Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Half The Man I Used To Be

Chapter 10

by FreakOfNature 1 review

What happened to the world we knew? we were so much better than this.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2008-01-31 - Updated: 2008-02-01 - 484 words

0Unrated
Patrick ran up the stairs as fast as his legs would carry him. He continued to hear Pete scream again and again. He knew by this point, something terrible had happened. Part of him didn't want to know what had happened. He wanted so badly just to turn around and leave, but he knew he damn well couldn't; at least, not until he knew what was going on.

He followed Pete's screaming across the hall, and into a large bedroom. It was the most frightfull scene he had ever laid eyes on. The walls, originally white, were now stained with blood. The furnature was smashed into pieces, along with everything else in the room.

He looked over and saw Pete crouched on the ground holding a womans body in his arms. He was rocking her back and forth like a mother would too a baby.

"Oh my god, Pete?" Patrick gasped. He walked closer to his friend.

Pete began to sob. "They fucking killed her, Patrick! They killed her!!"

Patrick knew then, exactly who they were and who they had killed. The body in Pete's arms was his mothers. She was dead.

Patrick had no idea what to do or what to say. There was obviously nothing he could do at this point. Everything had gone to hell. He looked away from the horrible sight, and down by his feet was a small piece of paper. He picked it up, and read what was written on it.

As you can see, I did quite a good job of making them suffer. The question is, what are you going to do about it? I'll be waiting....
-William

Patrick gulped. "Pete, I think you should look at this." He held the piece of paper in front of his friends face as he read it.

Suddenly, Pete got up off the floor and ran down the stairs. Patrick followed closely behind, making sure his friend didn't do anything stupid. Pete got into the car, along with Patrick and sped down the road as fast as the car would go. The car stopped abruptly, and Pete got out and ran inside. Patrick continued to follow.

"What going on?" Andy asked as the two came into the house.

Pete ignored what Andy had said and ran upstairs into his bedroom. He came back a few moments later with a wooden stake in his hand.

"Pete calm down. What are you going to do?" Joe lisped.

Pete continued to ignore his friends and got into the car and drove away. Patrick, Joe and Andy ran after him in attempt to stop him, but failed. He was gone in an instant.

"Patrick, dude, what's going on?" Andy asked once more.

"We have to follow him. He's going to go after the vampires."

"Wait, why?" Joe asked.

"They killed his parents"

Tune in next week? Yeah right. I couldn't wait that long.
Sign up to rate and review this story