Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Down We Go.

I won't ever leave you.

by AshamedToRiseAndBe 3 reviews

Amy's uncle is sent bak to Australia... will she have to go back to live with her auntie?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] [V] - Published: 2008-02-09 - Updated: 2008-02-10 - 1895 words

0Unrated
Heyy.. Sorry I didn't update yesterday... FicWad decided to hate me but im back now which means another chapter! Thank you for the reviews! I love them sooo much! All my (now 3!) reviewers are Awesome... u pple rok my sox!

__________________________________________________________________________________


Mikey's POV

I woke up the next morning, my arms still wrapped around Amy's soft body. I took one hand off her to rub the sleep from my tired eyes. I slowly turned over, not waking the beautiful woman in my arms, and got my glassed from the bedside table. I gently put them on my nose and looked at the time.
It read 6:58am.
I slowly turned back around to Amy and placed my head on her shoulder.
It was one of the best nights of sleep I had ever had. I made a mental note to thank Amy for it when she woke up.
Amy became a little restless. She twitched her head and made small moans, signifying she was in the middle of the nightmare.
I kissed the top of her head in attemped to wake her up.

"Amy!" I whispered.

"Amy wake up!"

She took a sharp, loud breath and quickly opened her eyes. She turned to my worried face and tightly hugged me.

"Bad dream?" I asked softly.
She nodded in neck.

"What happened?" I smiled. Not because she had a nightmare. because she was wrapped around me tightly and I liked felling her warm body so close to mine.

"You left." She said softly. Not removing her head from my neck.

"Where'd I go?" I asked a bit louder.
She looked up at me with her chocolate brown eyes.

"The bathroom." She smiled.

"I shouldn't have woken you because I would've come back. I would never leave you." I smiled.
Amy mumbled a thank you... or so I heard. It was hard to make out what she was saying. The pills made her a little slurry.
We cuddled for a few more minutes before I lifted up the covers and slowly slipped out of bed.

"Where are you going?" she pouted.

"Bathroom." I smiled. "But I'll be back. I would never leave you."

She smiled and layed back on the bed as I slowly walked into the bathroom.


Amy's POV

I felt bad about lying to Mikey. But I couldn't tell him the truth. The dream was not about Mikey at all. Though I wished it was. It was about my ex-boyfriend Jackson. It was memories I kept bottled up in my head. What he did to me. What he said to me. Just continuous memories of him hitting me, cheating on me and trying to enter me.

OoOoO Flashback OoOoO

The door slammed behind him as he grabbed my shoulders and pushed me back on the bed. I groaned as my back collided with the matress. I took long deep breaths as he slowly walked closer to me. He climed on top of me and shoved his tounge in my mouth. He sat up on me again after he realised I wasn't doing anything. He slapped me across the face and laughed.

"I want to swollow your tougne to fucker!" he said before pushing our lips together again.
Fucker was one of my pet names. Others were Fat Ass, Flubber or just Amy. But the way he said my name was revolting.

He opened his mouth to let me in. I did so the only reason being I didn't want to get slapped again.
I slipped my tounge in his discusting mouth. God knows where it has been.
Tears welled up in my eyes as he slid up my shirt.
I pulled put my tounge to let him know I didn't like it but he didn't stop. His tounge kept on moving abd as my punishment for stopping he squeezed my bruised sides.I whinced in pain as his fingernails dug in my skin.

"Shit!" I whispered.

"Let me fuck you Amy!" he shouted and removed my top. I pushed him off me and ran to the door. I tried to open it but it was locked.


"You can't escape, Flubber." He laughed and threw me on the floor.
I screamed in pain as his foot kicked my stomache.
He laughed and continued to hurt me until the little golden key fell out of his pocket. I quickly took at before he noticed it was missing.
I gathered up all my streangth and punched him in the balls making him fall to the ground. I stood up as fast as I could and opened the door.
I ran out to the street, just wearing my bra and jeans. I didn't care. As long as I was away from him. I could hear his footsteps thumping as he ran down the stairs.
I took controll of my briused body and ran as fast as I could. I didn't know where I was going but I somehow ended up one of my best friends houses. She took me in and I stayed there until I had the nerve to go home to my uncle and get even more bruised.

OoOoO Flashback ends OoOoO



I was really glad when I got on the plane that lead me to Mikey. Leaving everything behind me. I knew jackson would find another poor girl to hit and scream at. I knew she would be caught in his trap and eventually have to move countries like me. Hopefully she will find a guy like Mikey.
He would never leave me.


And he didn't. He came out if the bathroom about a minute later and kissed me on the cheek.

"How'd you sleep?" he asked as he sat at the end of the bed.

"Good! You?" I asked smiling at him.

"Best night I've had in a while." He said. "What do you want to do today?"

