Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Down We Go.

Intwined With Mikey! Updated!!

by AshamedToRiseAndBe 7 reviews

Okay... I don't know where it went but here it is! Intwined With Mikey! Take 2

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Mikey Way - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2008-02-06 - Updated: 2008-02-07 - 646 words

0Unrated
Thank you emily for reviewing but not emmi... gr... nah Emmi's on set for a TV show so I know she can't review. So I'll need a replacement! But have fun emmi! And thanks Emily... gahh!!!!!! Well I for 1 is happy that Amy and Mikes are 2gether but is Gee? Or Frank, Ray, Casey and evil Bob? I don't want Bob to be evil forever cause he's a hughe part of the band so they will make up... just not yet... there will be more shot with Bob but enjoy the chapapter... haha I said chapAPter... new word... enjoy the chapapter... sorry... its my happy hour... 11-12

I don't know where the hell this chapter went. One minute it was there the next it was gone. So here it is again.

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""




We walked back up to Mikey's room hand in hand. I was so happy I could show him off. The popularity was starting to wear off, exept for the occasional 'Oh My God! I can't believe she's dating that freak.' Stares and whispers I received from some students who noticed our fingers intwined with each others. But I didn't care. I was still a bit scared about what the others would think. I don't know why because if they are true friends they would be happy. And I knew they were true friends.

We reached Mikey's room after a few minutes.

"After you!" he sung holding the door open for me.
I walked in and sat on the bed.

"Shit. My head!" I groaned.
He pouted and sat next to me.
He kissed the top of my head softly.

"Better?" he smiled.
I frowned and shook my head softly so it wouldn't hurt too much.
He giggled and leaned in and softly peccked my lips.
"Now?" he asked.
I shook my head once more.
He fell back on the bed.
I smiled and laid on top of him so our stomaches were touching. I kissed his lips softly. Our lips didn't move. It was just a long peck. I pulled away and smiled again.

"All better!" I said happily and put my cheek on his chest, looking put a window.

"So are we going to tell the others?" he asked.

"That we're together? Well there's no reason to keep it from them." I said.

"Yeah.. I know but do we tell them like... now?" he asked stroking my hair.

"I think we should wait a few days. Just so I know every one a bit better. If that's okay with you." I said in the middle of a yawn.

"Yeah.. Kay." He replied twisting my long brown/black hair around his finger.
"You tired?"
I nodded in his chest.

"Yeah. It think I'll head to bed soon. Or in my case to couch." I giggled at my joke. I was quite proud of it!
He sat up making me fall into his lap.

"We had this descussion Amy." He said seriously. Not even laughing at my joke. How could he!

"The only way im sleeping in that bed is if you are in there woth me." I said annoyed that he didn't laugh at my joke.

He shrugged.

"Okay then!" he said happily.
We showered and got in our sleeping clothes. At that time it was about 9:30pm. Neither of us had been having much sleep so it was time for an early night.

"Coming?" he asked lifting the sheet up.
I quickly tied my hair back into a low ponytail and crawled into bed, Mikey wrapping his arms around me. He kissed my forehead.

"I love you, Mikey. Im so glad your finaly mine." I said quietly into Mikey's chest.

"I love you too." He said. I couldn't help but to think he was hiding somthing.

We slowly drifted into a peacful sleep.

.................................................................................................................................................

I don't know what happened but it's here so blaah/...
Sign up to rate and review this story