Categories > Original > Erotica

border patrol

by gchang 1 review

I got this from something that happened to a friend's friend. the plot overall describes how although the US is a great nation, it still has its flaws. One shot unless i get reviews and comments....

Category: Erotica - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica - Warnings: [X] [R] - Published: 2008-01-21 - Updated: 2008-01-21 - 678 words

2Insightful
It was night. Natasha could feel sharp rocks digging into her bare feet. She looked around, her family, and 40 more people, were marching with her to the US border.

Natasha replayed what had happened. Father had lost his job, nad her little brother had been diagnosed with a sickness. They had to go to USA to find work and medecine. But security had tightened since last time. If only they decided to go before, it would never have come to this.

Unlike the others, who were dressed in black to blend with the shadow and wearing sandals to protect themselves, all natasha had was a cloak to cover herself.

"daughter, we have arrived" natasha's father whispered.

Natasha looked up, far away she could see the glimmer of light in the security tower.

Natasha gave her father a hug and kiss, same with his mother and little brother.
she would not be seeing them again anytime soon.

As Natasha headed towards the building, she saw the last of the mexican group going over the hill.

Natasha had thought it over, this was a sacrifice she was willing to make. As she went up to the river, a tear trickled down her face.

She had worn a white cloak to make her stand out. The gaurds that were there had seen her and were marveling at her.

Slowly Natasha slid off her cloak to reveal her two-piece swimsuit. Tears were flowing freely from her now, but she had to stay strong. slowly she loosened her bra to reveal her breasts. She slowly pulled off her panties and got in the water. As she began swimming, she could spot the tiny little row of people crossing th river a kilometer or two away.
She swam all the way to the fence. There
she climbed up slowly so the gaurds could react, she was surrounded by the time she got down.

Helpless, she kneeled on the ground in surrender. hopefully the gaurds wouldn't notice her parents crossing into US soil.

But then she felt a tackle and hit the ground hard.

"what do u think ur doin bitch?!" laughed a gaurd.

Natasha only uderstood very little english. She had no idea what he was saying. But as she was cuffed at the wrist and ankles, she got an idea.


Natasha fell to her knees hard, as she saw the other gaurds stripping. All ten of them. As one gaurd thrust his cock in front of her face, all she did was stare at him. She felt something hard and metal on the back of her head. It was a gun.

"blow me or i blow ur brains"the gaurd said.

Now, Natasha had no idea what that meant, but she knew she had to be obediant. So gulping down her pride, she put his penis into her mouth. But then she felt hand prodding all over her body. Two fingers went into her wet clit. It twitched for a second, and she could feel a strange feeling throughout her body. It was not very comfortabe. She could heart laughter.

"oy, this one is a vrigin" he bellowed.

"then we'll have to save her won't we?" another laughed.

Natasha kept sucking, until the soldier slapped her.

"turn around" he ordered.

Natasha knew this phrase and did as she was told. With a quick thrust, sh could feel his long clock in her backside.

"we ain't gonna break your pussy yet" the gaurd laughed. he began rocking back and forth.

Natasha did not know what anal rape was, but she knew she didn't like this. She began to sob, and the soldiers just laughed. Finally when evryone had had a turn with her, she was thrown into a cell in the basement,nude, in the dirt.

"CLEAN YOURSELF!" they all jeered and dumped a bucket of water on her and walked out.

Natasha was wet, muddu, and scared in the security cell, but she knew that her family was safe. As she stared out the window, she could hear her family calling for her.
Sign up to rate and review this story