Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Grindation Of The Hips

by Madmitchy74 8 reviews

Gerard tries to get Mikey to admit something. [[Waycest]]

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2008-02-04 - Updated: 2008-02-05 - 327 words - Complete

2Hot
Grindation Of The Hips


/Mikey's POV/
"Do you want me?" He whispered, holding my arms down.

"No." I whimpered. "I don't." But he could tell I was lying. The only reason I was even keeping my voice so quiet and talking as little as possible was so that none of my real emotions would show.

"Are you sure?" He was barely whispering now, and I could feel his warm breath on my face.

I nodded vigorously, biting my lip to keeping a whimper as he lightly ground his hips into mine.

"If you're sure...." He lifted his body off of mine, and I sighed in relief as he let my wrists go.

But then, suddenly, he ground his hips into mine with as much force as possible. Dammit. I let out a loud, uncontrolable moan, and his hands flew back to my arms, restraining them once again.

"You're a liar, aren't you?" He whispered. I quickly shook my head no. He lowed his mouth to my neck and I squirmed underneath him as he began to suck on it. To my dismay, my whole body shuddered in pleasure. He laughed.

"Admit that you want me, and I'll let you go. I'll leave you alone, if you just admit it." He breathed.

"No, Gerard." I said, squirming to get free. "It's wrong."

He ground his hips into mine again, and I struggling to keep in a moan.

"Admit it." He whispered.

"Gerard..." I half whimper, half whine. He began sucking around my jaw. "Okay, okay." I say, exasperated. "I want you."

"Sorry, didn't catch that. What?" He asked, smiling.

I struggled to get free, but he held me down. "I want you!" I finally said loudly, annoyed.

He sits up and smiles. "I can tell." He kissed my lips softly, then licks my neck and bites at it a little.

"Gerard! You said-"

"Here's a little bit of a hint, Mikey. If you can lie, so can I."
Sign up to rate and review this story