ alright Lee you can take them off.” said Gai. “ take what off?” whispered Naruto and Kitsune. “ hai Gai-sensei.” said Lee. Lee took off weights. “ letting off a little weight isn’t going to work.” thought Temari. boom the weights were much heavier than anyone expected. “ that’s going a little far don’t you think.” said Kakashi.0_o was Kitsune’s expretion. Lee moved a lot faster almost as fast as Kitsune. Lee tried to kick Gaara but he disappeard and kicked him from behind but the sand nearly didn’t have enough time to defend Gaara. Lee did another Barrage of combos and actually hit Gaara on the head revealing Gaara’s Sand armor. “ it look like his face is chipping away.” said Sakura. “ exactly sand armor is like sand sheild exept sand armor is around his body and most attacks won’t hurt him at this point.” said Kitsune. Lee did more combos and pulled forward lotus. “ you mean that you tought him that Jutsu.” said Kakashi. “ Kyubi said that, that the second part of the attack can be nearly fatal when performing Forward Lotus and eight gates release why would Gai teach him that.” Thought Kitsune. When Lee was done performing it there was a sand clone in Gaara’s place. Gaara attacked back and left Lee wobbly. Lee opened the gates well only up to four. “ why would he let his student go to that risk.” thought Kitsune. Lee had opened all eight gates. “ this isn’t going to end well for the both of them.” said Kitsune. Wehen the eight gates jutsu was done both of them were wiped out but Gaara managed to pull desert coffin on Lee’s arm and leg. “ AHH!” yelled Lee. Gaara was about to kill Lee but Gai stepped in front of Lee. “ why, why would you do that.” said Gaara. “ because he’s precious to me and I will protect him.” said Gai. Gaara got a serious case of déjà vu. Something clicked in Kitsune of what Gai said. Naruto went to go see what was wrong with Lee but Kitsune could hear over 30 kilometers. “ his leg and arm are totally broken he should just give up on becoming a Ninja now.” said the medic. Kitsune felt horrible for Lee along with Naruto and Sakura. “ alright the final match Akamichi Choji VS. Dosu…Begin” said Hayate. The match was quick. Choji did Baika no jutsu and rolled right into a wall. “ ha you can’t effect me with your sound I have earplugs.” said Choji. “ it doesn’t matter if you have earplugs or not the human body is 72% water making your whole body a ear.” said Dosu. He did the sound thing and knocked Choji out. “ Choji is unable to battle Dosu is the winner.”said Hayate. “ alright that wraps up the pirimalaries round noew for the ones who won their rounds step forward.” said the Hokage. Everyone who won stepped forward. “ alright pick a number in this box and say it outloud.” said the Hokage. “2” said Naruto “3” said Kitsune “1” said Neji. And the rest said their numbers. Ibiki tallied them up and showed how the tornement was going out. “ so whoever wins gets to fight me.” thought Kitsune. “ so if I win I fight Kitsune and if Neji wins he fights Kitsune.” thought Naruto. “ alright the final round will be held first thing next month so train all you can and prepare.” said the Hokage. Afterwards Kitsune went to the hot spring to cool off and relax. “ hey what are you doin peeping in the ladies room you perv.” said Naruto. “ what a peeping tom run.” said a women. Kitsune ran out to see Naruto yelling at an old man with white hair. “ well I’m doing research for my book series Icha-Icha Paradise.” said the old man. “ then why don’t you peep somewhere else you perv!” said Kitsune ready to punch the perv. Kitsune stopped in her tracks and recognized who it was. “ wait a minute white hair, red lines coming down from each eye, and a perveted interests. Hmm I know your that ero-sannin Jiraiya.” said Kitsune. “ you know him?” said Naruto “ no I found out about him when I snuck a peek in the Icha-Icha Paradise books in the about the auther section.” said Kitsune. “ wait You looked at Icha-Icha Paradise!” said Naruto “ yeah so it don’t bother me.” said Kitsune. “ so how do you like it.” said Jiraiya. “ hey I didn’t read the whole thing if I did I would’ve got caught.” said Kitsune. “ and you said you weren’t perverted.” said Naruto. “ any way I gotta go and train.” said Kitsune. “ alright by.” said Naruto. Kitsune went somewhere. Kitsune arrived at the hospital to pay a visit to Sasuke. “ can I visit Sasuke?” said Kitsune “ sorry he just disappeared earlier and two girls came by for the same thing that’s when we found out he was gone.” said the Nurse. “ oh okay.” said Kitsune. Kitsune left to go to the graveyard to visit an old friend. “ hey Konema I just came by to say hello and I think that I found the right one I’m just hoping that he doesn’t die.” said Kitsune to a headstone. A ghostly figure appeared. “ whats his name?” said Konema. “ why do you want to know?” said Kitsune. “ just wondering I’ve been overhearing from a guy named Iruka that this kid named Naruto is the Kyubi kid and I wanted to know if you and him were good friends like you and Kyubi were.” said Konema. “ well we are good friends but not best friends or boyfriend/girlfriend or anything like that.” said Kitsune “ is something wrong?” said Konema. “ well Naruto did teach me something.” said Kitsune “ what?” said Konema. “ well your most powerful thing can sometimes be looped out of and that can be used against you.” said Kitsune. “ why such a sad look on your pretty face.” said Konema. “ remember my best friend Ryou well he tried to kill me and everyone including himself and I made a sphere around him with my tails when he was about to activate the tag bombs and he blew himself up now I’m sad.” said Kitsune. “ revenge can drive us to do things we wouldn’t normally do. It’s getting late you should go home now.” said Konema. “ alright see ya Konema-Kun.” said Kitsune. As Kitsune was walking home she thought to herself. “ what if he is the one the one to bring me the love I never felt before.” thought Kitsune. Kitsune went home to her empty house. “ Sasuke-sama isn’t here he went to go training with Kakashi, oh well I’ll just practice summoning Yuzu and Otohime.” said Kitsune. ( Yuzu and Otohime are Kitsune’s summoning Foxes. Kazuki and Hime are just the young ones and are subordinates. Kazuki and Hime were raised by Kitsune. Yuzu and Otohime were raised by Kyubi). “ I guess I’ll go to sleep now and I’ll plan a prank on Naruto on the day before the finals tee-hee” said Kitsune. The next morning. Kitsune went to the underground hiding place in her dorm to train. “ alright Yuzu come on out.” said Kitsune biting her thumb. “ yo Kitsune how you doing.” said a small fox. “ wha- Kazuki where’s your father?” said Kitsune. “ he’s sleeping.” said Kazuki. “ oh well Come on Yuzu.” said Kitsune. “ oh Kitsune hi.” said a small fox. “ Ahh Hime I must be rusty.” said Kitsune. “ come on Yuzu.” said Kitsune. “ oh hello Kitsune.” said a medium sized fox. “ Ahh Otohime.” said Kitsune. “ come on Yuzu you have to come out now.” said Kitsune. “ hmm why are you doing this now Kitsunebi.” said a large fox. “ umm I’m trying to train for the um Chuunin exams and I decided to um summon training.” said Kitsune stuttering. “ all you had to do is say training.” said Yuzu. “ do I have to train to.” said Yuzu. “ of course you do your probably rusty your self since Kyubi-san went away.” said Kitsune “ fine. What’s wrong Kitsunebi your shaking.” said Yuzu “ Orochimaru’s here in the village and your calling me my nickname “ Kitsunebi of the white flame” except for the white flame part and I want to kill Orochimaru.” said Kitsune. They both trained. “ so have you found the one yet.” said Yuzu “ think but I’m just hoping he doesn’t die.” said Kitsune. “ hmm lets see your mind and the picture of him in your mind.” said Yuzu. ( Yuzu has the ability to see inside your mind and hear what your thinking and see the pictures in your head. He also has a knack for barrier techniques with his two swords.) “ the Jinchuuriki kid well he does seem happy and cheerful like you and energetic as well.” said Yuzu. “ alright that’s enough training for today.” said Kitsune. Yuzu disappeared and Kitsune went outside. “ so I’ll either be fighting Naruto or Neji. Hopefully Naruto because if it’s Neji he has a 2% chance of living after what he did to Hinata.” said Kitsune. Kitsune went by the stream to see Naruto and Jiraiya training summoning technique. “ hey what you guys doing.” said Kitsune. “ training. Hey Kitsune you know how to summon?” said Naruto “ yeah why?” said Kitsune. “ can you help me.” said Naruto. “ alright. Kyochose no Jutsu!” said Kitsune. A Medium sized fox appeared. “ Oi. I’m Otohime nice to meet you.” said Otohime. “ Ahh it talks.” said Naruto “ yeah like she said she’s Otohime master of water and wind element she also can cry jewels but only if she’s sad or tears of joy.” said Kitsune. “ nice to meet you what’s your name.” said Otohime. “ I’m Uzumaki Naruto nice to meet you too.” said Naruto. “ bye-bye Naruto I have to go now.” said Otohime.poof. “ when did you learn how to summon.” said Naruto “ I’ll tell you later. Alright just concentrate a lot of chakra and summon.” said Kitsune. Kitsune sat down away from Naruto and Jiraiya. “ tadpole.” said Naruto. “ man you suck at this don’t you.” said Kitsune. “ shut the hell up.” said Naruto. Naruto passed out from exoustion. “ he’s still a kid and he needs to learn.” said Kitsune. “ yeah he reminds me of my old student.” said Jiraiya. “ come on no memories I’m still a little depressed that Yondaime’s gone.” said Kitsune. “ but he reminds me somewhat of him though.” said Kitsune. Jiraiya took him elsewhere while Kitsune was near a cliff and hid behind a bush to visit Kyubi inside Naruto. “ alright I’m in.” said Kitsune. “ Kyubi-san, Kyubi-san where are you.” said Kitsune. “ I’m over here Kitsunebi.” said Kyubi. “ hey Kyubi-san what’s been happening.” said Kitsune. “…” said Kyubi. “ what why that look Kyubi-san.” said Kitsune. “ you didn’t stop the boy from going berserk.” said Kyubi. “ oh that well I-” said Kitsune. “ you what wanted to see his strength with mine.” said Kyubi “ no I..I.” said Kitsune. “ you what Kitsunebi why didn’t you stop him!” said Kyubi. “ I..sob… took the advantage to heal my friendsob and I didn’t think twice of what you saidsob” said Kitsune. “ your dream is to protect your friends but the boy could’ve killed everyone but you healed your friend anyway.” said Kyubi. “ I’m sorrysob it’s just that the friend I was healing was my Uchiha Guidesob” said Kitsune. “ sorry if I yelled at you but still he could have-” said Kyubi “ Kyubi-san I’m sorry I wasn’t thinking straightsob” said Kitsune. Kitsune heard foot steps and when she looked behind herself she disappeared. “ Who was that?” said Naruto. Kitsune opened her eyes and tears were falling out. “ boy come here.” said Kyubi. “ closer.” said Kyubi. bang Kyubi stuck his claws out at Naruto. “ come here boy I want to eat you up.” said Kyubi. “ hey you stupid fox it’s time to pay your rent for using my body now give me some of your chakra.” said Naruto. “ I like your spunk so I’ll give some of my Chakra.” said Kyubi. Then out of nowhere Kitsune and Jiraiya saw a frog jump out of the cliff. Naruto had passed out and the frog brought him to the hospital and Kitsune fallowed. “ the only one to actually handle Gamabunta was the fourth this kids something else.” thought Kitsune. “ excuse me Nurse can I stay with him until he wakes up.” said Kitsune. “ sure Kitsune but only till he wakes up.” said the nurse. “ look at you sleeping there nice and cozy actually being cared for unlike me I was all alone like you were maybe you are the one, Naruto” thought Kitsune. Three days later. “ hey he’s waking up.” said Kitsune. “ well it’s about time.” said Shikamaru. “ huh where am I?” said Naruto. “ the hospital you conked out after dealing with that summoned frog.” said Kitsune. “ wait how long was I asleep?” said Naruto. “ three days.” said Kitsune and Shikamaru. “ three days then the finals are tomorrow!” said Naruto. “ hey wait Shikamaru why are you here.” said Naruto. “ Choji busted open his stomach after eating to much barbecue pork.” said Shikamaru. “ just like Choji. And Kitsune why are you here.” said Naruto. “ I looked after you all three days because I have to know if my friend is okay or not.” said Kitsune. “ here have an apple it was Choji’s but they said that Choji can’t eat anything yet.” said Shikamaru. “ hey I got an idea lets eat these in front of Choji.” said Naruto. “ that’s evil I like it.” said Shikamaru. “ Kitsune you in.” said Naruto. “I’m in.” said Kitsune. A fruit basket was shown out the door of Choji’s room. “ come on Shikamaru that’s not funny.” said Choji. “ hello Choji.” said Ino. Elsewhere Gaara is about to kill Lee until Gaara can’t move. “ hey what do you think your gonna do.” said Shikamaru. “ I’m here to prove that I exist.” said Gaara. “ what, you think you can prove that you can exist just by killing Lee.” said Kitsune. “ I only live for myself and love only myself.” said Gaara. “ where are you getting at.” said Shikamaru. “ I killed the one who I was supposed to call Mother. There was incarnation of sand. In order to be the villages trump card they placed that incarnation of sand inside me.” said Gaara. “ what is this guy talking about.” said Shikamaru. Naruto and Kitsune understood everything of what Gaara said. “ this guys just like us but he’s just way stronger maybe even too strong for Kitsune I have to run away I don’t stand a match against him.” thought Naruto. “ Naruto don’t run he’s weaker than he looks.” said Kitsune. “ guys we