Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > In Between Days

Coming Clean

by -PLWwayy 0 reviews

ZOMG FRERARD SECKS SCENE

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2008-02-09 - Updated: 2008-02-10 - 755 words

0Unrated
RAY’S POV.
Woah. Weird week. I ran my fingers through my frizzy, hair and sipped from a mug of ugly coffee. First we had to seek and rescue Frankie, then yelling, Then Frankie with a bleeding lip, then Mikey coming in to my room, looking sick and walking out. Next thing I know Frank and Gerard storm off to the city, and Mikey barely leaves his room for days, avoiding everyone. Something’s going on with those three, and they won’t tell me and Bob. Ah well. We I pull a Pink Floyd shirt over my head and buckle my belt. We have a meeting this morning and I’m gonna be early for once, I decide. I walk out, lock the door and bump straight into Mikey, who spills what must have been very hot coffee all over himself. See, usually he’d blush and apologize himself and help clean up, but today he left the cup on the floor and kept walking to his room. Weird. “Hey, sorry man, want me to- Ah well, um, don’t forget the meeting. 10:30, right?” Mikey doesn’t respond but merely slams the door to his room as he enters. I sighed. I figured I’d go pick up some brunch or something then hit the meeting.

GEE’S POV.
I wake up to the high pitched sound of the hotel’s phone ringing. I open my eyes and pick it up lazily.
“Mmm?”
“Sup man, its Ray.”
“hey.”
“Did I wake you up?”
“Nah. Well, yeah.”
“Haha. Alright well I’ll be quick. You guys still coming to the meeting?”
“yeah man.”
“Sweet as. Well, I’m getting food. Want anything?”
“Get Frankie a Blueberry Bagel.”
“Okay. See you guys later.”
I hang up the phone and run my fingers through my hair. As tempted as I am to just climb back into bed and go back to sleep, I stand up and move towards the shower.
This week has been pretty crazy, but kinda laid back still. On the first two days we went into the city, then on Wednesday we had brunch with Bob and Ray, the rest of the week up until now was spent watching movies and making out. We’re not avoiding everyone on purpose. I just.. Can’ be bothered dealing with the stress of being in a pressured situation like this. Which of course, it is. Mikey could be dead for all I know. I don’t want to see him. I don’t want to go to this stupid meeting either. But Frank does. He wants the guys, the bus, touring. He’s in the TV area thing, singing along to Green Day on the TV. He’s been up since 7, bless him. I walk into the bathroom and shut the door behind me. I turn the water on, really hot, just how I like it, and remove my clothes. Before I step in I look at myself in the mirror. Geez Gerard aren’t you a bit old for zits? Look at your arms, they’re way too skinny. Why are you so pale? You have girly legs. I shake my head as if to shake the thoughts away, and step into the shower. I slowly revolve in the shower, relishing the warmness, lathering my hair with nice smelling shampoo me and Frank bought from a hippy stall in the markets at the city. I rinse and repeat, till I feel a rush of cold air. I turn around to see a naked Frank slipping into the shower, grin on his face. He pushes me into the wall and kisses me, as I bring my hands up to entwine them in his now wet hair. He parts his lips, begging for my tongue which I push into his mouth, and explore every cavity of the mouth I know so well. His hips graze mine, and I can feel his hard cock on mine. I gasp, and he grinds his hips into mine. This causes a moan to escape my lips. He moves his hand down to my cock, which he starts to rub and stroke expertly. He knows exactly what I want, and how I want it. I nibble his neck as he brings me closer and closer to orgasm, and then I come into his hand. He looks at me and grins. “I knew there was a good reason I didn’t lock the door.” I said. He curtsied and walked out. He’s incredible.
Sign up to rate and review this story