Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > For real..?

Chapter 27

by iluvgee 2 reviews

Read...and review =]

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2008-02-08 - Updated: 2008-02-08 - 691 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter 27
 
 Mya was stuck now.
 
She'd just walked out; where exactly was she meant to go from here?!
 
She couldn't go to Gerard's because of Irina and she definitely wasn't going back there; Isla's?
 
----

As Mya stepped in, Isla swung her arms around Mya.
 
"Hey!" Isla screamed.
 
Mya laughed; "Hi. Sorry I haven't been in contact for a while...I just kinda need someone to talk to right now..." Mya said being released by Isla.

Isla took Mya’s hand and started leading her towards the sofa. “Well you’ve come to the right place then.” She said smiling.

They both sat down.

“So how’s it going with you and a certain Mr Way?” Isla winked.

“Its great…but I’m kinda in a bad situation at the moment…” Mya said pausing; “Well this is along story and….”

Isla cut Mya off; “I have enough time. Just tell me; I might be able to help you out!”

“Well I started dating this guy called Matt…whilst seeing Gerard…”

“You what?!” Isla said shocked.

“I know…shocking. Well Gerard wouldn’t leave Irina…and I thought it was the right thing to do….but it obviously wasn’t….”

“Yeah obviously!” Isla said. “Look I know this might not sound convincing to you but maybe you two aren’t going anywhere; maybe you should just leave it now, before anyone else gets hurt?”

Mya just looked at her; “I can’t…”

“Why not?” Isla said confused.

“He’s leaving her soon…” Mya said thinking of how to tell her the rest.

“Oh and you actually believe that?” Isla said sarcastically.

“Yes.” She said plainly.

“My, his wife is pregnant, do you seriously think he’s gonna leave her for you?”

“Yes.”

“Really? What makes you think he will then.” Isla said sarcastically again.

“Gerard’s made his mind up for sure…and anyway Irina isn’t the only one who’s pregnant…” Mya said looking down.

Isla was confused; “Huh?”

Mya didn’t say anything; how else was she going to say it?

Isla finally looked up; “OH MY GOD!” She screeched. “Your pregnant?!”

Mya didn’t answer for a while. She felt guilty; guilty about this whole thing, it was creeping over her everywhere she went. She couldn’t do anything without thinking about how this will effect Irina.

“Yeah. I’m pregnant too.”

Suddenly, Isla ran over to Mya and hugged her; “Congrats!” She excited screamed.

Now it was Mya’s turn to be confused. Wasn’t Isla just against all of this?! Weird.

“How far gone?! Oh my god, this is unbelievable, it’s gonna be so good! I have to baby sit!” Isla said still blabbing on.

“3 months.” Mya said still confused. “Yeah, believe me I found it quite shocking too…” She said looking away.

“So does Gerard know?” Isla said calming down.

“Yeah he knows…and so does Matt after tonight…”

“Oh, is that why you’re here?”

“You could put it like that…” Mya said looking at her.

“Oh what happened?”

“Well I was with Gerard this evening and when he dropped me home I erm found Matt in bed with his mate Sarah…you know doing more then mately things.” Mya said, sounding as thought it didn’t bother her much.

“Woah! What a fucking cunt!” Isla said with anger in her voice.

“I’m okay with it. Well to be honest, yes I was a little hurt at first, but then I realised that what he’d done to me was what I’d been doing to him…” She paused; “And Irina is gonna be a lot more hurt then I was….”

Isla took hold of Mya’s hand; “Look, everything will be okay, your gonna have to stay strong, but tell Irina soon okay?”

“Yeah, I will.” Mya said leaning in and hugging her.

[Hey guys! Hope your all okay! Sorry for the mega long wait; i've been busy and then when i was free my internet broke. Hope to upload a bit more soon. Hope you like, please read and review; i love to hear what you guys think!! Charll -xox-]
Sign up to rate and review this story