Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Thnks fr th Mmrs

The Finale.

by KitKathy4Real 0 reviews

Sigh. The end.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2008-01-27 - Updated: 2008-01-27 - 1732 words

0Unrated
"Are you kidding me? This! This is what you call damage control?" Patrick cried out waving a magazine in Peter's face.
Joe snatched the magazine from his hand and gave a short laugh. Patrick and Doc were on the cover, kissing intimately. In big yellow letters read 'Fall Out Boy. More focused on sex than music?' "Does, uh, Janet know we're coming out with our new CD next year? Oh shit! Is this the creepy stalker chick?" He said with the magazine open to the article. Mary was standing, shocked, in her towel with the caption 'she immediately called for Pete, /Fall Out Boy's bassist, and he rushed over to he and pulled her into their bedroom.'/ Pete rolled his eyes and nodded. "Damn. I love Elisa and all but she's pretty hot for a crazy chick."
"Crazy chicks are always the hottest." Andy said blandly, staring at the TV.
"I'll post on the website." Pete said quietly loading falloutboyrock on the computer.
Joe shouted a laugh again. How amusing it was how off this reporter was. How was she kidding-Doc and Patrick on a counter. C'mon they even had more class than that.


Doc and Lara lay on the floor of the tree house surrounded by pillows and blankets. It had been a little over a week since she had seen or spoken to either Andy or Pete. But she had seen the article. Doc had told her it was all a lie and that it was just some mad reporter chick. Lara didn't believe it.
Doc tried again. She turned on to her side to face Lara. "You should really just to them. I mean not even about the stupid article. I mean what harm could it do?"
"Really? You think that would work because I don't think it would. I had sex with both of them. They obviously hate me. I'm just gonna pretend this never ever happened. Go back to Aaron and just forget Fall Out Boy."
"No. I won't let you." Doc said defiantly.
Lara turned over on her side, away from Doc. She whispered. "I done with them. Just let it go."

3 weeks later and Fall Out Boy had publicity party. Doc somehow convinced Lara to come. Doc haven't yet informed Pete or Andy. Lara looked sad and out of place in her white dress and on the spinny barstool. The guys were playing and Doc had disappeared to talk to a woman about the sex rumors. She stared down at the floor and spun around in circles. She was going on circle 15 when a hand reached out and grabbed her shoulder, jerking her a little. She whipped her head around to find a spinning guy standing there.
"Hi?" she said blinking hard.
He smiled and said, "Hey. I don't know if this happens much but, uh, my name is Curtis and I was wondering if I could maybe buy you a drink. Possibly." Curtis was taller with dark short hair. He had brown eyes and a lip ring.
Lara smiled "If you don't mind that I'm taken and a bit of a mess then sure."
He laughed a little. "Not exactly what I was hoping for but one drink then."
He ordered two beers and sat next to her, "So why exactly are you a mess?"
"Are you good with confusing stories?" Lara asked. Curtis smiled and nodded. "Good. It started when I went to a Fall Out Boy concert 4 months ago. It was amazing. I got backstage passes and everything. My bestie, Doc, well she was drunk and I was, too. Well, I wasn't at first but then the guys friend, Dirty, challenged me to a drinking contest and I won. Doc went to bed with Patrick but they didn't actually have sex. Just, you know, everything pre-sex and whatnot. Andy and I had sex and the only problem with that is I had a boyfriend and I still have one. He's a total bore sometimes but I love him. Probably. Anyway, two days after I met the guys, I went to a party not unlike this one and the skeeze ball, Eli, tried to rape me. Andy saved me but Pete, he comforted me. Then I stopped hanging out with the guys for a while and Doc continued on with Patrick. I took Pete to my special spot that means the world to me and we had sex. It was amazing. Oh, sorry. But I couldn't be with him because, well, Andy and Aaron. Then I got really drunk and had sex with Andy, again. I sound like a whore, but I'm not. I wasn't like that before, I was different, I swear it. Pete walked in. And then he found out about Aaron. I decided then and there that I was not going to do this anymore. I left then morning and I went back to Aaron's and he told me he loved me and bought me this necklace that I can't wear for guilt of what I've done. Half a week later this article comes out with this naked fan and her love for Pete. And well...now I'm here." She finished quietly.
Curtis nodded his head and sipped his beer. "Well. It's simple. Who do you want to be with?"
Lara sighed and stared at the floor. "I don't know."
Curtis rest his hand on her knee, in a friendly way, and said, "Think about it. If it's none of them, give me a call." he scribbled his number on a napkin, "Or if you just need to talk about an amazing sex experience."
Lara laughed and took the napkin. "Thanks."

