Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > A Friendship To Last A Lifetime

Welcome To The Club

by checkered_stars 0 reviews

Sorry about the wait, but in return, I give you TWO updates. Enjoy. 1/2 updates

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2008-01-28 - Updated: 2008-01-28 - 810 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter 69-

The weekend had past, and we were back at school. Again.

Scarlet and I had a good time camping. It reminded me of all the good times we had when we used to go camping more often.

But that was over with and we were now in reality.

Oh joy.


“Rachel! Oh my god, guess what?!” Mikey squealed as he ran towards me.

“What?” I asked lifelessly.

“Okay, so, yesterday, I went round to Lily’s for a bit, and Gerard told me that Kara showed up.” Mikey said excitedly.

I couldn’t help but feel somewhat jealous.

“And what, this is the point where you tell me all of the rough sex that they had? No thanks.” I said.

“Nope. You’re going to like this one. Trust me.” Mikey smiled.

“Well, are you going to tell me?” I asked impatiently.

“Gerard pushed Kara away. She came onto him and he basically told her to fuck off.” Mikey said happily.

“Maybe we really are getting rid of Kara for good? I mean, now that Gerard’s told her to piss off, she’s got no real reason to hang around.” Scarlet guessed.

I smiled.

“Wait, what do you mean she came onto him?” I asked.

“She kissed him.” Mikey replied simply.

I frowned.

“Someone jealous?” Mikey sang, leaning his head towards me.

“No.” I shot back, pushing him away from me forcefully.

“Sure ya not.” Mikey teased.

“Whatever, shut up and get to class.” I muttered, shoving Mikey through the door to his next class.

“We all see right through you ya know.” Scarlet pointed out.

I ignored her.

“You and Gerard.” Scarlet added.

I shook my head and turned the corner.

“See you lunch time.” I said, walking into my next class.

*

I threw my bag down as I walked through the door.

“How was school?” Mum asked automatically.

“Ah, school. Same old, same old.” I sighed.

“So it was shit?” Mum asked.

“You bet cha.” I nodded, flying into the couch.

“I want you to clean out your room tonight. Get rid of all the stuff you don’t need and want, tomorrow I’m going to do your room and we’re done.” Mum said.

“Great ending to a shit day.” I said sarcastically.

“You better have it done by tomorrow morning, or I’ll get in there and just throw everything out. I don’t care if you need or want it, it’ll be gone.” Mum threatened.

“Left the worst to last huh?” I smiled.

“Maybe.” Mum joked.

“Ah, you’re lucky you have all day.” I teased, resting my hands behind my head.

“Nope. I’m leaving the hard part to you, the cleaning part. I just have to put the remaining in boxes.” Mum laughed.

“Damn.” I muttered.

“So you better get started. I don’t know if you’ve realized, but you need to dodge things when you walk in, it’s like, I don’t know what it is it’s so messy.” Mum shook her head.

“It’s Rachel’s sanctuary, that’s what it is.” I said smartly, twirling towards my bedroom.

“We’re having the Way’s over tonight.” Mum informed, making me loose my concentration and fall.

“What?!” I squealed.

“They’re good friends of ours Rachel, we haven’t caught up with them in ages. And I never really got to thank them properly when you were at the hospital and you stayed there for a couple of weeks. You ah, have a problem with that?” Mum asked slowly.

“YES!” I screamed.

“Something you’re not telling me?” Mum asked.

“Gerard and I broke up.” I shrugged.

“When?” Mum squealed.

“Last week.” I replied.

“And you’re only telling me now?! What the fuck! Rachel!” Mum yelled.

I stared at her blankly.

“I don’t want to talk about it.” I said, turning and walking for my room again.

“Okay, fine. But they’re still coming over. We’ve already organized everything, we can’t just tell them they can’t come.” Mum shrugged.

“But, we could make an excuse!” I said hysterically.

“You’re avoiding him aren’t you?” Mum asked, resting her hand on her hip.

“Sorta. Not technically.” I said quietly.

“Meaning?…” Mum said, confused.

“We agreed to just, not be friends for a while.” I said, looking down.

“Why? You’s have been friends for years.” Mum said.

“It’s just too weird.” I said.

“Kara.” Mum said, finally getting the picture.

I rolled my eyes.

“Did Gerard cheat on you with Kara?” Mum asked quietly.

“No.” I said defensively.

“Just found them in a comprising position.” I added quietly.

Mum looked at me, shocked.

“I never thought Gerard would be that type of guy.” Mum said disappointedly.

“Welcome to the fucking club.” I muttered, slamming my bedroom door.
Sign up to rate and review this story