have to run now.” said Naruto. “ now make me feel alive.” said Gaara. Then Gai stepped in to stop it. “ save your strength for the tournament tomorrow.” said Gai. “ I will kill you all.” said Gaara walking out of the room. Kitsune walked around her dorm thinking of what Gaara’s Bijuu is. “ man the sand and the black around his eyes where have I seen those two things before!” said Kitsune. “ wait the Ichibi he has the power of sand and the sand Gaara has protects him so he’s the Jinchuuriki of the Ichibi the weakest Bijuu I know he should be easy to beat in the finals tomorrow.” said Kitsune. As night came Kitsune made her way to Naruto’s house to play the prank. “ alright all I have to do is knock on the door hide to the left of it and when he steps out far enough I’ll jump on his back.” said Kitsune in a whisper. But Naruto heard every word of her plan. knock, knock Kitsune went to the left. Naruto opened the door and looked left. “ huh Kitsune what is it.” said Naruto. “ uhhhh… I just wanted to say good luck tomorrow on your match ^_^” said Kitsune. “ oh and good luck on battling me because I am going to beat Neji” said Naruto. “ goodnight.” said Kitsune. When Kitsune got far enough Naruto pounced on her back. “blush Naruto wha-” said Kitsune. “ Kitsune your hair and your skin is soft they feel nice.” said Naruto. “ uhhh… Naruto can you get off me please.” said Kitsune in a weak voice. Kitsune actually faced Naruto with a blush across her face. “ I got to get home.” said Kitsune. crackle “ what was tha-” said Kitsune. boom it started to thunder and lightening and raining. crackle, boom “ ahhh!” said Kitsune running towards Naruto. “ Kitsune your afraid of lightening?” said Naruto. “ yes I just don’t like it.” said Kitsune. crackle, boom “AHHH!” yelled Kitsune clinging to Naruto’s arm. “ Naruto I don’t want to walk home can I sleep over your place?” said Kitsune. “ sure if your that afraid.” said Naruto. They went inside and Naruto laid a futon on the floor for Kitsune. “ thanks Naruto but could you at least clean your place for once.” said Kitsune. “ sorry about the trash.” said Naruto. crackle, boom “ ahh!” yelled Kitsune crouching on the floor. “ Kitsune why are you afraid of the lightening?” said Naruto. “ I don’t like talking about it I’ll tell you later.” said Kitsune. Kitsune and Naruto got to sleep but in the middle of the night Kitsune cleaned Naruto’s apartment. The next day. “ huh whoa Kitsune you cleaned this place.” said Naruto. But Kitsune had already left but left a note for Naruto. “ I think by now you realized your rooms clean and thanks for letting me stay over I really appreciated it now hurry to the stadium I’m probably half way there by now and thank you.” said the note. “ whoa that’s the first that Kitsune ever said thanks to me but twice in one note. Shit I better get going.” said Naruto. Kitsune was by the posts where her team became Genin. “ Hinata-san what are you doing here?” said Kitsune. “ looking around.” said Hinata. “ Hinata-san are you alright have you healed from your fight with Neji” said Kitsune. “ somewhat I should be fully healed by next week” said Hinata. “ okay well see ya” said Kitsune. Kitsune kept walking to the stadium not even to stop to smell the pansies. ( the pansy is Konema’s favorite flower and no he wasn’t a fruit). When Kitsune got to the stadium she was met up by Naruto. “ oh there you are Naruto come on.” said Kitsune. “ alright.” said Naruto. They walked fast to get in the stadium. “ hey Shikamaru” said Naruto. “ hey.” said Shikamaru. “ look at the audience they want to see the contenders faces” said the new proctor. Kitsune and Naruto looked up at the audience. The audience cheered louder. “ alright the third part of the Chuunin exams is about to begin!” said the 3rd Hokage. “ alright first match Uzumaki Naruto VS. Hyuga Neji. For those who are not battling go up to the look out and wait for your Match” said the proctor. The other went to the look out. “ alright begin.” said the proctor. Naruto did Kagebunshin no Jutsu. “ I see since he contributed his chakra equally and evenly each Kagebunshin seems real but there’s only one genuine article.” thought Neji. “ then I’ll just have to attack each one.” said Neji. Neji attacked everyone until one was left. “ why…why are you so stubborn you keep thinking that the future is good for you and bad for your opponent why” said Naruto. “ well what I’m saying is that you think that anyone can become Hokage if they try hard enough.” said Neji. “ well only a few Shinobi are selected to have such a fate.” said Neji. “ wake up and face reality people are born with fates you just can’t get there by trying there born with that fate.” said Neji. “ each persons life consists of an inescapable path of destiny.” said Neji. “ but we all have one fate in common….. Death” said Neji. “ well so what?!” said Naruto “ I guess that makes me a sore loser!” said Naruto. Naruto pulled another Kagebunshin. “ I’m not an idiot I’ve seen through your attack patterns already.” said Neji.” I told you don’t make assumptions of the future.” said Naruto. “ that idiot if he keeps using doppelgangers he’ll run out of Chakra easily.” thought Sakura. Naruto and his clones attacked but Neji saw one not attacking and keeping his distance. Neji charged towards him and jabbed his finger in his chest making him cough up blood. “ I told you it was useless.” said Neji. “ heh heh heh and I told you to not make so many assumptions.” said Naruto. poof “ what?” said Neji “ it can’t be” said Neji. Kitsune had a grin on her face “ he’s going to be tricky to beat.” thought Kitsune. “ Yeah go Naruto!” said Kiba. Naruto thought he landed a punch but Neji pulled one of his bloodline limit techniques on Naruto. “ Kaiten!” said Neji. “ no way that kid knows Kaiten but only the main branch is allowed to know that technique.” thought Kitsune. “ it’s over your in the boundaries of my eight trigrams.” said Neji. “ 8 trigrams 64 palms.” said Neji. Neji hit Naruto in all 64 chakra points shutting off his chakra flow. “ heh it must be frustrating you on your knees before my immutable strength you must finally comprehend your own powerlessness. thinking that your dreams will come true if you try hard enough it’s all fantasy.” said Neji. Hinata started to cough up blood. Naruto started to get up. “ I told you I’m a sore loser.” said Naruto. Hinata started to cough up more blood until a medic ANBU came to help. “ listen just give up alright….? If you keep going it will be more of the same.” said Neji “ and I don’t really have a grudge against you or anything so…” said Neji. “ Shut up! I..I do alright!” said Naruto. “ what are you talking about?” said Neji. “ I mean that your so strong and you…you act like you know everything… and when you were up against Hinata, who was fighting so hard, you played horrible mind games on her.” said Naruto. “ that’s none of your business.” said Neji. “ you mocked Hinata and called her a failure and claimed you could see her fate.” said Naruto. “ “main branch” and “ cadet branch” I don’t know anything about that stuff but… I could never forgive a jerk who goes around calling people failures!” said Naruto. “ fine… I’ll tell you about the Hyuga families hateful legacy.” said Neji. “ there’s a secret birthright Ninjutsu passed down in the Hyuga main branch. It’s…a cursed mark jutsu.” said Neji. “ the cursed mark represents a “caged bird” and it is proof that some people are bound to destinies from which they cannot escape.” said Neji. Neji took off his headband. “ what the-” said Naruto. “ that’s the-the mark.” said Naruto. Neji told the story of the Hyuga family. “ this curse mark signifies the absolute threat of death imposed by the main branch to the cadet branch!” said Neji. “ the secret techniques of the main branch can easily destroy the minds of the cadet branch so of course killing us is a simple task.” said Neji. “ and this curse only fades away after death… after the secret of the Byakugan has been sealed away!” said Neji. “ the Hyuga clan one of the most distinguished kekkei genkai. Countless numbers of people would do anything to gain the secrets of the Byakugan.” said Neji. “ so this curse mark was made to ensure that the cadet branch would live for one purpose only… to serve and never disobey them.” said Neji. He told the rest of the story. “ so when this match was decided your fate was to lose to me.” said Neji. “ you can’t know that for sure until you try.” said Naruto. “ I can’t imagine how much pain you felt when your father was killed but… I think you’re wrong to conclude that everyone’s destinies are predetermined.” said Naruto. “ your hopeless.” said Neji. Neji hit Naruto in the chest and Naruto flew backwards. “ Proctor we’re finished here.” said Neji. “ humph what a failure.” said Neji. “ man and I wanted to fight Naruto-san so badly.” thought Kitsune. “ don’t turn your back on me.” said Naruto. “ I won’t runaway and I won’t go back on my word.” said Naruto. “ that sounds familiar.” said Neji. “ yeeess he didn’t lose.” thought Kitsune. “ I refuse to be beaten by a coward like you. I won’t lose to someone who resigns himself to fate.” said Naruto. “ what a joke.. Stop trying to lecture everyone as if you know Anything.” said Neji. “ everyone is born shouldering a destiny that cannot be defied.” said Neji. “ how could you understand anything about fate about bearing a indelible inescapable curse!” said Neji. “ actually I understand it pretty well.” said Naruto. “ and? So what?” said Naruto. “ humph you’re the one who needs to quit lecturing… your not the only one who’s “special” you know.” said Naruto. “ even though Hinata’s in the main branch she still suffers as much as you!” said Naruto. “ she’s trying so hard to change herself… to earn respect…that’s why she hung in there during that fight with you, even though he was coughing up blood!” said Naruto. “ and you… the cadet branch is supposed to protect the main branch, you just used the exams as an excuse to beat up Hinata…it sure looked like you were trying to defy your fate, too” said Naruto. “ heh I’ve blocked all 64 chakra nodes in your body you can’t perform any jutsu.” said Neji. “ when your through you’ll end up like Hinata.” said Neji. “ Shut up! Stop acting all high and mighty, with your all seeing Byakugan.” said Naruto. “ well…? Are you all talk or are you going to try to prove your point.” said Neji. “ sure I’ll prove it to you by kicking your ass.” said Naruto. “ the fox’s chakra.” thought Naruto. “ hey stupid fox give me your chakra.” thought Naruto. “ I’m done talking. Proctor I’m going in for the kill you can stop me now if you can.” said Neji. “ can I ask you something why do you try so hard to defy your destiny?” said Neji. “ because someone told me I was a failure!” said Naruto. “ HYAAAAAA!” yelled Naruto. “ impossible chakra is oozing out what is he?” said Neji. Neji saw the flow of Naruto chakra increasing. “ here I come.” said Naruto. Gaara and Kitsune were surprised at the chakra. Naruto jumped up and threw shurikan at Neji. “ Kaiten” said Neji. Neji grabbed a few of the Shurikan and threw it at Naruto but Naruto disappeared. Naruto and Neji threw kunai at each other but the kunai hit each other. “ you like close combat right?” said Naruto. Kitsune was amazed at Naruto’s movements and speed. “ it seems like Kyubi-san and Naruto-san are in sync with each other wonder what Naruto said to Kyubi-san” thought Kitsune. “ look I may not understand the tragic of the Hyuga clan or whatever but.. If you think it’s inescapable fine! Then stop fighting it already!” said Naruto. Naruto and Neji made an impact with their kunai “ when I’m Hokage I’ll change the Hyuga clan!” said Naruto. They made a big explosion and two craters were left. “ whoa it’ll be fun fighting Naruto-san” thought Kitsune. Neji stepped out of one of the craters and saw an unconscious Naruto. “ sorry failure but this is reality.” said Neji. Then out of the ground pops Naruto and punches Neji below the chin and knocked Neji on the ground. “ in the middle of it all you creating a Kagebunshin your signiture move how careless of me.” said Neji. “ I failed the graduation exams three times because unlucky for me they always had the same Ninjutsu my absolute weakest Ninjutsu.” said Naruto. “ and my weakest Ninjutsu was the bunshin no Jutsu art of Doppleganger.” said Naruto. “ so shut up about “destiny” or “inescapable fate”…you shouldn’t whine about such trivial stuff!” said Naruto. “ ’cause unlike me your not a “failure”.” said Naruto. “ the Winner Uzumaki Naruto!” said the proctor. Everyone started clapping and cheering for him. Kitsune jumped off the railing to congratulate Naruto. “ I guess I’ll be fighting you. And I don’t think you’re a failure.” said Kitsune. “ next match Kankuro VS. Aberame Shino.” said the proctor. “ uh I forfeit.” said Kankuro. “ wimp.” whispered Kitsune. “ alright Temari VS. Nara Shikamaru” said Proctor. “ come on Shikamaru you can take her!” said Naruto. Naruto pushed Shikamaru off the railing making him battle. “ sometimes I hate you Naruto” thought Shikamaru.