Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Dance Dance

Chapter 4

by kaden292 0 reviews

Category: Naruto - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Itachi,Naruto,Sasuke,Tsunade - Warnings: [V] [X] [R] [Y] - Published: 2008-02-04 - Updated: 2008-02-05 - 1404 words

0Unrated
I don't own Naruto, or the song's used, just the plot.

suggestion!!! I wrote this chapter listening to "all the same" by sick puppies, the first song. It would give you the feel of the chapter if you listened to it!


Chapter 4

Naruto awoke by the sound of slapping, sitting up quickly. Looking around the room everyone looked tensed, Sasuke stood by the closet, Kyuubi by the door, and Itachi sitting the computer chair. All looked at him expectantly.

He looked down ashamed, “He… once… before… he raped me, more brutal than my own father did, but he only did it only once!” Naruto pulled his knees to his chest.

Kyuubi started hum a light tune and Naruto came in singing the lyrics,

I don't mind where you come from
As long as you come to me
I don’t like illusions I cant see
Them clearly
I don’t care, no I wouldn't dare
To fix the twist in you
You've shown me eventually what you'll do
I don’t mind
I don’t care
As long as you're here

Go ahead and tell me you'll leave again
You'll just come back running
Holding your scarred heart in hand
It's all the same
And I'll take you for who you are
If you take me for everything
And do it all over again
It's all the same

Hours fly and days go by
till you decide to come
but in-between it always seems too long
all of a sudden
But I have the skill, yeah
I have the will, to breathe you in while I can
however long you stay is all that I am

I don’t mind, I don’t care
As long as you're here

Go ahead and tell me you'll leave again
You'll just come back running
Holding your scarred heart in hand
It's all the same
And I'll take you for who you are
If you take me for everything
And do it all over again
It's always the same

Wrong or Right
Black or White
If I close my eyes
it’s all the same

In my life
the compromise
I'll close my eyes
it’s all the same

Go ahead say it
You're leaving
You'll just come back running
Holding your scarred heart in hand
It's all the same
And I'll take you for who you are now
If you take me for everything
Do it all over again
It's all the same


“We should start a band! Itachi told me that he can play guitar and Sasuke can play the bass, we could really do this!” they all smiled light, because they really could do it.

Naruto smiled softly, as footsteps came to the door. Their mother walked in and stood by the door looking at each one, “He told me everything that he did, and he is going to turn himself in. You’re still welcome to stay here, of course!”

“I would love to stay here, but would it be okay if we start a band?” Naruto asked innocently, she smiled brightly and nodded her head, “how about some dinner?”

They all laughed and went down stairs.


Kyuubi entered Naruto’s bedroom, “Hey Naruto, you ready for school yet?” he looked around the dark bed room and found him sitting on the bed. He was dressed in baggy pants and black long sleeve undershirt, with a tight band t-shirt. Kyuubi could not deny he was hot, but what bothered him was that he was crying.

“Naruto, what’s wrong?” sitting next to him putting an arm around him.
“I had a nightmare,” he looked up at Kyuubi, “Mum and you got into a car crash and dad took you two away from me. Itachi just laughed at me for being useless, Sasuke turned his back on me, and blamed me for your death!” the tears came hard than before and clinged to Kyuubi.

“shh, its okay, Mum is at work, and I’m not going to die. Itachi won’t laugh at you, and Sasuke won’t turn his back on you. He is a very loyal person, he won’t do that, and Itachi loves you too much!” Naruto face brightened at that thought and jumped off the bed.

“Well what are you waiting for? We’re going too late to school!” he laughed running down stairs to the garage.

Kyuubi just chuckled and followed slower. Getting in the car, he let Naruto drive today.

Reaching school grounds they turned down the music and followed the rest of the kids into the building. Naruto took off his sunglasses get the attention of a lot of girls. “Naruto, Kyuubi, wait up!” yelled Itachi.
Itachi and Naruto hugged and smiled at each other, they walked to Naruto’s first class and stood outside the room.

“When should we have our first practice?” asked Naruto looking at Kyuubi.
“Tomorrow,” stated Sasuke behind Naruto making him jump. They nodded in agreement.


~next day~


“Let’s try that song from yesterday?” suggest Naruto, doing a complete run through. They communicate well, better than most. I guess it helps being all brothers and lovers.

Kyuubi played drums, Itachi guitar, Sasuke bass, and Naruto vocals. They would be the perfect band; playing in the music room at Itachi and Sasuke’s house.

Practicing a few others they all knew, they had to write their own songs.
“I can pick up sheet music from my music teacher tomorrow, and we all could work on lyrics together!” he said flopping down on Itachi’s lap. Itachi ran a hand down his stomach just laying it there.


~3 months~


“I would like for you to play for the senior dance, would you mind?” asked the principal of their school, Tsunade.

Although a complete bitch sometimes, they had to admit she was fair, and this was no different! She was letting them express their music to the school.

Naruto looked at her straight in the face, “What is the catch?” she smiled one of those, I’m-innocent-but-you-know-it’s-a-lie faces.

“For once Naruto, there is no catch. Just enjoy what I’m letting you do, so now get back to class, all four of you!” they ran out of there as quick as they could never looking back.

Naruto ran around, “Our first gig!” he jumped on Itachi’s back laughing. They all ran to their respective cars and drove downtown to celebrate.


~Senior dance~


“Please let me welcome a band from our very own school “Team 7”!” Kyuubi came on stage followed by Naruto, Sasuke and then Itachi. Standing in their appropriate positions, “Alright, we are going to start off with “My World” by Sick puppies, and then move into one of our songs!” everyone cheered.

I'm not comin' back
I'm not gonna react
I'm not doin' shit for you.
I'm not sittin' around while you are tearin' it down around us.
I'm not livin' a lie while you swim in denial
'Cause you're already dead and gone
you leave me out on the curb just like everyone else before you.

Welcome to my world
where everyone I ever need always ends up leaving me alone.
I know that yes it burns
and I'm drowning in the ashes
Kicking
Screaming
Welcome to my world

I don't care what you think I'm not seeing a shrink.
I'm not doing this again.
I'm not another student or a mother to take your shit out on
So let's see what you got, let's see what you're not
And what ever else you pretend
You defended my intention long ago

Welcome to my world
Where everyone I ever need always ends up leaving me alone.

I know that yes it burns
and I'm drowning in the ashes
Kicking
Screaming
Welcome to my world

so here I am again.
In the middle of the end.
And the trust I wish I'd made
I always make too late

Welcome to my world
where everyone I ever need always ends up leaving me alone.
I know that yes it burns
and I'm drowning in the ashes
Kicking
Screaming
Welcome to my world.

My world
My world (welcome to my world)
My world
My world (welcome to my world)
My world
Welcome baby.


The entire room was up in screams for them, they smiled at each other ready for the next. If they could do that to their school, what about a world?
Sign up to rate and review this story