Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > lonely heart of a foreign girl (naruto story)

chp 11

by unlucky13 0 reviews

the LAST chapter

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Naruto - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2008-01-18 - Updated: 2008-01-19 - 571 words - Complete

0Unrated
Greetings from planet Maggie. Just to let you know this is the last one of this series. Thanks to all of you I actually finished a story longer than 5 effing chapters. Anyway I love you guys (most of you) and I hope you have a great year!

NO RECAP!

We were heading back to school. I really didn't want to go back but Naruto and the guys made it worth it. Over the last few days I had sown zipper onto my torn hoody. Naruto held my hand tight in his. I looked up at him and smiled. "Well dearest Sunako, how has London treated you?" Itachi asked with a smirk. "It's been great," I said.

We were at the school and walking up the steps. The thugs were gone. We walked into school and the day went by nicely. No encounters with Sakura and Naruto was in half of my classes and we all sat together during lunch. We were heading home when my cell phone rang. "Mosho Moshi?" I said. "Hey Maggie, it's Bud."

I stopped dead in my tracks. "What happened, who died?" I asked. "No one died," he said. I breathed a sigh of relief. "Ok well, what is it?" I asked. "Me and your sister, we called off the engagement," he said sadly. "WHAT?!" I screamed. "NO!! WHAT THE FCK IS SHE THINKING?! rants for 10 minutes*"

"Maggie it's ok, I can still talk to you right? I'm not being pushed out of the family?" He asked. "Hell no you’re my brother," I said. "Alright then, I just wanted to let you know, I'll talk to you later ok?" "Alright, syanarah" "syanarah" he said and the line went dead. Damn, I like Bud and I was looking forward to him as a Brother-in-law. I sighed. Oh well, I always go too attached to my sister's boyfriends.

I shoved my phone in my pocket. "I suppose you heard?" I said to Naruto. He nodded. "Don't worry," he said, "There's no way I'm letting you go." I blushed and smiled.

~3 years later~

We were walking down the snowy London streets. I was now 18 and Naruto 19. "Sunako," he whispered in my ear. "Ne?" I said. We were right in front of my flat. "Will you be mine for Eternity?" he asked. He pulled a black box out of his pocket and opened it. In the center there was a beautiful diamond on white gold.

My eyes nearly popped out of my head. "Naruto!" I screamed throwing my arms around him. "So is that a yes?" he asked cocking an eyebrow. "Hmm, well.. I suppose that would be ok," I said sarcastically, "What the f*ck do you think? Hai Hai!!!" I screamed. He laughed and hugged me tight. "I love you," he whispered. "I love you too," I said burying my head in his jacket.

~2 years after that~

I lie on that stupid Hospital bed. I was so drugged it was unbelievable. Naruto brought the baby in a pink blanket over to me. "So shall we name her?" He said. "I think it should be.. hm.. Hanako," I said. "Flower child?" "Yup!" I said. I held Hanako in my arms. And drifted off to sleep.

That's the End!!!!!!!!!!! Tell me what you thought. I loved writing this story and I hope you enjoyed it. Tell me if I should continue my other story or delete it. Well, Syanarah!!!!!!!
Sign up to rate and review this story