Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Still thinking of name..

A Very Tiring Morning

by GrimCameron 0 reviews

WEll the day started out with the bathrooms being taken up, Jay is asleep in the basement shower, Neil is in the girls bathroom and Herry is in the Boys bathroom. Theresa needs a Shower, Archie nee...

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor - Published: 2008-01-20 - Updated: 2008-01-21 - 1267 words

0Unrated
A/N: OK! well this is a new story ihad just come up with, with the help of Dalnora. =) anyway i hope you like it!! OH! and in my story there is four storys in the brownstone: theres the top foor with Neil's, Atlanta's and Theresa's rooms and with a bathroom. Then there the next floor down with Herry's, Jay's and Archie's room, with a bathroom. And then theres the main floor with the living room and Kitchen and stuff. And then in the basement there is Odies's room and a bathroom.

I dont own Class of the Titans.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Theresa woke up and went into the kitchen for some breakfast, and met Jay in there, eating waffles.



"hey can i have some waffles?" Theresa asked half awake.



All Jay could do was nod because of his mouth being full of waffles. She grabbed a plate and started eating some waffles. Jay soon got up to go take a shower. He had to use Odie's Because Neil had locked himself in the one on the girls floor, and Herry was in the one on the boys floor.



He went downstairs to the basement in his plain purple boxers and yellow wife beater, but fell down the stairs because he had fallen asleep but woke up when he hit the last step.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Theresa was in the kitchen and couldn't get enough of the waffles. But she then pried herself away from them to go take a shower. She got up pulling down her pink nightie because it had inched its way up and went up stairs. But Neil was still in there, so she went to the boys one but Herry was in there so she went to Odie's. Jay had started the water and was now in the shower...... but he fell asleep. Theresa waited outside the bathroom, knowing that Jay took quick showers, BUT she didn't know he was asleep in the shower. Ps he just standing up with the water running asleep.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Soon after Archie had woken up and he smelled so he needed a shower (btw Archie hadn't showered since Wednesday and it is Saturday). So he went to his shower but Herry was in there, and so he went upstairs but Neil was in there so he went down to Odie's. Theresa soon saw Archie coming down in his Blue boxers with yellow polka dots and light blue wife beater. She was getting mad because Jay had been in there for ten minutes but his usual shower only took 3. 1 minute for shampooing, 1 minute for washing and 1 for singing. Theresa gave Archie a tired smile but he just grunted because he was in need of a shower. SO then it was soon 15 minutes and Jay still hadn't come out. He was still sleeping. Odie had woken up and saw Theresa and Archie standing at the foot of his bed. Because the whole basement is his room and then there is a door which was the bathroom. Anyway when he saw them he screamed. Archie just looked at him with weird looks and Theresa woke up from sleeping. Yes she fell asleep standing up too.. aren't her and Jay made for each other? =)



"What's going on?" Odie asked.



"Jay is taking FOREVER in the shower!" Yelled Archie.



"He has never taken this long in the shower before.... " Theresa said trailing off because she was falling asleep again.



"ummmmmm.. What about the girls and the boys floor bathrooms?" Odie asked slowly getting up.



"Neil is locked in the girls and Herry is in mine." Archie told him.



But then when Odie got up his expression went from being tired to being scared.



"What's wrong?" Archie asked, seeing Odies eyes pop open very quickly.



"NOTHING!" Odie yelled quickly and kinda embaressed.



But the truth was Odie really needed to poop, but he wasn't going to tell them that, so he just had to hold it which would suck. So he just sucked it up and fell in ling behind Archie in his x-men boxers and white wife beater.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Atlanta soon woke up and needed to pee so she walked down the hall to her bathroom, but she found out Neil was in there, so she went downstairs to the boy's bathroom but Herry was in there. So sighing she went down the next two sets of stairs to Odie's bathroom. Soon Archie and Odie (Theresa was still asleep) saw Atlanta coming down the stairs in her gray sleeping shorts (you know what i mean) and blue polo, and she was wearing her socks she usual wears. She just looked at them and then smacked her head on the side of the wall because she fell asleep but then woke up from the impact.



"Ummmm.. What!" She said as she hit the wall.



Archie and Odie laughed at her.



"SO, umm.. Ling?" She said not making much sense because she was so tired.



"Ah .. Yeah well, Jay is taking forever in the shower so were just waiting.. ?" Archie told her not really sure what she had just said.



She stumbled in ling behind Odie.



"OK! Half an hour is long enough!" Archie yelled cutting in front of the sleeping Theresa, causing her to wake up. He opened the door and Odie fallowed wondering what had happened to Jay.



"JAY!" Archie yelled.



"Huh?" Jay said waking up quickly.



"Hurry the hell up!!" Archie yelled.



"I haven't even shampooed or washed yet..." Jay said Trailing off. ' or sang' he thought.



"WELL you've been in the shower for 30 minutes now so HURRY!" Odie yelled "And theres a ling out here because Neil and Herry have the other bathrooms!"



They left the bathroom, Archie had slammed the door, but because he slammed it no one heard Jay fall down in the shower asleep again.



Archie and Odie went back into the ling with Atlanta and Theresa seeming to be having a very interesting conversation.. but the boys soon realized something.



"Atlanta? How did you get at the front of the ling?" Archie asked confused because he was now at the back of the ling.



She just shrugged and went back to her conversation with Theresa, which made no sense because Atlanta was really tired and Theresa was high off waffles even though she had, had them a long time ago, about 35 minutes ago. They soon finished their conversation and they turned to the boys.



"HAHA! Do you guys want to hear aFUNNY story??!!" Theresa yelled.



"umm... ok?" They boys said, and Atlanta responded with a loud "WHAT!?" as she hit her head on the door from falling asleep.



"Ok, well..." Theresa started but soon closed her eyes falling asleep again.



"Theresa!" Archie yelled making Theresa snap open her eyes.



"What?" She asked confused.



"You were gonna tell us a funny story!" Archie exclaimed.



Theresa just gave him a what the hell are you talking about kinda look, and Atlanta fell over asleep. They both earned a sigh from Archie.



"Ok, well lets just go upstairs.. i'll make everyone pancakes." Archie said slightly annoyed.



Odie quickly fallowed Archie up the stairs and Theresa helped a half awake Atlanta up the stairs, which didn't really work out because she was half awake too, causing them to fall forward onto Archie and Odie, But everyone finally made it up the stairs with only a few bruises.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: yup so thats the very first chapter =) hope you guys like it. R & R !! oh! and did you notice that i matched Jay and Archie's boxers and shirts with the same colours as their normal clothes! =P
Sign up to rate and review this story