“ hey Shikamaru get up and fight.” said Naruto. “ then if you won’t come to me I’ll come to you!” said Temari. “ wait I didn’t say go yet!” said the proctor. “ sheesh this chick really wants to fight.” said Shikamaru. Temari attacked Shikamaru with her giant fan. When the smoke cleared Shikamaru was standing on two kunai. “ I really don’t care if I become a Chuunin or not but I can’t stand losing to a girl.” said Shikamaru. Temari used wind scythe making a huge gust. When it started to clear Shikamaru used Kagemane no Jutsu. Temari jumped back until the shadow couldn’t get to her. She marked the distance where the shadow couldn’t reach. Shikamaru made a gesture with his hands. “ whats he doing now.” said Kurenai “ he’s thinking of a strategy.” said Asuma. “ that kid has an I.Q. of 200 he’s a freakin’ genious.” said Asuma. Temari used wind scythe again. Shikamaru used Kagemane again and the shadow grew bigger and fallowed Temari. Then when Temari thought she was in the clear a shadow spot appeared and made the Kagemane get bigger. “ look up!” said Kankuro. “ this kid does have an I.Q. of 200 Asuma wasn’t lying.” thought Kitsune. They saw Shikamarus coat parachuting a kunai to keep it balanced and in the air. Temari implanted her Fan in the ground and thought she could make a clone jump out and get caught by the shadow and the real one would knock out Shikamaru. Temari made the handsign but got cought. “ why can’t I move?” thought Temari. “ ah finally the Kagemane worked.” said Shikamaru. “ why can’t I move your shadow shouldn’t even be able to reach behind me.” said Temari. “ I’ll let you look behind you.” said Shikamaru turning his head. Shikamaru move towards her and Temari did the same. “ come on Shikamaru finish it.” said Naruto “ he’s gonna give up.” said Kitsune. “ that’s it I’m done I give up.” said Shikamaru. “ the winner is Temari” said the Proctor. Kitsune and Naruto jumped down. “ Shikamaru you moron why’d you quit!?” said Naruto. “I was out of chakra I couldn’t do anything.” said Shikamaru. “ Sasuke’s here.” said Kitsune. “ huh where is he.” said Naruto. Then a cyclone of leaves appeared and in the middle was Sasuke and Kakashi. “ did you win?” said Sasuke. “ of course and I still want to fight you.” said Naruto. “ I’m taking it that you and Naruto didn’t battle yet?” asked Sasuke through telepathy. “ no I still want to fight him.” said Kitsune back. “ I’m sorry is Sasuke disqualified.” said Kakashi. “ no you just made it we had to post pone it.” said the proctor. “ oh good.” said Kakashi. Naruto, Shikamaru, and Kitsune made their way to the look out. But Gaara was walking instead of just teleporting to the arena. The three saw Gaara kill two people with his sand. Kitsune was at the side of the railing away from Gaara and Shikamaru and Naruto were at the side of the steps cowering. “ Kitsune are you scared?” said Naruto. “ -_- we have to stop the match.” said Kitsune. They went to the seating area and found Kakashi. “ Kakashi-sensei you have to stop the match” said Naruto. “ come on don’t worry.” said Kakashi. Kitsune got a little (in little I mean a lot) shaky. “ Kitsune whats wrong?” said Naruto. “ it’s nothing stop worrying.” said Kitsune. Kitsune made a bunshin to take care of any intruders outside the village just in case. They all heard a chirping sound and looked at the arena. “ you tuoght him that technique” said Gai. “ why do you think I tuoght Sasuke speed.” said Kakashi. “ Kakashi-sensei what technique is that.” said Sakura. “ it’s called Chidori it translates to 1,000 birds since it makes a chiping sound.” said Gai. Sasuke lunged the Chidori at Gaara’s protective sand sphere and penetrated it. Gaara felt a stinging pain and saw his blood. “AHHH! Blood my Blood!” yelled Gaara. Sasuke jumped back and saw an non-human arm. Then a puff of smoke came from the Kikyo Tower where the Hokage and Kazekage were. “ that’s the signal Nehan Shoja No Jutsu.” said the fake ANBU. Everyone fell asleep except for Sakura, Gai, and Kakashi. “ Sakura stay down.” said Kakashi. Outside of the Village the bunshin Kitsune took care of all the sound and sand ninja. “ I don’t understand theres supposed to be a three headed snake by now.” thought the fake Kazekage. “ Sakura wake Naruto and the others up.” said Kakashi. “ Hai” said Sakura. Sakura woke Naruto and Kitsune up but Shikamaru was already awake pretending to sleep. Kakashi summoned one Ninja dog, Pakkun. Pakkun went over to Shikamaru and bit him on the leg. “Owowowowow!” said Shikamaru. “ alright go find Sasuke Pakkun will fallow his sent.” said Kakashi. “Hai!” said the 4 of them. When they were far into the woods Kitsune strayed to help the Hokage. Kitsune reached the tower to see a barrier. “ Kitsune don’t touch it you’ll get burned and die.” said one ANBU. “ you guys don’t know me do you I don’t get hurt by fire or fire related things so I won’t die.” said Kitsune. Kitsune started to punch the barrier. crack “ it’s cracked.” said Kitsune. “ if she lands one more hard hit the barrier will open.” thought one of the sound four. “ Kitsune I know you want to kill Orochimaru but I will try to kill him myself go and help your friends.” said the 3rd Hokage. “ but Hokage-sama I want to help.” said Kitsune. “ Kitsune you helped the village not get attacked by the sand and sound ninja, now go help your friends.” said the Hokage. “ Sarutobi, don’t die.” said Kitsune and left. “ Kitsune, I might have passed up the only miracle I have but I must kill Orochimaru.” thought the 3rd Hokage. Kitsune was on her way to help Naruto and Sakura. “ Kitsune abandond us.” said Shikamaru. “ oh come on she wouldn’t do that she probably went on ahead without us knowing.” said Naruto. Kitsune took a short cut too get closer to Sasuke than taking the long way. Kitsune stopped at a tree to wait for them. “ there are 9 sound Ninja fallowing us.” said Pakkun “ what!? But didn’t someone take care of them.” said Sakura. “ apparently there from the stadium and not directly outside the village.” said Pakkun. “ someones going to have to be the decoy to slow them down” said Pakkun. “ and the one who gets to be the decoy might…die.” said Pakkun. They all stopped on the tree branches “I’l-” said Naruto “ I’ll be the decoy” said Shikamaru. “ go on don’t worry about me I never wanted to come along anyway.” said Shikamaru. The others went on without Shikamaru. When they were halfway there they met up with Kitsune. “ see she went ahead of us.” said Naruto. “ come on I hear Sasuke right ahead.” said Kitsune. Naruto and Sakura tried to here something but couldn’t. But Pakkun did. They kept going. Kitsune started to jump ahead. “ hey wait up Kitsune.” said Sakura. Else where Sasuke used his third Chidori on Gaara and the cursed mark unraveled around his body. “ Now Make me feel alive.” said Gaara. Naruto kicked Gaara in the head and Sakura took Sasuke to safty. “ the cursed Mark and Kakashi-sensei told me not to worry.” whispered Sakura. “ hey Sakura-chan.” said Naruto. “ What?” said Sakura. “ who is this guy?” said Naruto. “ his apperance changed but he’s still that Gaara fellow.” said Pakkun. “ guys we have to get out of here now.” said Naruto. Gaara jumped passed Naruto and went to kill Sasuke. Sakura jumped in the way to protect Sasuke. But she got pinned to a tree with Gaara’s transformed arm. Gaara gave the same look as he did in the hospital. “ whats wrong I thought that you were going to run away!” said Gaara. “ Na..ru..to” stuttered Sakura. “ what are they exactly to you.” said Gaara. “ there my friends and I won’t let you hurt them!” said Naruto. Kitsune started to attack Gaara. “ Kagebunshin no Jutsu. Fox Demon Round house.” said Kitsune and started to throw Gaara around like a rag doll. “ Kyochose no Jutsu!” said Naruto. Only a little frog appeared. “ huh who are you your just a brat.” said the frog. “ he’s still horrible at it -_-” thought Kitsune. Gaara picked up Kitsune with his transformed arm and slammed her into a tree. “ Gyaa.” yelled Kitsune coughing up blood. “ she survived it without much injury.” thought Naruto. Naruto threw Shurikan at Gaara but Gaara just blocked them with his arm. “ here take them back.” said Gaara launching the shurikan at Naruto. Naruto grabbed the frog and ran. Naruto looked into Gaara’s eyes. “ he’s got lonely eyes very solitary eyes…he too has a manster inside him like me and Kitsune.” thought Naruto. “ whats the matter are you scared of me?” said Gaara. “ wether you fight for yourself or not you should always love yourself! that’s the definition of the strongest one!” said Gaara. “ that’s what I thought before but I was wrong.” thought Kitsune. Kitsune got up from the crater in the tree branch.Naruto and Kitsune did Kagebunshin on Naruto and attacked all at once. Gaara performed megusajin daitoppa and blew away the clones. Gaara started to throw Naruto around like a rag doll. “ Naruto!” yelled Kitsune. Naruto got up and reached inside his item pouch and got out a blast tag and wrapped it around a kunai. Kitsune wanted to reveil herself as a Foxtail and kill Gaara but couldn’t she wanted to see what Naruto could do. “ whats the matter you hunted me down. Scared? You can’t even come close to touching me what a joke.” said Gaara. Naruto performed Kagebunshin. “ alright Ladies and gents, we now proudly bring you a most secret and special technique!! The Uzumaki Naruto…Bunshin Taitari.” said the clones. Three clones got cought by Gaara but one clone escaped and threw the real Naruto at Gaara. Naruto performed a Kagebunshin again. “ take this!! Kakashi-sensei’s specialty…Konohagakurevillages most sacred technique!!” said Naruto. “ one thousand years of death!!” said Naruto lundging the Kunai under Gaara’s tail. Gaara hit Naruto with his claw sending him flying. “ Kaboom.” said Naruto. boom the Kunai exploded. Sasuke caught Naruto and Kitsune caught Sasuke from falling. “ Sasuke?” said Naruto. “ your finally showing your stuff…but after all that just one blow?” said Sasuke “ hey atleast he did something.” said Kitsune. “ hey idiot you better save Sakura no matter what!” said Sasuke. “ I trust you to be able to do it…and once you do take her and get the hell out of here!” said Sasuke. “ Kitsune, you try to stall Gaara alright” said Sasuke. “ I’ll try” said Kitsune. “Sasuke your just going to put Kitsune on the death list lie that.” said Naruto. “ I’ve already lost everything once before…I don’t ever want to watch my Precious Comrades die in front of me again. Kitsune’s tricky she can fool him before he recognizes it she won’t die.” said Sasuke. “ your right your absolutely right I thought of him as strong ’cuz like me and Kitsune he grew up wrapped in lonliness and sadness…and yet he kept fighting for himself from inside that core of solitude…” said Naruto. “ but that’s not what it takes to be truly strong, is it…you can’t really get strong from just fighting only for yourself…” said Naruto. “ I swear I’ll protect all of you!!” said Naruto. “ is that actualy Naruto. Our Naruto?” thought Kitsune. “ sorry for the delay folks but we now bring you the whirling the swirling Naruto’s ninja handbook.” said Naruto. Naruto let out a barrage of attacks with the Kagebunshins. But Gaara transformed into the full blown Shukaku spirit. “ Sasuke-sama remember when I tought you about the Bijuu?” asked Kitsune through telepathy. “ yeah.” said Sasuke. “ well that’s the Ichibi the weakest Bijuu compared to me.” said Kitsune. Sand formed around Naruto. “ Naruto get out of the way!” said Kitsune. “Kyochose no Jutsu!” said Naruto. Gamabunta appeared. “ Sasuke-sama forgive me about this. Kyochose no Jutsu: Yuzu!” said Kitsune then appeared a giant Fox. “ Kitsune why’d you call me out here it better not be training.” said Yuzu. “ look.” said Kitsune. “ the Shukaku spirit.” said Yuzu. “ Yuzu long time no see.” said Gamabunta. “ hey Gamabunta.” said Yuzu. “ uhh sorry to interupt the reunion but can we beat this guy already!” said Kitsune and Naruto. “ sorry kid can’t.” said Gamabunta. “ if your not gonna do it than I will.” said Yuzu. “ hey dad.” said Gamakichi “ what are you doing out here.” said Gamabunta. “ well I figured that I come out and play but that guy over there was bullying me.” said Gamakichi. “ bullying you. Kid I’m in.” said Gamabunta. “ alright now can we get this on with.” said Yuzu and Kitsune. “ I’ll take the first hit if you don’t mind Yuzu.” said Gamabunta. “ go right ahead.” said Yuzu. Gamabunta cut off the Shukaku’s arm with his blade. “ good work now allow me too show you the full wraith of the sand Spirit.” said Gaara. “ tanuki neiri no jutsu!” said Gaara falling asleep. “ yeess I’m finally free and I see two targets in front of me.” said Shukaku. “ allow me to deliver the next attack.” said Yuzu. The Shukaku made air balls to launch at Yuzu but Yuzu blocked them with his sword. Yuzu cut across the Shukaku’s stomach to prevent him from doing that again. “ alright kid you have to transform me into something with fangs and claws so that I can stablelize him and get Yuzu to get Kitsune over there and you two do the rest.” said Gamabunta. “ okay. Fangs and claws.” said Naruto. poof Naruto made Gamabunta look like Kyubi. “ Yuzu now go.” said Kitsune. Yuzu ran over to Shukaku to drop Kitsune off. “ alright wakey, wakey sleepy head.” said Naruto head butting Gaara. The shukaku disappeared the same with Yuzu and Gamabunta. Naruto and Kitsune fell onto a tree top the same with Gaara. Kitsune saw the two go in to punch each other and they fell to the ground. Kitsune appeared next to Naruto. But Naruto still had some fight in him. Naruto crawled towards Gaara. “ stay back I will not die I will not cease to exist.” said Gaara. “ me and Kitsune were all alone too but we found friends and we weren’t alone anymore the same can happen to you.” said Naruto “it’s true I was alone I was hated for something I didn’t want.” said Kitsune. “ we want to protect our friends and if that means us dying in the prosses oh well at least there safe.” said Naruto. Sasuke appeared next to Naruto. “ Sakura’s alright now you can relax.” said Sasuke. “ oh good.” said Naruto. “ he looks peaceful