Categories > Celebrities > Good Charlotte > Joel's life has change

chapter 2

by blacknailsgd 0 reviews

Joel makes a big mistake. Joy trys to kill herself!

Category: Good Charlotte - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Horror - Warnings: [!!!] [V] - Published: 2008-02-03 - Updated: 2008-02-04 - 2026 words

0Unrated
chapter 2 Joy is meeting new friends




Benj's pov

I woke up in Brandy's room I guess I fell asleep there. I went to see if Josh was awake. He was in the kitchen fixing breakfast which was nice I think. I got something out of cold box it was frappuccino I gotta have one every morning. I know Joel will be calling in a minute to if shes ok which she is. I'm wondering who did Joel meet last night? Then I heard my cell ringing.

"Hello?" I said.

"Hey Bro. sup?" Joel said.

"Nothing just waking up you?" I said sitting down in a chair the kitchen.

"I jus woke up myself I was calling to see if Brandy is ok?" Joel asked.

"Shes fine Joel she is still sleeping. So how did your date go last night?" I said.

"It went well i thought. Shes very nice, she has a outgoing personality. Can you get the guys together so we can double date Benj you & Sophie are welcome." Joel said.

"Yea I think so. What about Brandy?" I said.

"I'm going to take her with us. You can call Billy hes yours I dont wanna mess with his girlfriend she is so bitchie." He said.

"OOOO.....kno you dont Joel you call him I got stuck calling him the last time. Shes mad at you not the rest of us if you would give her chance not bitch at her all the time shes really a nice person." I said Josh is calling me for breakfast.

"Mmk I guess." joel said.

"Thats my Joely." I said.

"DO me a favor?" Joel said.

"Yea sure." I said

"You put Josh on the phone plz?" He said. I asked Josh to come here.

"Hey Josh do me a favor plz?" Joel asked.

"Yea sure what is?" Josh asked.

"Would you hit benj on the back of the head." Joel said.

He hit me on the back of the head.

"Not fair Joel you know you could do your own dirty work. Stead of gettiing Josh to do it." I said I knew he didnt like me calling him that. Joely but he deserve it hes my bro thats how I show my love to him.

"When are you planning to bring my daughter home. Or are you just going to keep her." He said I knew he wanted his daughter home.

"You know i was planning on keeping her!" I said.

"Benj not fair you know I half to see her. You'll give her back at bedtime." He said.

"Yes dad I'll bring by after shes good awake. I know you're a night away from your little girl." I said.

"Ok I'll see ya when you get here?" He said.

"Ok bye Joel." I said hanging up. Then I saw Brandy up.


Joel's pov

So Benj brought my daughter back hes convince that shes his. I know hes kidding I am so ready for her to meet my friends. Benj kept Brandy wit him while I went to pick her up. I went up to her door and knocked.

She came to the door. "Hey sup?" she said getting her coat.

"Nothing much I just came to see a girl if she wanted to come with me to see my friends." I said taking her hand.

"Sure lets go." She said shutting her door.

"So are you ready?" I said getting in my car.

"Yes I am. I'm excited about meeting your friends." Joy said.

"Yea except for Cayln watch out for her thats Billy's girlfriend. But the rest are nice." I said.

So We got there i parked the car we in there was demon her self. Yea we have the right place.

Normal pov

"Hi Joel who is this?" Billy asked.

"Hey Billy this Joy." Joel said sitting down.

"So where is every1 else?" Joel asked.

"Well as far I know Benj is coming with Brandy, Paul said he couldnt make it, Deano said that he would meet you another time he had some family issues." Billy said.

"Well look at that here comes Brandy." Joel said getting up watching his little girl run to him. He grabed her up and sat down.

"Joy this Brandy. Brandy this Joy the girl I met with last night." Joel said watching Joy's reaction.

"Hi Brandy." Joy said watching Benjamin sit down.

"Hey so Joel who this?" He asked looking at her.

"O'yea Benj this Joy. Joy this Benjamin!" Joel said.

"Hi so this is famous Benji Madden that I have heard so much about." Joy said.

"All good I hope." He said.

"Yes its all good." She said.

"Benj where is Sophie at?" Joel asked

"She couldnt come had things to do." Benj said.

Damn it Joel how come every girl i bring home they all go after Benji for?

"Hi I'm Cayln Billy's girlfriend." Cayln said.

"Hey I'm Joy its nice to meet you." Joy said.

So Joy has met every1. Joel has gotten drunk too. Joel jus wanted sex. Benj knew that he told him not too. Cuz she would wake up feeling bad, he had a daughter. Joel knew he didnt want his daughter exposed to that so Benj took her home.

Joy's pov

Yes I'm home yay for me. I feel some1 getting me it looks like Joel but Joel didnt have all color tattoos his were black and white. It must be Benj hes so nice to take me home. So he put me into bed he left something on my table and then left.

So next day

Joel left his kid over at my house. Then I figure it out he wanted me for a babysitter. Yea I met the other guys there really nice especially Benjamin.

So after a month Joy and Cayln had be come to friends. Cayln knew that Joy was nice person Joel was jus using her for her babysitting skills and sex.

