Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I am not afraid to keep on living: Projekt Revolution 2

Uncle Froggy's....

by TeamWentz17 0 reviews

New characters!! Foreshadowing!!!!! Jimmy Urine!!!! Enjoy!!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2008-01-15 - Updated: 2008-01-15 - 1145 words - Complete

0Unrated
Ch. 2

Frank’s POV

Alicia and Mikey were trying to get me to go out for drinks with them, but I really didn’t feel like it. They insisted, of course. More like pressured. Anyways. I think I’ll go. I need some new cigs anyway.

“Iero, you comin’??” Mikey asked.

I looked up and nodded.

“We’re meeting up with some friends,” Alicia said.

“Friends??” I asked.

As I said this I noticed Gerard and Lyn Z walking towards us. Man did I feel like the fifth wheel. I slipped my shoes on and followed everyone out to our cars. Gerard and Lyn Z were going in Gerard’s car and I decided to go with Alicia and Mikey. We drove over to Uncle Froggy’s Bar and Grille. I got out of the car, and followed my friends inside.

Inside, it was the usual scene, alcoholics to the right and skimpy girls to the left. We all sat by the bar. I lit up a cigarette and ordered a beer.

“Cranberry and Vodka on the rocks,” I heard a familiar voice say.

I looked up, expecting to see a ghost, but saw a young brunette. She was kinda cute, and seemed to be a college student, in dire need of drink. I didn’t notice that I was staring until her friend gestured towards me. The girl turned to me and smiled.

“Hi,” she said, with a smile.

“Hey,” I replied.

The bar tender handed her the drink she ordered. She sat down and her friend walked off to go somewhere else. The bathroom or something, I guess.

“I’m Jamia and you are??” she asked.

“I’m Frank,” I replied.

“Well Hi Frank, are you here alone or are you with friends??” Jamia asked me.

“Ohh, I’m here with friends,” I replied.

I then gestured to Gerard, Lyn, Mikey, and Alicia. She nodded and then made the connection of who I was…commercially.

“Ohh. OHH!! You’re that Frank!? Frank from My Chem??” Jamia asked.

I nodded sheepishly. We continued talking and then we eventually moved to everyone else’s table. Jamia’s friend, however, warmed up to our good friend, Jimmy. Yes. Jimmy Urine. I laughed out loud.

“Nice to see you too, Iero,” Jimmy said, sarcastically.

I immediately stopped my laughter and smiled.

“What’s up Jimmy?? Finally got a girl or did you pay this one??” I asked, sending the sarcasm right back to him.

Jimmy then glanced down at his arm candy. She stared up into his eyes and she smiled. She was pretty like her friend, Jamia. She looked a little familiar, but I couldn’t quite put my finger on it.

“Frank, this is my girlfriend, Lexus,” Jimmy introduced us.

Lexus smiled and batted her crystal blue eyes. She seemed to be either tired or shy. One of the two. I introduced myself and smiled back at her. She then excused herself and walked towards the rest room.

“She’s tired. I just picked her up from her house and she was taking a nap,” Jimmy explained.

I nodded.

“Yea, Jimmy came over to my house, looking for Lexus, and I told him that she was at home. I have an apartment in the city and occasionally Lexus will sleepover, but she must’ve come home from work and crashed,” Jamia explained.

“Ohh, well she seems nice. Are you two best friends??” I asked.

Jamia nodded.

“Yep, ever since well I can’t remember when,” Jamia replied.

“That’s cool,” I said.

Lexus quietly returned to the table, kissed Jimmy, took his hand, and sat down with us. He tried to make her smile by tickling her and she’d start to play with his spiky hair. What a bunch of dorks. She then whispered something in his ear and he nodded.
“Hey guys, I’m gonna take Lexus home, she’s really tired,” Jimmy announced.

“I’m sorry everyone. I’ve just had stressful exams all week and I have been pulling all-nighters. It was really nice meeting you all, though. Especially you, Frank,” Lexus said, with a familiar smile.

“That’s ok, Hun. Call me tomorrow??” Jamia asked, getting up to give her friend a hug, good-bye.

She nodded and took Jimmy’s hand. He took his keys out of his pocket and led him and his girlfriend outside.

“You ok Frankie??” Jamia asked.

“Frankie??” I asked, giving her a confused look.

“Ohh. I’m sorry, it just slipped out,” Jamia pleaded.

“That’s ok, I just had an umm, my old girlfriend,” I stammered.

“His girlfriend, our sister, recently passed-away a year ago,” Mikey chimed in.

“Ohh. I’m so sorry, Frank. Was she sick??” Jamia asked.

I nodded.

“She had a panic and heart disorder. She used to call me Frankie, all the time and well it’s just weird to hear someone call me that. I hope my reaction wasn’t too forward,” I explained.

Jamia shook her head.

“No. No, you’re fine,” Jamia added.

I smiled and we continued talking.


Lexus’ POV

“So did you enjoy yourself??” Jimmy asked.

I yawned and incoherently didn’t register what he had just said.

“Lexus??” Jimmy asked, again.

“Huh?? Wha?? Sorry, I’m just really tired. What did you say, baby??” I asked.

“Did you enjoy yourself??” Jimmy repeated himself.

“Yea, I had a wonderful time. Did you??” I asked.

“Yep, but I was just worried about you. I’m going to miss you when I leave on Friday for the UK tour,” Jimmy explained.

“I’m gonna miss you too, baby,” I confessed.

Jimmy embraced my hand with his. We pulled up to my apartment, which I shared with Jamia, and he turned off the engine.

“Do you want to come inside??” I asked.

Jimmy smiled.

“Jamia and everyone else won’t be home for a few hours so if you want to just hang-out,” I explained.

“Hang-out??” Jimmy said, moving in closer to me.

We then shared an intimate kiss and I started to giggle.

“Why does that always happen??” Jimmy asked.

I stuck my tongue out at him, reveling my tongue ring.

“Ohh. That’s why,” Jimmy answered himself.

We kissed again and then walked up to the steps to my house. We walked inside and immediately started kissing again. Hey, do you honestly blame us?? We are young, well I am, and I won’t see my boyfriend for a few months.

“I’m gonna miss you, old man,” I said, teasing Jimmy.

“Old man?? Geez I’m not that old, baby girl,” Jimmy teased back.

I smiled, crinkled my nose, and kissed him again. We were now on my bed and cuddling underneath the covers. I love being with my boyfriend, I know it sounds really cliché, but when I’m with him….I feel safe.
Sign up to rate and review this story