Categories > Games > Final Fantasy 7 > Are you sure?

Are you sure?

by postitnote 0 reviews

Sephiroth gets a little curious about Vincent and Reno comes in unexpected.

Category: Final Fantasy 7 - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Reno,Sephiroth,Vincent Valentine - Published: 2007-11-19 - Updated: 2007-11-20 - 628 words

0Unrated
Sephiroth gave Vincent a sidelong glance from where he was sitting on the couch. “You sure you’re virgin?”

The raven-haired man indignantly spat, “Yes, I am. I wouldn’t lie about something like that.”

“I mean, by the way you talk, I doubt that sometimes,” intoned the ‘One-Winged Angel’ blandly.

Vincent huffed. “You know what? Don’t talk to me. This is what? The eleventh time in fifteen minutes?” he ground out as he made to leave the living room.

Sephiroth grabbed for Vincent’s wrist, preventing him from leaving. In one fluid movement Sephiroth tugged his wrist until Vincent was seated in his lap. As much as Vincent hated to admit, he blushed.

“W-what are you d-doing...?” Vincent managed to choke out.

“What does it look like I’m doing?” a slow smirk spread across the 'angel’s' face. “Or more along the lines of, what does it feel like I’m doing?”

The silver-haired man’s hands flitted over Vincent’s stomach, sides, chest, and rested at his hips. The crimson-eyed man barely contained a moan, biting his lower lip. Then Vincent felt Sephiroth’s lips ghost over his own.

All of a sudden the front door burst open and Vincent nearly fell off his lap. Sephiroth growled, so Vincent looked up and there was Reno standing there grinning like the Cheshire cat.

“Did I interrupt something?

“Yes, you did. I was this close to getting lai-“

Vincent cut Sephiroth off. “No, not at all. What brings you here?”

Reno rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly. “I accidentally dyed Rude’s head purple?”

Sephiroth looked at him skeptically raising a silver eyebrow. “Accidentally?”

Reno held up his hands, “No! I swear it was! I was holding a pitcher of grape punch and Elena tripped me. Then the next thing I know I’m climbing into the vents and escaping to here cuz I want to keep proof of my manliness.”

Vincent looked scathingly at Sephiroth and decided he could do with some revenge. He looked over at Reno sweetly. “Do you know what I want to do to you right now at this very moment in time?”

Clear aqua eyes narrowed slightly in suspicion. “What’s that?”

Vincent smirked, “I want to throw myself upon your lean body, snatch off your hair tie, flick it in Sephiroth’s eye, rip off your suit, and molest you like there’s no tomorrow.”

Reno’s eyes widened in shock. Where did that come from? Reno grinned after the initial shock had worn off.

“What’s stoppin’ you, sweetheart?” drawled the redhead.

“The 6’1” tall specimen of a male over there, lounging on the couch, glaring at us,” Vincent gave said man a burning look.

“And why is this specimen glaring?” Reno asked not playing the game so much because of the Jenova Glare of Doom©Sephiroth.

“Eh, probably because he wanted (and still wants) in my pants and you ruined it when you burst in. Plus, the fact that he’s probably wanted me to say something along the lines of what I said to you to him for a while now. Then you waltz in uninvited, unexpected and one of the first things I say to you is that,” Vincent shrugged.

“Oh...” the redhead’s mouth shaped the letter of the sound.

“For such large egos, SOLDIERs are so insecure... said specimen of a male should know how much I want him... he is the one who got me all hot and bothered...” Vincent rolled his eyes heading to a more private room, his hips slightly swaying in a rather seductive manner.

Sephiroth scrambled to claim the soon-to-be-nonexistent man virginity of Vincent’s. Which never existed anyway, Vincent only said that to entice Sephiroth even more.
Sign up to rate and review this story