now Sasuke-sama.” said Kitsune. “hmph Sakura’s cute when she’s sleeping too.” said Sasuke. Kitsune went to the tower to the Hokage. “ Kitsune it’s better if you don’t look.” said a Jonin “ but why Sarutobi’s one of my friends why can’t I see him.” said Kitsune. The next day. Kitsune teleported to Naruto’s house. “ Kitsune why the sad look?” said Naruto. “ lets go Naruto we don’t want to be late for the funeral.” said Kitsune still looking sad. Kitsune and Naruto met up with Sasuke and Sakura and went to the funeral. Kitsune had a tear in her left eye and it came out of her eye and went down her cheek. “ that’s the first time I’ve seen her cry.” thought Naruto. Next to him Konohamaru was being comforted by Iruka. “ Iruka-sensei why did such a good person die.” said Naruto. “ he died trying to protect the village and he did protect the village from a certain fate. I actualy don’t know why people die.” said Iruka. It started to rain. The people got in line with flowers to place around the Hokage’s photo. They all remembered good times they shared with the 3rd Hokage. Kitsune shed another tear. The rain stopped. “ a new Hokage will be picked and I have an idea of who it’s going to be.” thought Kitsune looking at the photo. After the funeral Naruto waved goodbye to Iruka and went with the rest of team 7. Elsewhere on top of the Konoha gate were two men in cloaks. “ the village seems somewhat bashed up I never thought of you comeing back to your old home, Itachi-san.” said a man. “…” replied the other. The next day. Kitsune was hanging around with Sasuke. “ Naruto-san impressed me when he fought Gaara.” said Kitsune. “ whatever.” said Sasuke. “ oh come on so what if you couldn’t do anything you actually gave him the strength to keep going when you gave that speech about your comrades.” said Kitsune. “…” replied Sasuke. Then they both saw a hawk in the sky. “ what does Kakashi want now.” said Sasuke. Elsewhere Kakashi stands at the sweets market and sees Kurenai and Asuma. “ well you two seem to be getting along quit nicely.” said Kakashi. “ I just came to pick up some tamasaburo for Anko” said Kurenai. “ so what you up to.” asked Asuma. “ oh nothing just waiting for Sasuke and Kitsune.” said Kakashi. One man in the shop twitched his ring fingure. Asuma and Kurenai disappeared same with the two men. Kitsune and Sasuke appeared. “ what is it?” said Sasuke and looked over to see the two plates of Tamasaburo. “ can we eat somewhere else I don’t like sweets and Kitsune can’t eat them.” said Sasuke. “ oh right well go train some more.” said Kakashi. All of a sudden Kitsune’s Sharingan came on. “ Kitsune turn off your Sharingan whats the matter with you.” said Sasuke. “ Sorry Sasuke-sama I don’t know what just happened my Sharingan just turned on.” said Kitsune turning off her Sharingan. Kitsune departed Sasuke so she could get some ramen. “ hey old man.” said Kitsune. “ Eeek Naruto what the hell are you doing.” said Kitsune facing a half naked Naruto. “ Ahhh Kitsune well I’m looking for my ramen pass.” said Naruto. “ check your headband.” said Kitsune. He checked his headband and it was there. They ate their ramen and went. “ hey it’s Ero-sannin.” said Naruto. “ hey Naruto, Kitsune you want to come with me to find a certain woman.” said Jiraiya. “ no way.” said Naruto “ I’ll go.” said Kitsune. “ fine then I guess I’ll just get Sasuke and I have a cool new jutsu to teach to.” said Jiraiya. “ I’m in.” said Naruto. Kitsune and Naruto got ready. “ alright lets go.” said Naruto. They stopped at a shrine. “ hey stop plaing with those bells.” said Kitsune to Naruto. “ but it’s fun.” said Naruto. “ ley me guess you two had to catch the bells from your sesnei right” said Jiraiya. “ yeah but Naruto got tied to the post.” said Kitsune. “ oh so you got tied to the poll too.” said Jiraiya. “ wait you got tied to the poll.” said Naruto. “ yeah.” said Jiraiya. “ hey who was your sensei.” said Naruto. “ the 3rd Hokage.” said Jiraiya. “ what?!” said Naruto. “ then who did you teach when you were a Jonin?” said Kitsune. “ well I tought the Yondaime.” said Jiraiya. “ !?” Naruto fell along with the bells. “ whats that look for.” said Jiraiya. “ you teaching the Yondaime.” said Naruto “ what but it’s true.” said Jiraiya. “ alright lets head out Naruto put the bells back.” said Jiraiya. “ hey what was the Yondaime like?” said Naruto. “ well he was headstrong like you and had yellow spiky hair like you and blue eyes like you.” said Jiraiya. Naruto started to get excited since he looked like the Yondaime. “ are we there yet.” said Kitsune. “ we’ll stop here for now.” said Jiraiya. “ lets find a hotel.” said Jiraiya. Elsewhere Sasuke heard that Itachi was in the area and raced to where Naruto and Kitsune were. When they got their hotel key Naruto and Jiraiya saw a hot chick looking at them. “ Naruto go up to the room mold up chakra and go to sleep.” said Jiraiya. “ that’s not fair you perv.”said Naruto. “ come on your too young to go out with her.” said Kitsune pulling Naruto away. “ Stupid Ero-sannin.” said Naruto. “ oh shut up and deal with it.” said Kitsune. Elsewhere. “ excuse me have you seen a white haired man, a blonde haired boy about my hight and a white haired girl come by here.” said Sasuke. “ yes the third floor room 209” said the clerk but Sasuke was already there. knock, Knock “ hold we’re comin’ we’re comin’” said Naruto. “ wait let me answer the door I have a bad feeling.” said Kitsune. The door opened where Sasuke was and it wasn’t Naruto’s room. The door opened where Naruto and Kitsune were. “ Itachi!” thought Kitsune. “ come with us.” said Itachi. Naruto and Kitsune came out of the door but Kitsune didn’t hesitate. Kitsune went to bite Itachi but he dodged it. “ what are you doing here?” said Kitsune. “…” replied Itachi. “ she’s going to be troublesome please allow me to cut off a leg.” said Kisame. Kisame went in to attacke Kitsune but she dodged it. Kitsune concentrated her demon chakra and her eyes became more sharp. “ hello little brother.” said Itachi. “ this time I’ll kill you!” said Sasuke. Jiraiya appered. “ I have to go help them.” said Naruto. “ no this is their fight Itachi is also responsible for Kitsune’s family disappearance.” said Jiraiya. Itachi got Kitsune and held her by the throat. “ I killed our parents I killed them.” said Itachi. “ what?” said Kitsune in a whisper. “ I found them and killed them in their sleep.” said Itachi in a whisper. “no I tried to help them you do have a heart of darkness.” said Kitsune. “ let go of her!” said Sasuke ready to give Itachi a drop kick. Itachi jumped up and threw Kitsune into the wall. “ Gyaa!” yelled Kitsune. Kitsune got up again but sasuke was getting his ass handed to him. “ Sasuke!” said Kitsune. Itachi pinned Sasuke up against the wall and used Tsukiyome on Sasuke. “AHHH!” yelled Sasuke. And fell to the ground. Kitsune then got on all fours and ran towards Itachi. But Jiraiya grabbed her buy the shirt coller. “ let me go now!” said Kitsune. Jiraiya pinned her against a wall and put a seal tag on her forehead before she could fully go berserk. Jiraiya pulled toad stomach. “ No ones ever able to escape my stomach before.” said Jiraiya. “ Naruto watch over Kitsune she’s only going to be asleep for 3 minutes tops if she wakes up again hold her down if Itachi’s still here.” said Jiraiya. “Hai.” said Naruto. The Akatsuki members ran for it and Itachi used Amatersu to make an escape route. Kitsune started to wake up. “ where is Sasuke is he alright?” said Kitsune in a soft voice. “ he’s over there.” said Naruto. Kitsune walked over to Sasuke. “ we need her now.” said Kitsune. “ who?” said Naruto. “ I read about her, her name is Tsunade she has amazing healing abilities and she might be able to heal Sasuke.” said Kitsune. Then all of a sudden someone kicked Jiraiya in the face. “ what was that for!” said Jiraiya. “ oh it’s just Gai.” said Jiraiya. Gai took Sasuke back to the village and gave Naruto a green jumpsuit like his. “ you are not wearing that.” said Kitsune and Jiraiya. They arrived at a festival town. “ hey a festival.” said Jiraiya. “ Naruto, Kitsune give me your money.” said Jiraiya. “ Hell no.” said Naruto and Kitsune. “ there are three things a ninja should never worry about 1 is money 2 is alchohal and 3 is women.” said Jiraiya. “ I’m still hangin’ on to my money.” said Kitsune. Naruto gave Jiraiya his money and gave him 300 yen. “ what only 300.” said Naruto. Kitsune was already gone. “ she abandoned me.” said Naruto. Kitsune was wandering around looking for someone. “ there.” said Kitsune. Kitsune went over to a mask seller. “ excuse me but how much is that fox mask?” said Kitsune. “ oh it’s 4 ye- Kitsune is that you?” said the man. “ teehee hi Collin it’s been some time.” said Kitsune. “ Kitsune you still look 12 whats happened.” said Collin. “ I became a special ANBU and now I’ve been through 5 teams well I’m going through the 5th one right now.” said Kitsune. “ wow and you still look cute as ever.” said Collin. “ so hows your family?” said Collin “…” replied Kitsune. “ whats wrong?” said Collin. “ they abandoned me.” said Kitsune. “ what?” said Collin. “ they ran away Kyubi-san went berserk and scared them off.” said Kitsune. “ oh I’m sorry. Well how’s my great, great, great, great, grandson.” said Collin. “ oh you mean Kakashi he’s in a coma because of Itachi.” said Kitsune. “ oh.” said Collin. “ OI! Kitsune I got us something to eat!” said Naruto. “ Alright! Well bye Collin.” said Kitsune. “ wait who is he?” said Collin. “ he’s my teammate.” said Kitsune. “ Kitsune come on.” said Naruto. “ hold on I want to buy a mask.” said Kitsune. “ how much for the fox mask.” said Kitsune. “ 4 yen and get the second one free.” said Collin. “ okay here you go.” said Kitsune giving Collin the money. “ thanks. Here Naruto you can have the second one.” said Kitsune. “ thanks Kitsune.” said Naruto. They went to the tree area to eat. “ mmmm that was good you know you didn’t have to share this.” said Kitsune. “ hey I wanted to share it.” said Naruto. “ come on lets go see what Ero-sannin’s doing.” said Kitsune. “ okay hey want to get squid while we’re there.” said Naruto. “ you two can have squid I’m full.” said Kitsune. “ she barely even ate and she’s still thin.” thought Naruto. Naruto got the squid and went to where Jiraiya was. “ Haahahaaha.” laughed Jiraiya. “ hey is he in there?” said Naruto. Kitsune and Naruto went in to see Jiraiya with two women and Naruto’s wallet empty. “ Gama-chan’s empty. You just told me the three Main things that a Ninja shouldn’t worry about and you broke all three of them at once!!” said Naruto. “ this is why I took my wallet.” said Kitsune. Naruto threw one of the squid by accident and hit a man. “ hey you just stained my brothers coat that cost over thousand yen you better get to your knees and beg for his apology.” said a man. “ so, he can just buy another one or clean out the stain who cares about a stupid coat.” said Kitsune. “ what’d you say!?” said the man. “ well clean out your ears I said Who cares about some stupid coat.” said Kitsune. The man with the white coat was about to punch her until Jiraiya used a jutsu on the man. The man spun into a water balloon stand. “ whoa!” said Naruto. “ I could’ve taken care of him myself.” said Kitsune. “ sorry about that here this should pay off the damages.” said Jiraiya with the mans wallet. “ can you teach me that technique Ero-sannin.” said Naruto. “ sure. Hey can you give me a bag full of water balloons?” said Jiraiya. “ here.” said the clerk. They went to a forested area. “ alright try to pop this water balloon with your chakra swirling around in it.” said Jiraiya. “ like this.” said Jiraiya. Jiraiya started to put his chakra in the balloon and swirled it around in different places and it popped. “ oh like this.” said Kitsune. She put the balloon on her right hand and the balloon started to swirl around and the balloon popped. “ it’s only because she knows how to do the technique already.” thought Jiraiya. Naruto tried it but it didn’t pop. “ huh!” said Naruto. Jiraiya put his hand on top of Naruto’s head. “ oh no wonder you’re a righty at this technique.” said Jiraiya. “ a righty” said Naruto. “ yeah it’s how your hair grows if it grows to the left you’re a righty and if it grows to the right you’re a lefty and you’re a righty.” said Jiraiya. Naruto switched his hands but still couldn’t pop it. Jiraiya fell asleep and Kitsune was still awake. “ you just keep swirling it around in one place you need to move your chakra all around the balloon and not in one place.” said Kitsune. “ I’ll try.” said Naruto. It kept swirling in one place. “ hey ero-sannin can you help.” said Naruto. “ sorry Kid I’m going to do more research.” said Jiraiya. “ awe come on.” said Naruto. “ look I can’t hold your hand anymore you have to do on your own.” said Jiraiya. Night fell. “ Naruto come on we have to go to sleep.” said Kitsune. Naruto dropped the balloon. “ whats wrong?” said Kitsune. “ my hands they hurt.” said Naruto. “ come on I’ll heal them.” said Kitsune. She healed his hands and took him back to the hotel. This time Kitsune had a seprate room. “ Naruto worries me.” said Kitsune. The next day. Naruto sees a cat playing with one of the water balloons and the cat kept hitting it and it popped. “ hey ero-sannin wake up.” said Naruto. “ get me a glass of water.” said Jiraiya. “ alright.” said Naruto. He played with the water balloon and it popped and the water splashed on Jiraiya’s face. “ whats the next step.” said Naruto. knock, knock “ what, I’m up, I’m up.” said Kitsune. Naruto told