Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Bang the Doldrums

Chapter 5

by Gangsta_Girl 4 reviews

Beautifully broken.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama - Published: 2008-01-29 - Updated: 2008-01-29 - 491 words

2Exciting
A/N: This is kinda short, but I missed this story. I just thought I'd add to it since I've left it alone for so long.

Brendon could hear Ryan's muffled cries from beneath his pillow. He sat up. "Are you okay? Because your crying is really makin' it hard to sleep." Ryan shot him a mean glare. Brendon groaned and got off the bed and went over to him.

"What are you doing?"

Brendon ignored him and picked him up off the ground and placed him on the bed. Ryan was staring at him as if Brendon had lost his damn mind. Brendon simply stood from the side of the bed, studying the tall boy lying uncomfortably among the thick, rumpled comforter.

“Is your arm okay?”

“It’s fine.” Ryan said, rubbing his shoulder unconciously, back pressed against the large white pillow.

“Well, if you want, you can stay there. Get some rest. I’m gonna… go pass out on the couch.” Brendon stated, pointing behind him to the door.

“You-“ Ryan found himself blurting out as Brendon ambled towards the door. Brendon stopped and eyed his hurt friend. “Uh… you…” Ryan bit his lip.

Even in dark shadows, Ryan was nothing short of stunning. Brendon blinked twice just to rest his eyes from his blinding beauty.

“You… don’t have to go,” Ryan reluctantly uttered.

Brendon shook his head. “What else do you propose I do, Ry?” Brendon continued, not wanting Ryan to actually answer. “I’m still pretty drunk right now, so it’d be best if I just go to the living room. I don’t want to hurt you again.” He winced just thinking about the incident.

“You could never hurt me, Brendon.” Ryan whispered. “Believe me… I’m already broken.”

Brendon sighed and moved over to the bed and took a spot next to his friend. “Why do you put up with me?” he said slowly, trying to make out Ryan’s features as he spoke because no matter how hard he tried, he liked the way his lips formed words, the way his tongue clicked against his teeth as he vocalized.

Ryan sighed and shuffled down, laying flat on his back. He turned on his side and looked at the dark haired boy beside him awaiting his response. “I don’t know.”

Brendon nodded solemnly, not exactly expecting such a drab response. He yawned silently and sleep came easily, instantaneously. Before he knew it, sleep overtook him. Ryan stayed up for a while longer, thinking. Simply thinking as the dull pain in his arm dripped away into nothingness.

Ryan’s ears caught the soft breathing of his best friend. Ryan closed his eyes, letting the air slipping from Brendon’s mouth soothe his nerves. Ryan found himself leaning forward and lightly tasting Brendon’s cushioned lips.

He was sure he’d regret it in the morning but right now…

He couldn’t care less.
Sign up to rate and review this story