Categories > Anime/Manga > Inuyasha > IY Drabbles

Humanity

by darkelf19 0 reviews

A collection of drabbles written for iyfic_challenge, iyfic_contest, Isswkiwa, and my own amusement

Category: Inuyasha - Rating: R - Genres: Angst, Horror - Characters: Naraku, Other - Warnings: [!] [V] - Published: 2006-01-28 - Updated: 2006-01-29 - 200 words

0Unrated
Humanity

The only thing to fear...
Surrounded by darkness he feverishly whispers, staring at the writhing shapes of demons. Over and over the words spill from his lips as claws and fangs wrestle inches from him in a tide of flesh.

The only thing to fear...
Piece by piece they carve him away; weakness destroyed, discarded. Gagging on the metallic stench of blood, sweat beading his forehead, he waits. Flesh crawls over flesh, reorganizing, mending, creating a perfect demon body - impregnable.

The only thing to fear...
Mucus slides from new flesh, eyes focusing on the girl before him, and the mirror in her grasp. White-hot fear burns through him, binding him in its suffocating grasp.

The only thing to fear...
Quaking he backs away, HIS human eyes seared into his mind, knowing his flesh still bore the curse. Wildly staring at his hands, a maddening smile pulling at his lips, he lifts the razor sharp talons to his face.

Laughter rings through the air, madness in its notes. He stares once more at the mirror before him, seeing nothing; his eyes lying beside him.
"The only thing to fear..."
His smile fades; listening to the thumping of HIS human heart.
Sign up to rate and review this story