Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

You're Beautiful (Ferard)

by TheOfBlackestHearts 4 reviews

"Too bad we didn’t get it on video." Oneshot. Warning: Launguage and slight explicit content.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2008-02-09 - Updated: 2008-02-09 - 632 words - Complete

0Unrated
Warm water fell unto my face and soaked the messy mop of dark hair on my head. Quickly I closed my eyes to avoid getting the jets of city water sprayed into them. Cold hands rubbed over my chest and abdomen as I lathered sweet smelling soap over my dry, dirty skin. A small smile formed across my chapped lips, as I enjoyed the sensation of the small beads of water running across my skin. All too soon, the warm water ran out, and I lunged from the shower in an effort to wrap myself in a lush towel as quickly as possible. As I pressed the white cloth to my body, I thought of the boy sleeping on the other side of the aged oak door. With a dream like smile, I pulled a black hooded sweatshirt over my head. It was his.

A shock of cold air met me as I opened the bathroom door and stepped into the bleak hotel room. As expected, Frank was lying on the bed closest to the window, hair covering his sleeping face. For some reason, watching him sleep so peacefully made my heart pound in my chest. Catching my breath short, I walked closer, stopping beside the end of the bed.

“Frank, you’re so fucking beautiful.” The words were whispered, so as not to wake him. I stood there for what seemed like hours, watching my best friend and listening to water droplets drip from the shower. “Do you know that I love you?”

“Yes.” His voice made me jump a full two feet in the air. Frank had been awake, the entire time.

“I…uh…” the words I stammered were nearly indistinct, and I could feel my cheeks going hot. What was I going to do now? I had never told Frank about my feelings for him, and had never planned on it.

He sat up, pushing strands of hair from his face. One of his hands reached up and closed on mine, pulling me into sitting position on the edge of the bed. His eyes locked into mine, despite my efforts to look anywhere but at him.

“I love you too.”
No, Frank didn’t say that, I was just imagining. Hoping. Praying. But he didn’t say anything at all. Instead, to my pure bewilderment, he leaned in, closing the short distance between us, and met my lips with a tender kiss. I blinked in shock, before slowly easing myself into the kiss as well.

When he pulled away, I pinched a portion of skin on my arm between my finger nails. Nope, I wasn’t dreaming. Thank God.

“Frank...” I stuttered his name, not really sure what I was going to say. He put one soft finger to my lips.

“Shh… don’t say anything.” He responded. “Just let me talk.” I nodded my head once, and he continued. “Gee, I love you. I always have. Since I was thirteen. I’ve just never been able to tell you.”

I grinned, pushing him down unto the bed beneath me and pressing my lips to his. Frank intensified the kiss, his hands sliding up my back. I slid my tongue into his mouth, running it along his top teeth.

Mikey and Bob walked into the room while Frank was in the process of removing my boxers.

“Hey!” Mikey yelled. “Looking between my brothers legs was not on my ‘to do’ list today!” Frank and I both jumped, staring in horror at out band mates in the doorway.

“Fuck, we’re screwed.” I heard Frank whisper.

“Dang guys, this one is priceless!” Ray doubled over, helpless with laughter. “Too bad we didn’t get it on video.”

I fought of a smile and looked over at Frank.

“Yeah, too bad.”
Sign up to rate and review this story