them he saw the cat play with a water balloon and it popped so he tried it and the same accured. “ wow.” said Kitsune. “ alright next is air ball this time it’s power now try to get it to pop.” said Jiraiya. “ Hyaa!” said Kitsune and the balloon popped. Naruto did the same but no pop. “ well good luck.” said Jiraiya. “ hey you can’t just play catch or something!” said Naruto throwing a ball at Jiraiya. Jiraiya cought it in his mouth. “ strike!” said Jiraiya and went on his way. Later that day. “ I only manage to get tiny holes not an explotion.” said Naruto. “ Naruto just calm down and relax all you have to do is concentrate.” said Kitsune. “ concentrate got it.” said Naruto. He tried but it only had two holes this time. “ maybe this’ll calm him down.” thought Kitsune. Kitsune started to hum a tune to try and calm Naruto down. “ whoa I feel comfortable now. Kitsune what song is that?” said Naruto. “ it’s a lullaby my mom sang to me even though I don’t remember her she tape recorded it.” said Kitsune. “ it’s comforting.” said Naruto. Naruto tried to pop the balloon again and three holes appeared. “ well it’s a start.” said Kitsune. Kitsune fell asleep under a tree. “ she’s already asleep she looks peaceful now.” said Naruto. The next day. Kitsune woke to see Naruto asleep. “ he fell asleep.” said Kitsune. Naruto twitched his hands. “ his hands are strained.” said Kitsune. “ hey Kitsune can you heal my hands.” said Naruto. “ I’ll try.” said Kitsune. She tried to heal his hands but they were still a little strained. “ do they feel a little better aleast.” said Kitsune. “ yeah but they feel a lot better than before.” said Naruto. “ Naruto are you still going to train.” said Kitsune. “ of course I am.” said Naruto. Jiraiya came back to see Naruto still training. “ hey come over here I want to show you something.” said Jiraiya. “ what is it.” said Jiraiya. Jiraiya showed Naruto a blank piece of paper. “ it’s blank.” said Naruto. “ yeah now look.” said Jiraiya. There was a swirl in the middle of the paper. Jiraiya explained something about concentration of the mind. Later that day. Naruto made a huge explosion with the ball. “ whoa.” said Kitsune. “ I think your ready for the final step.” said Jiraiya. They got back to traveling. “ alright the third step is stabelization.” said Jiraiya. Jiraiya demonstrated. He blew up a regular balloon and held it in the palm of his hand. “ it’s not doing anything.” said Naruto. Jiraiya then held up his left hand and there was the sphere of wind in his hand. “ that’s what’s happening inside this balloon here.” said Jiraiya. Jiraiya then hit a tree with the little sphere. “ that’s the out come if you don’t hold the chakra.” said Jiraiya. A spiral was in the tree. Then Jiraiya hit the tree again. “ and that’s what happens when you hold the chakra in the sphere.” said Jiraiya. There was a hole in the tree. Jiraiya threw Naruto a balloon. They walked into a town and that was supposed to have a tower in the middle of it. “ hey wheres the castle.” said Jiraiya. They went over to where the castle was supposed to be. “ it’s destroyed what could’ve happened?” said Kitsune. People ran by. “ hey what are you running from?” said Jiraiya. “ a giant snake it destroyed the castle.” said the man. Kitsune knew who did it. They noticed a destroyed section of wall. “ she’s been here.” said Jiraiya. As they were walking Kitsune got shaky again. “ Kitsune your shaking again.” said Naruto. “ Orochimaru’s here?” thought Jiraiya. This time Kitsune could barely stopped shaking. “ Kitsune come on snap out of it, Kitsune.” said Naruto. “ get her some water.” said Jiraiya. “ alright.” said Naruto. “ hey whats wrong?” asked a man. “ it’s nothing she’s just nervous that’s all.” said Jiraiya. “ here Kitsune water.” said Naruto. She drank half the cup. “ thanks Naruto.” said Kitsune. Kitsune’s hands were still a little shaky. They found a pub and Jiraiya wanted to go in. “ come on.” said Jiraiya. “ uhh me and Kitsune are still kids we can’t drink.” said Naruto. “ who ever said anything about that.” said Jiraiya. They went in and Jiraiya recognized a women. “ Tsunade!” said Jiraiya. “ Jiraiya!” said Tsunade. They went over to sit with Tsunade and Shizune. “ so how longs it been Tsunade.” said Jiraiya. “it’s been too long.” said Tsunade. “so what do you want?” said Tsunade pulling out a deck of cards. “ the Konoha was attacked by Orochimaru and he killed the 3rd.” said Jiraiya. They dealed out the cards. “ so what do you want.” said Tsunade. “ Konoha needs a new Hokage.” said Jiraiya. “ where are you getting at.” said Tsunade. “ we need you to be the 5th Hokage.” said Jiraiya. Naruto choked on the fish he was eating and Kitsune kept on hitting his back so he could hack up his food. “ I decline.” said Tsunade. She threw down her cards since she had nothing. “ wait her be the 5th Hokage!?” said Naruto. “ being Hokage’s a fools goal.” said Tsunade. “ oh no there she goes and Naruto-san’s gonna get mad.” thought Kitsune. “ the Hokage’s died all for the same reason to protect the Konoha village.” said Tsunade. “ yeah whats so wrong with that huh?” said Kitsune. “ the 3rd and the 4th died for the village how idiotic.” said Tsunade. Naruto was officially pissed off. “ look no one makes fun of the 4th or the old man. I challenge you.” said Naruto. “ he’s gonna get his ass handed to him.” thought Kitsune. They both went outside. “ I can beat you with just one fingure.” said Tsunade. Naruto ran in but Tsunade flicked his headband off and poked him in the forehead sending him flying. “ I knew this was gonna happen.” said Kitsune. “ yeah.” said Shizune. “ what is Hokage to you antway?” said Tsunade. “ it’s my dream to become Hokage unlike you.” said Naruto. Tsunade remembered that, that was the same dream as her lover and her brother’s. Naruto realized that her guard was down and used his new technique he learned. “ what he learned that move.” thought Tsunade. Tsunade poked Naruto in the forehead before he could hit her and he flew back. “ I gotcha, I gotcha.” said Kitsune. Kitsune caught him but she fell back. “ I do got you.” said Kitsune. “ you taught him Rasengan.” said Tsunade. “ only you and the 4th should know that Jutsu. Why teach it to a kid like him it’s pointless.” said Tsunade. “ well he reminds me of the 4th and I got a feeling that he can learn it.” said Jiraiya. “ hey wanna make a bet.” said Tsunade. “ what?” said Naruto. “ if you can learn Rasengan in three days I’ll become the 5th Hokage and I’ll even throw in my necklace.” said Tsunade. “ whats so special about the necklace.” said Naruto. “ that Necklace is the only one of it’s kind and it’s worth at least two million yen.” said Shizune. “ I’m in.” said Naruto. Kitsune waited for him in an abandoned area with a lot of trees. “ there you are okay let the traing begin.” said Kitsune. Naruto hit the trees with Rasengan but only spirals were left behind. Naruto’s hands began to hurt but he ignored it. Naruto used Rasengan again. “ that’s good Naruto.” said Kitsune. “ it hurts.” said Naruto. “ Naruto whats wrong?” said Kitsune. “ my hands they hurt really bad.” said Naruto. “ your really trying hard you must be hurting.” said Kitsune. She tried to heal his hands but they still stung. “ that’s the best I could do.” said Kitsune. “ it’s okay. I’ll keep training.” said Naruto. Naruto did more Rasengans. “ I don’t think I can take much more of this.” said Naruto. “ Naruto you can take a rest it won’t matter.” said Kitsune. “ Kitsune why are you acting protective all of a sudden.” said Naruto. “ I don’t want to see my friends go away if you know what I mean so I want to protect them as much as I can.” said Kitsune. “ I know what you by “go away” but what if your friend is fine on his or her own.” said Naruto. “ I’ll still worry about them there my friends I don’t want anything happening to them.” said Kitsune. “ oh. Hey Kitsune in the hotel you were about to go berserk Jiraiya poked a seal tag on you and you fell asleep you looked peaceful.” said Naruto. “ I guess that’s what happens when you get a seal tag poked on you and fall asleep after.” said Kitsune. “ comeon go to sleep now I’ll sing you that lullaby.” said Kitsune. “ okay.” said Naruto closing his eyes. Kitsune hummed the lullaby. “ he still looks cute when he’s sleeping.” said Kitsune. The next day. “ hey Naruto good morning I brought you something to eat.” said Kitsune. “ oh thanks Kitsune.” said Naruto. Naruto continued to train. Kitsune got a little sleepy since she stayed up last night watching over Naruto. Kitsune was struggling to stay awake but fell asleep. “ hey Kitsune was that good?” said Naruto. “ Kitsune?” said Naruto looking over to see a sleeping Kitsune. “ she’s smiling.” said Naruto. “ she must be having a good dream then.” said Naruto. Kitsune started to twitch like she was chasing something. “ Yin come back don’t go.” said Kitsune. “ huh whats she talking about?” said Naruto. “ Father mother where are you going don’t leave me alone.” said Kitsune. “ her family.” said Naruto. “ I don’t want to be alone please don’t go don’t leave me.” said Kitsune. “ I’m alone theres no one here just me all alone.” said Kitsune. Kitsune shed a tear. “ she’s…crying.” said Naruto. “ Yin are you there…. I guess not. No one wants me no one wants me around why do people hate me why?” said Kitsune. She shed more tears. “ she is alone she’s even crying in her sleep that’s real sad for her. I was alone too but she’s remembering her family in her dreams and from the sound of it there all walking away from her and leaving her all alone.” said Naruto. “ Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura please don’t walk away Kakasi-sensei don’t walk away I don’t want to be alone anymore please don’t walk away.” said Kitsune. “ I’m not going to walk away Kitsune don’t you worry I won’t walk away.” said Naruto. “ Naruto please come back I want to see your smiling face again please come back.” said Kitsune. “ she’s so lost I guess I’ll wake her up now.” said Naruto. “ I don’t want to be alone Naruto please come back sob” said Kitsune. “ Kitsune don’t worry come on wake up now Kitsune I’ll come back don’t worry wake up.” said Naruto touching Kitsune’s shoulder. “ huh what just happened why do I have a tears on my cheek. Oh yeah the dream I had. You probably heard it.” said Kitsune. Before Naruto could answer Kitsune hugged him. “ please don’t ever leave me alone I don’t want to be left alone anymore.” said Kitsune. Naruto hugged her back. “ I won’t leave you alone neither will Sasuke or Sakura.” said Naruto. “ thank you Naruto thank you so much.” said Kitsune. Naruto resumed back to training and Kitsune commented on his goods and bads. “ alright you trained enough lets go back to the hotel.” said Kitsune. Naruto passed out. “ Naruto!” said Kitsune. “ I knew this was gonna happen I just knew it and tomorrows the third day he passed out he’s not gonna wake up till the day after tomorrow mutter” said Kitsune. Kitsune brung him back to the hotel. “ I think I’ll get something to eat for now.” thought Kitsune. Kitsune left. When she was near the castle she got shaky again. “ I hate this stop shaking people are around.” thought Kitsune. Kitsune sniffed around to see if she could find Orochimaru’s scent but she couldn’t find one. Kitsune kept walking even though her hands were still shaking. “ I guess I’ll go to the slots.” said Kitsune. She went to the slot machines to find Tsunade. “ how’d I know you were gonna be here.” said Kitsune. “ Kitsune long time no see.” said Tsunade. “ I see your still bad at gambling.” said Kitsune. “ and I can see your still good at slots.” said Tsunade. “ why would you put up your necklace like that.” said Kitsune. “ oh came on the boy can’t learn that jutsu in three days.” said Tsunade. “ but you’re the legendary sucker your probably gonna lose my bet is that you only got a 95% chance of losing that necklace and 5% that you won’t lose it.” said Kitsune. “ so what.” said Tsunade. “ this time I’m killing Orochimaru for good.” said Kitsune. “ you never called him by his full name before apparently you to met up again.” said Tsunade. “ more than once.” said Kitsune. Kitsune left it at that and left to go get a drink. “ green tea please.” said Kitsune. “ here you go.” said the clerk. “ thanks.” said Kitsune. “ I hope Naruto’s gonna wake up before Tsunade gets to Orochimaru.” thought Kitsune. Kitsune finished her drink and left. Kitsune went back to the castle to look it over. “ all that hard work they did to build this place it was destroyed within a century I actually wanted to go inside it.” said Kitsune. Kitsune went back to the hotel to find Shizune on the floor knocked out. “ great now I have to watch over two this time.” said Kitsune. The next day. “ hey she’s waking up.” said Naruto. “ hey Shizune good morning.” said Kitsune. “ wait but Naruto your supposed to be conked out untill tomorrow.” said Shizune. “ that’s right the Kyubi” thought Shizune. “ wheres granny Tsunade?” said Naruto. “ leave that to Kitsune.” said Shizune. Kitsune closed her eyes and sniffed quietly. “ she’s at that destroyed castle.” said Kitsune. Then a Kunai flung near them. “ hey what was that for.” said Kitsune. Jiraiya was standing there barely standing. “ she slipped me a micky.” said Jiraiya. Jiraiya explained everything. “ so how do we get to the castle quicker.” said Naruto. “ just go the long way.” said Kitsune. Elsewhere Tsunade refuses to help Orochimaru and a battle begins. When Naruto, Shizune, Jiraiya, and Kitsune get there Tsunade is kneeling with blood on her. “ Tsunade-sama.” said Shizune. Shizune