Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > A different story to tell

First Impressions

by Korikian 2 reviews

I deleted the other chapters because they were to hard to follow so hopefully this way it makes more sense. Making minor change to 1st chapter to.

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: G - Genres: Fantasy - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2008-01-20 - Updated: 2008-01-21 - 618 words

1Exciting
I decided to rewrite this because it was to confusing and this might work better.
NOTE: I made a minor change in the 1st chapter I'm changing the broach to a necklace ( it was orignally mean to be that but for some reason i changed it)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“STOP THEIF!!” echoed through the alley way as a Young red headed girl sped through the town carrying a small loaf of bread. Her heart pounded in her chest as she raced around a corner diving behind an empty stand. Pressing her back hard against the inside she held her breath as she head loud footsteps rushing by.
‘ phew,” she gasped after a minute had passed “that was to close. Maybe its time I moved on to another village until the heat dies down.” She peeked her head over the stall and looked around cautiously. “I think I’m in the clear” she thought getting up slowly.

“THERE SHE IS!” yelled a voice not far behind her. She spun her head round to see a large group of soldiers chasing towards her. “This is NOT good” she screamed in her head as she sped of once more round the corner into the open market.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

‘Why does it have to be me?’ thought a young purple haired boy. ‘I mean I know she’s the only royalty left but I’ve never met the girl.’ He thought staring at the ground unaware of the bustling market going around him. ‘I just wish there were a way out of this stupid thing’ he thought kicking the ground angrily. The next thing he knew he was on the ground with a young girl lying on top of him.

“What just happened?” muttered the boy rubbing his head. He looked at the girl still on top of him she had gone as white as a sheet.

“Well, Well, Well” came a rather smug voice from behind him. He looked up to see a rather horrid little man grinning nastily at the girl. “Looks like you just ran out off luck missy.” He said taking a hold of her arm. “For weeks we’ve all been trying to hunt you down, and now that I’ve caught you I’m going to turn you in once and for all” he said as he began leading her towards a group of soldiers.

“Wait!” yelled the boy getting up quickly. “I can pay double for whatever she took” he blurted out stupidly. His face going red.

“Oh is that so?” commented the man his grip tightening on the girls arm causing her to wince slightly. “What if I don’t want to let her go?” he said nastily.

“How much do you want?” he said beginning to get frustrated. He glared at the man wanting to punch the him in the face just for hurting her.

“Two thousand” he said pausing to spit on the ground “Otherwise I’m turning her in.” He said pulling her father away from the strange boy.

“Deal” he said handing over a small bag filled with coins to the grubby little man who quickly let go of the girl shoving her towards the boy. “Take her, and don’t let me see her swiping anymore of my goods or else I won’t be so considerate.”

The girl stood there stunned for a few seconds before she ran off down an alley almost knocking over a cart.

‘who was he? And why did he help me?’ she thought as she tore down the street her heart pounding . “There’s something strange about him, but I don’t know what.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You obviously know who the two people are isn’t it obvious. :P

Korikian.
Sign up to rate and review this story