Categories > Anime/Manga > Bleach

Tattoos

by youkai_girl 0 reviews

Written for the Week 4 prompt, distract, at the bleach_contest community on LiveJournal. A warning for one naughty word. Ichigo is easily distracted by Renji when his shirt is off (who isn't?). ...

Category: Bleach - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Kurosaki Ichigo - Published: 2008-01-23 - Updated: 2008-01-24 - 277 words - Complete

1Hot
Tattoos
by: youkai_girl AKA eternalsailorsolarwind

Disclaimer: Bleach and all of its characters are owned by Tite Kubo, his Japanese publishers, and Viz. I own only some lovely merchandising. All characters in this work of fiction are over the age of 18.

A/N: Written for the Week 4 prompt, distract, at the bleach_contest community on LiveJournal. A warning for one naughty word. Ichigo is easily distracted by Renji when his shirt is off (who isn't?). Ichigo/Renji.

0o0o0o0o0o

They still had the power to stop him in his tracks every time they were revealed. That first glimpse of coal black lines drawn across tanned skin always diverted his attention from whatever Ichigo was doing. Even while in battle, there was a momentary hesitation; proprietary lust singing though his veins before reality reasserted itself. Just seeing those tribal markings drove him to end his battles quickly, all for the opportunity to touch and taste them again.

Those tattoos had been his siren song, drawing him to his former rival like the proverbial moth to a flame. His first love, though not his first lover; Renji had taught him the difference between fucking and making love. The one lesson he was actually willing to learn from the Soul Reaper. And during boring college lectures, thoughts of the red headed fukutaicho were his refuge of choice. More than once, Ichigo had been caught daydreaming during class. Daydreams that involved Renji and his erotically inked skin were always his favorite distraction. If nothing else, they let him fantasize about what he wanted to do to his lover the next time he got near him and his tattoos.
Sign up to rate and review this story