Cayln's pov

Yes I agree Joy is being used not in the right way Joel. Billy agreed with me. I think Billy said that he would say something to Joel when he got there. Billy was leaving.

"Bye Billy Martin I wanna know whats going on with Joel?" I said shaking hands with him.

"Mmk babe I'll see ya after while." Billy said leaving me in his house. So I called Joy over we spent the day getting drunk and having fun.

Billy's pov

I'm here in the studio watching Brandy sleep. Then Benj came in.

"Hey Benj sup?" I asked.

"Nothing much just got into a fight with Joel." He said sitting by me.

"What is going on with Joel?" I said watching Benj's face.

"I dont know I told him not use her for sex then for babysitter. I'm not lettiing him do that to her." He said.

"Benj dont you have Sophie?" I said.

"No she broke up me she found some1 better. Besides I like Joy anyway." Benj said.

"Hey Joel sup?" I said.

"Great Benj has a crush on my kid's nanny." Joel said.

"YES I DO GOTTA PROBEM WITH IT? Joel you have been treating her like crap. Then you dump Brandy on her without asking dude thats fucked up and you know it. You were just sucking up to her so she could watch your kid while you go out with Nicole or Hilary or some slut that would have you. Dude thats mess up you know it. You are using her for your self gain thats wrong so dont throw it all in my face." Benj said getting madder by the minute.

"You 2 seattle down now your going to wake up Brandy?" I said trying to get in between them.

Then Josh came in to see his niece. "Hey Josh you take Benj I'll take Joel." I said he looked at me like whats going on.

"War war three if we dont get them seperated." I said he took Benj in the back.

Josh's pov

Joel and Benj were mad at eachother again which isnt something for them not to.

"Benj can you tell me whats going on?" I said sitting down.

"Have you met Joy?" Benji said.

"Yes I have he told that they were in love." I said.

"Thats shit Josh he treats her like babysitter and sex. Hes using her for he wants thats not right." Benj said getting mad.

"Ok Benj I believe you. Stay here I'll go straight this out right now." I said leaving.

"JOEL WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?" I said Brandy woke up.

"Hi Brandy you and me will talk later." I said picking up Brandy. "Hey baby sup?" I said to her.

"nohtign I think uncle Josh why is every1 yelling for?" SHe said wipeing the sleepness from her little eyes. I could tell she was still wanted to sleep.

"Baby your dad is going to learn something. You remember Joy?" I asked she nodded.

"Babysitted me?" she said.

"Thats right sweetie but daddy is going to pay her right?" I said looking at Joel.

"Yes Josh I'll pay her." Joel said.

Joy's pov

Yes I'm having the time of life. Joel is so going to hear from me when I see him. I had it I had enough so i went to bathroom Cayln just went to sleep. I had my pocket knife with me so i locked the door. Then I saw all though other places I cut. I started cutting my chest open then I started to think how Joel use me. I felt so dizzy passed out.

Normal pov

"Hey guys I'm out of here?" Billy said leaving to his car.

"Hey Billy is Joy at your house?" Benj asked.

"Yea she should be shes probley getting drunk with Cayln. You wanna come over?" Billy asked.

"Yeeea if thats all right?" Benj asked again.

"Yea it is come on well take my car I'll drop you back by." Billy said.

"Are you sure?" Benj asked again.

"Yea Benj stop asking so many questions common." Billy said.

They both got in went to his house.


Joel's pov

Man I just wanted her to babysit my kid. So what if I want sex not they could blame me for it. Joy shes jus there for my kid and sex.

"Joel Rueben Madden What crap is wrong with you?" Josh said.

"Uncle Paul?" Brandy said.

"Hey sweetpea you wanna come with me go see Deano?" Paul asked

"yeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaa can I daddy?" She asked me.

"Sure baby have fun?" I said watching go to Paul. They left.

"Joel Madden Mom didnt raise you like that you should be a shame of your self taking advanage of girl like that." Josh said hitting me in the back of head.

"OW Josh that hurts." I said i rub the back of my head. He thinks I'm not letting him make up my mind for me.


Cayln's pov

I last thing I remember Joy going to bathroom. Then I past out.

"Hey Billy sup?" I said then Benj came in after him.

"Just getting in is all you remember Benj." Billy said.

"Yea Hi Benj." I said wanting to know where Joy is.

"Cayln have you seen Joy today?" Billy asked.

"Yea um....the last I remember she was going to bathroom." I said.

"Hey I need to use your restroom I'll be back." Benj said.


Benj's pov

Damnit Joy I wanted to you how I feel but sense I cant find you. I guess I will wait until I see you.

I went his bathroom it was locked? "Hey Billy does your bathroom always lock?" I yelled at him.

"No its not why?" He said. "Its locked I gotta go." I yelled back. Here he come he try so he took his ice pic and open it.

I open the door there Joy lying in pool of her own blood. I went to her. "BILLY CALL 911 NOW." I yelled to him.

"Joy sweetie hold on baby girl I'm getting you help." I said to her then Cayln came back saw she past out.



reviews are welcome!
Sign up to rate and review this story