started to clean Tsunade up. “ hey it’s Kabuto.” said Naruto. “ I knew it.” said Kitsune. “ Naruto during the Chuunin exams I found out that your all talk your not even that talented at anything. Kitsune you take to much time in protecting your friends you can’t even defend yourself your weak and pathetic same with Naruto.” said Kabuto. “ I’ll show you who’s weak and pathetic.” said Kitsune charging in towards Kabuto. Kitsune disappeared. “ the one you call “Orochimaru-sama” only uses you.” said Kitsune. Kitsune appeared behind Kabuto ready to punch him but he disappeared. “ I gotta stop doin’ this” thought Kitsune. Kabuto appeared behind her and hit her. poof it was a substitution jutsu. “ you missed.” said Kitsune. Naruto tried his luck but failed. “ Kitsune it’s been a long time.” said a boy. “ it can’t be.” said Kitsune. “ Yin, I thought you were still sleeping.” said Kabuto. “ I fallowed you guys I heared that Onissan was around so I followed.” said Yin. “ Yin your with Orochimaru.” said Kitsune. “ yeah, so.” said Yin. “ you are no longer my brother I will kill you.” said Kitsune. Kitsune ran in towards Yin. Yin pulled out a sword and tried to stab her. “ nice try.” said Kitsune. Kitsune pulled out a scroll and summoned something. “ meet the nine pronged sword.” said Kitsune. Kitsune started to appear and disappear in the area. “ where are you what is this” said Yin. Kitsune slashed Yins arm. “ that doesn’t hurt.” said Yin. “ I call apon the lightening god Raijin to aid this sword with the devine power of lightening and giga flash.” said Kitsune. “ what are you whispering?” said Yin. Then the nine pronged sword filled with lightening and Kitsune appered next to Yin and dissapered then hit him in the back with the sword. “ Gyaaa!” yelled Yin. “ what is that why can’t I see everythings white!” said Yin. “ you have been infected with Giga Flash you can no longer see but you will be able to see in a years time. Now enjoy being blind.” said Kitsune. Kitsune knocked Yin out after her lecture. Naruto, Shizune, and Kabuto gawked at what Kitsune did. Kitsune put the sword back in the scroll. Kitsune was tired afterwards. “ so this is the punishment for using Raijin for too long.” whispered Kitsune. Kitsune looks up too see Naruto on the ground hurt. “ That’s it!” said Kitsune. “ I don’t care if I’m tired I don’t even care if I die I will kill you!” said Kitsune. “ Kitsune wait. You did enough for now get Naruto and get out of here.” said Tsunade. “ but you can barely stand.” said Kitsune. “ which gives me an advantage!” said Kabuto about to hit Tsunade. Naruto got up and blocked the hit for Tsunade. “ why you little-!” said Kabuto about to hit Naruto with a kunai. Naruto put his hand out and the Kunai went through his hand. “ why can’t I help why can’t I move.” said Kitsune. Naruto made a bunshin and used Rasengan but during the impact Kabuto hit the location of his heart. “ he did good.” thought Kitsune. Naruto coughed up blood and fell. “Naruto!” yelled Kitsune and Tsunade. Kitsune ran over to help heal Naruto. “ don’t die, don’t die” said Tsunade. “ please Inari don’t let this child die.” said Kitsune. Naruto grabbed the necklace. “ I won that bet.” said Naruto and fell back to sleep. Tsunade put the necklace around Naruto’s neck. “ I think it’s about time to wrap this up.” said Tsunade. “Kyochose no Jutsu.” said the four. Yuzu, Gamabunta, Katsuyu, and Manda appeared. “ Kitsune, Jiraiya, Tsunade, and the snake are here.” said Yuzu. “ it’s been a while.” said Gamabunta. “ Yuzu attack Manda.” said Kitsune. “ I’ve been wanting a pair of snake skin gloves.” said Yuzu. “ and I’ve been wanting a snake skin wallet.” said Gamabunta. “ enough chit chat lets battle.” said Kitsune. Kitsune tied herself to Yuzu’s coller so she wouldn’t fall off. “ alright go!” said Kitsune. Yuzu went in to attack but Katsuyu’s timeing was off and hit Yuzu with the acid. “ Hey watch where your aiming, Katsuyu.” said Yuzu. “sorry.” said Katsuyu. Gamabunta and Jiraiya tried to fry Manda. “ where is he now.” said Gamabunta. Kitsune did Firefix jutsu on one of Yuzu‘s swords. “ there!” said Kitsune. Yuzu sent his flaming sword into Manda’s mouth clamping it shut. “ I won’t be able to eat anything for weeks I expect 100 human sacrifices Orochimaru.” said Manda and disappeared. Kabuto grabbed Yin and went back to Orochimaru. Tsunade started to wail on Orochimaru. “ yeah Tsunade kill his snake ass.” said Kitsune. “ I still can’t believe I know you.” said Yuzu. “ what?” said Kitsune. Orochimaru disappeared same with Kabuto and Yin. Yuzu, Gamabunta, and Katsuyu disappeared. “ is Naruto alright?” said Kitsune. “ he’s fine he just needs his rest that’s all.” said Tsunade. “ thank you ^__^” said Kitsune. The next day. “ I don’t think I can except you as the 5th Hokage.” said Naruto. “ why not.” said Tsunade. “ well you drink a lot your not very bright Etc.” said Naruto. “ you want to take this outside.” said Tsunade. “ sure.” said Naruto. -_- was Kitsune’s expression. “ with one fingure I’ll beat you.” said Tsunade. Naruto ran in and Tsunade flicked his headband off. “ here we go again.” thought Naruto. But instead Tsunade kissed him on the forehead. “ you will become a great Ninja and a great Hokage.” said Tsunade. “ lets get going.” said Jiraiya. grumble “I haven’t eaten yet wait.” said Naruto. “Hahaha.” laughed everyone. “ hey don’t laugh at me stop it.” said Naruto. They get going to Konoha. When they get there Tsunade heals Kakashi and Sasuke. When Sasuke is healed Saukra hugs him but doesn’t do anything to push her away. Elsewhere Kitsune goes to the graveyard. Kitsune sits in front of a grave that says Syuichi Konema. Kitsune didn’t feel like talking to him today so she just sat there. Naruto noticed Kitsune sitting there alone. “ Kitsune why are you here all alone?” said Naruto. “ oh I just came to say hi to a friend.” said Kitsune. “ lets see Syuichi Konema. Who’s he I never seen him.” said Naruto. “ he was a friend to my family but before I was born he died.” said Kitsune. “ oh. You still want to meet him huh.” said Naruto. “ yeah. But lets get off the subject you wanna go get some ramen?” said Kitsune. “ sure.” said Naruto. They went to go eat ramen. “ that was good.” said Kitsune. “ Kitsune can you came with me to somewhere?” said Naruto. “ sure.” said Kitsune. Naruto let Kitsune to the bench near the Academy. “ what is it?” said Kitsune. “ your dream the other day I heard what you said and I felt kinda bad for you even though I was alone as well.” said Naruto. “ don’t feel bad for me I should feel bad for you, you lost your family to the Kyubi.” said Kitsune. “ why’d you bring me here.” said Kitsune. “ I just wanted to ask you something.” said Naruto. “ what is it?” said Kitsune. “ you met up with your brother the other day and you seemed kinda angry at him why?” said Naruto. “ he joined with Orochimaru I’m supposed to be happy for him I had to take away his sight for a year I feel horrible now.” said Kitsune. “ I never knew that part then why didn’t you take him back with us when you knocked him out?” said Naruto. “ because I saw you on the ground and I wanted to aid you and if Yin wants to be the puppet of Orochimaru then fine let him be the puppet.” said Kitsune. “ that’s kinda harsh don’t you thi-” said Naruto. “ harsh he tried to stab me if that doesn’t convince you that he’s on Orochimaru’s side then I don’t know what will.” said Kitsune. Kitsune sat back down. “ Kitsune I’m sorry for asking you those questions I really am.” said Naruto. “ don’t be I yelled at you I should be sorry.” said Kitsune. “ I have to go now you want to walk home together I don’t feel like leaving you alon.” said Kitsune. “ okay.” said Naruto. When they got close to Naruto’s place Naruto departed Kitsune. Kitsune arrived at her dorm and it was still quiet. “ I guess Sasuke-sama is asleep.” said Kitsune. The next day. “ hey do you wanna see.” said Naruto. “ see what?” said Sakura. “ what under Kakashi-sensei’s mask.” said Naruto. “ I’ll pass.” said Sasuke. “ me too.” said Kitsune. As they were walking Naruto said something. “ it could be fish egg lips.” said Naruto. They stopped in their tracks and thought of an image. They started to sway left to right. “ or beaver.” said Naruto. They thought of the image. Goosebumps ran up there bodies. “ this is rare you guys treating me to ramen. It’s gonna snow.” said Kakashi. Snow fell on him. “ punk’d” said the four. “ no.” said Kakashi. “guilty” thought the four. “ it’s gonna snow…NO! or…” boom Kakashi’s chopsticks exploded. “punk’d” said the four. “no.” said Kakashi. “ disappointed.” thought the three. “ it’s gonna snow…NO! or…maybe.” said Kakashi bang Kakashi got hit with a giant boxing glove. “punk’d.” said the four. “ oh well oatidamasu.” said Kakashi. The four were looking at him. “ almost.” thought Kitsune. “Sasuke-Kun!” said Ino. “Ino you pig get outta here!” said Sakura. “that was good.” said Kakashi already finished. “that was fast.” said the four. “hey look.” said Naruto. “what is it?” said Sasuke, Sakura, and Kitsune. The shop owner and his daughter were gawking at Kakashi. “ it really makes me wonder.” said the four. They hid behind a giant billboard spying on Kakashi. Kakashi saw a porn book place and started to look. “what is Kakashi-sensei doing?” said Naruto. “ shut up.” said Kitsune. “huh.” said Kakashi. “shit he spotted us.” said Sasuke. “it’s all your fault Naruto.” said Sakura. Kakashi turned around to see a giant billboard of the Icha-Icha Paradise Movie. “I have to get tickets.” said Kakashi. The four fallowed him. “he’s gone wonderful.” said Kitsune. “ where is he.” said Sasuke. “ what are you guys doing?” said Kakashi behind them. “ is it something to do with me.” said Kakashi. “not really.” said the four. “ why do we keep getting caught?” said Naruto. “ we’re tracking him in a large number.” said Kitsune. “ we need to split up.” said Sasuke. “ good idea.” said Sakura. “ and Naruto will go first.” said Sakura. “huh!” said Naruto. Naruto was tracking Kakashi but lost track of him. Meanwhile Sakura, Sasuke, and Kitsune were sipping tea. “ well.” said Kitsune. Naruto laughed meaning I lost track. “ you idiot.” said Sakura. Kitsune was up next. She fallowed him to the porn book store but he disappeared after. Meanwhile Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura were sipping tea. “well.” said Sakura. “ I lost track.” said Kitsune. Sakura was up next. She fallowed him to the memorial stone but he didn’t move. Sakura went over to see if it was still Kakashi but it wasn’t. “well.” said Sasuke. Sakura laughed meaning I lost track. Sasuke was up. “well.” said Kitsune. “ I gave up tracking him.” said Sasuke. Later that day. “ all the mission is to repair some damages…” thought Kitsune. “ at a farm how hard can that be.” Thought Naruto. “ but still I won’t give up on seeing under that mask.” thought the four. “ what’s wrong with you guys you seem more enthusiastic.” said Kakashi. “ we are enthusiastic.” said Sakura, Naruto, and Kitsune. “ good come on.” said Kakashi. They arrived at a place to take a rest. “welcome, welcome, welcome.” said an old women. They went into the place to see a table of food. “ ahh this all looks good.” said Kitsune. “ Kitsune don’t eat it all.” said Naruto. They were seated. “ what are you guys waiting for.” said Kakashi. “ nothing why don’t you eat first.” said Naruto. “well I’m on a diet now.” said Kakashi. Naruto flung a tea pot at Kakashi and Kakashi blocked it with the table. “EEEEK! All that yummy food.” said Kitsune. “sorry it was an accident.” said Kakashi “ that was no accident!” said Sasuke and Sakura. Sasuke still had a plan up his sleeve. They were in a hot spring bath room. “ nice thinking people usually take off their masks in hot spring.” said Naruto. “ damn straight I’m a ninja genius.” said Sasuke. On the other side. “ man I really want to see but it is a public bath.” said Sakura. “ hey don’t worry I can climb up there and see what’s going on.” said Kitsune. “ without getting caught.” said Sakura. “ yeah.” said Kitsune. Kakashi was walking in sakura tried to see through the cracks in the wood and Kitsune climbed up. Sasuke, Naruto, and Kitsune saw that Kakashi still had his mask on. Kitsune fell to the ground. “eeek Kitsune.” said Sakura. “ what did you see.” said Sakura. “ he still had his mask on.” said Kitsune. They stepped out of the hot springs. “ I don’t think I can stand anymore of this.” said Kitsune. “ don’t worry I still have a plan” said Naruto. They arrived at the farm. “ alright work on your positions and don’t mess up.” said Kakashi. Naruto showed them the suits he stole from the springs. “ when did you get those.” said Sasuke. “ after we came out of the hot spring. “ wait there only three what about Kitsune.” said Sakura. poof Kitsune transformed into her wearing the uniform. “ OI! Hatake Kakashi.” said Naruto. “huh what are you guys doing.” said Kakashi. “ we don’t know way-out talking about. All we want is to see what underneath you…Ow” said Naruto being punched by Sakura. “ don’t go that far.” said Sakura. Three intruders came out of hiding. “ now would you mind telling me what you three were doing.” said Kakashi. Like I said three intruders came out of hiding. “ aha you guys fell for it we were just pretending to do this and you fell for the trap.” said Sakura. “ nice Sakura.” said Sasuke. “ we were exposed from the beginning.” said the three. “ yup.” said Kitsune. Kakashi beat up the three and tied them up. Team 7 was on the road again. “ that’s it Kakashi we wanna know what’s under your mask.” said Naruto. “ you