Categories > Celebrities > Good Charlotte > Wicked Tickles

02 Unbelievable

by Strings 0 reviews

Joel Combs is the football captain loved by everyone. Well, almost everyone. How will he react when he finds that Benji Madden cannot stand even his presence? AU/BDSM/Twincest

Category: Good Charlotte - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Erotica - Warnings: [R] [V] [X] - Published: 2006-01-31 - Updated: 2006-01-31 - 1728 words

0Unrated
Author: Strings393
Fiction Title: Wicked Tickles
Chapter Title: 02 Unbelievable
Pairing: Benji/Joel
Rating: PG-13/NC-17 in later chapters
Genre: AU, BDSM, Twincest
Warnings: Language, Violence, Sexual Reference
Summary: Joel Combs is the football captain loved by everyone. Well, almost everyone. How will he react when he finds that Benji Madden cannot stand even his presence? AU/BDSM/Twincest
Disclaimer: I do not own anyone or anything except the plot. The title 'Wicked Tickles' came from the site Wicked Tickles.

The last bell of the day sounded and my friends and I emerged from our English class laughing and joking. Across the way and down the hall, I caught a flash of pink. Doing a double take, I realized that it was in fact my newfound obsession. Instead of going over and talking to him, my friends directed me to our usual hangout spot after school. Sadly, my rival Greg was there as well. He was a tad bit bigger than me and everyone on the team knew he was jealous of me. It was the classic 'I-want-what-he's-got-because-his-life-is-way-better' envy. To tell the truth, my life wasn't that perfect, but to him it was. He liked to try and make me feel small every chance he got and just basically tried to make my life hell to give him the self-gratification that his life was better. As if that wasn't lame enough, Coach couldn't play us at the same time in a game because he would purposefully miss my passes and blame me for not throwing a tight enough spiral. Yet this guy still had friends. He was leaning against a tree with his arms folded across his steroid enhanced chest, scamming on a cheerleader named Meg, who was really nice and could do so much better then him, flexing his muscles to impress her. When I was within range, I nodded stiffly in greeting to him. "Greg." I said just as stiffly. He sneered in reply.

"Joel! Great game Friday, hot stuff!" Meg exclaimed. I smirked as she pulled me into a hug.

"Thanks, Meg! There are other players on the team though." Trent, one of my best friends and fellow teammate, slapped a hand on my shoulder and shook it lightly.

"Joel Combs, ladies and gentlemen! The modest!" he said in a loud, sarcastic tone. I grinned and shrugged him off.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever. Listen guys, it's been fun, but I've got to get my ass home." They all groaned in protest, except Greg of course, but finally agreed to let me go. I said my goodbyes and was soon homeward bound in my fire engine red Ford Mustang GT Convertible, my pride and joy. As I was driving down a back road short cut, I saw my favorite familiar face bobbing his head to the tape he was listening to on his Walkman. I slowed down as I approached him and brought my car to a crawl. He saw I was the one behind the wheel and lowered his headphones.

"You are unbelievable, you know that?" he said. I smirked.

"And a happy hello to you too, you beautiful stranger you." I replied. He batted his eyelashes and put a hand on his chest, mocking a flattered girl.

"Why I do believe I'm being hit on, Mr. Combs." he exclaimed in a high-pitched, Southern voice, making me chuckle.

"You want a ride?" I asked, pointing down to the passenger seat with the hand that was resting on it. He shook his head.

"Nah...I'm cool walking."

"Come on...you won't have to pay me gas money or anything."

"Good; because I don't have any anyway."

"Just get in the car."

"My mama told me not to take rides from strangers, mister!" he said, mocking a small child. I laughed and put the top up on my baby, only to turn it off and get out.

"Fine, I'll walk with you then." I said, locking it. He just stared at me.

"Alright man, listen. I'm sorry it really bothers you to hear this, but I've got no interest in befriending you." I put my keys in my pocket and looked at him.

"Why?" He shrugged.

"You're too much of a good kid. I'd ruin your reputation with your mother and then I'd really feel bad."

"Are you always this sarcastic?"

"Are you really that slow?"

"Touché." He grinned.

"No, seriously man. I just don't want to hang out with you, you know? I mean...you've already got tons of friends and I'm sure that if you wouldn't really notice that I wasn't one of them." I let out a light laugh.

"Is that it?" He gave me a confused look.

"Is what it?"

