Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > The One, The Only

The note

by lalagirl555x 4 reviews

Category: Naruto - Rating: G - Genres:  - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2008-02-10 - Updated: 2008-02-10 - 1203 words

0Unrated
OMG I AM SO SO SO SORRY FOR SUCH A LATE UPDATE!!!!! I HOPE THAT YOU ALL FORGIVE ME!!!!!! I WILL TRY TO KEEP IT FROM HAPPENING AGAIN!!!!!!!

please read and enjoy this chapy though!!!!

chapter eight


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It was starting to get dark and Mila sat there finally done with her crying when all of a sudden she herd a ruffle in the bushes. At first she thought nothing of it until she herd it again. Then again. "who's there?" she asked fear in her voice. The bushes ruffled for a fourth time but it sounded closer than before. She turned around ready to leave and go somewhere else when- she suddenly bumped into a tall younge gray haired male.
"Y-you!?" She studdered to the man.

He laughed at her harshly. "What you didn't want to see me?"

"What are you doing in Konoha!?"

"Well I think I should be asking you the same question, my little one."

Mila glared daggers at the man and stood now in a fighting stance.

"What do you want?"

"My dear Mila, I think you forgot our little deal now didn't you?"

She started to shake as the brave look on her face turned into a fearful one. He laughed again as he reached for her. She couldnt move, her body petrafied by fear.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sasuke was walking Sakura home whith her hand in his. She was still a little shy at Sasuke holding her hand. Sure they were dating now but she was new to the person by her being Sasuke. She could tell that Sasuke was still a little uneasy about Mila missing and everything...She was too...heck they all were.
"Sasuke..." Sakura asked in a timmid voice. "yes?"

she staired at him with worry in her eyes...she too wasnt all that close to Mila...actually the moment Mila insulted Sakura she thought she was a slight...only slight mother fucking bitch!

He stared back at her and had the same worried eyes. They embrassed eachother and didnt say a word. Sakura had started to cry with a few sobbs escping her mouth from time to time...What she didnt notice was Sasuke crying silently...


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I say we should go and look for her again...starting...NOW!" Alou bounced out the door of Naruto's apartment which she had stayed the night in last night..(dont think anything like that you pervs!)
Naruto sighed at his girlfriends actions but none the less smiled. They both walked to Sasuke's apartment first since it was closer than Sakura's.

However once they got there they discovered that Sasuke was no where to be found.

"Maybe he is with Sakura..." Alou suggested.

"Or maybe he was ubducted by Super ninja's or Alians! oh no, or maybe he ran away too then got attaked by lions and tigers! or no, a bear!"

"Oh my!" Alou said sarcasticly gigling.

"huh?" Naruto said dumb founded at what she was talking about.

She sighed, "Never mind. Lets just go to Sakura's I am pretty sure he would be there dont you think?"

"Alright but I still like my lion, tiger, and bear idea..."

Alou laughed at her boyfriend as they walked to Sakura's apartment.

once they reached her apartment Naruto knocked on the door loudly.

"Saaaaaaaaaaaakuraaaaaaaaaa! you home come on it's Naruto and Alouuuuuuuuu!" he yelled continuing to band on the door. "Naruto cut it out!" Alou told him.

They were shoked to see Sasuke answer the door in only his boxers...

"Woah! more than I needed to see!" Alou said turning her face away from the door. Sasuke smirked and Asked, "What do you two want.?"

"Well we figured you might be here but...what did you and Sakura do?" Naruto asked.

Sasuke's smirk widened into and almost evil smile. He was about to say somthing back to Naruto when he was intirupted by a feminin voice behind him...whome was in a towel...

"Who is it Sasuke?" It was Sakura and her hair wasnt wet...yet she was covering her body in a shower towel. She blushed madly as Alou started lauughing uncontrolably. Naruto's expression looked like he had just smelled a box of sour milk while looking at his naked grandmother doing the cha cha. (me: lol!)

Sasuke chuckled a little at Sakura's look.

Sakura caught what Naruto and Alou were thinking and went quickly to explain.

"NO NO NO! we didnt ...do...IT... Sasuke slept in my bed for the night but we didnt do anything! he got up before I did and took a shower! but he had no clean clothes that is why he is in his boxers...and I was just undressing to take a shower because I just got up a few minutes ago!!!"

"Sure Sakura!" Alou said as she finally calmed down and stopped laughing. Naruto's expression was that of releaf that his team mates didnt really sleep together.

Naruto and Alou walked inside and Sasuke shut the door.

"Why couldnt you let them think we slept together Sakura? The face the dobe made was pricless!" Sasuke half laughed. Sakura just rolled her eyes and went to get dressed saying that she could skip a shower this morning and take one later...

"So what are you two doing here?"

"I'm Sorry Sasuke but I cant take you seriously when you are looking like that..." Alout pointed at his boxers. Instead Naruto answered.

"We thought we could continue our serch for Mila today..." Sasuke sighed but didnt say anything.

"Well I guess we could..." Sakura came out of her room now fully dressed. She tossed Sasuke the clothes that he wore yesterday and told him that they could stop by his house to change if he really wanted to. He nodded still not saying anything about Mila.

"So are we going?" Alou asked.

"I guess so"

"Alright then Teme get dressed so we can go to your apartment and get you dressed again!" Naruto exclamed with delight in his voice.

once they got Sasuke dressed They left to go and look for Mila at the park...she wasnt there

so they went to the cafe'...she wasnt there

finally they went to the woods and looked for hours...she still was no where to be found...

Until Sasuke found something very intiresting.

Sasuke,

I am pretty sure you will be the one to find this. I have Mila. She seemed so sad when I took her. Pity. oh well! I told you a long time ago that I wanted you to come and serve as lord Orochimaru's next container, But sadly you refuesed and killed him...I told you that if you disobayed me I would hert those dear to you. Mila was the one closest to me. I would watch out if I were you because I am not done yet...I will torture you with the pain of losing more people as you have with me by killing my lord...

Kabuto


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ha ha ha it was kabuto all along! the one who made Sasuke leave the village because oroghimaru wished it! and now Mila has been kidnapped by him and might be killed off! along with who though!?!?!?!?!
Sign up to rate and review this story