Lara woke up, suddenly. She blinked a few times and quickly recognized her surroundings-on the couch in the TV room of Fall Out Boy's house. "How did I get here?" she said aloud.
"You fell asleep in Doc's car." Came a voice. It was Pete.
"Oh. Hi. Um..." Lara ran her fingers through her choppy hair.
Pete chucked something to her. Her phone. "Aaron has been calling every twenty minutes for the last 2 hours. I'm guessing he thinks I'm getting you pregnant. But that's Andy's job."
Before Lara could say a word, Pete jumped up and left the room. Before she knew it, tears were leaking from her eyes onto her lap. She sat crying silently not hearing the footsteps getting closer.
"Lara? Are you okay?" Doc's soothing voice came. She flitted over and sat next to Lara.
"He hates me." she moaned quietly.
"No, of course not. He volunteered to watch you, make sure you weren't drunk off your bum." Doc said, wrapping an arm around Lara's shoulders.
"He doesn't have those feelings for me anymore. It's not fair." Oh lord. You had sex with both Andy and Pete. Poor thing. Ungrateful little...
"You have a boyfriend who loves you. Count your blessings. Call A-Rod. He's been calling my mobile like mad." Doc stood up and kissed Lara's forehead before leaving the room.
Lara dialed Aaron's number and listened for the ring. In the middle of the first, he answered. "Lord! Lara, where are you? Are you all right? Did Pete do something to you?"
"No, no. I'm fine. Don't worry, baby." The last word rolled easily off her tongue. She felt bad as though she did something wrong. Hmmm, wonder why. "I'm at Pe-Patrick's. Could I slept at your place tonight?"
"Of course! I'll be there in-wait, what's the address?" there was jingling of his keys in the background. Lara's mind went to Pete and Andy as she recited their address.
'This is the last time I will see them. It's not fair to Aaron'
She said goodbye and gathered her things, holding back tears. Aaron would be here soon, so she had to say goodbye quickly.
'I can still see Joe and Patrick though.'
She checked the kitchen first and found Joe and Elise cuddling and giggling.
"Hey, Lara, how are you? I haven't seen you in...forever." Joe said brightly.
"Yeah. I know but well make plans soon. I'm just gonna stay at Aaron's for a while." Lara smiled a little.
"Oh. The guy from the mall?" Elise stood up.
"Yeah. He'll be here soon. I just wanted to say goodbye."
Elise hugged her, "You know our number."
Joe hugged her too. His hug was nice. A proper guy hug. Brother like "Bye, cool kid."
Patrick walked in with Doc.
"I'm leaving. Aaron's on his way."
Patrick sighed and smiled, hugging her and kissing the top of her head, Doc followed with a hug.
"Call me. Or else I kill you." she said with an accent different from her own. Lara laughed and felt a tear run down her cheek. She probably looked like shit, dress wrinkled and make up smeared.
Patrick called for Pete and Andy.
Pete entered the crowded kitchen, Andy followed.
"I'm gonna go." Somehow the two understood what she meant : she wasn't coming back. They wouldn't see her tomorrow or the day after that. She wouldn't call or text. Almost like she was dying and her goodbyes were to her life with them. In a way, they were.
"Bye. Uh...By the way. Our new CD is coming out soon. Promote it?" Andy said smiling. She hugged him tight. Buried deep inside, his heart ached with the knowledge of losing her. In spite of everything, he still had feelings for her. Poor guy.
A horn honked and everyone jumped a little. Everyone slowly migrated to the front door and Patrick opened it. Pete walked outside with her and shut the door behind him.
"Bye." He started to turn but Lara's silent tears reflected the light of the moon and caught his eye. He pulled her into him and stroked her soft ebony hair. "I'm disappointed in you." He whispered.
Lara looked up confused. "Why?"
"You changed." He pushed some hair from her eye.

Realization dawned on her. She slowly lifted her mouth to his ear and he closed his eyes, hopefully. "That's why I lost you. I'll never forgive myself, either." She kissed his soft lips, the affair hidden by the darkness of night. She pulled away and rushed from the stoop before he opened his eyes. She paused at the car door and looked longingly at the house. "Goodbye, Pete."

The End.
How very cliché of me.
:]]
Sign up to rate and review this story