"Is that the only reason why?" He shrugged.

"For right now. That and you're persistent as hell and it's kind of annoying."

"Benji, trust me, I would definitely notice if you weren't my friend." He shook his head again.

"Just leave me alone, man." With that, he started to walk away.

"Alright...I'll leave you alone for now, but I'll just bother you tomorrow and the next day and the next day...hell! I'll follow you home today! I'd totally have no problem being your stalker!" I shouted after him. He stopped in the middle of putting on his headphones and turned to look at me.

"You're serious, aren't you?" In response, I got back into my car and caught up with him. When I lowered the top, I looked at him and nodded.

"Yes I am. Coach said I was so good at football because I had a determined spirit."

"Did this 'Coach' tell you that you're a fucking idiot, too?" I smiled ear to ear.

"Why, yes he did as a matter of fact!" He laughed and shook his head.

"I suppose you can take me home for today." he said, while getting in by jumping over the door and onto the seat.

"Smooth...I hope you like to vacuum, because you just got my seats dirty." He shot me a look that asked if I was serious.

"You're such a priss. Be lucky I'm in this car at all. Fuckin' drive." he replied with a laugh. He gave me the directions to his house and I tried to hide my shock when I saw it. It was probably the smallest 'house' I had ever seen; if you could even call it a house. Apparently he saw my shock and laughed at it. "Welcome to my world." he said, grabbing his bag and opening the door to get out. "You can come in if you want. I'm sure Mom left something in there for us to eat. She's supposed to be working tonight." I just stared at him, making him laugh again. "Dude...the house isn't going to bite you." I realized how rude I was being and nodded, getting out of the car to follow him. "Yeah...this is where I lose most of my friends. They see that my family has virtually no money and then BAM! They all split. Nice, huh?" I didn't know what else to say or do then follow him up the unleveled, cracked cement walkway to his home. He threw his backpack into the wall as soon as he got inside to join another bag. "I'm home!" he yelled. A girl about the age of twelve came out of her room with a pad of paper.

"Mom's been wondering where you've been." she said in a bored tone. Benji took the pad from her and read it quickly before introducing me to the girl.

"Joel, this is my little sister, Sarah. Sarah, this kid that won't leave me alone, Joel." Sarah let out a little laugh.

"That's a nice way to introduce your friends."

"He's not my friend."

"You sure act like you are."

"Go play with your lighters, you demonic little child." Sarah retreated back to her room, but not before giving her brother the finger, which he so lovingly returned. I smirked and watched as he made his way to the kitchen and opened the fridge.

"Oh! And Mom said that she left you money to go to the store and buy dinner with!" He looked back towards his sister's room with a scowl.

"So then where's the money, you fag?"

"It's on top of the fridge, cock sucker!" I was kind of surprised that a kid so young had a mouth so foul, but looking back on my own childhood, I wasn't so surprised anymore.

"Carpet muncher!"

"Ass fucker!"

"Cunt banger!" I smirked. I liked that one.

"Don't hate me because I'm straight!"

"Don't hate me because I'm ga-!" he faded out quickly and grabbed the money off the top of the fridge. My eyes widened; I couldn't even attempt to hide my shock this time. "Fine; I'm going to the store. You want anything?" he called to her.

"No!" she yelled back.

"I think it's time for you to go." he said more quietly to me and ushered me out the door. I finally found my voice again. Benji didn't strike me as a guy that would be gay. He didn't have a lisp, he didn't walk with wiggling hips and he sure as hell didn't have a limp wrist. I guess I should have known with the pink patch in his hair, but I just passed it off as him wanting to stand out.

"Do you want a ride?" I asked. He stopped and stared at me.

"What?"

"The store's like, five miles away. Do you want me to give you a lift?" He nodded hesitantly and got into my car while I got in on the driver's side. We were silent most of the way there until Benji said something just as we were pulling into a parking space.

"Do me a favor, Joel." I looked at him and nodded.

"Sure."

"Don't tell anyone."

"Of course."

"Joel, please. I'm fucking begging you. I'd get beat even worse at school." I frowned. Who beat him up? I would have to talk to them about that.

"I promise you that I won't say a thing." he smiled, labret piercing glinting again.

"Thanks, man." I shrugged.

"Whatever floats your boat, you know?" He nodded. We got out of my car and went into the store to get him and his sister some dinner.
Sign up to rate and review this story