Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > That Tearing Sound of Love Notes.

eight.

by Felixx 5 reviews

Keira talks to Mikey.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2008-01-28 - Updated: 2008-01-28 - 1150 words

0Unrated
It’s been 2 days and I haven’t heard one word from Mikey. It’s starting to worry me actually. I see him in the odd class, but usually he’s either in the sick bay or jigging class. I sighed and pressed my palm against my forehead, suddenly becoming tired of adverbs.
“You alright?” I heard someone whisper from my left. I glanced and smiled, Frank looked worried god bless him.
“I’m fine.” I mouthed, waiting for a smile back before getting back to this rotten worksheet. God this seemed harder than usual, I must have a lot on my mind. I glanced over at Frank again who was leaning his own head in his hand, probably consumed in a question on the sheet. I noticed his arm, the bandage was still there. I sighed and looked back to my paper once more. This was past ridiculous, I know something’s up but I just don’t have the heart to ask him. He might tell me in his own time, I thought. I finished the last question and stood from my desk, moving to the front and handing the teacher my paper.
“Since you’ve finished so quickly you can leave Keira.” He said warmly. I smiled and thanked him, grabbing my bag and exiting the classroom, but not before blowing Frank a kiss at the door. He put up his hand like he was catching it and put it in his pocket. I giggled and closed the door, making my way toward the main doors. I pushed them open, feeling the sun on my face and I smiled, though froze when I heard something rustling close by. I walked out, letting the doors shut behind me and looked around, noticing someone sitting under a tree nearby. I frowned and walked closer to them to get a better look, though sighed when I realized who it was.
“Mikey..”
“Don’t.” He whispered, turning to look at me. “I know you hate me now, I know I shouldn’t have done that, heck, for all I know I’m going to hell now. So please, just don’t.” He said, putting his head down and continuing to play with a piece of grass he had in his fingertips. I sighed and crouched down next to him, touching his shoulder and gently pushing a piece of hair out of his face. He didn’t move, didn’t show any emotion, just sat as still as he could.
“Mikey, I didn’t come over to tell you you’re a bad person.” I said. He kept his gaze to the floor. “I came over to tell you I missed you.” I said softly, pushing some more hair out of his face. I saw his lip twitch, and he breathed in. I smiled and sat down on the grass fully, turning around and lying down on his lap so my face was looking up to his. Still he didn’t meet my gaze, but stared directly at the grass. I saw his lip twitch again and I grinned.
“You can smile you know Mikey. I love to see you smile.” I said. He gave a tiny smirk and I poked his cheek, making him giggle.
“There’s the Mikey I know!” I said, throwing my arms in the air. He smiled and bent down, hugging me.
“Thanks Keira.” He said.
“No problem.” I hugged back and stole his glasses, putting them on myself and squinting around awkwardly. He laughed and took them back, putting them on his face.
“Can I ask though, does Frank or any of the guys hate me?” He asked. I scoffed.
“Yeah Mikey, Frank hates you like shit, Gerard, your own brother, wants you dead and Ray and Bob just don’t care about you.” I said sarcastically. He raised an eyebrow and I laughed.
“I’m kidding, they don’t hate you. They want you back more than anything. And Frank, is more upset than angry. He misses you little dude.” I said, poking his cheek again. He smiled.
“Really?”
“Really Really.” We heard the bell ring over the speakers and I sat up, leaning over and kissing his cheek.
“I do love you Mikey.” I said. He smiled and kissed my own cheek back.
“I love you too.” I stood up, happy. Finally things were worked out. I grabbed Mikey’s hand and led him toward the tree our group usually sat under. I raced over and skid down on my knees, ruining my skirt but oh well.
“Rest.” I mumbled, lying down and sprawling myself out under the tree. I heard Mikey laugh and sit down next to me, pulling out his sandwich. Next thing I know someone’s growling and crawling on me, forcing me to laugh.
“Fuck off Frank.” I said. He laughed and leant down, letting his lips meet mine and then pulling away too quickly for my liking. He did it on purpose, asshole. He gave me that smug smirk of his and sat down, pulling out his lunch and beginning to eat it, still smirking. I raised my eyebrows.
“Is that how you want to play it then?” I asked. He shrugged, still smirking. Oh it’s on. I moved over slightly toward him, letting my leg just touch his own and I lay my head down on his shoulder. I felt him relax and I smiled, bringing my hand up and placing it just above his knee.
“Hey Frankie..” I whispered to him, letting my hand travel up further.
“You wanna come to my room tonight?” I asked, my hand still sliding even further up his leg. I heard his breath hitch and I smiled. He nodded and I brought my hand up just that little bit higher.
“Too bad, I have plans.” I said matter-of-factly, moving away completely and sitting down next to Mikey. I looked back at him to see him gaping and I laughed.
“Serves you right.” I said. He smiled and cocked an eyebrow.
“Plans or no plans, I’m getting you back tonight.” He said, and I smiled, looking at Mikey who was desperately trying to get a piece of tomato on his fork. He was jabbing at it continuously, telling it some aweful things mind you.
“Fucking tomato, why don’t you die.” He muttered, still jabbing at it with his fork. I laughed and rested my head on his shoulder, feeling his arm stop and he just picked it up with his fingers.
“Hey Eloise?” I called, looking over to where her and Gerard sat. She looked up and smiled in response.
“Want to come to my room tonight so we can do that thing?” I asked. She nodded, still smiling and looked at Gerard and Frank, who were both looking at us in question. I laughed.
“See you tonight then.”
Sign up to rate and review this story