Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > And I'll Keep Singing This Lie

Chapter 1

by azn___x 1 review

Read, Rate, & Review.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Romance - Warnings: [!] [V] [X] - Published: 2008-02-02 - Updated: 2008-02-04 - 416 words

0Unrated
I feel their eyes on me, looking in the rearview mirror, making sure that I’m alright. Ignoring them, I had to find myself another comfortable spot between some of our moving boxes. My mother’s emerald eyes and my father’s ocean blue ones piercing through the mirror. It’s not like I’m going anywhere. Where else would I go? My so called “friends” back in Richmond did not believe me. No one did, and no one will.
“Logan Rae, why do you insist on putting your beautiful hair up like that? Why don't you wipe off some of that make up, and take out those piercings.” My mother’s a little too high of a pitch voice rang through my ears. I looked down at my natural light blonde hair that was normally down, in choppy layers, but today was up in a messy bun. You don’t really care about how you look when you’re moving from Richmond, Virginia to Wilmette, Illinois.
“Because mother, I don’t care what I look like.” She’s always finds something to say about how I look. ‘You should get a tan’ ‘Let your hair grow out’ ‘Stop putting on so much eyeliner.’ ’Take out those piercings’ I’m sick of it. Reaching into my bag, I pulled out my big sunglasses and put them over my sea green eyes. Also I had my iPod in hand, and before I knew it, I dosing off.




Flashback
I was back in Richmond at my friend's house. I just told them what will haunt me for years to come...
“Carly! What do you mean you don’t believe me?” I yelled at my best friend of four years.
“Josh is not like that! You’re just a slut who wants attention!” She yelled back at me.
“What about you Amanda? Do you think I’m lying too?” I asked looking at another of my friends who was just sitting there picking at her nail polish.
“Yeah. He wouldn’t do that.” She stated in a too calm of a voice. By then the hot tears were streaming down my pale face.
“I can’t believe yall! Yall were supposed to be my best friends!” I said then turned and ran all the way back home in the pouring rain. My phone vibrated. It said I had one new text message.
“You know that you liked it you whore. Meet me at the cove for round two. – Josh”
Sign up to rate and review this story