want to know.” said Kakashi. “ yeah!” said the four. “ well all you had to do is ask.” said Kakashi. “ I’ll show you.” said Kakashi. They gathered ‘round and watched. “ underneath this mask is…” said Kakashi. The four thought of what was underneath it. “ another mask.” said Kakashi. “WHAAAAA-!” said the four and fell to the ground. The next day Team 7 was given a mission and during that mission Sasuke and Kitsune got badly hurt and were hospitalized. Sasuke and Kitsune were in the same room. “ well I guess it can’t get any worse.” thought Kitsune. “ Sasuke-sama your awfully quiet is everything alright?” said Kitsune. “…” replied Sasuke. Sakura walked in. “ hi Sasuke-kun and Kitsune.” said Sakura. “ hi Sakura-san.” said Kitsune. “ Sasuke-kun you want me to get you something to eat.” said Sakura. Sasuke didn’t reply but Sakura went to go get him something anyway. Kitsune started to move her arm up and down to see if it was alright. “ow. I guess it’s still a little strained.” said Kitsune. Sasuke looked over but laid down again. Sasuke fell asleep for a split second but heard Sakura’s voice. Then Sasuke heard Naruto’s voice and got angry. “ hi Naruto.” said Kitsune. “ oh hey Kitsune.” said Naruto. Sakura started to peel a apple for Sasuke. “ here you go Sasuke-kun.” said Sakura. Sasuke looked over to see Naruto and Kitsune chatting. Sasuke slapped the plate out of Sakura’s hand. “Sasuke be nice.” said Kitsune. “ Kitsune! I don’t want you near Naruto anymore.” said Sasuke. “but he’s my friend.” said Kitsune. “ Kitsune wenever your around Naruto you get hurt and when your away from him you don’t get hurt.” said Sasuke. “ but… I don’t like this don’t do this Sasuke I always get hurt it’s no biggy really.” said Kitsune. “ what are you her father don’t boss Kitsune around.” said Naruto. “ I’m just trying to do whats best for my friend and I want her to stay away from you.” said Sasuke. “Sasuke-kun calm down.” said Sakura. “ you starting a fight or something.” said Naruto. “ if you wanna fight lets go!” said Naruto. “fallow me.” siad Sasuke. “ no don’t worry about me worry about yourselves just forget about it.” said Kitsune. But they didn’t listen to her and went up ontop the roof. “ Sakura-san quickly fallow me.” said Kitsune. “ I’m going to win this.” said Naruto. “don’t get so cocky.” said Sasuke. “please stop this!” said Sakura. “please friends shouldn’t fight like this.” said Kitsune. They just went on fighting. Sasuke pulled Katon:Gokakyo no Jutsu and Kitsune protected Sakura from the flames. When the fire cleared Naruto was producing a Rasengan. Sasuke pulled out a Chidori. Sakura tried to stop them but couldn’t do anything but run towards them. Kitsune was frozen in place. But Kakashi appeared and threw Naruto and Sasuke at two seprate water tanks. Sasuke went somewhere to cool off. Kitsune faced Naruto and looked like she was about to cry like sakura was doing and left. “ Kitsune’s rwally hurt about this.” thought Naruto. Elsewhere Kitsune sits on a branch of a tree crying. “ why would friends do that sob is that the way humans act?sob” said Kitsune. russle “ who’s there?” said Kitsune. “wow you stopped crying awfully fast.” said a man. “ Sakon,Tayuya,Kidomaru, and Jirobu? What are you fiour doing here?” said Kitsune. “ Orochimaru-sama has sent us to tell you and Sasuke to come with us. But he also said if Kitsune refuses destroy the village.” said Sakon. “ What!?” said Kitsune “ it seems like you have no choice there only one Foxtail in this village and that’s you without the rest this village his history.” said Kidomaru. “ I guess there is no choice.sob.” thought Kitsune. “ I think we got an answer.” said Tayuya. They disappeared. Kitsune sat there not knowing what to do. Later that night Kitsune locked up her dorm and left the village. “I’m here.” said Kitsune. “where Sasuke? Is he coming?” said Tayuya. “yeah he is.” said Kitsune. Kitsune remembers earlier today that she told Sasuke something. “ sasuke-sama I have a mission for you.” said Kitsune in telepathy. “what is it?” said Sasuke. “ I have to come up with Jutsu to teach you so for now you train with I can’t believe I’m saying this… Orochimaru.” said Kitsune. “ fine.” said Sasuke. We zip back to the night. Sasuke arrived. “ Sasuke-sama you arrived.” said the five. “ hey why you calling him Sasuke-sama I’m the one to call him Sasuke-sama!” said Kitsune. “ we desided to call you our leader like we did Kitsune-sama.” said Kidomaru. “whatever.” said Sasuke. “ they called you Kitsune-sama?” said Sasuke through telepathy. “ it was along time ago don’t remind me.” said Kitsune. “ Shouldn’t we be careful since they can talk through telepathy” said Kidomaru. “ don’t worry only a few can do that I doubt they can.” said Sakon. “ Sasuke-sama I don’t like this.” said Kitsune. “ just deal with it.” said Sasuke. “ did you atleast say goodbye to someone?” said Kitsune. “ I had no choice but to say goodbye to Sakura but all I could say was Thank you.” said Sasuke. “ awww. Your in love.” said Kitsune. “ shut it Kitsune.” said Sasuke. “ what it’s cute and funny at the same time.” said Kitsune. “ you still have your headband?” said Sasuke. “ yeah and you?” said Kitsune. “ of course.” said Sasuke. They talked about stuff till the next morning. “ Sasuke-sama, Kitsune-Sama we are going to attempt to speed up your curse mark evolution.” said Sakon. “but how?” said Kitsune. “ you guys have to eat this it allows you to die for a split second and we get you in the barrel and seal it with a certain type of tags and that’s what speeds it up.” said Sakon. “ wait are we going to be in the same barrel.” said Kitsune. “ no seprate.” said Sakon. “ but Kitsune since you’re a Foxtail you have to eat two of these.” said Sakon. “ makes sense to me.” said Kitsune. “ alright on the count of three we eat these together.” said Kitsune through telepathy. “ okay one.” said Kitsune. “ two.” said Sasuke. “ three!”said both. They ate them and conked out. “ alright we have to do this perfectly or Sasuke-sama and Kitsune-sama will be pissed.” said Sakon. They made the two barrels and put them inside and sealed them. “ alright good.” said Sakon. “ lets take a brake.” said Kidomaru. Not too far behind were a 5 man team. “ well Neji what do you see.” said Shikamaru. “ lets see theres four people and two barrels ones probably Sasuke but who’s the other.” said Neji. “ if that’s who I think it is then something’ bads gonna go down.” said Shikamaru. Kitsune and Sasuke were surrounded by darkness. “ Sasuke-sama can you hear me, Sasuke-sama.” said Kitsune. All Kitsune got was fizzy sounds. “ I can’t communicate with him in here that’s all I need is to be alone.” said Kitsune. “ so this is the body my soul has gone into.” said a voice. “ who are you I can’t see you.” said Kitsune. All Kitsune could see were really grey eyes. “ who are you answer me.” said Kitsune. “ I am the one that your reched father killed I was apart of your clan but I was killed.” said the voice. “ I don’t want to hear anymore go away my father only killed his enemies never a clan member now go away.” said Kitsune. “oh come now I thought you didn’t want to be alone I thought that you wanted to be surrounded by your friends.” said the voice. “yes by friends not people who speak lies!” said Kitsune. “but all of it’s the truth your father killed me I’ll even tell you about it.” said the voice. “no I won’t listen to you you’re a liar!” said Kitsune. “ I’ll tell you this before the Konohagakure village was at it’s beginning it was a rainy day and I only had three tails and if you read up on your Foxtail history you’d know who I was.” said the voice. “ no I won’t listen to you go away!” said Kitsune. The voice went away. “ Naruto-san I’m scared Sasuke-sama please talk back Sakura-san don’t cry anymore I feel guilty.” said Kitsune. Meanwhile the team was reduced down to four since Choji was battling Jirobu. They were trapped by Kidomaru’s web but Neji got them out of it and Neji battled Kidomaru. Kitsune started to fall asleep. “ no stay awake but my eyes are so heavy. Suuuu suuuu.” said Kitsune and fell asleep. “ that’s right fall asleep and I’ll transform that little mark of yours into something you won’t regret.” said the voice. “huh where am I? wait this is the playground I used to go to.” said Kitsune. “ the jungle gym I used to always play on it but also scrapped my arm.” said Kitsune. “ hey isn’t that me? It is.” said Kitsune. Kitsune looked over too see what her younger self weas looking at. “ hey that’s Naruto and he’s alone too maybe I should go talk to him.” said Kitsune. Kitsune saw her younger self walk away. “ man was I that rude. Oh well. Oi kid! said Kitsune. “ why am I so alone I don’t understand why does everyone hate me?” said Naruto. “ hey are you deaf I’m talking to you hey!” said Kitsune. Naruto just kept crying. Kitsune tried to touch his shoulder but her hand just went right through him. “ huh but this is a dream it’s supposed to be similar to real why can’t I talk to him or touch him on the shoulder?” said Kitsune. “ this is just a memory it’s not real.” said the voice. “ go Away!” said Kitsune. Kitsune accidentaly hit the top of the barrel almost opening the top. “ already?” said Sakon. Kitsune woke up and felt different but drifted back to sleep. “ huh hey this is my days as a ANBU and theres my team. Kyo, Shiori, Kazuma, and what was her name again? Oh yeah Himiko.” said Kitsune. “ guys over here!” said Kitsune. “ come on lets go fallow Kitsune.” said Kyo. “ but she said to stay here she’s the captain.” said Shiori. “ yeah but it’s fun to track Kitsune down.” said Kazuma. “ come on please.” said Kazuma and Kyo. “ okay fine but if something happens I’ll kill you.” said Himiko. “ wait I remember this, this is the day they got killed. No stay here it’s Safer!” said Kitsune. “ hey guys you ever had a feeling that something bads going to happen.” said Shiori. “ oh you mean like that time when Uchiha Madara…Ouch!” said Kyo. “ you know no ones supposed to speak of that ever.” said Himiko. “ no I don’t want to see the rest of it go away!” said Kitsune. But Kitsune couldn’t get out of it. The team saw Kitsune spying on someone. “ hey Kitsunebi.” said Kazuma. “ oh hey Kazuma. Wait what are you guys doing here youer supposed to be at the village now go home.” said Kitsune. “ can’t we just stay here for a while.” said Kyo. “ fine but don’t make a sound.” said Kitsune. “ Kitsune can we make a sound now?” said Shiori. “ why. Oh shit get out of here now!” said Kitsune as a lot of big snakes appeared. They tried to escape but for them the snakes were too fast. “ no please don’t die please!” said Kitsune. “ Kitsune we’re sorry for following you.” said Himiko. “ no Himiko, Kyo, Kazuma, Shiori hang in there.” said Kitsune. But they all had no response. “ no I don’t want to remember go Away!” said Kitsune. Meanwhile Naruto just departed Shikamaru to fallow Kimimaru, the one who took the barrels. “ you are so pathetic you can’t even handle a memory of your friends, your dearly departed friends.” said voice. “ go away I don’t want to remember go Away!” said Kitsune. Kitsune drifted back to sleep. “ oh no where am I now?” said Kitsune. Kitsune saw her bedroom. “huh my bedroom why here?” said Kitsune. Then she saw her little brother,Yin, walk in. “ huh hey it’s Yin. Hi Yin.” said Kitsune but Yin didn’t answer. He looked around her room for something then looked under her bed. “ hey don’t look under there!” said Kitsune but Yin kept looking. Yin saw boxes and took one out. “ oh no that’s my belongings of when I was in my ANBU years.” said Kitsune. Yin looked through the bax and found a photo of her and her squad. “ Kitsune never told me their names I wonder if there on the back.” said Yin. Yin looked on the back and saw that in each siloughete was their names. “ cool names.” said Yin. Yin then found Kitsune’s ANBU mask. “ I wonder if it fits?” said Yin. He tried it on and it kept slipping off his tiny face. “ awe man I was gonna give that to him as a present for when he graduats.” said Kitsune. Yin then looked in her closet to find a bunch of ninja weapons. “ whoa no wonder Kitsune never lets me in her closet.” said Yin. “ man this sword looks awesome but it’s a little shorter than normal swords.” said Yin. “ it’s a katana a katana those things are sharp he shouldn’t be playing with it aw man.” said Kitsune. Yin took it out of the sheath. “ whoa it’s not even dirty and it’s not and sharp.” said Yin. “ AHH! He’s gonna get cut.” said Kitsune. But Yin put it back and went oput the room. “ huh so Yin’s the one to blame for my messy room but after I found the mess Yin wasn’t around anymore. So he was looking for stuff to bring with him to Orochimaru’s.” said Kitsune. “ your brother Yin looks kinda cute but whats up with his hair black and white.” said the voice. “ that’s why I named him Yin from the Yin-Yang sign now leave me Alone!” said Kitsune. “ oh I thought your mother named him but you did why?” said the voice. “ because I’m his sister and I wanted to name him Yin now Go Away!” said Kitsune. The voice left for good but Kitsune still felt weird. Kitsune saw light through the barrel cracks and thought that it was finally over. Sasuke’s barrel broke before Kitsune’s. Kitsune emerged and noticed her hair turned green then back to white. “ Kitsune, Sasuke what are you doing with those fellows?” said Naruto. “ Naruto-san I’m sorry.” said Kitsune turning around. “ Kitsune your…your eye.” said Naruto. Kitsune’s eye was black where the white should be but her regular eye color was still there. “ I’m sorry Naruto-san.” said Kitsune and