I shrugged.
"I dunno. We could just hang out. Just the two of us." I sugested.
He smiled but it fadded after we heard a knock at the door.
"Or not." He sighed.

He groaned and chucked his blanket and pillow on the couch to make it look as if he slept there.
I slowly at up as he answered the door.

"Hi!" everyone said in unison.
They entered the room in a line. Casey, Frank, Ray and Gerard came up and hugged me all asking how I was feeling.

They plopped on the couch where Mikey's pillow and blanket was and he sat next to me.

"Did you two have fun last night?" Ray asked putting his hand over his mouth to cover his smile.
Mikey blushed and looked down.

"Yeah!" I smiled and eyed Ray.

"What did you do?" Casey asked.

"We umm... watched 'Silent Hill.'" I eyed Casey too.

Mikey looked at me and smiled.

"Well get dressed. We're going out for breakfast." Gerard smiled at me.

"Where are we going?" Mikey asked.

"Out! Now get ready!" he said as they stood up and left the room.
Mikey smiled at me.

"What?" I asked confused.

"Silent Hill!" he chuckled. "Nice cover up."

"Thanks... so where are we going?" I asked.

"Probably to this little caffe around the corner that nobody knows the name of." He said, picking out some clothes from his drawer.

"Okay." I said getting out of the bed and popping my pills.


Fast-forward

We arrived at the little caffe at about 8. It was small and cute but didn't have anything signifying its name. We got a little booth in the back. I sat next to Ray and Casey. opposite me was Mikey and Frank and Gerard either side of him.
We had ordered our food and started talking about the movie 'The Grudge.'

"No! The Grudge is the little boy!" Frank argued.

"No! It's the fucking chick!" Gerard screamed!

Casey rolled her eyes.
"It's the boy, Gerard." She sighed.

"No. Gerards right! It's that chick!" Mikey joined in.

"Thank you!" Gerard said waving his hands dramaticly.

" No it's not!" Ray argued.
I just giggled and tried to stay out of it.
"It is!" Gerard and Mikey said in unison.

"Not!" Casey, Frank and Ray screamed in unison.

"Okay shup up! The Grudge is neither of them. A grudge is what they have not what the are!" I settled once and for all.

Frank shrugged.
"That makes sence."
Every one agreed.
The food arrived shortly after. We all had scrammbles eggs and toast.
"Mmm." I said. "This is so fucking good."

Gerard nodded. "I know!"

We all ate our food with only the sound of knives and forks hitting the plate.
Just as I was about to take a bite of my food I felt a kick on my shin which made me drop my egg back on the plate.
My face scrunched up and I looked at Mikey who was softly giggling. I smiled and kicked him back. He kicked me back and our little kick war went on until Ray yellped with pain.

"Shit!" he screamed and put his hand on his shin.
I looked down trying to hide my laughter.

"What?" Frank asked with a mouthfiull of food.

"I was just kicked in the shin!" he said rubbing his leg.

"S-sorry Ray." Mikey giggled.

"You'd better be or your spastic leg will be broken!"
We all giggled and Mikey and I ended our kick war.

"Is everyone ready for school on monday?" Casey asked.

"Monday!" I yelled. "I forgot! Shit!"

"Summer's gone so fast!" Ray said.

"That's the way I like it." Gerard said putting his knife and fork together.

"What's the day today." Mikey asked.

"Thursday." I answered.
He nodded.
Just then my phone played the song 'the only difference between martydrom and suicide is conferage' by Panic! At the Disco.
Casey smiled and started to sing along. I giggled and answered.

"Hello?"

"Hi Amy. It's Steve from the police station." A deep voice said.

"Umm... hi." I said shooshing Casey who was humming it.

"Well I'm just ringing to say that your uncle will be sent back to Australia for his sentence." He said.

"Okay good. What exactly will that be?" I asked.

"That's up to the court in Sydney but its likley to be jail for a few years." He answered.
I smiled.

"That's so great! Thank you so much!" I said happily.

"Your welcome. Have a nice day." He said before hanging up.
I closed my phone.

"It was the police station." I said calmly.
There was a pause as I teased everyone.

"And?!..." Gerard asked on behalf of everyone.

"And... he's being sent back to australia for his sentance. Which is likley to be a few years in jail!" I said happily.

Nobody seemed to be smiling though.

"But... that means... you'll go? Now that he's in jail?" Mikey asked.

"Umm... I don't know... I don't have to... I guess..." I said nervously. I didn't want to go back! I left all my bad memories behind.

"That's great!" Ray finally said with a smile on his face but by that time mine was gone.

"I'm not going anywhere. They can't make me." I said softly while Ray was hugging me.

"Well we'd better get going. I still hav to pick up my books." Gerard said and we made our way back to his car.


::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::


Okay soz its so gay... it'll get better. I promise.
Sign up to rate and review this story