Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > In Between Days

Dreaming In Sequence

by -PLWwayy 0 reviews

Mikey wakes up. To himself.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [!] [V] - Published: 2008-02-09 - Updated: 2008-02-10 - 527 words

0Unrated
GEE’S POV.
I woke up to see Mikey with a gun pointed in Frank’s face. “Mikey, what are you doing?” says Frankie. Mikey snarls back “Why did you have to come along. We were so happy together. Everyone was. You just ruined it.” I could see Frankie was trying hard to stay calm so as to reason with Mikey, but I didn’t. I lost it. “Mikey, put that thing down! What the fuck do you think you’re doing?!” Mikey looked at me again and replied “I’m getting rid of this. We were great before. If not for this idiot, we’d be together.” “No, we wouldn’t Mikes. You’re my brother. That can’t happen. But we can work this out, put down the gun.” Mikey looked at Frank and cocked the gun. “Fuck you.” He said. I looked at Mikey, pleading with my eyes. He always could tell what I was thinking…
Don’t don’t don’t don’t don’t I love him I love you please don’t do it mikes pleaseeee.
Frankie looked in my direction, and I looked at him. I drank in his eyes, as I started deeply into them, and he into mine. Then a small noise came from the gun wielding psycho that was my brother. “You really do love him, don’t you.” I nodded slowly, feeling a tear crawl down my cheek. “And nothing would be different without him?” I nodded. Then something in his eyes just changed.. And he said. “Well, you’ve no use for me then.” And Frankie cried out as Mikey raised the gun to his temple and pulled the trigger, splattering the walls and furniture scarlet
(Well I think I’ll blow my brains against the ceiling)

xxxxxxxxx.

MIKEY’S POV!!
I bolted upright, sweat flying off my forehead and hair. Holy fuck, I thought. What a dream.. I had dreamt that I went to kill Frank.. But killed myself… I’d never do that… But I sure as hell wanted to. I massaged my temples and looked around. There was a bottle of Smirnoff on the floor that was just about drained. Ah. Right. I crawled off my bed to my suitcase and popped three asprin into my mouth, wincing at the acidic taste, before reaching into my bag and feeling around to pull out a Converse shoebox, sticky tape around it ripped and askew. I sighed, angry at myself, and slid it back to my bag without looking at it. I suddenly felt awful.. What had happened last night? I remember Gerard telling me he never wanted to do it again.. Never wanted me to touch him.. Then Frank came.. And I told him we were sorry, and Gerard said he regretted it.. And I flipped.. I hit Frankie, Gerard kicked me out.. I went and room serviced some drink.. I got the gun.. Walked into their room.. They were asleep. So I left. It was wrong. I could never tell anyone what I had thought of and almost went through with. In the meantime, I have a hangover to get rid of.
Sign up to rate and review this story