Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Give 'Em Hell Kid

7 / Back And Forth The Struggle Consumes Us All, Trying To Keep A Level Head

by frankxgerard 0 reviews

Frank couldn’t really feel anything different, but there was a strange feeling of separation from Gerard when he was around them.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Romance,Sci-fi - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2008-01-28 - Updated: 2008-01-28 - 756 words

0Unrated

Lol, I didn't think MCR was ever punk, but I'm happy Gerard notices the reaction to their change.

Oh, and Bob is back. =D

And Gerard has chest hair. Yay... I guess. He looks really unsexy:

http://i130.photobucket.com/albums/p270/tatufan4eva/Gerard_from_new_NME_click_all_sizes.jpg

Not that I care. And you can hardly see it anyways, what's he gonna do, shave it off. I bet LynZ loves it. I'm sulking, just to let you know. TEEEENY.

Really kinky vampire fucking in about three chapters, which is sperated into two parts. And then again in like five chapters after that. So, read and reveiw please, cause I'm not getting very reassuring thoughts about continuing. =(

School starts for me in a few hours, and I'm skipping up to ninth grade, so I'm scared. Wish me luck, because I'm so freaked out I could cry, which I probably will. I've never ridden the public bus to school before. Or worn a shitty uniform. =P

--------------------------

(Title from “Becoming The Bull” – Atreyu)

“Mikey’s almost ready.”

Frank looked toward the staircase. Mikey had been upstairs writing in some old notebook for the whole day. Alexis had only been there for two days, and she had spent most of them sleeping. Something she apparently hadn’t had a lot of time to do when she was occupied with her human job.

Buildings crumbled the city streets. No matter where they could go, it was all rubble and death. Alexis tagged along, lagging behind for most of the time.

“Where are we going?” Frank asked finally after they had left.

“To Justin’s…,” Gerard mumbled.

Frank touched his mouth faintly.

“Even after they did that to y- to us?” Frank exclaimed.

Gerard nodded. “That’ll be a safe place till most of this blows over.”

Frank couldn’t believe him.

“You’re back,” Justin said once they had arrived, entering straight through the wall instead of the door. Alexis looked shaken beside them.

“There’s nowhere else to go…,” Gerard answered indignantly.


Gerard could tell Frank felt strange around the huge refuge of wolves. Frank couldn’t really feel anything different, but there was a strange feeling of separation from Gerard when he was around them.

The heel of Gerard’s palm pressed into Frank’s back, urging him forward.

Frank glared at Ryan, who was standing to Justin’s left, as they passed.

Gerard looked back and caught Alexis stealing a furtive glance toward Ryan. Ryan smiled sheepishly. Hm, a match made in heaven, Gerard thought.

They trekked down the stone hallways. The refuge inhabitants were staring out at them from the alcoves in the huge halls, wide-eyed and hopeless. Justin had no doubt informed them of the forthcoming destruction.

“N-no…,” Frank whimpered as they got closer to the hall he had spent so much time in as a ghost.


Frank’s fingers trailed down the wood of the hall; the stone progressed to smaller and smaller chambers and passages. He reached toward whatever was near him, hearing it, his pupil-less eyes darting frantically. It was one of the pack members. They ran quickly, afraid of the blood soaked, pale figure.
“Gerard,” Frank whispered to himself, feeling his way along the wall back to the room he had been left inside. It was the only one whose door was open. Locks wouldn’t stop a ghost. They just, weren’t there. It wasn’t that he walked through the walls, he just got in. Gerard knew that would happen, but he had locked it anyways.



Frank shivered, holding onto the hem of Gerard’s coat as they entered the darker caverns.

“What’s going on?” Alexis asked.

“Shh,” Gerard shushed her, stopping to pick up Frank in his arms.
The halls were dark; it was after curfew, but Gerard and Frank could see perfectly. Well, Gerard could.

Frank clung around Gerard’s neck when blood started dripping from the back of his throat and out of his mouth. Gerard had warned him about this.

They got past the room Frank had occupied while Gerard had left him, and continued on to where more dwellings were located. Werewolves didn’t have it great in society. They couldn’t hunt and they couldn’t run freely without the chance of actually being killed by other animals in the wild. It wasn’t a bad place to live, Justin’s shelter, but most people didn’t want to stay holed up in a cave for their life.
Sign up to rate and review this story