Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > When Safety Fails Us

When Safety Fails Us

by BeautifulxDisaster 2 reviews

Scarlett and Sarabeth are best friends that fall in love with vampire brothers...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Fantasy,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [V] [X] - Published: 2008-01-26 - Updated: 2008-01-27 - 580 words

0Unrated
My name is Sarabeth and this is my story of how safety failed me.

“Sarabeth!” yelled my best friend, Scarlett, up the stairs of my house. “ We have to leave now! The club doesn’t let people in after 10!”
It was a Saturday night and Scarlett and I were heading out to New York City to go to our favorite club, The Dead Awakening. We loved the Victorian Goth feel of the place.
“How long can it possibly take you to get ready?” whined Scarlett.
“Just hold on a sec,” I replied, looking into the mirror one last time.
I examined my short, dark red hair, my strikingly green eyes, full lips and hour glass shaped body. I am very short at 5’1”. Scarlett on the other hand, is 5’7”, has layered black hair, greyish eyes, and full, naturally red lips. She is very skinny if I may say so myself.
“Okay now, seriously!” I heard Scarlett say once again.
“Alright, alright don’t get your panties in a bundle, I’m coming!” I called back, quickly walking out of the bathroom and down my stairs.
*
“Here we are!” said Scarlett excitedly.
I nodded and stepped out of Scarlett’s silver Ford Focus and into the parking lot in New York City. The truth was, I didn’t really want to be there but I came along for Scarlett’s sake.
I was wearing a black mini dress with jeans underneath and red high heels. My red hair was pulled up into a messy bun. Scarlett was wearing a red sequined top with black skinny jeans and was wearing red flats. Her hair was down and wavy.
When we approached the bouncer, he let us right in and the people that were waiting to get in groaned and complained to the bouncer. As I passed him, he checked me out and winked at me. Gross, I thought to myself, disgusted. He was definitely not the greatest looking person on Earth if you catch my drift.
As soon as Scarlett and I entered the bar, we made a beeline for the bar. We sat there drinking our martinis until two men approached us. One of them, who I thought was very good looking, had black hair that went to his shoulders, hazel eyes, and was taller than me. (no surprise there) The other, who had a slight resemblance of the other, had brown hair, brown eyes or at least what color it looked like they were, and was also taller than me.
“ Hello ladies, can we buy you a drink?” said the hot one.
“ No we’re pretty good on drinks, but you can join us if you want,” replied Scarlett eyeing the man with the brown hair.
“ I think I’ll take you up on that offer,” said the brown-haired one, taking Scarlett’s hand and kissed it, making her blush a dark red. He just smiled at her seductively.
“ Well my name is Gerard and this is my little brother Mikey,” said the hot one looking right at me. I blushed.
“My name is Sarabeth and this is my best friend Scarlett, like her cheeks,” I replied looking at Scarlett. She just gave me a quick glare.
Gerard just chuckled which strangely turned me on.
“ Would you care to dance?” asked Gerard, holding his hand out like a gentleman.
That’s kind of strange for a club, I thought to myself but I quickly shrugged it off and took his hand.
Sign up to rate and review this story