Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Half The Man I Used To Be

Chapter 9

by FreakOfNature 0 reviews

Control yourself. your better off alone.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2008-01-31 - Updated: 2008-02-01 - 975 words

0Unrated
The next morning Patrick had woken up first, although Pete had planned it differently in his mind. He sat up in bed and looked over at the sleeping figure. He smiled to himself and wondered why Pete hadn't woken him up last night. He also wondered why he had dreams of Pete talking to him. He had wished the dream was real and was quite dissapointed when he found out that it had just been another weird dream of his, like usual.

"Hey." Pete said, rubbing the sleep from his eyes.

"Hey." Patrick replied smiling all the while.

There was a breif moment of aquwardness, and then Pete spoke.

"Um...What are you doing in my bed?"

Patrick looked puzzled. "Pete, this is my bed."

Pete looked mildly suprised. "Oh! Right.....I must have been sleeping...And Walking..And, came in here. Um, sorry Pat."

"No problem Petey. How'd you sleep?"

"Like a baby. You have a comfy bed. You should let me sleep in here more often..I mean- Uh."

"Yeah ok." Patrick said a little too soon.

"Yeah? Yeah ok." Pete replied, his cheeks turning a light shade of pink.

Suddenly Joe popped in, and jumped on the bed singing. "Petey and Pattycakes sittin' in a tree. K-I-S-S-I-N-G! First comes looooove, then comes marriage, then comes a baby in the baby carriage! Wooooohoo!"

Joe then took off his shirt and started swinging it above his head in circles.

"Shut up, dickwad!" Pete said, kicking Joe in the pants.

Joe fell over and held onto his nuts for dear life. "Oi Vae! My manhood! Pete killed my manhood!"

"Whats going on in here?" Andy asked as he walked into the room.

"Oh nothing. Joe was just about to go make me and Patty some breakfast."

Joe turned his head. "I was what?"

"Remember? You were GOING TO MAKE US BREAKFAST." Pete said, grinding his teeth together.

"Jesus, alright." Joe left for the kitchen.

"Well that was weird..." Andy mumbled as he sat down on the end of the bed.

"So...You guys looked comfy together this morning..."

"We what?" Pete asked, hoping he heard wrong.

"Ya know, you guys would make a cute couple. You were so adorable this morning. All cuddly and everything."

Both Pete and Patricks cheeks turned red with embarrassment.

"I'm gonna go get dressed now." Pete said quickly as he ran out the door and up the stairs to his bedroom.

Patrick gave Andy a rude stare. "What?" Andy asked.

"You know what. Don't tell me you don't."

Andy sighed. "Well Pat, it is sort of obvious. I mean, c'mon, you can't tell me you actually DON'T like him."

"Ok, but you can't tell anyone. Not even Joe."

"Can't tell me what?" Joe asked, as he stuck his head through the crack of the door.

"Patrick has a crush on Pete." Andy replied quickly.

Joe smiled. "I knew it! I knew it! I knew it! Oh my gosh, you guys have to hook up. You'd be the cutest couple since Beyonce and Jay-z! Wouldn't you agree my dear friend Andy?"

"Well indeed I would Joseph. They would be cute as muffins in a basket." Andy replied in a random brittish accent.

"Guys! STOP! NOTHING IS GOING TO HAPPEN! You can't tell him. I'm positive he doesn't like me that way." Patrick yelled at the two of them.

"How do you know?" Joe lisped as he jumped up and down excitedly.

"Because. You've seen all the girlfriends he's had. Theres no way he'd go for a guy like me. I don't even know if he likes dudes to begin with!"

Patrick got up and walked out of the room before Joe or Andy could say anything. He went into the kitchen and started eating the eggs that Joe had made for breakfast. Just the thought of telling Pete scared him to death, and he especially wasn't going to tell him at this point and time. Way to much was going on for either of them to talk about it.

Pete came rushing down a few moments later and started throwing things in the blender like a mad man. He didn't even bother to pour it into a glass, and simply downed everything while it was still in the blender.

"You ok?" Patrick finally asked.

"Yeah. I gotta get some of my stuff from my parents house today, do you wanna come with?"

"Sure." Patrick replied.

"When are we going?"

"Now. It's pretty stormy out. I don't think I have to worry about the sunlight today."

Patrick nodded and grabbed his coat and shoes.

The two of them hopped into Patrick's car, Pete in the drivers seat, Patrick in the passenger, and they drove down the road. Pete's house wasn't too far away and it only took them a matter of minutes to get there.

Before Pete could exit the car, Patrick grabbed his arm gently. "Wait, Pete. How are you going to explain to them about..You know."

"Being a vampire? Um....I'll deal with that when I come to it."

"Hey. I'm here for you ya know."

Pete smiled. "I know. Thanks Patrick."

Patrick followed Pete up the driveway and into the tall white house. Pete stopped abruptly before going through the door.

"What is it?" Patrick asked, looking over Pete's shoulder.

"Someone's been here." He said, pointing to the broken glass window above the door.

Pete kicked the door open and began searching the house. "Mom!! Dad!"

Patrick followed him around and helped him look.

"Check downstairs, i'll be right back." He ordered.

Patrick could see the worry in his eyes, but did as he was told while Pete went upstairs.

No more than a few seconds later, all Patrick could hear was Pete; screaming.

Cliffhanger. Wah wah WAH! Tune in next week when we see what really happends.
Sign up to rate and review this story