ran off and Sasuke was following behind. “Kitsune, Sasuke!” said Naruto. Kimimaru blocked Naruto from following but Lee came to fight. “Naruto-kun go and find Sasuke,and Kitsune I’ll fight him.” said Lee. “alright.” said Naruto. “Sasuke-sama are you alright with this mission?” said Kitsune. “sort of but why Orochimaru?” said Sasuke. “ I know that he can teach you a lot unlike Jiraiya or Tsunade can they just care about safty and judge you before you learn the Jutsu but Orochimaru doesn’t hold back.” said Kitsune. “ what did you learn from him?” said Sasuke. “ shadow snake hand, making my tongue lengthen, like I ever use that again, and other medicines and snake stuff not to menchin’ this stupid curse mark.” said Kitsune. “ wehats the story behind the cursed mark anyway?” said Sasuke. “well there was this kid named Juugo and he gets urges to kill and these black markings cover him abd he goes berserk.” said Kitsune. “ and Ororchimaru took his blood and created that forbidden jutsu: curse mark.” said Kitsune. “ seems like you do studying.” said Sasuke. “ but there is one thing you should know.” said Kitsune. “ what?” said Sasuke. “ Orochimaru’s body it’s not his real one his real body is a giant white snake. He created it by experimenting on himself.” said Kitsune. “ you serious?” said Sasuke. “dead serious.” said Kitsune.Sasuke and Kitsune arrived at a vally. “ Sasuke, Kitsune!” said Naruto. They turned around. “ come on guys stop playing around like this.” said Naruto. “Naruto-san we’re not playing around.” said Kitsune. “ then why Sakura-chan misses you, Sasuke.” said Naruto. “ I know.” said Sasuke. “ Sasuke-sama and I have made our choices we want to go it’s not like anyone cares or anything.” said Kitsune. “Sama since when do you call Sasuke “Sasuke-sama” and Sakura misses Sasuke.” said Naruto. “ but does anyone care for a monster like me no one!” said Kitsune. “ Kitsune I care I was alone like you same with Sasuke.” said Naruto. “but Sasuke-sama was the only friend I had when I was alone you never even tried to talk to me!” said Kitsune. Naruto jumped over to punch Sasuke in the face but Kitsune took the blow. “Kitsune why?” said Naruto. “because my clan has a pact with his clan and I have to protect him.”said Kitsune. Sasuke picked Naruto up and punched him making him fall to the ground below. “ Sasuke-sama.”said Kitsune. Sasuke jumped down and tied Naruto up with wire and did dragon fire jutsu. Kitsune went down and severed the line. “Kitsune?” said Naruto. Kitsune’s hand was burning but it didn’t hurt her hand at all. “Naruto-san I’m sorry.”said Kitsune and hit Naruto in the stomach. Sasuke grabbed Naruto by his shirt. “Sasuke-sama.” said Kitsune confused. Sasuke hit Naruto with Chidori in the right lung. “NO! Sasuke-sama why you didn’t have to do that!” said Kitsune. “please I don’t want you to kill him please.”said Kitsune. “fine but he isn’t able to use his right part of his body I punctured his lung. Naruto’s wound suddenly healed. “the Kyubi.” said Kitsune. Naruto then kicks Sasuke and falls back. Kitsune is getting really worried at this point. Naruto and Sasuke power up Rasengan and Chidori. But they both fall back. Kitsune tries to attack Naruto. “Naruto-san I’m sorry.” said Kitsune punching Naruto the lightest she can. Naruto punches back and Kitsune falls into the water. “ Kitsune can’t swim.” thought Sasuke. Sasuke started to get ready to get Kitsune but couldn’t see Naruto. “Where is he?” said Sasuke and activates his Sharingan. Naruto jumps out of the water with Kitsune but she kicks free of his grip. “ why, why are you going this far for us?” said Sasuke. Naruto went Kyubi mode and told them. “ because you guys are my friends.” said Naruto and Started to hurt Sasuke. “ No Sasuke-sama.” said Kitsune. Kitsune jumped on Naruto’s back and started to claw his chest. Naruto threw her towards the statues. Sasuke tried to do something with Katon: gokakyo no Jutsu. Sasuke aimed it at Naruto but Naruto went right through hit. Naruto was about to hit Sasuke but Kicked kicked Sasuke out of the way and got hit. “Gyaaa!” yelled Kitsune. “ I guess this is finally it for me well goodbye friends.” thought Kitsune. But then she remembered a trick Kyubi tought her. Kitsune brung out about four tails and spun around in a cirular motion and made a air bubble for Kitsune to fit in. Kitsune came back up. “ I won’t die yet.” said Kitsune. Kitsune saw Naruto swing Sasuke around with a chain of his bunshis and slam him into a wall but Sasuke used Katon:Gogakyo no Jutsu on Naruto. “ powerful.” said Naruto. “Naruto go home it’s to late really go home.” said Sasuke. Kitsune could tell that Sasuke was about to deliver the final blow but stopped him. “Sasuke-sama don’t please allow me to do it.” said Kitsune. “alright.” said Sasuke. “ Naruto-san forgive me for this.” said Kitsune and picked Naruto up. “ 9G’s should do it.” said Kitsune. Kitsune jumped in the air and forced herself to come down with 9 G’s so they would both be knocked out. Kitsune and Naruto fell it the water. “ pathetic kid I can aid you now I won’t leave you alone.” said the voice. Kitsune’s cursed mark started to unravel but it skipped level one and went to level 2. “ whats happening?” said Kitsune. Kitsune felt a sharp pain in her arms. ANBU like arm guards came to form at her arms. Her hair turned green and her eyes went full circle, which means she’s pissed. Naruto got covered by a red Chakra shell and punched Sasuke. “ Sasuke-sama!” said Kitsune. “ Kitsune your cursed mark it’s unleashed.” said Sasuke. Naruto started to attack with his Chakra shell but Kitsune took all the hits. “ and you cough up blood got your third tomo mark for your Sharingan.” said Kitsune. “ Sasuke-sama behind you.” said Kitsune. “ Kitsune go to sleep I’m finishing this.” said Sasuke. Kitsune went back to normal but watched. Sasuke went to CS2 mode. Naruto grabbed him and scrapped him across the mountain side of the waterfall. But when the smoke cleared a wing in the chape of a hand was protecting Sasuke and then he grew another one. Naruto and Sasuke powered up their last Rasengan and Chidori and they hit. Kitsune saw a giant sphere that turned from black to white. Inside Sasuke hit Naruto’s chest and Naruto scratched a line in Sasuke’s headband. Afterward. “ Sasuke-sama good luck.” said Kitsune. “ Kitsune theres one thing I want you to do for me.” said Sasuke. “ what is it.” said Kitsune. “ give Sakura this message…” said Sasuke and told Kitsune the message. “ oh and also give her this message.” said Sasuke. Sasuke kissed Kitsune and that was the message. “ did you have to tell me physically geez spit” said Kitsune. “ ouch” said Sasuke. “ your arm want me to heal it.” said Kitsune. “ that would be nice.” said Sasuke. Kitsune healed his arm. “ alright go now Kakashi’s coming.” said Kitsune. Sasuke already left. Kitsune sat down next to Naruto. “ Naruto-san please forgive me.” said Kitsune. Kitsune fell down next to Naruto and fell asleep. “ there they are.” said Pakkun. “ only Naruto and Kitsune. It seems like protecting Sasuke took a lot out of Kitsune.” said Kakashi. Kakashi picked them up and left. “ you know two men fought there and a girl was so interested she hid and watched the fight. But the battle scars were so great a waterfall started and the vally was called the vally of the end.” said Pakkun. “ well we all know who the girl was but do you think that it matches Naruto and Sasuke.” said Kakashi. the next day. “ excuse us but can we see Kitsune?” said a women. “ only one of you can which ones going.” said the nurse. “ I am.” said a boy. “ okay follow me.” said the nurse. She led the boy to Kitsune’s room. “ Kitsune hey you awake?” said the boy. “ huh where am I and whgo are… oh no.” said Kitsune. “ what?” said the boy. “ it’s just a bad dream I’ve had this dream before I see my brother Kogoegi next to my hosptal bed talking to me and that’s when my dream ends.” said Kitsune. “ no Onissan it is me.” said Kogoegi. “ no way it can’t be you is it Kogoegi.” said Kitsune “ it is me see.” said Kogoegi pinching Kitsune. “ it isn’t a dream your alive. Your Alive!” said Kitsune. “ I have to go see someone now okay.” said Kitsune. Kitsune went down the hall and found Naruto’s room. “ hi Naruto.” said Kitsune. Shikamaru was sitting in the chair. “ how are you even able to stand the doctor said your arms and legs were broken along with 6 broken ribs.” said Shikamaru. “ I’ll explain that but not here.” said Kitsune. “ Kitsune it’s time for your shot.” said the nurse. “ oh no hide me, hide me!” said Kitsune. “ why should we.” said Shikamaru. “ I don’t like shots alright I hate them I can’t stand them and I don’t like the idea of fluids being injected into me.” said Kitsune. The door knobn started to giggle. “ Ahh!” yelled Kitsune and hid under Naruto’s bed. “ excuse me have you seen Kitsune she needs her shots.” said the nurse. “uhhh she’s outside taking a breather.” said Naruto. “ okay.” said te nurse. “ few I owe you one Naruto-san thanks.” said Kitsune. “ Kitsune aren’t you one bit guilty for letting Sasuke get away.” said Shikamaru. “but I…I… I’ll explain just don’t mention it again please.” said Kitsune. “ Naruto-san your not mad are you?” said Kitsune. “ don’t worry about it Kitsune.” said Naruto. The knob started to giggle again. Kitsune hid under the bed again. “ oh hi Sakura-chan.” said Naruto. “ oh it’s only Sakura-san thanl goodness.” said Kitsune. “ Kitsune you came back.” said Sakura. “ Sakura I need to tell you something come with me.” said Kitsune. Kitsune took Sakura around back and told her the message Sasuke gave to Kitsune. “ so you mean he’ll come back.” said Sakura. “yup and he gave me this message as well.” said Kitsune. Kitsune twitched her hands and kissed Sakura. “ now just imagine Sasuke doing that spit*” said Kitsune. Sakura hugged Kitsune. “ uhh Sakura that hurts my arms owowowow.” said Kitsune. “ o sorry.” said Sakura. “ hey hey don’t cry don’t cry it’s alright.” said Kitsune. Kitsune went back inside and saw her family. “ Kitsune!” said the family. “ stay away from me.” said Kitsune. “ why?” said her mother. “ why” heres why you guys abandoned me not even coming back for me now I can’t even live with anyone I’m so used to living alone and now your back expecting my apoligiez hell no I had to live alone for such a long time guess how many.” said Kitsune. “ 8.” said Fire. “ 3” said Ice. “ no 12 years and now I finally found friends, and who are those two.” said Kitsune noticing two small puff balls. “ oh these two are Kage and star. Kage is the daughter of Fire and Star is Ice’s daughter.” said Kyoto. “ how many tails do you have.” said Kogoegi. “lets see.” said Kitsune transforming into her fox form. “ 9!” said the family. “ when did oh yeah.” said Kitsune. “ you’re the leader now the leader of the Foxtail clan.” said Kyoto. “ go Away now I’m still not ecsepting any apoligies.” said Kitsune and went to Naruto’s room. “ oh hey Kitsune.” said Naruto. “ Naruto-san I want to tell you something.” said Kitsune. “ okay what is it?” said Naruto. “ well have you ever heard of the Foxtail clan before?” said Kitsune. “ sort of yeah.” said Naruto. “ well I’m apart of that clan.” said Kitsune. “ you mean you’re a tailed fox.” said Naruto. “ it’s alright if you hate me now.” said Kitsune. “ no it’s actually pretty awesome no wonder people hated you I mean I thought you had a demon in you but you’re a Foxtail.” said Naruto. “ well I do have a demon sealed in me.” said Kitsune. “ I had to seal her in me.” said Kitsune. “ hey guys.” said Jiraiya. “ hey Ero-sannin.” said Naruto. “ I see you told him.” said Jiraiya. “ yeah.” said Kitsune. “ well anyway you want to train with me for 2.5 years.” said Jiraiya. “ sure.” said Naruto. Kitsune thought back to her family. “ sure I’ll come.” said Kitsune. “ alright be ready by tomorrow.” said Jiraiya. The next day. “ alright got everything locked up my room.” said Kitsune. “ Kitsune you ready?” said Naruto. “ yeah you bet.” said Kitsune. “ aren’t you going to be sad on leiving your family?” said Naruto. “ I’m still not used to sleeping with other people in the house and there used to me not being around so not by much.” said Kitsune. “ alright lets go.” said Jiraiya. “ by Kitsune-Onissan.” said Kogoegi. Kitsune waved goodbye but had a tear in her eye. “ Kitsune it’s alright to cry.” said Naruto. But instead Kitsune hugged him on the arm. “ what are you doing.” said Naruto. “Naruto-san I think I like-like you.” said Kitsune. Naruto blushed the same with Kitsune.

“ yo It’s Naruto.” “ and Kitsune” “ alright that last part when Kitsune here said she liked me she meant it I guess I should start knowing her better now.” said Naruto. “ well until next time when we’re all 15 and up Kitsune and Naruto have a relationship and Naruto gets Kitsune into an ‘accident’ ” and Kitsune gets angrier at Orochimaru and more submissive around the Kyubi’s Chakra and when Naruto’s using it.” said Sakura. “ Ahh! Sakura-chan when’d you get here.” said Naruto. “ not to mention we find out something about Sakura-san that makes me lose all respect in her.” said Kitsune. “ hey shut up don’t give them to much spoilers or you better just include the second part in the first part now.” said Sakura. “ Not to mention Sasuke-sama-” said Kitsune being cut off. “ SHUT UP!” said Sakura and Naruto. “ oh and the second part will be released as soon as the manga ends or I’ll just keep writing a little in the story each Friday or Saturday.” “ yeah what the aurthur said.” said Kitsune. “ anyway Sayonara!” said the three.

Sign up to rate and review this story